Reasons why obama won presidency

An open section to speak about anything on your mind from News, politics, Conspiracy Theories, and any random street or urban event.
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua

Re: Reasons why obama won presidency

Unread post by razbojnik » May 11th, 2009, 6:40 pm

AllhoodPublications wrote:
StillNoScript wrote:The wardrobe the RNC spent thousands on to make Palin look like a kick azz professional woman as opposed to the igloo trash she really is had nothing to do with salesmanship...
LMAO!
The thing that irritates me is how you can find jokes about false politics funny...

It's like me

sorry my grandma just entered the room all of a sudden like a corpse she scared the living goo out of me

continued

It's like me laughing because someone called Schwarzennegger a fat sack of crap...?

Tre
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tre » May 27th, 2009, 1:45 am

Obama got elected by being tactical and making good decisions from the start!

I especially like his decision to nominate Sonia Sotomayor to the US Supreme Court. I’m not female or Latino but I feel pride nonetheless!

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Guam
What city do you live in now?: Tokyo

Unread post by Dobre » May 30th, 2009, 6:32 pm

Tre wrote:Obama got elected by being tactical and making good decisions from the start!

I especially like his decision to nominate Sonia Sotomayor to the US Supreme Court. I’m not female or Latino but I feel pride nonetheless!
Obama was elected because of his connections to the Israeli lobby. The Greek lobby also put alot of money in his pockets in..further agendas...but he didn't keep his promise because our sentimential value is alot more worth than any dollar the Greek lobby puts in his pocket.

Obama is Bush's 10th cousin and Cheney's 10th cousin.

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Guam
What city do you live in now?: Tokyo

Unread post by Dobre » May 30th, 2009, 7:37 pm

Cheney's 8th cousin*

FelonOne
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: USA

Unread post by FelonOne » May 30th, 2009, 11:02 pm

A new face in presidential ranks...

StillNoScript
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Sacramento

Unread post by StillNoScript » June 30th, 2009, 12:43 am

roy wrote:
StillNoScript wrote:
StoneGreaser wrote:For the rest, it's libidness as usual....I'm right cause I say so, you're wrong, cause I say so, and oh yeah-of course-I'm a racist.
You said that if you were black, you'd vote black, too. That's a racist point of view, even if you're not smart enough to realize it. You expect black people to be racist just because you are. The only assumption I made is that you're obviously clueless when it comes to the 2008 presidential election, and my assumption was spot on, because you've only added more evidence since. I'm suspecting you'll add even more. Remember, you started off with 4 reasons as to why America was conned into voting for Obama. Nice and basic. Stupid and asinine reasons, with nothing more to back up your points than a claim that you saw people at the airport wearing t shirts (oh, ok, that settles it...LOL), but 4 simple reasons, nonethyou should check out stillnoscripts newest blog
http://stillnoscriptsworld.blogspot.com/eless. Somehow, 4 became 7. Surely you'll have a bout 3 more reasons in your next response. You'll have a hundred reasons at some point. Anything to feed your persistent denial that Barack Obama was simply a better candidate than his opposition.

check out stillnoscripts newest blog
http://stillnoscriptsworld.blogspot.com/
LOL. I do not have a blog, so anyone who links to the above blog should know that that is NOT me. Wow. Wild stuff, though. I must have really made you angry. Anyhow, it's a free country and that's the internet. Best of luck. It's too bad you can't just state what you disagree with right here on the forum and make your points. If making some blog to mock someone is all you can do, then it just goes to show how feeble minded you are. I would never do it. But then again, I'm an adult. All the best, kid.

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Montreal

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » July 3rd, 2009, 1:55 pm

61deuce wrote:
AllhoodPublications wrote:Oh yeah, I forgot to mention the silly acting hockey mom that sabotaged mccains campaign- what was mccain thinking...
Maybe he thought she was HOT-LOOKING and could pull in some middle-age and older men votes LoL
It figures....

This dumb Hockey Chick is stepping down as Gov. of Alaska and giving up her political career. Imagine that. And you still wonder why McSame didn't win?? lmao

HiloBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HiloBoy » July 3rd, 2009, 7:18 pm

Yea but if Obama-bin-laden doesnʻt do work while he is in office, donʻt be surprised if an old white man or white women were elected BACK in office...

The Amerikkkan public gave Obama-bin-laden a chance, this dude has to make a difference w/ the quickness. It isnʻt fair but it is a fact of life...

North Korea, the economy, government furloughs, unemployment, housing crisis, wet-backs jumping in this country, Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, the list goes on and on...

Obama needs to do work. Not be having luaus on the white house lawn...

StillNoScript
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Sacramento

Unread post by StillNoScript » October 21st, 2009, 3:23 pm

HiloBoy wrote:Yea but if Obama-bin-laden doesnʻt do work while he is in office, donʻt be surprised if an old white man or white women were elected BACK in office...

The Amerikkkan public gave Obama-bin-laden a chance, this dude has to make a difference w/ the quickness. It isnʻt fair but it is a fact of life...

North Korea, the economy, government furloughs, unemployment, housing crisis, wet-backs jumping in this country, Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, the list goes on and on...

Obama needs to do work. Not be having luaus on the white house lawn...
LOL. You sound as if you alone pick the president. Face it, you're outnumbered. If even close to a majority of Americans thought like you, you'd have to think McCain and Palin would have done better last year.

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » October 23rd, 2009, 7:25 am

I don't think they even count Hawaii's votes

Return to “Open Section for Other Random Topics & Controverisal issues”