Starting your own clothing company

An open section to speak about anything on your mind from News, politics, Conspiracy Theories, and any random street or urban event.
lewis503
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Starting your own clothing company

Unread post by lewis503 » June 26th, 2004, 2:41 am

Ok this mite sound dumb to alot of you but i was wondering how do you start your own clothing company? Like alot of guys started little and came up. Where do you start from? I really have no clue on this can any one help me out ?

downer

Re: Starting your own clothing company

Unread post by downer » June 26th, 2004, 5:52 am

lewis503 wrote:Ok this mite sound dumb to alot of you but i was wondering how do you start your own clothing company? Like alot of guys started little and came up. Where do you start from? I really have no clue on this can any one help me out ?
http://www.google.com

lewis503
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lewis503 » June 26th, 2004, 3:08 pm

downer wrote:
lewis503 wrote:Ok this mite sound dumb to alot of you but i was wondering how do you start your own clothing company? Like alot of guys started little and came up. Where do you start from? I really have no clue on this can any one help me out ?
http://www.google.com

Thats doesnt help at all.

Trickeration Station
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Diego

Unread post by Trickeration Station » July 1st, 2004, 9:47 pm

TAKE "BUSINESS 148 SMALL BUSINESS/ENTREPRENEURSHIP" CLASS AT YOUR LOCAL COMMUNITY COLLEGE. THIS WILL INFORM U ON WHAT U NEED TO DO TO GET STARTED IN OPERATING ANY KIND OF BUSINESS U WANT. PLUS, THIS IS A FUN CLASS. PEACE!!!

mike89
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mike89 » July 1st, 2004, 11:27 pm

lewis503 wrote:Ok this mite sound dumb to alot of you but i was wondering how do you start your own clothing company? Like alot of guys started little and came up. Where do you start from? I really have no clue on this can any one help me out W?
WWW.ASK.COM

ROLLIN' el Heavy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by ROLLIN' el Heavy » July 2nd, 2004, 12:35 am

You gotta either take a few classes at a junior college or work for somebody that is doing what you want to do, so you can get some experience. It's probly alot of work but if you really want to do it...then do it. Theres alot of competition out there too.

Mraka
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

got a link

Unread post by Mraka » June 4th, 2005, 5:25 am

you make up yourself what you want on some kind of shirts and sweater.
http://www.shirtcity.com/shop/000000000 ... _shop.html

it is a german site ,but understandably capitalistic.click what you like,and you can upload your pics or type in your name.

the1

Unread post by the1 » June 11th, 2005, 7:29 pm

Would be best to take the course, then you can get a business plan worked out, thats how you make it big, its all gotta be planned.

PREACH
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PREACH » June 12th, 2005, 2:24 am

me and wifey bout to open a clothing store for plus size females out here in hawaii. thanx to mcdonalds we should gets alot of business.

the1

Unread post by the1 » June 12th, 2005, 7:19 am

pineapple wrote:. thanx to mcdonalds we should gets alot of business.
Haha true true