Chips in humans! And artificial memory!

An open section to speak about anything on your mind from News, politics, Conspiracy Theories, and any random street or urban event.
NikexCortez

Chips in humans! And artificial memory!

Unread post by NikexCortez » March 23rd, 2007, 9:17 am

Right now our American government is putting chips into people. With the chip they can track you anywhere and know all your information. Such as the bank account ect.

Another thing is artificial memory which is something they put in you so you can remember things and even download information.

This is an invasion of privacy but some would say that if your not a criminal why would you be scared of this?

What are yall perspective on this????

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » March 23rd, 2007, 10:56 am

Are they planning on this, probably...... will we let them do that..... only if your a fuckkin idiot. Chips are for locating dogs not people.

EmperorPenguin
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: Chips in humans! And artificial memory!

Unread post by EmperorPenguin » March 23rd, 2007, 11:09 am

NikexCortez wrote:Right now our American government is putting chips into people. With the chip they can track you anywhere and know all your information. Such as the bank account ect.

Another thing is artificial memory which is something they put in you so you can remember things and even download information.

This is an invasion of privacy but some would say that if your not a criminal why would you be scared of this?

What are yall perspective on this????
Are you crazy?! This is going to be awesome! Have you not seen the movie The Matrix?? We all can be frikkin ninjas and women will where tight black leather outfits! OMG, sign me up!

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » March 23rd, 2007, 11:28 am

This is already happening...People are actually letting the government put computer chips in them! You can say no if your asked one day but will this someday be a law so everybody will be chipped? Is this another step towards world domination?

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » March 23rd, 2007, 11:08 pm

yes i have heard of this its just another means of trying to control the american peoples they already do it through tv computers and music i think thats why street movements are so powerful now is because people realize this shit and that were gonna have to take a stand one of these dayz

Trip'n_Loc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trip'n_Loc » March 24th, 2007, 9:00 pm

this is all part of "their" plan for a One World Order...DONT LET THEM DO THIS

Garf
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Garf » March 25th, 2007, 6:01 pm

I have heard of this, too. I have wondered if they whip out stuff that happened to people. I believe they do it. Sometimes I wonder about the medication i'm on hmmm?

Garf
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Garf » March 25th, 2007, 6:03 pm

I've even wondered if DSS gives shots, as a means of control? Or, some form of control, to whip out stuff that the Govern. Feels responsible for.

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » March 25th, 2007, 6:56 pm

yes i have heard of this its just another means of trying to control the american peoples they already do it through tv computers and music i think thats why street movements are so powerful now is because people realize this shit and that were gonna have to take a stand one of these dayz
GANGS AND HOODS IS NOTHING MORE THAN ARMIES OF THE NIGHT WITH NO MISSION, BUT THAT CAN EASILY CHANGE IF SOME SH*T WERE TO JUMP OFF, SINCE NIGGAZ IS ALREADY ARMED AND FIGHTING; THE GANGS AND HOODS CAN EASILY TURN INTO A MASSIVE RESISTANCE FORCE, THATS WHY THEY ARE CLASSIFIED NOW AS TERRORIST GROUPS...SO ANY POTENTIAL STREET MOVEMENTS CAN BE CRUSHED...GANGS ARE AMERICAS SLEEPING GIANT, THE GREATEST THREAT, THEY JUST DONT KNOW...THATS WHY THEY ARE BEING CLASSIFIED NOW AS POTENTIAL TERRORIST GROUPS

Dregsta
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Dregsta » March 26th, 2007, 10:28 am

The government loves you.They care about their citizens.They have concentration camps all across america to accommodate refugees during a period of crisis or revolt.Look at the superb job fema did during Katrina,taking guns away from law obedient citizens,helping passing big 18 wheelers full of ration throught check points.You have the NSA tapping your phone line,playing the game "lets catch a terrorist" even though the mafia doesnt even use the phone to conduct business but its all about your safety because the government cares about you.

Everyone should have a microchip,it will greatly benefit you.If u get lost they can track your signal via GPS.No need for cash,all u'll need is to scan ur tattoo or ur right hand and voila transaction done.

LOL Im just being sarcastic.Fcuk BIG BROTHER GOVERNMENT!If ur down with the chip then ur a idiot and you'll deserve whats comming to u.Remember why the concentration camps prisonners during WW2 had numbers tattooed on their arms?HUH?Do u know what company gaved the Nazi scumbags the tools needed to organise these numbers?IBM!!!And who makes these chips?Digital Angel and Veri Chip all secretly financed by IBM.

+the cia shipped cocaine to the US during the Iran/Contra,ford factories in germany building Panzer's and US bombers where stricly forbidden to bomb them during WW2,Prescot Bush financed the nazis,project paperclip :bringing nazis scientist including Von Brown creator of V-1 rockets.They let 9/11 happen ON PURPOSE!U think a couple a thousand lives mean shit to killers?!The list goes on!CONNECT THE FCUKING DOTS U IDIOTS!Fcuk it, you gullible fools deserve whats comming.

Remember,the road to hell is paved with good intentions.

Dregsta
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Dregsta » March 26th, 2007, 10:32 am

Shox112 wrote:
GANGS AND HOODS IS NOTHING MORE THAN ARMIES OF THE NIGHT WITH NO MISSION, BUT THAT CAN EASILY CHANGE IF SOME SH*T WERE TO JUMP OFF, SINCE NIGGAZ IS ALREADY ARMED AND FIGHTING; THE GANGS AND HOODS CAN EASILY TURN INTO A MASSIVE RESISTANCE FORCE, THATS WHY THEY ARE CLASSIFIED NOW AS TERRORIST GROUPS...SO ANY POTENTIAL STREET MOVEMENTS CAN BE CRUSHED...GANGS ARE AMERICAS SLEEPING GIANT, THE GREATEST THREAT, THEY JUST DONT KNOW...THATS WHY THEY ARE BEING CLASSIFIED NOW AS POTENTIAL TERRORIST GROUPS
I highly doubt that.Those gangsters are poor and uneducated and will be easily bribed by the police ,government,army,cointelpro agents etc...

STWilkes

Unread post by STWilkes » December 12th, 2007, 5:00 am

Shox112 wrote:
Your claim is utterly hilarious. Gangs are street trash when it comes to the government. However MS13 supposedly has ties to Al-Qaeda and other Mideast terror networks. But to think some little hooligans out of Compton could take on a division of professional soldiers backed up by armor, LAVs and air support is just mind numbing lol. An AK47 can't even go thru a soldiers vest let along a piece of shit 9mm which most gangs only carry in mass. A 9mm has no stopping power, it's only good when used as a last resort weapon. I'd like to see a bunch of gangstas TRY and shoot down a chopper with a 9mm or even an AK hahaha!!! It won't happen. And shooting one down with an RPG takes skill and accuracy....something none of them have. The US military is trained to kill and they're trained to do it right and to do it well. If you even think for one second that you can even put a dent into the best military in the world using street garbage....you're dead wrong. And only one group right now classified as terrorist threats, and that's MS13 as well as AB and other white power movements. Not to mention ALL criminals are terrorists. I'd hate to see some of you get caught....you'll recieve the same treatment as every terrorist does down at Camp X-Ray.

hommto

Unread post by hommto » December 12th, 2007, 5:40 pm

Computer chips, eh? Make mine an intel!

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » December 13th, 2007, 11:07 am

yearly flu shot / human chip (so we can keep track of ur ass)

i think i kinda believe this...one day me and my boiz were drawing graffiti in the middle of no where.....and got arrested 2 days later talkin buot someone said it was yall who did it...shit a nigga had to do some serius amount of community service

BLAINEizFIYAH
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: atlanta

Unread post by BLAINEizFIYAH » December 13th, 2007, 11:23 am

hmm anyone seen equilibrium lol
or even v for vendetta.... i hiope this doesnt bekome a law
i heard alot of rumors bout the chip buh i wont say anything for the purpose itz prolly not real i dont kno..

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » December 13th, 2007, 2:24 pm

Mcminister wrote:yearly flu shot / human chip (so we can keep track of ur ass)

i think i kinda believe this...one day me and my boiz were drawing graffiti in the middle of no where.....and got arrested 2 days later talkin buot someone said it was yall who did it...shit a nigga had to do some serius amount of community service
how is flue shots a conspiracy? preach!!!!

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » December 13th, 2007, 3:19 pm

STWilkes wrote:
Shox112 wrote:
Your claim is utterly hilarious. Gangs are street trash when it comes to the government. However MS13 supposedly has ties to Al-Qaeda and other Mideast terror networks. But to think some little hooligans out of Compton could take on a division of professional soldiers backed up by armor, LAVs and air support is just mind numbing lol. An AK47 can't even go thru a soldiers vest let along a piece of shit 9mm which most gangs only carry in mass. A 9mm has no stopping power, it's only good when used as a last resort weapon. I'd like to see a bunch of gangstas TRY and shoot down a chopper with a 9mm or even an AK hahaha!!! It won't happen. And shooting one down with an RPG takes skill and accuracy....something none of them have. The US military is trained to kill and they're trained to do it right and to do it well. If you even think for one second that you can even put a dent into the best military in the world using street garbage....you're dead wrong. And only one group right now classified as terrorist threats, and that's MS13 as well as AB and other white power movements. Not to mention ALL criminals are terrorists. I'd hate to see some of you get caught....you'll recieve the same treatment as every terrorist does down at Camp X-Ray.
THe Czarist Russian military, the french military and the British military probably said the same shit before the succeses of the Bolshevik, French, and American revolution.