Alonso, I have a question (from Tatta)

An open section to speak about anything on your mind from News, politics, Conspiracy Theories, and any random street or urban event.
Tatta
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Alonso, I have a question (from Tatta)

Unread post by Tatta » July 18th, 2004, 1:25 pm

I participate on 2 other gang related boards and I read a whole lot of posts about alonso and as I was sittin here readin about alonso AGAIN I got to thinking...now you might ban me for asking the question...and if so then so be it but I am gonna ask any ways.

In the world of gang forums there is Alonso, Kev, Tray-K, and used to be nemesi. Each board has been represented on all others by the owner or admin at the others EXCEPT for streetgangs.com. All the other boards took time to participate and support the other boards except for you Alonso. You only went to nemesi board to participate when you was trying to shut it down. You have yet to participate elsewhere. Seems a little self-focused and you can't possibly be truly dedicated to spreading knowledge or assisting in change if you remain within his own realm.

The only time you ever got at me was once when you felt the need to curse me out and threaten to ban behind posting that PDL was indeed the largest SINGLE blood gang (without set division), the time you wanted to hook up in the Nickersons, and when you banned kev mac.

Why is it you don't reach out to others and support others, if indeed their aim is to create some positivity? Am I correct in assuming that you really are just in this for yourself instead of for the reasons you SHOULD be doing all of this?

Just a thought.

Tatta
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Alonso, I have a question.

Unread post by Tatta » July 19th, 2004, 9:42 am

I can't get an answer?

Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Kemosave » July 19th, 2004, 10:21 am

I cannot answer for Alonso in any way but I'll give my view since this was asked publicly on a public forum.

Alonso is a very capable highly educated serious guy with old fashioned guts and work ethics that is committed to his mission of recording the history of Los Angeles gangs, understanding them, and helping others understand them all with an eye on the positive. He works at a high level with some serious people on all sides of the equation and is not interested in playing "net" games. Whether he's dissiminating information on a radio show, being interviewed by Peter Jennings, or walking the hood he's trying to bring a real view to all of it. He probably doesn't want any part of haters and bashers that doesn't further his mission in life. He is of course learning from it and adapting in many ways according to his choices. Honestly, I'm surprised he continues to participate on the public forum at all. Anyways, he probably can't answer your post because he's traveling to Washington DC or on a mission or something.

Tatta
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tatta » July 19th, 2004, 10:57 am

I always welcome views to my queries but with all due respect I have to dispel your theories. First, my interest in his participation did not include your sited “net games”. Second, his level of education does not surpass that of anyone else in the area of true intelligence or knowledge and does not place him above and beyond anyone else, nobody is belittled by either the lack of formal education in comparison to Alonso nor are the overshadowed by the prestige of the school that he was granted to opportunity to attend in order to obtain that education.

Did my inquiry come off to you as being typed by someone that is ignorant and uneducated? Hopefully not.

Whether a man is interviewed by Peter Jennings, Barbara Walters, or God Himself does not place him above the next man if both men claim to have the same mission. Alonso, and again this is with all due respect, is not an important man in the grand scheme of things, his sht stinks just like the sht of the man in the cell next to Tray-K (g.c founder), and while Tray-K is sitting behind the walls of prison as a political prisoner he STILL participates in his own website and answers the questions of the “peons” that you seem to have created by placing Alonso on his self-imposed pedestal. I would hope that even Alonso would dispel this crown of superiority you have placed on his head.

Lack of reaching out has nothing to do with education, stature, or accomplishment. Instead, lack of reaching out has everything to do with not being genuine in the search for truth, understanding, and education.

I eagerly await a response from someone not trying to pump the man’s reputation at me, reputation or accomplishment mean little to nothing to me.

Tatta
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tatta » July 19th, 2004, 11:52 am

Kemosave wrote:I cannot answer for Alonso in any way but I'll give my view since this was asked publicly on a public forum.

Alonso is a very capable highly educated serious guy with old fashioned guts and work ethics that is committed to his mission of recording the history of Los Angeles gangs, understanding them, and helping others understand them all with an eye on the positive. He works at a high level with some serious people on all sides of the equation and is not interested in playing "net" games. Whether he's dissiminating information on a radio show, being interviewed by Peter Jennings, or walking the hood he's trying to bring a real view to all of it. He probably doesn't want any part of haters and bashers that doesn't further his mission in life. He is of course learning from it and adapting in many ways according to his choices. Honestly, I'm surprised he continues to participate on the public forum at all. Anyways, he probably can't answer your post because he's traveling to Washington DC or on a mission or something.
Posted on behalf of Kev Mac :

Let me start this response by telling that this message was sent to me anonymously, I shared it with a mutual internet friend and challenged him to find out where it came from. I had two responses, a grand total of six words. BS, and I wish I could respond. The person posting this reply is obviously the mutual friend and he simply responded by saying he would post it for me. Nothing more, nothing less.

I have to be honest and I will make it known, it burns me up that I can't respond to this post at my own free will on a level playing field. I am equally dissatisfied that I have no idea who posted this post as I have made zero effort to even inquire. By no means have I even attempted to use family members computers nor my AOL account to access streetgangs. For what, there really is no purpose. But again, since this post was put before me, it would eat me up if I didn't make a sub par attempt to respond.

Now, to whom it may concern, I am in total agreeance with you, you CANNOT answer for Alonso. Your post is a very positive one in regards and in defense of Mr Alonso. I too held a high regard for him and gave him as much respect as I could at one time. I will give you that same respect, but at the sametime I don't think you are nor can be as even sided as me. You make him out to be almost perfect, while making excuses as to why YOU think he probaly can't answer.

Let me say this; while traveling or visiting DC it hasn't stopped him from starting a copycat discussion. It didn't stop him from adding and deleting a Du-Roc Crip page to his website. He had enough time to check his members IP addresses and add and fire new moderators like Souljah. His traveling hasn't hampered his chances to ban members and it had nothing to do with his false accussations or myself and another member as being one and the same. So basically you are way off base in your opinion as to why Mr Alonso couldn't participate in his own forum. In fact, it is a fact that he has been very active in his forum of late and was last this active when he ridded his competition, damusandrips.com by nemesi.

Now, once again I will agree that Alonso is a hard worker, a very serious guy, and works at a very high level. But how can you honestly, blatantly, say that he is committed to his mission of recording the history of Los Angeles gangs when someone such as myself lends a hand to correct and update his information, only to go either unanswered, or told that I am not wanted here if I have to dispute his information? A historian or whatever title he holds in his research should ALWAYS be open to corrections or new paths. Especially, I repeat especially, when the suggestions or corrections come from someone who is from a specific era and area being disputed. You should NEVER turn down information or corrections from a person that has been active for 23 years and lived in that specific area for 37. And you're from New York.

One thing that I discovered and found universal is that no matter how much education one has, no matter what stature one holds, that doesn't make you better than the next guy and your philosophies and information doesn't hold more weight than the next guy. You can have every major degree USC or Santa Monica has to offer, this is and will always be street material, and authenicated by the streets and in the streets. Do you get my picture? Probaly not because I don't have the education or the reputation that Alonso does, but a real gang member from L.A. will feel me and understand my message here. What I lived through and learned, you can't get in college or talking to some OG that hasn't banged in 19 years.

What is the definition of a "net" game? I've played many, and will continue to play them. One thing people should realize is that I am not very aggressive, I only react to actions. For those that know me, they say I am loyal, they call me truthful, and they know I give my respects to anyone, no race, no color, no gang, and no gender can come in between that. I am not a hateful person, and I almost always give a lending hand to anyone, including the crackheads and bums that you see on highland or at freeway entrances and exits. It's nice to see Alonso putting our history in perspective for us and giving the younger generation a chance to understand what they do and why. But there is no room for an egomaniac that can't say thanks, that can't be proud of someone in the same field, especially out here in the streets.

I'm sorry if I am off basis or repetitive. But let me finish by saying that there is nothing authenic and genuine about anyone or any information that can't be corrected or updated. Only a person who holds his nose high in the air and looks down on others wouldn't accept the truth and pay attention to others who know the game and much of the same history. It is a FACT that I have put partial but authenic and verifiable information in his forum to show I ain't some young 16 year old from out of town living my fantasy out over the internet. I have put truthful information out about my enemies, not because i'm a hater, not to degrade another black soul, and not to glorify the gang lifestyle, but rather to prove I'm not just anybody- and that those we worship in this gang life are not very worthy of such. The man you look up to, you only look up to him because you don't know him. You look at his life or a timeline in his career and you put him on a pedistle, yet this guy could be a crackhead, a snitch, or falsifies his information and uses other persons information to appear as furtherance of his research while denoting or denying the truth.

-kev mac

Tatta
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tatta » July 19th, 2004, 12:42 pm

-kev mac
that was some truly b_tch sh_t right there.....seriously....man go ahead and ban me with these lil girl games....that was some real b_tch ass sh_t....

Tatta
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tatta » July 19th, 2004, 12:44 pm

The nigga signed his name -kev mac.....because he is man enough to put his name on what he writes....is the editor of the above post man enough to take the claim of editing out kev's name??????

Tatta
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tatta » July 19th, 2004, 12:48 pm

Posted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 12:44 pm Post subject: Re: Alonso, I have a question.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The nigga signed his name -KEV.....because he is man enough to put his name on what he writes....is the editor of the above post man enough to take the claim of editing out kev's name??????

LOL! wait.....ya'll got this board auto-set to change KEV name??????????

Come on alonso....you a grown ass man homie.....what the hell....LOL!

Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Kemosave » July 19th, 2004, 2:45 pm

I'm a let you men work it out on your own. This obviously doesn't concern me.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » July 19th, 2004, 2:51 pm

I'm sure Alonso already read this thread at least once...

CHRIS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by CHRIS » July 19th, 2004, 3:23 pm

IM YET TO SEE ALONSO'S RESPONSE

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » July 19th, 2004, 3:57 pm

Same here

Tatta
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tatta » July 19th, 2004, 4:26 pm

mike89 wrote:YEP WHAT HATE LOL
Where is the hate? What does anyone here have for me to "hate" on? I will answer for you....nothing.

I am a man of my own accord, with my own mind, and my own thoughts. I speak my own words and don't worry about who will or won't be pleased with them.

I came here with a legitimate question, I asked it, and I await a response.

You and nobody else were mentioned in my post and that should have indicated to the simple minded that I wasn't speaking to you. Keep your opinions out of a grown man's convo.

grapes of wrath
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by grapes of wrath » July 20th, 2004, 12:03 am

kemosave lol wuz that a joke? or were u serious? i thought u wuz serious at first but then after readin ure last line of yo paragraph i knew it had to be a joke lol cuz i never seen that kinda of d*ck ridin in my life lolllll

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » July 20th, 2004, 12:09 am

My goodness, that is some appeal you have on this lady Alonso, give it up Homie, come on now, don't play. Is not nice to fool around with Human Nature.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » July 20th, 2004, 12:32 pm

Well even if all this is true, tell me something new that I don't know, there's nothing new under the sun. He who owes nothing - fears nothing. So what if someone is trying to get a patent and rights on a book or whatever. Have you ever thought that maybe some of those GUINEA PIGS are also capable and probably doing their own research? This is the "Land of the Free", and is'nt the culture everywhere pandering to the almighty greenback? Now maybe you think it may go for Law Enforcement? I got news for you, they (Five-O or Uncle Sam) does'nt care about eliminating it all, it is to their benefit to have people at the bottom, they need them in order to stay at the top, sure a lil bust here and a lil bust there, but what would THEY do if there was no need because everything was taken care of? You ever wondered abouth those bosses of yours at the place you work at, how they always get the big money but never seem to do anything to solve any of the problems with real solutions? They have to justify their position and salaries by keeping all that red tape and b.s. around RIGHT? But they way I look at it is this way, I have learned a lot from the GUINEA PIGS and Alonso has giving me more info than I given Him, we may not agree a host of things, still He and his site is for me, as well as other sites a channel thru which I can reach out to people out there and hopefully get thru the message that IT'S GOOD TO HAVE YOUR BOYS BACK, IT'S GOOD TO HAVE YOUR PRIDE, IT'S GOOD TO SHARE YOUR HISTORY, IT'S GOOD TO TEACH ABOUT YOUR CULTURE, IT'S GOOD TO LET SOME OF THAT ANGER OUT THE RIGHT WAY, IT'S GOOD TO COMMUNICATE & LEARN, IT'S GOOD TO FOCUS ON LIFE AND RE-THINK WHAT YOU BEEN THRU, FOR MAYBE THEN WE CAN ALL TOGETHER CLIMB OUT OF THE DARKNESS THAT ENCOMPASS OUR COMMUNITIES. ~ P E A C E ~

mike89
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mike89 » July 20th, 2004, 12:43 pm

Tatta wrote:
mike89 wrote:YEP WHAT HATE LOL
Where is the hate? What does anyone here have for me to "hate" on? I will answer for you....nothing.

I am a man of my own accord, with my own mind, and my own thoughts. I speak my own words and don't worry about who will or won't be pleased with them.

I came here with a legitimate question, I asked it, and I await a response.

You and nobody else were mentioned in my post and that should have indicated to the simple minded that I wasn't speaking to you. Keep your opinions out of a grown man's convo.
it well done,and yes i care less about you,so chill the f&%# out.no one cares

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » July 20th, 2004, 12:49 pm

neutral wrote:some ahole at Kev's site WROTE THIs BS about ALONSO
THAT SITE is full stuff talkers. i cant get level 4 access because i wont
say bad things about alonso
thats BS...im not here to take sides right now but check this out. ive told them i come to this site and ive told alosno i come to that site. and i got level 4 over there. you dont got to say anything bad about alonso. you probably went in there and made a stupid childish posts thats why you cant even make level 4. LOL...who the hell are you anways?

lboogie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lboogie » July 20th, 2004, 1:09 pm

neutral hmmmm.... Is that you soulja4lyfe?

mike89
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mike89 » July 20th, 2004, 1:19 pm

lboogie wrote:neutral hmmmm.... Is that you soulja4lyfe?
I THOUGHT THE SAME,BUT COULD CARE LESS IGNORE IT

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Long Beach

Unread post by LcBwC » July 21st, 2004, 8:29 am

^^^^ yea it is probably him. It dont get no more fake. He try to cry about fakes on the board when he one.

Tatta
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tatta » July 21st, 2004, 1:28 pm

To: Tatta
Posted: Wed Jul 21, 2004 1:24 pm
Subject: that other site.NET
JUST GIVING YOU PROPS FOR A BETTER SITE THAN THIS PEACE

i woulda answered and told you that it ain't my site but i will pass the info on to KEV and let him know.....i am no longer able to send pm's here

"Information

Sorry, but the administrator has prevented you from sending private messages. "

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » July 21st, 2004, 2:28 pm

YO I WENT OVA THERE AN I COULD'NT EVEN POST CUZ THEY SAY I NEED SPECIAL PERMISSION OR SOMTHIN AN YO THEY GOT A USER NAMED ALONSO.I THOUGHT IT WAS U BOUT I DOBT IT.YO ALONSO U NED TO GIVE US SOME FEEDBACK.

mike89
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mike89 » July 21st, 2004, 2:47 pm

*deepblue* wrote:YO I WENT OVA THERE AN I COULD'NT EVEN POST because THEY SAY I NEED SPECIAL PERMISSION OR SOMTHIN AN YO THEY GOT A USER NAMED ALONSO.I THOUGHT IT WAS U BOUT I DOBT IT.YO ALONSO U NED TO GIVE US SOME FEEDBACsK.
not alonso,just hate

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » July 22nd, 2004, 1:37 am

I just saw this post right now for the first time. It is early Thursday morning

I would love to participate in as many endeavors as possible, and I am a member a couple of other forums but don’t get to participate on them often. I don’t have it in my time to even give my board the time I would like and it is not in my best interest to peruse other forums and participate on them. Don’t have the time for that. I average about 2.5 posts per day on my own board and I would love to do more but my schedule does not allow for that right now. My 2.5 per day is far less than the participation you guys have given to this board and others. But it is just a function of time.

I appreciate everyone coming here to participate but if you have a board and I don’t participate on it that does not mean that I am “self-focused” and not “dedicated to spreading knowledge or assisting in change” as you stated. If you 2 guys hung out with me on any given week, you would see me going to meetings on violence, seminars of gangs, and most important in court challenging gang enhancement laws. Right now I am working close with challenging the Oxnard injunction and writing a declaration challenging the 500 pages of the injunction, including hundreds of pages of police declarations.

Other than those legal tasks, I am writing on several projects, assisting others with their non-profit organizations, working on a book, and raising my kids to be the best they can be. My dedication to uplifting my community cannot be measured by how often or how many internet forums I participate on.

Of the three forums you mentioned, I have only heard of 2,that would be Nemisi and Kevs. With regards to Nemisi’s site he had information posted on that site that I was receiving negative backlash from people I knew. Even my good friend Madd Ronald had to tell him to take some comments of the site that he posted. There was no need for me to participate on his forum. He was participating on my forum for months, then created a very similar one to mine, so what purpose would I have to go there and participate when I don’t even participate as much as I would like on my forum? Plus there were other issues and reasons why I did not and would not participate on that site that have been discussed in detail on this forum already.

We all know why I don’t participate on Kevs site. That’s a no brainer. We discussed that on another string and beat that topic to death already. Does it make sense for me to even participate on a board that is actually pitted against me? There is a fake account over there under my name with my picture posted over there at:

http://mywebpage.netscape.com/allhoodrats5/alfonso.JPG

He has been creating and deleting fake accounts under my name since May. He is obsessed with this and looks like he set up an account specific just to host a pic of me which he wrote on it "cult leader." This is jealousy and haterism at it wrorst or best, depending on your position on this man's silly acts. I would not participate on a forum that has members that find that shitt cute. He is constantly posting about me, and appears to be obsessed with me, my pictures, my gang list, my web site, and what ever becomes the next topic of discussion. He watches everything I write, everything i say and everyting I post, so he can have something to write and talk about. He’s like an obsessed fan, a groupie with nothing better to do but to stalk me.

I may have threatened to ban a lot of people and I continue to do so, but I was just trying to keep the peace on the board. I did not want my board to turn into a huge ‘bangin’ board” like the xv3gang’s forum. If I offended anyone else on that issue, don’t take it personal. Overall your posts were cool and never had a problem with them.

You ask, “Why is it you don't reach out to others and support others,” but my response is I do. I just don’t do it by participating on other forums. My activity is measured differently and lastly you stated that I might ban you. For the record and for the millionth time, I never, never, banned a person on here for an opinion, never, let alone for asking a question. You have been on here long enough to know that, so I don’t even know why you put that out there. It seems like you are trying to add fuel to the fire on a non-issue.

Now to Kevs response, it seems that the main point of that post is that I am not open to correcting information. This was the issue when I had NHP68 posted on my page. Yes, that was incorrect, but as I said before a couple months ago I made a typo. I know these neighborhoods, especially in Inglewood very well… know guys from there, very well. There are hundreds of neighborhoods in LA and there are going to be mistakes, but I do my best to provide the most accurate information, and at times there will be mistakes, typos, and outright inaccuracies…that’s with any project. I made a mistake when posting it to the web and your exploitation of that mistake, suggested that I don’t know what I am doing and even further suggested that I was making gang names up.

Correct me if I am wrong, but this goes out to everyone…Have I ever used my education as a platform to talk down to others. I never ever suggested the following idea: “that doesn't make you better than the next guy and your philosophies and information doesn't hold more weight than the next guy.” Infact, I never even spoke about my education. The only way someone would know about my education is not from the forum, but from the “contact me” page. People who know me personally would laugh at that because although I went to school for some years, I live in the same area, hang out in the same neighborhood, and purchased property in my neighborhood. I am well known in the community and I am really easy to find. You all know what I look like, know what car I drive, and some of you guys know the streets that I frequent, and the people that I interact with would never say "I think I am better than the next man."

That post stated that “you are not a hateful person” but those posts that site about me, is the epitome of haterism in my view of it. It is a constant attack of me, and I can only imagine what some of those posts say. I never called anyone out on my board, ever, and when people post BS about me I just ignored it the best I can.

I never challenged your information on my forum, and never suggested that you might be “some young 16 year old from out of town living my fantasy out over the internet.” You posted some good info on the site and it was all good, but it got to a point to where your posts strictly were challenging me and antagonizing me. No positive input.

mike89
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mike89 » July 22nd, 2004, 1:59 am

WHO IS THIS ADRESSED TO ALONSO,PEOPLE I NEVER SEEN ON HERE ARE PM ME ASKING ,WHO IS ALONSO TALKING TO.I THINK YOU TALKING TO ALL USERS.

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by LcBwC » July 22nd, 2004, 7:17 am

I dont think it really matters who he is talking to but it seems that he is just answering the questions that were asked of him. Hes talking to everyone that wanted to know....

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » July 28th, 2004, 3:16 pm

Tatta wrote:Posted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 12:44 pm Post subject: Re: Alonso, I have a question.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The nigga signed his name -KEV.....because he is man enough to put his name on what he writes....is the editor of the above post man enough to take the claim of editing out kev's name??????

LOL! wait.....ya'll got this board auto-set to change KEV name??????????

Come on alonso....you a grown ass man homie.....what the hell....LOL!

Don't question me and what I do on my board when you posted a photo of me on your forum, wrote "cult leader" on it, opened a fake account using my name on it, post messages on your board with my signature on it on topics that I never wrote, misleading your forum members to believe that's me, and ultimately trying to influence people to think something different about me that they would not have if it were not for your misleading actions. Yeah, you a grown ass man too, right?

And according to your website's mission statement it states " the objective is the promotion of change in the mentality and ideology of today’s youths who find themselves straying into a life of criminal activity, street gangs, and social rebelliousness." But how can you talk about this positive work when at the same time, someone such as myself who is doing, working, and getting results by doing positive work is being challenged by these childish internet pranks. Who need to grow up?

But people are getting word at what you guys are doing, especially the people that rely on me and my work, and they represent many hoods. Who do you think was the first one to draft a declaration challenging the gang injunction against the Bounty Hunters? Who suggested the attorney to challenge certain aspects of the Rolling 60s injunction? Ironincally I never met you or your partner with regards to these two matters and your name nor your partner's name never appeared on these injunctions. I am doing alot of work on gang issues and don't understand the motivations behind your actions.

You guys are barking up the wrong tree, and you should not be so sensensitive about how I run my website or forum.

CHRIS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by CHRIS » July 28th, 2004, 6:39 pm

lboogie wrote:
mike89 wrote:
*deepblue* wrote:YO I WENT OVA THERE AN I COULD'NT EVEN POST because THEY SAY I NEED SPECIAL PERMISSION OR SOMTHIN AN YO THEY GOT A USER NAMED ALONSO.I THOUGHT IT WAS U BOUT I DOBT IT.YO ALONSO U NED TO GIVE US SOME FEEDBACsK.
not alonso,just hate
Well than Mikey whats this;

WAZ UP ,MY NAME IS MIKE AKA FATBOY.I'M WHITE AND 25YRS OLD.LIVE IN CLEVELAND OHIO. I ONCED CLAIMED ROLLIN 20 CRIP,BUT CHANGED MY WAYS WHEN MY DAUGHTER WAS BORN.I JUST WANT TO RAISE MY LIL GIRL AND GIVE HER WHAT I NEVER HAD IN LIFE.I CAN'T RAISE MY DAUGHTER IF I'M LOCKED UP OR DEAD.ANY ONE THAT REAL CAN FEEL WHERE I'M COMING FROM.I HEARD ABOUT THIS SITE FROM SOME ONE NAMED MONK AT STREETFAGS.COM AKA STREETGANGS.COM. WHAT A JOKE THAT SITE IS.YOU GET BANNED FOR TALKING REAL stuff,BUT HE WONT BANN LIL KIDS. ALONSO AND HIS SITE ARE A FRAUD.

WHOOOOOA >

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by LcBwC » July 28th, 2004, 7:00 pm

^^^ messed up yo mike you wrote that?

Anonymous20

From Tatta

Unread post by Anonymous20 » August 2nd, 2004, 3:54 am

Tatta wrote:
Alonso wrote:I don't know why Tatta stopped coming on here. His last "real" post on here was on May 11, 2004, the same day Kev started his site. I think they must be good friends Kev, maybe he is a big fan of the 60s, or maybe he thinks he keeps it "more real" than I do, I realy dont know because he and I never had words on the matter.

But he did not completey boycott this site because if there is a negative string on here, or a controversial post about drama such as this one, he will come to the board to post. In fact look at all his posts after May 11, 2004. They are all along the lines of anti streetgangs or anti Alonso posts. His most recent post questions my activity on other boards and accuses me of being "self-focused" and he also said I am not "truly dedicated to spreading knowledge." But he and I never had a problem..and I am not sure what the source of his dislike is for me considering I have friends from the Nickersons since 1986 and frequent the area at least once every 2 weeks. Ironically I never seen him nor met him in person.
Well, since I have been denied access to other areas I suppose this is as good a place as any to respond. First, I feel like waiting until you made sure I had no way to read your words about me before speaking them is kinda pussified, but you run your board how you see fit. Your actions speak for themselves.

Why did I stop posting? We never had words on the matter? Perhaps I should refresh your memory on the words we shared on the matter:

Posted: Wed Jun 03, 2004 3:34 pm
Subject: long time

long time no see homie why did you stop responding here

To: alonso
Posted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 3:40 pm
Subject: Re: long time

I long ago stopped replying after being told by one of your mods that he was gonna lock the thread simply because I disagreed....I come through and read occassionally...but after catching wind of the current drama I decided to log on and see what the hype was all about...it's quite disheartening actually to see all the turmoil...

i dunno man...just kinda lost the fervour for being around these parts with so much confusion and discension....i ain't really with that type of environment...i get enough strife in the streets and don't need or participate in it online...little by little I found myself sinkin into the dumbshit with these groupie ass wannabe's and I told myself I wouldn't do it no more

now alla this between you and kev...just kinda gives me a sour taste in my mouth

(there were a few more in between there)

and then....

Posted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 3:59 pm
Subject: what up

i thought you stopped coming through dog.

To: alonso
Posted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 4:03 pm
Subject: Re: what up
i come through off and on...

Posted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 4:03 pm
Subject: Re: what up
ok

Now, as far as being a 60's fan....hardly that. I am however, friends with Kev Mac, who happens to be from 60's. Our relationship ain't got a damn thang to do with bangin. I asked the brotha for help in some thangs and he wasn't afraid to do so. Same way I pm'd you back when I first came round here but you failed to respond to. You DID however respond to me with a nasty email about a post.

My not coming here had nothing to do with Kev's site. My post about why you refused to respond elsewhere had nothing to do with anyone else either. My question was met with you locking me out of forums so you could make all the pop-shots you like without recourse. You followed that up by creating an alter ego named "stonelove". Again, your actions speak much louder than your words.

We had once agreed to meet in the gardens. You let me know you were playing ball there. I agreed but ended up at my son's football game instead. When I tried to email you back you never responded again. Sorry, I don't hang out in the gym nor at the rec area period. Infact, I am rarely in the gardens in daylight anyhow. If you want to meet me there, by all means, enable my pm's again and let's meet.

My distaste for you came about when you began your tailspin to "save" streetgangs.com...yet you are too blind to see that your site needs no saving. You pioneered the gang information site and nobody has ever taken that away from you as an accomplishment. Yet, you feel threatened by any other site you feel is infringing upon your members and the amount of posts they make here. That is my observation anyhow. In efforts to thwart members from posting anywhere else, you tell mods they can't be on other boards modding, then you ban certain people. You scream about "biting" yet adopt the same methods as others in the way you run your board. All of these lead me to feel as if someone that I thought was a real cat is nothing more than someone who is only out to be #1 no matter what means have to be taken. You suck up information shared and spit very little out on the personal level.

I have never come to your board and disrespected you, if my question about why you don't post elsewhere was offensive to you then my assumptions were correct in that it is pure selfishness that keeps you from doing so. Again, my observation. I have never blatantly disrespected your board while here. The one time I had a major altercation I even apologized. Which, ironically enough, led to kev and I becoming cool with one another.

Now when you feel you have me locked out of certain areas, you opt to poke shots behind closed doors. You take away my ability to PM so I have no choice but to air this out on the forum. I am a man, not a mouse, if you have issues with me, then let's talk about them, don't speak on me only when you feel as if I ain't in the position to speak back.

I can be resonable when given the chance but it seems you like to poke your chest out only when your words are shared in areas that those yu attack can't respond. What part of the game is that?

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » August 2nd, 2004, 4:16 am

To Tatta:

When I said that “we never had words” on the situation, I meant that you never told me that you were boycotting this site or tell me that you didn’t like me. Like I said before you stopped posting on May 11, 2004 and I never had words with you as to why you decided to do that. Since May 11, 2004, you posted 15 posts. They are not deleted and don’t know why you are saying that. That is misinformation. Anyone could go to the to of the forum, click on “member list” and look for your name. They can sort the list by “total post” and select “descending” and you should be number 35 as of 8/2/04. If you are a registered user and have access to the forums you will see all the posts that you believe I deleted.

Also my response to you IT IS NOT LOCKED and stop spittin' that BS on this forum. That's about all you do when you come on here. You want to challenge me and debate? kool, but let's stick to the facts. I moved it to an open location days ago.

You should not let a mod piss you off because he said he was locking your string. You should have got with me about that.

I guess the so called “current drama” on this site has caught your attention to come through, correct? Well I don’t see and “drama” around here, and when it does flare, I stomp it out the best I can. Do you rally see “turmoil” on this site? Where? By who? Show me. I bet the site that you frequent more often has more drama and turmoil than this site does. The anti-Alonso and anti-Streetgangs post over there must be really be disheartening to you if you think anything posted over here is disheartening. You think I created an environment of “confusion and discension”? Again I ask where, by who and with who? I don’t see it and when it occurs I stomp it out. And are you saying that streetgangs is full of wanna bees and fakes only? Sound like a propaganda speech by the opposition.

I don’t recall any PM from you asking me for help with anything that I failed to respond to. You say Kev helped you but I ignored you, right? Since you seem to have saved your PMs maybe you can refresh my memory on that one. I do remember sending you a PM about a post I did not like. When I started this forum I did not want it to turn into a CK, BK, ANYBODY Killa type site with everyone shit talking on the board, and I probably responded to you about something you posted in an effort to control the content on the board. Again, I am sure you have the PM I sent you.

How can your question that you posted to me about not interacting on other boards not have anything to do with anyone else? You actually mentioned names of people who have boards and said I was self-focused because I did not post on their forums. Have you ever taken into consideration the other things that I might have going on in my life? Wake up!!

I never locked you out of any board. I changed the permissions on the main sections and you just never asked for access.

I don’t have a clue what you mean by “your tailspin to ‘save’ streetgangs.” What am I too blind to see? Is my site dying, is it played out, is it already dead? What is exactly your point?

What site do you think I feel threatened by? I only had issues with two sites and I explained in extreme detail the circumstances behind each situation. The only threats I feel is when I receive emails and PMs from 60s talking that Bk slobK stuff and threatening my life on the internet.

If someone wants to be a mod on here I would not want them being a mod on another site especially a site that is pitted against me. That creates a conflict of interest, and that’s my choice, but how does not “thwart” members from posting anywhere else. That’s BS. I don’t know how my expectations from moderators has anything to do with how members post? Then you mentioned “I ban certain people.” You damn right I ban certain people and every person I banned is listed under the announcements with the reason why.

So you thought of me as being a real cat, but because you think I want to be number #1 by any means, I am not a real cat anymore? Well let me tell you something about being real. I tried to keep this forum as clean as I can, drama free to the best I can, and entertaining. In doing so I have to ban people and delete posts….in fact several negative posts and strings about Kev and your site have been posted on here and I delete them, all of them.

I never bit or employed the same methods of anyone else. Any similarities are coincidental.

I am not sure what you mean by not sharing information on a personal level. Maybe you can clarify that one.

You are correct to say that you never came to my board and disrespected me, but can you say the same thing about all your posts on your forum? If I can log on and see all your posts would I or the average person say that you never disrespected me or my character in any way shape or form? If so, then that’s great. Yes, your questioning me why I don’t participate on other boards is offensive when you throw in words like “self-focused” and now “selfish”. You observation is wrong and I already responded to that.

I never poked shots at you in a closed forum. In fact when I changed the permissions on the forums, I move the string with your question to me into another forum that was open. I guess you just did not find it. So you were wrong to say I responded to you when you could not write back.

You want to be reasonable with me? What exactly does that mean? Reasonable how? Your posts accuses me of false ideas, you only post on here on “negative” strings, and you participate on a board that has probably 20 to 30 strings in an attempt to undermine my work and my character.