Obama's white grandmother

An open section to speak about anything on your mind from News, politics, Conspiracy Theories, and any random street or urban event.
justice league
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Obama's white grandmother

Unread post by justice league » March 21st, 2008, 5:55 pm

okay.. we all heard the thing about how she is afraid of black men, but WTF was that justification comment about that is "typical of how normal white people act"

I was always willing to give him the benefit of the doubt,. but he opened his mouth and proved his allegience to an ulterior agenda....

Is he a racist or is he a "typical black man"?

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » March 21st, 2008, 11:50 pm

:roll: :roll: :roll:

WIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Obama's white grandmother

Unread post by WIP » March 22nd, 2008, 1:09 am

justice league wrote:okay.. we all heard the thing about how she is afraid of black men, but WTF was that justification comment about that is "typical of how normal white people act"

I was always willing to give him the benefit of the doubt,. but he opened his mouth and proved his allegience to an ulterior agenda....

Is he a racist or is he a "typical black man"?
your obvious a "typical white whatever". imagine you are a child, of mixed heritage. obviously black in white eyes. and your grandmother. same blood DNA all that $hit. tells you she is afraid of black men. is he racist?? only the right wing media says so. i dont think a black racist could become president of Harvard law. why did the rich white elite allow that?

StillNoScript
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Sacramento

Re: Obama's white grandmother

Unread post by StillNoScript » March 22nd, 2008, 2:47 am

justice league wrote: he opened his mouth and proved his allegience to an ulterior agenda....
So do you:
justice league wrote:Is he a racist or is he a "typical black man"?

Tre
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tre » March 22nd, 2008, 3:45 am

Justice league might have a point if Obama could be stereotyped the ‘typical’ black man, but like WIP says the comment is coming from a man that is biracial!

So he (Obama) was raised by the typical or stereotypical white mother pre-conditioned to fear young black men on the streets, and his father was the typical or stereotypical African-man missing in action …big deal!

The only thing I surmise from Obama's comment is that stereotypes exist in every facet of life.