China's Cold War Attack on America

An open section to speak about anything on your mind from News, politics, Conspiracy Theories, and any random street or urban event.
justice league
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Cinese products

Unread post by justice league » March 17th, 2008, 12:36 am

Mersey wrote:Paranoid Yanks...The scare story about the lead paint aws in fact anti-chinese propaganda.
When the story first broke it was reported in a typicaly hysterical manner.
Any of the children who suffered poisioning did so due to one salient factor.Namely they
swallowed the batteries from the toys.Percentage wise it would not even register.
As for pet food,i remember telling a chinese man that in us of a, people would send
their pets to a physchiatirist this was treated with some mirth.He commented that
maybe the owners should be seeking treatment.

the way things are all over ... it s just best to stay indigenous anyway; economically, healthwise and safety.

flame_guards_member1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by flame_guards_member1 » April 12th, 2008, 2:43 pm

The CIA commits 100,000 serious crimes each year, ooh crimes as serious or more serious than murder.

Instead of invading a country, the USA puts the CIA in charge of making people internally fight against eachother until the whole nation falls apart into smaller ones, and then the USA has less competition and since every part has it's own opinion, it's easier for the USA to take conquest of that nation without the world even caring.

Same thing they did with Yugoslavia.

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » April 24th, 2008, 6:27 pm

Once China grows rich and powerful, innovating the next generation of technology and manufacturing it for sale, we are so screwed. I suppose we'll just take a backseat all back of the bus and finish the Latininization process that most whites seem to want. Eventually we'll be just like Mexico. All back of the bus.

flame_guards_member1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by flame_guards_member1 » April 24th, 2008, 6:31 pm

Old Shatterhand wrote:Once China grows rich and powerful, innovating the next generation of technology and manufacturing it for sale, we are so screwed. I suppose we'll just take a backseat all back of the bus and finish the Latininization process that most whites seem to want. Eventually we'll be just like Mexico. All back of the bus.
Hehe. China is a major exporter, after all. Economists predict either an economic boom or a rapid downfall and crash for China. Economic boom is more like it. People have learned from their mistakes...

Industrious
If in the United States: Oklahoma
What city do you live in now?: Oklahoma

Re: OK, WTF????

Unread post by Industrious » April 22nd, 2014, 9:02 am

justice league wrote:another chinese faux pas? or just plain ol' cold war tactics// you decide... I have already made up my mind.

Aqua Dots, date rape drug-filled toy beads, are recalled

Aqua Dots would seem inadvisable for little kids even if the toy didn't release a date-rape drug when ingested. The thing's basic component is small beads. Using a smart-looking applicator, kids arrange the beads on a grid in little crafty patterns. Then you spray the beads with water and, voilà, they fuse together. The finished product looks something like three-dimensional beady works of needlepoint.

Kids love Aqua Dots! In Australia, where they're sold under the brand Bindeez, they were named the country's Toy of the Year. I wonder if the bayonet and bottles of Xanax have been previous Australian Toys of the Year -- because, really, did no one think of the extremely obvious danger here? Let me say this again: Aqua Dots are small beads that look like M&Ms. It's kind of like a toy involving candy cigarettes, except that the cigarettes aren't made of candy but tobacco. And they're made of a date-rape drug.

Because, right, it turns out that's the story with Aqua Dots.......

complete story:

aqua dots toy made of date rape drug chemicals
Hi , Every evening before going, eat an approach cup of clean refreshing packed lemon juice with 1/2 tsp of lotion of tartar. The lotion of tartar definitely allows eliminate the smoke smoking cigarettes from your program while the clean fresh packed fruit juice changes Dietary supplement C. Do this for 1 month and possibilities are your desires will minimize. It's more organic and more affordable than the "patch" or advised medicines. I don't know all every little thing about this, but it did work for me. I have stored a lot of money not purchasing tobacco. They are $7.00 a program in some destinations in New You are able to.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: China's Cold War Attack on America

Unread post by alexalonso » January 3rd, 2015, 8:15 pm

what about North Korea? They were behind the hacking attack into Sony Movies, over the movie "The Interview"