PRESIDENT BARAK OBAMA WINNING SPEACH

An open section to speak about anything on your mind from News, politics, Conspiracy Theories, and any random street or urban event.
Post Reply
Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2900
Joined: July 4th, 2006, 4:15 pm
Location: Africa
Contact:

PRESIDENT BARAK OBAMA WINNING SPEACH

Unread post by Mcminister » November 4th, 2008, 1:53 pm

this is a thread dedicated to obama's winning speach which will be given in a few hours

User avatar
AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1206
Joined: October 8th, 2006, 12:58 pm
What city do you live in now?: Montreal
Location: West Coast
Contact:

Re: PRESIDENT BARAK OBAMA WINNING SPEACH

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » November 4th, 2008, 2:15 pm

A few hours??

some people won't even cast a vote for 7 more hours...

McCain has already announced that he will NOT be present where his speech is set to be celebrated.. either he knows he won't win, or he's making every last minute count in trying to attain votes..

so Congrats to Barack if Obama wins..

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2900
Joined: July 4th, 2006, 4:15 pm
Location: Africa
Contact:

Re: PRESIDENT BARAK OBAMA WINNING SPEACH

Unread post by Mcminister » November 4th, 2008, 8:19 pm

it is looking like land slide victory right now my brother

7 hours isnt that long compare to a whole life time of waiting , especialy for the past generation who were segregated, and when through a whole lot of other drama.

man!! i never ever ever would pictured this would happen.

Peace to all the brothers and sisters.


damn i am over wellmed

$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2277
Joined: April 18th, 2006, 10:32 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Oregon
What city do you live in now?: over there
Location: home or something

Re: PRESIDENT BARAK OBAMA WINNING SPEACH

Unread post by $outhPhillypuppet » November 4th, 2008, 9:04 pm

McCain in the 2008 presidential election = BODIED

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2900
Joined: July 4th, 2006, 4:15 pm
Location: Africa
Contact:

Re: PRESIDENT BARAK OBAMA WINNING SPEACH

Unread post by Mcminister » November 4th, 2008, 11:24 pm

im tooo overwhelmed to say shit rite now dawg..i am trippin...i like killed 5 40's already

clipse
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 307
Joined: October 21st, 2007, 12:01 pm

Re: PRESIDENT BARAK OBAMA WINNING SPEACH

Unread post by clipse » November 4th, 2008, 11:46 pm

$outhPhillypuppet wrote:McCain in the 2008 presidential election = BODIED

LOL!!!!

clipse
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 307
Joined: October 21st, 2007, 12:01 pm

Re: PRESIDENT BARAK OBAMA WINNING SPEACH

Unread post by clipse » November 4th, 2008, 11:48 pm

LOL at the mad white people!!!! And at the undercover whites who know deep down they didnt want PRESIDENT OBAMA to win!!!

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2900
Joined: July 4th, 2006, 4:15 pm
Location: Africa
Contact:

Re: PRESIDENT BARAK OBAMA WINNING SPEACH

Unread post by Mcminister » November 4th, 2008, 11:56 pm

LOL@ KKK members..skin heads...and all the old people who use to love segregation

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6525
Joined: January 17th, 2005, 10:48 am
Country: Germany
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin
Location: Overseas

Re: PRESIDENT BARAK OBAMA WINNING SPEACH

Unread post by Sentenza » November 5th, 2008, 1:51 am

^^I bet there are some very pissed people out there.

$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2277
Joined: April 18th, 2006, 10:32 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Oregon
What city do you live in now?: over there
Location: home or something

Re: PRESIDENT BARAK OBAMA WINNING SPEACH

Unread post by $outhPhillypuppet » November 5th, 2008, 4:28 am

clipse wrote:
$outhPhillypuppet wrote:McCain in the 2008 presidential election = BODIED

LOL!!!!
definition number 1 says it perfectly LOL
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=bodied

link to the entire unedited speech
http://www.kitv.com/video/17895997/index.html

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5404
Joined: September 21st, 2005, 6:47 pm
Location: Niagara Falls, New York

Re: PRESIDENT BARAK OBAMA WINNING SPEACH

Unread post by A Ghost » November 5th, 2008, 10:28 am

YES WE DID!!!

User avatar
AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1206
Joined: October 8th, 2006, 12:58 pm
What city do you live in now?: Montreal
Location: West Coast
Contact:

Re: PRESIDENT BARAK OBAMA WINNING SPEACH

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » November 5th, 2008, 12:16 pm

Sentenza wrote:^^I bet there are some very pissed people out there.
Thats an understatement!

All night I listened to European Americans (On C-Span) call in and say they aren't American anymore and this country is going down. And just think... the man hasn't even stepped into the Oval Office yet...

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6525
Joined: January 17th, 2005, 10:48 am
Country: Germany
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin
Location: Overseas

Re: PRESIDENT BARAK OBAMA WINNING SPEACH

Unread post by Sentenza » November 5th, 2008, 1:53 pm

AllhoodPublications wrote:
Sentenza wrote:^^I bet there are some very pissed people out there.
Thats an understatement!

All night I listened to European Americans (On C-Span) call in and say they aren't American anymore and this country is going down. And just think... the man hasn't even stepped into the Oval Office yet...
Not surprised. That will bring up some major tensions. Not that it matters, but most of the people i know were for him.
Its a historical event for sure and a punch in the face for white supremacists. Which is good.
What the man is made of we will see when he steps into office though. Lets hope for the best.

$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2277
Joined: April 18th, 2006, 10:32 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Oregon
What city do you live in now?: over there
Location: home or something

Re: PRESIDENT BARAK OBAMA WINNING SPEACH

Unread post by $outhPhillypuppet » November 5th, 2008, 2:46 pm

Id understand if people didnt want Obama as president because of policies and all that but damn.
people are mad because he black.
At first it was all
"He's a terrosist/socialist/muslim"
"hes gonna raise taxes and get us further into dept"
"How is he gonna lead when he has no experience?"
but when he won the election it quickly turned into
"How the hell did the N**er win."
I know racism is strong in America but gotdamn....

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1865
Joined: August 8th, 2003, 2:27 pm
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Re: PRESIDENT BARAK OBAMA WINNING SPEACH

Unread post by Silencioso » November 5th, 2008, 3:21 pm

clipse wrote:LOL at the mad white people!!!! And at the undercover whites who know deep down they didnt want PRESIDENT OBAMA to win!!!
If liberal whitys hadn't supported Barak he wouldn't have had a prayer at winning. Even whites in hick states like Iowa voted for him. Even working class whites favored Obama by a slight margin.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6525
Joined: January 17th, 2005, 10:48 am
Country: Germany
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin
Location: Overseas

Re: PRESIDENT BARAK OBAMA WINNING SPEACH

Unread post by Sentenza » November 5th, 2008, 3:22 pm

$outhPhillypuppet wrote: "He's a terrosist/socialist/muslim"
I am still laughing at that shit.People nowadays have NO idea what socialism is/means. He is far away from that.

User avatar
AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1206
Joined: October 8th, 2006, 12:58 pm
What city do you live in now?: Montreal
Location: West Coast
Contact:

Re: PRESIDENT BARAK OBAMA WINNING SPEACH

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » November 5th, 2008, 4:33 pm

Silencioso wrote:If liberal whitys hadn't supported Barak he wouldn't have had a prayer at winning. Even whites in hick states like Iowa voted for him. Even working class whites favored Obama by a slight margin.
Does that say more about the non-existence of racism or the economical decline, and the direction this country has been headed the last 8 years?

WIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 778
Joined: July 17th, 2003, 10:15 pm
Location: State Hoppin

Re: PRESIDENT BARAK OBAMA WINNING SPEACH

Unread post by WIP » November 6th, 2008, 3:54 am

Silencioso wrote:
clipse wrote:LOL at the mad white people!!!! And at the undercover whites who know deep down they didnt want PRESIDENT OBAMA to win!!!
If liberal whitys hadn't supported Barak he wouldn't have had a prayer at winning. Even whites in hick states like Iowa voted for him. Even working class whites favored Obama by a slight margin.
i says alot for whites "even in hick states" that they can look past the color of a mans skin and rally behind his intellect and passion to lead. times have been changing slowly but alot of these old school jim crow type white folks are dying off. yes there still is and will be racism. but there are alot who have had enough of the BS. thank god they voted and voted strong.

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2900
Joined: July 4th, 2006, 4:15 pm
Location: Africa
Contact:

Re: PRESIDENT BARAK OBAMA WINNING SPEACH

Unread post by Mcminister » November 7th, 2008, 12:07 am

$outhPhillypuppet wrote:Id understand if people didnt want Obama as president because of policies and all that but damn.
people are mad because he black.
At first it was all
"He's a terrosist/socialist/muslim"
"hes gonna raise taxes and get us further into dept"
"How is he gonna lead when he has no experience?"
but when he won the election it quickly turned into
"How the hell did the N**er win."
I know racism is strong in America but gotdamn....

hahahhahhahhaahh that sooo funny but true

he was just the btter man for right now...and SARAH PALIN cost mccain fo sure

EmperorPenguin
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1155
Joined: February 21st, 2006, 3:01 am

Re: PRESIDENT BARAK OBAMA WINNING SPEACH

Unread post by EmperorPenguin » November 7th, 2008, 10:19 am

I believe there was far too much mud slinging going on from the McCain camp. I understand how politics work and mud slinging always happens but it's a sign of your direction when you're far too busy to shit talk the other guy instead of telling people what you plan on doing about it. The same went here in Canada. All the commercials out West were about how much the Conservative Party sucks and how they're going to ruin this country instead of telling us the voters what the other parties planned on doing about it. It's a good sign you're going to lose when all you do is focus on the other guy instead of your own plans.

I think this election was a great step forward for the American people. It showed the world there is still some hope for them. Though I did find it disturbing on both sides of the election that you had people that were either A: Voting for Obama strictly because he was black and B: Voting against Obama strictly because he was black. Still a sign that work needs to be done.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6525
Joined: January 17th, 2005, 10:48 am
Country: Germany
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin
Location: Overseas

Re: PRESIDENT BARAK OBAMA WINNING SPEACH

Unread post by Sentenza » November 8th, 2008, 5:48 am

EmperorPenguin wrote:I believe there was far too much mud slinging going on from the McCain camp. I understand how politics work and mud slinging always happens but it's a sign of your direction when you're far too busy to shit talk the other guy instead of telling people what you plan on doing about it. The same went here in Canada. All the commercials out West were about how much the Conservative Party sucks and how they're going to ruin this country instead of telling us the voters what the other parties planned on doing about it. It's a good sign you're going to lose when all you do is focus on the other guy instead of your own plans.

I think this election was a great step forward for the American people. It showed the world there is still some hope for them. Though I did find it disturbing on both sides of the election that you had people that were either A: Voting for Obama strictly because he was black and B: Voting against Obama strictly because he was black. Still a sign that work needs to be done.
They had nothing else to fall back to, since Obama had a big advantage/was more popular from the start.
Concerning the rest of the world and i mean the whole world 80-90% were for Obama.
Bush and Cheney put the European-American friendship to shame. Just telling it like it is.

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2900
Joined: July 4th, 2006, 4:15 pm
Location: Africa
Contact:

Re: PRESIDENT BARAK OBAMA WINNING SPEACH

Unread post by Mcminister » November 9th, 2008, 1:14 pm

u are right sentenza..if the whole world had to vote i think obama would have atleast a 60% advantage on mccain if not 80%, naah probably 95 to think about how many countries hate G.W, and how many countries are going to favour obama just for being a foreigner(black/born and raised around the world)

i think america is still where it was a couple of years ago. its just that people would probably rather have a black president better than go into the great depression part 2. he has these health care plans that are way better than mccains . and everybody in america has a couple of stories on how the health care system fucked them up...he was just a better president and the racists knew that and made a good decision.

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2900
Joined: July 4th, 2006, 4:15 pm
Location: Africa
Contact:

Re: PRESIDENT BARAK OBAMA WINNING SPEACH

Unread post by Mcminister » November 9th, 2008, 6:31 pm

i heard sarah palin will be runnin for president in 2012 ....this will be another victory for us democrats so i ain trippin...smooth 8 years fo me...thank God my 20s gon be smooth flow....people loved the 90's(bill clinton) ..im proly fina love the w.e u call 08 till 2016...

hopefuly he wont take our rights of owning guns :(

User avatar
Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1384
Joined: June 22nd, 2008, 8:28 pm
What city do you live in now?: Riverside

Re: PRESIDENT BARAK OBAMA WINNING SPEACH

Unread post by Vincetheprince » November 10th, 2008, 5:56 pm

lol i agree

SouljahGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 624
Joined: November 4th, 2008, 1:58 pm
What city do you live in now?: LA

Re: PRESIDENT BARAK OBAMA WINNING SPEACH

Unread post by SouljahGirl » November 10th, 2008, 6:30 pm

Mcminister wrote:im tooo overwhelmed to say shit rite now dawg..i am trippin...i like killed 5 40's already
I feel you.. I was doing the same thang.. I was walking around my house with my Miller High Life, bumping the Impressions " People Get Ready" with tears in my eyes . my son was like.. Mamma!! What the Hell is wronge with you.. Is that a 40........... I was like.. HELL YEAH!!! WHAT!!!

Don't let this Corporate office, this breifcase nor Bible I read every day ( Faithfully ) fool yo PUNK ASS... ( singing ) I'M So HOOD!!!!! He bust a Madia on me.. He say:: Call the Po Po ! LMAO!!!!

Yeah but it was ALL Good in All HOODs that night... But remember people....Now we have much work to do.. Our young woman must carry themselves better and all must become better parents.

Our Men must stop acting like we are NOT their backbones and begin to trust God enough and let us Love them..

All kind of work and changes to be made.. We'll do it... Aint that right N'HAN!!

Post Reply

Return to “Open Section for Other Random Topics & Controverisal issues”