Call Me Crazy But UFO'z??

An open section to speak about anything on your mind from News, politics, Conspiracy Theories, and any random street or urban event.
BLAINEizFIYAH
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: atlanta

Call Me Crazy But UFO'z??

Unread post by BLAINEizFIYAH » December 19th, 2007, 9:25 pm

TOKYO (Reuters) - Yes, UFOs do exist, Japan's top government spokesman said Tuesday. The comment by chief cabinet secretary Nobutaka Machimura drew laughter from reporters at his regular briefing on government policy.
Earlier the cabinet, responding to an opposition lawmaker's question, issued a statement saying it could not confirm any cases of unidentified flying objects.
"This is an issue that the nation is interested in -- it is a defense issue and a confirmation operation needs to take place," Ryuji Yamane, a lawmaker from the main opposition Democratic Party who submitted the question to the cabinet, told Reuters.
"But the government does not even try to collect information necessary for the confirmation."

Machimura, asked about the government's view on UFOs at a regular press conference, told reporters that the government can only offer a stereotyped response.

"Personally, I definitely believe they exist," he said, apparently tongue in cheek.

But the prime minister stuck to the official view.

"I have yet to confirm (that UFOs exist)," Prime Minister Yasuo Fukuda told reporters later in the day.

(Reporting by Yoko Kubota and George Nishiyama, Editing by Michael Watson)

.....The whole Roswell thing iz kinda off track too.... POST YOUR THOUGHTZ??

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » December 19th, 2007, 10:08 pm

Homie you late like the rest of the world. The US government admitted long ago that aliens and ufos existed and they covered it up. The way they admitted it though is the situation. They did it in a way for it to not get much media attention. All these crazy conspiracies out there has some truth, so people should always do some homework before callin a fool loko. Ill find the video when im not so damn LAZAY.

BLAINEizFIYAH
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by BLAINEizFIYAH » December 19th, 2007, 10:27 pm

iiight u do that homie,

i figured sum shit had ta b goin on, kuz dey were tryn to hard but uhm finally some asian admitted it

...NEXT POST, ANYONE SEEN BIGFOOT? lol

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » December 19th, 2007, 10:35 pm

^^ dawg dont u kno anything :lol: . creatures are being discovered all the time. u swear we know everything about the world. shit we only know so much about wuts under the sea. and if theres new shit its coz the governments are messing with dna and making new animals and releasing em to the world. like roses, only reason theres so much colors is coz they are genetically being altered, all them colors aint natrual.

i heard some shit that we dont even kno much about manatees because they so deep down under water, cameras cant even follow. hey i may be wrong coz my homie who likes to get high and watch the discovery channel alot told me LOLZ. anyway wut he told me was the most we know and see of these manatees are when they go on to the surface to have their babies. who a manatee expert holla!

BLAINEizFIYAH
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by BLAINEizFIYAH » December 19th, 2007, 10:48 pm

" hey i may be wrong coz my homie who likes to get high and watch the discovery channel alot told me LOLZ"

...u get yo info from mike ePPs?lol

ight i'll check it out

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » December 19th, 2007, 10:50 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFsSKCax ... re=related

here you go man and the rest of you ignorant people out there in the world. peep this lil clip its just part of the whole video of the government admitting to the existence of aliens. again may i remind u that when they admitted this, they did it in a way to not let most of the media know. trust, if they wanted the media to kno they would of done so. shit everybody knows about Britney spears nowadays but not shit like this. think about it....

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » December 19th, 2007, 10:53 pm

here yall go man. the full movie. http://www.moviesfoundonline.com/ufo.php

learn somethin ya fu ckin ignorant retards. stop livin like sheep being brain washed and accept the truth when its right in front of yo faces.

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » December 19th, 2007, 10:56 pm

shit theres a full conference video of all the government people out there but im too lazy to find it. do ya homework, the truth is out there. actually do the homework before denying it and shootin it down. stupid hoes.

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » December 19th, 2007, 11:05 pm

all this aliens, demons, stuff trips a fool out. is there someone on here that knows alot about this?

could it be....

aliens are actually demons and angels but the evil government spreads them as aliens so we could be against them?

or

we cant be the only intelligent life in the whole damn universe. so does god and the devil roll with the aliens to?

or

theres a shit load of gods and devils out there? just like a shit load of different intelligent life?

BLAINEizFIYAH
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by BLAINEizFIYAH » December 19th, 2007, 11:12 pm

uhhh not denyin anything,and definately not shootn shit down
....i waz aktually unsure bout the whole situation

u pms'n ova nuttn kuz u aktin like i said dey dont exist... im far from ignorant homie, aktually oPenminded
seemz ta me ur a lil ignorant urself kuz ur sayn unecissary namez ta someone u dont kno

I juz made the Post ta see what PPl thought nd thnx fa ur thoughtz... but the "ignorant,retards, sheeP-like, stuPid hoez" Phrases can stay ta yaself

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » December 20th, 2007, 12:02 am

haha naw i wasnt referring to u. dont trip!!!!

BLAINEizFIYAH
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by BLAINEizFIYAH » December 20th, 2007, 12:36 am

all love homie

$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Oregon
What city do you live in now?: over there

Unread post by $outhPhillypuppet » December 20th, 2007, 6:53 pm

BLAINEizFIYAH
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by BLAINEizFIYAH » December 21st, 2007, 12:19 am

yall homiez iz wylin

tony33

Unread post by tony33 » January 1st, 2008, 11:02 pm

omg u suck a crazZ nigga

u so cra Z

put down daat pipe niggaa and pick u up some encyclopedias or sumthin cause u brain don been seeped out yo nukclehead and on 2 the floor

richjesus

Unread post by richjesus » January 9th, 2008, 11:57 am

BLAINEizFIYAH wrote:yall homiez iz wylin
haha, frealz. funny stuff tho.