Gays across America..

An open section to speak about anything on your mind from News, politics, Conspiracy Theories, and any random street or urban event.
AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Montreal

Gays across America..

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » May 14th, 2008, 11:30 pm

When i was growing up it wasn't cool to be gay.. it wasn't even cool to look or sound gay.

This week..I had seen so many gay males on Bourbon Street and they are straight open with it like it is cool...

That stuff is sad...

Thats the future of the American Negro.. either you become a killer (shooter or drug dealer) or or you become a victim (aids)..

All signs of less reproduction; no manhood, and no future..

I was also watching the news and I don't know how true it is but in Atlanta this dude had a sign that said 22 women for every 1 straight man... the thought of that or any statistic near it is sad...

Now don't get me wrong.. there were a bunch of gay white boys in New Orleans too.. and a huge amount of gay women... even seen a few homosexual asian and mexicans too.. but the American Negro is the one losing in numbers all across the board.

This is a state of emergency in my mind..

Anyone gay here? :shock: Am I wrong for openly speaking my opinion like those who may oppose illegal immigrants, or negroes that sag to their knees?

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » May 14th, 2008, 11:52 pm

:shock: gay negro bashing :lol:

atm//TONE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Orange COUNTY

Unread post by atm//TONE » May 15th, 2008, 12:18 am

sum comic said sum shit like " have you ever seen a gay person that was so gay you worried about theyre well being"
but that shit is everywhere i dont know why but when i goto the malls you'll just see packs of gay black dudes
i dont know if its thee new trends comin out like wearing super tite ass clothes or something
and i be seein a group of dudes takin myspace pics all with theyre shirts off in a bathroom together

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » May 15th, 2008, 12:31 am

yeah thats pretty gay

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » May 15th, 2008, 1:28 am

but still funny

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » May 15th, 2008, 6:48 am

Not for nothing but I think that there are a lot of young black kids that are getting pulled into the gay lifestyle as a 'cool alternative culture'. Like for instance DC, Newark or NYC, or other cities with a large black population, the tough lesbians or as they call themselves, 'studs', will be acting like the cool group on the corner, at the mall etc. and even trying to turn straight girls out. Some times a young girl will really like dudes, then all of a sudden like both, then all of a sudden they got some little hood ass girlfriend they run around with and I think it's more peer pressure than anything. You know some of these black homos are calling straight black dudes 'throwbacks' now?

EmperorPenguin
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: Gays across America..

Unread post by EmperorPenguin » May 15th, 2008, 8:12 am

AllhoodPublications wrote:When i was growing up it wasn't cool to be gay.. it wasn't even cool to look or sound gay.

This week..I had seen so many gay males on Bourbon Street and they are straight open with it like it is cool...

That stuff is sad...

Thats the future of the American Negro.. either you become a killer (shooter or drug dealer) or or you become a victim (aids)..

I was also watching the news and I don't know how true it is but in Atlanta this dude had a sign that said 22 women for every 1 straight man... the thought of that or any statistic near it is sad...

Now don't get me wrong.. there were a bunch of gay white boys in New Orleans too.. and a huge amount of gay women... even seen a few homosexual asian and mexicans too.. but the American Negro is the one losing in numbers all across the board.

This is a state of emergency in my mind..

Anyone gay here? :shock: Am I wrong for openly speaking my opinion like those who may oppose illegal immigrants, or negroes that sag to their knees?
22 women to 1 straight man?? What the hell is the problem? More gay men in this world would make it a hell of a lot easier for me to get laid! I mean really, whats their options? Try to turn a gay man straight, or get with me? Like shooting fish in a barrel! Seriously though, 22 to 1 is a false statistic unless you saw this person holding a sign in the gay district of Atlanta. I'm pretty sure the stat of about 10% of the population falls into the "homosexual" category. Frankly, that number hasn't changed much and I'm pretty sure the number of gay people grows according to the percentage of the population so I don't think this fear is warranted. And even if it is, that just means more baby making for the rest of us straight folk. I'm failing to see the problem.

I would be very surprised if you got anyone claiming to be gay on here. I think much like the gang culture, it would make someone look like a "punk" to actually come out on this site, though statistically speaking there has to be a handful of homosexuals on this site. *looks towards our German friend* Personally, I'm not gay, my boyfriend will tell you that.... I mean wife. I meant WIFE. I have a wife people! Though I have no problem with anyones sexual orientation provided everyone involved is human and consenting.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » May 15th, 2008, 8:23 am

EmperorPenguin wrote: I think much like the gang culture, it would make someone look like a "punk" to actually come out on this site, though statistically speaking there has to be a handful of homosexuals on this site. *looks towards our German friend* Personally, I'm not gay, my boyfriend will tell you that.... I mean wife. I meant WIFE. I have a wife people! Though I have no problem with anyones sexual orientation provided everyone involved is human and consenting.
what the hell? lol....

$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Oregon
What city do you live in now?: over there

Unread post by $outhPhillypuppet » May 15th, 2008, 8:28 am

AllhoodPublications wrote:Thats the future of the American Negro.. either you become a killer (shooter or drug dealer) or or you become a victim (aids)..

I think the American Negro urban lifestyle is helping push along the gay epidemic.
when dudes be posted up or chill with each other to play ball or whatever most of the time its without company of a female.

$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Oregon
What city do you live in now?: over there

Unread post by $outhPhillypuppet » May 15th, 2008, 8:31 am

$outhPhillypuppet wrote:
AllhoodPublications wrote:Thats the future of the American Negro.. either you become a killer (shooter or drug dealer) or or you become a victim (aids)..

I think the American Negro urban lifestyle is helping push along the gay epidemic.
when dudes be posted up or chill with each other to play ball or whatever most of the time its without company of a female.
And there is that jail thing......

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » May 15th, 2008, 8:39 am

I dont think that there is an epidemic. Gay people have always been around in world history, not more or less then nowadays...
Personally its not my thing, but the fact stands.
I think the reason that people think its an epidemic, is because gay people dont have to hide anymore and show it openly.

http://www.androphile.org/preview/Cultu ... ulture.htm

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by whiskeyjack » May 15th, 2008, 8:50 am

^--- interesting point

dont worry so much european north americans have this problem too, especially since we legalized it :x

I view it as a mental disorder, enough said

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by whiskeyjack » May 15th, 2008, 8:50 am

id rather be inbred with my recessive gened alleles superimposed on my DNA then a queer

EmperorPenguin
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by EmperorPenguin » May 15th, 2008, 8:57 am

Sentenza wrote:I dont think that there is an epidemic. Gay people have always been around in world history, not more or less then nowadays...
I think the reason that people think its an epidemic, is because gay people dont have to hide anymore and show it openly.

There were times in history where being openly gay wasn't a big deal either. It wasn't considered an epidemic back then. Greeks, Sumerians, Samurais, even ancient Egyptians. I think the difference nowadays is the religious aspect and people's own fears and insecurities. I remembering growing up going to Catholic school and thinking there was nothing worse. As I got older and actually moved out of that atmosphere and moved to a big city where you can't really get away from the fact there's gay people in this world I came to learn that there's nothing different between your average gay person and average straight person. Where one person sticks their organ in relation to another persons orifice is of little concern to me. I can hardly be bothered by it.

It does remind me of when I was in St. Louis recently. I was right downtown before a Cards game and I believe it was also Prom or something to that affect. There was a young, obviously gay male sticking his head out the window of a limo flailing around to music. They were driving around slowly when he saw a girl dressed up pretty nice and he yelled out something to the affect of "You're fierce girl!" or something like that. Anyways, the girl laughed, but a young black male on the corner went nuts. He was screaming "That guys a faggot!" at the top of his lungs and telling his group of friends how the guy who just drove by was a "FAGGOT!" It seemed like he had never seen a gay man before. I was kind of stunned. Where I'm from that sort of thing wouldn't have gotten anyones attention aside from the girl. We just don't sweat that sort of thing. Then again, we also legalized gay marriages about 2 years ago. Maybe it's an American thing, St. Louis thing, young black thing, mid-west thing. I don't know, but to me it's just not that big of a deal.

EmperorPenguin
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by EmperorPenguin » May 15th, 2008, 9:02 am

whiskeyjack wrote:id rather be inbred with my recessive gened alleles superimposed on my DNA then a queer
Aren't you in Vancouver now? Take a stroll down Davie Village. Let me know how many people share your vision. You sure you're not from Backwoods, Alberta or some part of Saskatchewan?

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » May 15th, 2008, 9:09 am

EmperorPenguin wrote:
Sentenza wrote:I dont think that there is an epidemic. Gay people have always been around in world history, not more or less then nowadays...

There were times in history where being openly gay wasn't a big deal either. It wasn't considered an epidemic back then. Greeks, Sumerians, Samurais, even ancient Egyptians. I think the difference nowadays is the religious aspect and people's own fears and insecurities. I remembering growing up going to Catholic school and thinking there was nothing worse. As I got older and actually moved out of that atmosphere and moved to a big city where you can't really get away from the fact there's gay people in this world I came to learn that there's nothing different between your average gay person and average straight person. Where one person sticks their organ in relation to another persons orifice is of little concern to me. I can hardly be bothered by it.

It does remind me of when I was in St. Louis recently. I was right downtown before a Cards game and I believe it was also Prom or something to that affect. There was a young, obviously gay male sticking his head out the window of a limo flailing around to music. They were driving around slowly when he saw a girl dressed up pretty nice and he yelled out something to the affect of "You're fierce girl!" or something like that. Anyways, the girl laughed, but a young black male on the corner went nuts. He was screaming "That guys a faggot!" at the top of his lungs and telling his group of friends how the guy who just drove by was a "FAGGOT!" It seemed like he had never seen a gay man before. I was kind of stunned. Where I'm from that sort of thing wouldn't have gotten anyones attention aside from the girl. We just don't sweat that sort of thing. Then again, we also legalized gay marriages about 2 years ago. Maybe it's an American thing, St. Louis thing, young black thing, mid-west thing. I don't know, but to me it's just not that big of a deal.
Yea i dont really understand why people want to try to tell someone what to do and what not, as long as no ones getting hurt i can care less.
Whereever i have went so far there have been gay people.
I remember when i was in Cairo last year hanging out on the rooftop of the Nile Hilton with a bunch of American soldiers this super gay guy who had just drunk a bottle of Vodka sat down at our table and told us about the situation there and that even in Cairo there is a gay community and they have underground gay clubs and all that. And he was talking that stereotype gay way, with that nasal sound and all that. It was actually kind of bizarre and nothing you would expect in a pretty islamic city like Cairo.

EmperorPenguin
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by EmperorPenguin » May 15th, 2008, 9:27 am

Sentenza wrote:
EmperorPenguin wrote:

Yea i dont really understand why people want to try to tell someone what to do and what not, as long as no ones getting hurt i can care less.
Whereever i have went so far there have been gay people.
I remember when i was in Cairo last year hanging out on the rooftop of the Nile Hilton with a bunch of American soldiers this super gay guy who had just drunk a bottle of Vodka sat down at our table and told us about the situation there and that even in Cairo there is a gay community and they have underground gay clubs and all that. And he was talking that stereotype gay way, with that nasal sound and all that. It was actually kind of bizarre and nothing you would expect in a pretty islamic city like Cairo.
Wasn't it Egypt that had that bust on all those gay night clubs in the last few years, where the penalty was death? I vaguely remember that. I also find it funny that Texas finally changed their law on sodomy in the last like 8 years. I mean really, what year is this?

I liked your "wherever I went so far there have been gay people." They are everywhere. Everyone here probably knows a gay person whether they know it or not, you're probably friends with them and don't even know it.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » May 15th, 2008, 9:45 am

EmperorPenguin wrote:
Wasn't it Egypt that had that bust on all those gay night clubs in the last few years, where the penalty was death? I vaguely remember that. I also find it funny that Texas finally changed their law on sodomy in the last like 8 years. I mean really, what year is this?

I liked your "wherever I went so far there have been gay people." They are everywhere. Everyone here probably knows a gay person whether they know it or not, you're probably friends with them and don't even know it.
Yea you better dont show it openly in Egypt. :lol:

The police was raiding a lot of those gay clubs and i am not sure about the punishment but for sure its hard.
I have seen some arrests in Cairo and the egyptian police doesnt play for sure. They beat you down, hit you with a bottle in your face and then drag you over the street by your hair. Needless to mention that it doesnt make sense at all to file a complaint.
The Egyptian government is pretty much pro-western and opened the country to western influences, but they also have a very strong islamic opposition that is pretty radical and they have to flex their muscles once in a while and prove that they enforce islamic virtues, to soothe the opposition.
On another occasion i was hanging out with a friend of mine from Iraq, who came here from Bakuba (which is as islamic as it gets in Iraq) and i was showing him around and there was this huge Techno festival with drunk, half naked gay people and Trannies all over and he was like :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: . They would have gunned them down and attacked them with mortars in Iraq. :lol:

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by whiskeyjack » May 15th, 2008, 9:51 am

EmperorPenguin wrote:
whiskeyjack wrote:id rather be inbred with my recessive gened alleles superimposed on my DNA then a queer
Aren't you in Vancouver now? Take a stroll down Davie Village. Let me know how many people share your vision. You sure you're not from Backwoods, Alberta or some part of Saskatchewan?
lol i know vancouver is crawling with queers and tailgaters

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by whiskeyjack » May 15th, 2008, 9:54 am

they might think im cute when i drive by in my mazada blaring my SRV music, id rather just stick to trying to get action from the east indian women in surrey lol :wink:

EmperorPenguin
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by EmperorPenguin » May 15th, 2008, 9:57 am

whiskeyjack wrote:they might think im cute when i drive by in my mazada blaring my SRV music, id rather just stick to trying to get action from the east indian women in surrey lol :wink:
Yeah that's not going to get you in trouble at all. :roll: You've heard of honor killings right?

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by whiskeyjack » May 15th, 2008, 10:07 am

so what are you sayin? the sihks are more xenophobic then us white folk?

EmperorPenguin
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by EmperorPenguin » May 15th, 2008, 10:15 am

whiskeyjack wrote:so what are you sayin? the sihks are more xenophobic then us white folk?
No, I'm saying you mess with those Hindu women out of wed lock and out of religion one of you is going to end up dead.

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by whiskeyjack » May 15th, 2008, 10:16 am

dam, ill just try and go fishin for the chinese and japanese women then :cry:

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » May 15th, 2008, 10:29 am

You guys fucked this topic up

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by whiskeyjack » May 15th, 2008, 10:29 am

mabye the asian population in vancouver has a homo problme too cause now that i think of the the chinesse (cantonese) girls are really really friendly to me

the odd hindu girl is friendly to me too, but they seem to be the naturalized english speakin ones

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by whiskeyjack » May 15th, 2008, 10:44 am

Cold Bear wrote:You guys #%@& this topic up
sorry, i havent done this in awhile and have been very good at stayin ontopic alot

sorry CM you know i got better but im only human

EmperorPenguin
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by EmperorPenguin » May 15th, 2008, 10:46 am

Cold Bear wrote:You guys #%@& this topic up
My bad. The population of gay people in the world hovers around roughly 10%. The percentage of black people in America is roughly in the 10-15% range I believe. Neither of those two numbers have spiked or dropped in the last about 30 years and I don't see them changing that much in the next 30 years. Until the gay % of population goes up and the black % of the population goes down, I wouldn't worry too much about how homosexuality is affecting black people in America. And let's say for argument sake that gay people start taking over and our population starts to drop. What are people planning to do about it? You can't catch "the gay" so you certainly can't cure it. Everyone is always complaining about too many mouths to feed in this world, so maybe the population could use a little slowing down anyways. I imagine turning gay beats starving to death. And let's face it, if you are gay and your partner is the same height and build as you are, you just doubled your wardrobe. FABULOUS!

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by whiskeyjack » May 15th, 2008, 10:52 am

Until the gay % of population goes up and the black % of the population goes down, I wouldn't worry too much about how homosexuality is affecting black people in America
could that be the case with people of euro descent? or could smaller families be the cause of that one?

atm//TONE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by atm//TONE » May 15th, 2008, 11:12 am

they talkin bout that shit on tyra show right now this dude on here crying bout gettin gay bashed but he came walkin out like a straight faggot
they get beat up cuz they parade that shit around and why the fuck do they talk like that????
do people that havefetishes talk different do they demand rights nah they keep it too themselves
you aint goin to see no dude with a foot fetish trying to git congress to pass a law that all women cant wear socks and have to wear flip flops

EmperorPenguin
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by EmperorPenguin » May 15th, 2008, 11:45 am

atm//TONE wrote:they talkin bout that shit on tyra show right now this dude on here crying bout gettin gay bashed but he came walkin out like a straight faggot
they get beat up because they parade that shit around and why the fu-- do they talk like that????
do people that havefetishes talk different do they demand rights nah they keep it too themselves
you aint goin to see no dude with a foot fetish trying to git congress to pass a law that all women cant wear socks and have to wear flip flops
The only rights that gay people demand is the same rights entitled to you and me already. Health benefits of their spouse, legally married, being hired for jobs, those sort of things. Things that black people have fought so hard for, things that women not too long ago had to fight for. Basic human rights. Hell, in some state (see my Texas example) it was illegal for 2 gay men (women were fine, because I guess law makers found lesbians hot) to have anal sex. 2 consenting adult males in the comfort of their own home with the doors closed, drapes drawn were arrested and charged under the anti-sodomy law in Texas, 10 years ago. Now think for a moment that say you and your woman were doing the exact same thing, on what grounds would it be justified to arrest you? Because your woman likes it in the ass?

That's really all it comes down to, let's not sugar coat this BS. Some people find it uncomfortable to think that 1 guy would stick his dick in another guys ass or perhaps they're not comfortable with seeing 2 dudes kiss. Whatever. It comes down to some people out there are spending way too much time worry about what other people are doing in their own bedroom. It's not immoral, it's not unnatural, it's not illegal, it just makes some people question themselves and a lot of people don't like that. People hate what they fear because they're too scared to face it.

atm//TONE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by atm//TONE » May 15th, 2008, 12:21 pm

with that i wouldnt give a damn if they all just kept it in the bedroom. outta sight outta mind. they just are always on the extras. and i think people dont really trip off of lesbians that much cuz they dont make scenes like gays do. and most of those texas lawmakers probably didnt make it illegal for the lesbians prolly b-cuz they had some common ground they both like females. and on top of that fucking bitches in the ass is not safe and its overrated, so i mean you could look at it like they were tryin to help em(though they prolly weren't)