Bush is a Fool

An open section to speak about anything on your mind from News, politics, Conspiracy Theories, and any random street or urban event.
Rossonero
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Bush is a Fool

Unread post by Rossonero » July 29th, 2003, 10:31 am

I figured I'd start a new thread off the "Weapons of Mass Destruction" one since everyone was talking about Bush.

I think he's a fool. Literally, the man aint that smart. He's said so many dumb things. We didn't HAVE TO go after Iraq, but we did. If anybody, and I dont care what rank you are in the military, tells you that we're over there fighting for freedom then they're full of mess. Freedom? How bout the freedom for the oppressed in our country like C-Rum mentioned? We should take care of ourselves before we go blowing BILLIONS on some foreigners.

Now Bush may be the Commander In Chief, but that doesnt make his orders right. All we've done now is get ourselves mired into an even worse situation. What was solved by this? Our economy's worse, the budget is even more f*cked up, more debt, soldiers are dying everyday, etc. So we beat Iraq. woo woo...we beat a nation that doesn't even have a goddamn air force to defend itself with. I dont see anything positive coming out of Bush's policies.

Who's up next now? Korea, most likely. I'll be damned if I'm gonna find myself stuck in a trench over there someday. How bout some of the rich kids fight this war for once? Instead of staying at home and flying a flag. they dont know what freedom is, or liberty. To them it means they get to eat pizza, get fat run their fat mouths and get money while our military pays the true price - life. Who's responsible for that? Bush.

And for what...he goes for reinstating the policy that rewards expensive bonuses to other politicians after Clinton banned it, so the budget could be balanced and that extra money could be put to something useful. How about a 'project ghetto' or something. damn...

Rossonero
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: Bush is a Fool

Unread post by Rossonero » July 29th, 2003, 10:38 am

As soon as Bush was elected, it was one giant step backward for America. I'm a liberal, but I dont understand why America is gettin so conservative it seems. In all honesty, I still think Gore won the election, but oh well...and if anyone says Clinton was a bad president they are dead wrong. He was a kick ass president - good on foreign policy, balanced the budget, created a lotta jobs, unlike Republicans he actually cared about minorities. He may have been a bad PERSON for his adultery, but as far his presidency goes, he got the job done FAR better than Bush will ever do.

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » July 29th, 2003, 11:09 am

In order to call Bush a fool, you have to place yourself in a position to judge him. That means you consider yourself superior in intellect and character to him.

No offense Rossonero but I find that very hard to believe.

You have opinions and we want to hear them, however, can't you express them better than arrogantly setting yourself as ultimate judge over the President of the United States of America. I mean that's just ignorance or narcissim gone astray in my opinion.

Hey, I have an opinion too and I have shared it appropriately 8)

civil_thor
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by civil_thor » July 31st, 2003, 7:31 pm

Well said, wcrockets... I'm not a fan of everything about the President, but I'm of the opinion that a Yale-educated man surrounded by similarly educated people; with combined DECADES of foreign and domestic policy experience are not to be called fools lightly.

G bka C.rum
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by G bka C.rum » August 2nd, 2003, 8:12 pm

1 thing I will say is George :twisted: Bush is not a fool he's a evil ass genius give it some time and ya'll will see his crooked ass has a plan in effect that started with the 911 conspiracy this Iraq sh#% is just a piece of the pie he aint gotta mess N.korea he's gonna keep ouccupying the Middle East watch.

thesoulsedge
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by thesoulsedge » August 3rd, 2003, 6:01 am

Bush is a ryder...he rode on Afghanistan and the Taliban...then he rode on Iraq...People all around the world KNOW that Bush means what he says...when Bush talks shyt, Bush follows through with his words.

Bush--the white house thug--just smoked saddam's two sons and his grandsons...with no mercy...no apologies...Bush is a Crip-azz ryder.

He's a ruthless thug and he don't have to be intelligent...and when he waz Gov. he smoked alot of fools in the electric chair...if you step out of line, Bush will not hesitate to smoke you...whatever you say 'bout him, nobody can deny that bush fulfilled his intentions as a ryder...

stateraised2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stateraised2000 » August 3rd, 2003, 9:00 am

ha ha, damm soulsedge i finally agree with what you say. yeah bush is a HOG. alot of other leaders talking shit, mostly behind closed doors but do you see any of them trying to rush us like we do to any countries that need it. what bush is doing may be wrong in some ways BUT its right for so many other reasons. you cant just politely ask a dictator or a terrorist group "can you please be nice and stop picking on them people" and expect them to reform, alot of people here are forgetting that THEY ATTACKED US! we just suppose to lay down and lick our nuts??? hell nah!!! 100% respect to bush for showing enough heart to back our shit up...

thesoulsedge
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by thesoulsedge » August 3rd, 2003, 9:25 am

Yep, and i think France and Germany are "weak sets". They are weak because they didn't stand up to Al-Queda or the Taliban or Osama or Saddam. They didn't act with any self-respect. It would be like if some Pirus rolled into the LBC sets of Rolling 20s and Insane Crip Gang. The Crips would react to the Pirus. They would fight back in the name of their set.

The USA is a big thug set. The red, white and blue is the ultimate gang color. And President Bush is an OG ryder. If you don't believe me, just ask Saddam's sons. Betta pour out some licour for those two dead bustas. They talked shyte about the USA and George Bush made the Glocks spray...

Shout out to my niggaz in the white house...feel my loss

stateraised2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stateraised2000 » August 3rd, 2003, 9:26 am

rossonero... if you were an opressed iraqi citizen you would be thanking god we are there and doing what we're doing. the following is a letter from a soldier to his church... you can also go to this site: snopes.com, to find out about any urban legends (hoax e-mails/stories) floating around...

Claim: Letter from Army engineer details rebuilding efforts in Iraq.

Example: [Collected on the Internet, 2003]

06-23-2003
Sitrep: Iraq

Editor's Note: This is an open letter from U.S. Army Maj. Eric Rydbom in Iraq to the First Lutheran Church of Richmond Beach in Shoreline, Wash. Rydbom is Deputy Division Engineer of the 4th Infantry Division.

It has been a while since I have written to my friends at First Lutheran Church about what's really going on here in Iraq. The news you watch on TV is exaggerated, sensationalized and selective. Good news doesn't sell.

The stuff you don't hear about on CNN?
Let's start with electrical power production in Iraq. The day after the war was declared over, there was nearly 0 power being generated in Iraq. Just 45 days later, in a partnership between the Army, the Iraqi people and some private companies, there are now 3200 megawatts (Mw) of power being produced daily, 1/3 of the total national potential of 8000 Mw. Downed power lines (big stuff, 400 Kilovolt (Kv) and 132 Kv) are being repaired and are about 70 percent complete.

Then there is water purification. In central Iraq between Baghdad and Mosul, home of the 4th Infantry Division, water treatment was spotty at best. The facilities existed, but the controls were never implemented. Simple chemicals like Chlorine for purification and Alum (Aluminum Sulfate) for sediment settling (the Tigris River is about as clear as the Mississippi River) were in very short supply or not used at all. When chlorine was used, it was metered by the scientific method of guessing.

So some people got pool water to drink and some people got water with lots of little things floating around in it. We are slowly but surely solving that. Contracts for repairs to facilities that are only 50 percent or less operational are being let, chemicals are being delivered, although we don't have the metering problem solved yet ( ... but again, it's only been 45 days).

How about oil and fuel? Well the war was all about oil wasn't it? You bet it was. It was all about oil for the Iraqi people! They have no other income, they produce nothing else. Oil is 95 percent of the Iraqi GNP. For this nation to survive, it must sell oil.

The Refinery at Bayji is [operating] at 75 percent of capacity producing gasoline. The crude pipeline between Kirkuk (Oil Central) and Bayji will be repaired by tomorrow (2 June). LPG, what all Iraqis use to cook and heat with, is at 103 percent of normal production and we, the U.S. Army, are ensuring it is being distributed fairly to all Iraqis.

You have to remember that only three months ago, all these things were used by the Saddam regime as weapons against the population to keep them in line. If your town misbehaved, gasoline shipments stopped, LPG pipelines and trucks stopped, water was turned off, power was turned off.

Now, until exports start, every drop of gasoline produced goes to the Iraqi people. Crude oil is being stored and the country is at 75 percent capacity right now. They need to export or stop pumping soon, so thank the U.N. for the delay.
The Refinery at Bayji is [operating] at 75 percent of capacity producing gasoline. The crude pipeline between Kirkuk (Oil Central) and Bayji will be repaired by tomorrow (2 June). LPG, what all Iraqis use to cook and heat with, is at 103 percent of normal production and we, the U.S. Army, are ensuring it is being distributed fairly to all Iraqis.

You have to remember that only three months ago, all these things were used by the Saddam regime as weapons against the population to keep them in line. If your town misbehaved, gasoline shipments stopped, LPG pipelines and trucks stopped, water was turned off, power was turned off.

Now, until exports start, every drop of gasoline produced goes to the Iraqi people. Crude oil is being stored and the country is at 75 percent capacity right now. They need to export or stop pumping soon, so thank the U.N. for the delay.
TO BE CONTINUED IN NEXT POST...

stateraised2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stateraised2000 » August 3rd, 2003, 9:31 am

HERES THE 2nd PART OF THE LETTER...
All LPG goes to the Iraqi people everywhere. Water is being purified as best it can be, but at least its running all the time to everyone.

Are we still getting shot at? Yep.

Are American soldiers still dying? Yep, about one a day from my outfit, the 4th Infantry Division, most in accidents, but dead is dead.

If we are doing all this for the Iraqis, why are they shooting at us?

The general Iraqi population isn't shooting at us. There are still bad guys who won't let go of the old regime. They are Ba'ath party members (Read Nazi Party, but not as nice) who have known nothing but and supported nothing but the regime all of their lives. These are the thugs for the regime who caused many to disappear in the night. They have no other skills. At least the Nazis [in Germany] had jobs and a semblance of a national infrastructure that they could go back to after the war, as plumbers, managers, engineers, etc. These people have no skills but terror. They are simply applying their skills ... and we are applying ours.

There is no Christian way to say this, but they must be eliminated and we are doing so with all the efficiency we can muster. Our troops are shot at literally everyday by small arms and Rocket Propelled Grenades (RPGs). We respond. One hundred percent of the time, the Ba''ath party guys come out with the short end of the stick.

The most amazing thing to me is that they don't realize that if they stopped shooting at us, we would focus on fixing things more quickly and then leave back to the land of the Big PX. The more they shoot at us, the longer we will have to stay.

Lastly, all of you please realize that 90 percent of the damage you see on TV was caused by Iraqis, not by us and not by the war. Sure, we took out a few bridges from military necessity, we took out a few power and phone lines to disrupt communications, sure we drilled a few palaces and government headquarters buildings with 2000 lb. laser guided bombs (I work 100 yards from where two hit the Tikrit Palace), [but] he had plenty to spare.
But, any damage you see to schools, hospitals, power generation facilities, refineries, pipelines, was all caused either by the Iraqi Army in its death throes or from much of the Iraqi civilians looting the places.

Could we have prevented it? Nope.

We can and do now, but 45 days ago, the average soldier was fighting for his own survival and trying to get to his objectives as fast as possible. He was lucky to know what town he was in much less be informed enough to know who owned what or have the power to stop 1,000 people from looting and burning a building by himself.

The United States and our allies, especially Great Britain, are doing a very noble thing here. We stuck our necks out on the world's chopping block to free an entire people from the grip of a horrible terror that was beyond belief.

I've already talked the weapons of mass destruction thing to death - bottom line, who cares? This country was one big conventional weapons ammo dump anyway. We have probably destroyed more weapons and ammo in the last 30 days than the U.S. Army has ever fired in the last 30 years (remember, this is a country the size of Texas), so drop the WMD argument as the reason we came here. If we find it great if we don't, so what?

I'm living in a "guest palace" on a 500-acre palace compound with 20 palaces with like facilities built in half a dozen towns all over Iraq that were built for one man. Drive down the street and out into the countryside five miles away like I have and see all the families of 10 or more, all living in mud huts and herding the two dozen sheep on which their very existence depends ..then tell me why you think we are here.

WMD is an important issue. We have to find them wherever they may be (in Syria?), but that is not our real motivator. Don't let it be yours either.
Respectfully,

ERIC RYDBOM MAJOR, ENGINEER
Deputy Division Engineer
4th Infantry Division

i think this soldier knows a little more than you, by him being there...

G bka C.rum
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by G bka C.rum » August 3rd, 2003, 12:09 pm

YEAH RIGHT. This letter sounds faulty as hell your tryin to tell me all them bombs that the U.S. dropped that they didnt hit no schools or hospitals or injure innocent people PLEASE. You two S.E and S.R are gullible as hell for still ridin Bush nuts. We'll see where he sends troops when them terrorist start blowin up sh!% here in America he sure aint gonna sendem to the hood for our protection. Bush aint no thug or gangsta he's a puppet for the system get off bushes dillznic

G bka C.rum
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by G bka C.rum » August 3rd, 2003, 12:15 pm

As far as this soldier knowing more than us. please. Soldiers are commanded to do what they're told and not to ask questions he's just as ignorant on the matter as you. His ass is probaly smiling in the face of the Iraqis that just shot at him the other day and he doesnt even know.

stateraised2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stateraised2000 » August 3rd, 2003, 6:11 pm

READ THE LETTER...I DID'NT WRITE IT I POSTED IT!... i'm here, not there, just wanted to see the responses that letter gets...

Rossonero
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: to wcrockets

Unread post by Rossonero » August 5th, 2003, 6:30 pm

wcrockets:

"In order to call Bush a fool, you have to place yourself in a position to judge him. That means you consider yourself superior in intellect and character to him."

As a matter of fact, I do consider myself superior in intellect and ESPECIALLY character. First of all, Bush has had DUI's, he's been to rehab for alcohol and drugs, he started a war, etc.

"You have opinions and we want to hear them, however, can't you express them better than arrogantly setting yourself as ultimate judge over the President of the United States of America."

Whoever said I'm the ultimate judge over the President? This is a democracy, where everyone has a right to an opinion, even if you disagree with it.

"I mean that's just ignorance or narcissim gone astray in my opinion. "

How the hell does narcissism have anything to do w/ saying that Bush is a sucky president? Narcissism means I am obsessed with myself. I hardly consider what I said ignorant. Ignorance is someone saying "all Jews are evil."

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » August 7th, 2003, 9:36 am

Ok then. I don't really want to argue about it. You are entitled to your views. I'll just part with the old adage "everyone thinks themselves wise in their own eyes." Peace.

fo-tay
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by fo-tay » September 17th, 2003, 9:59 am

Actually, Ignorance means "not knowing." If your ignorant about something, it means you dont know about that thing. Lets get it str8 homies.

P-Dookie
Location: Far from home for now, but still reppin' for V-Town!

Unread post by P-Dookie » November 21st, 2003, 12:39 am

Yo on the real I want to say a my piece before this conversation ends! No disrespect to anyone with what I am about to save but I belive it 100%!

I am with stateraised2000 on the issue of america in Iraq! I just got back and have to return in Feb for a year! Not many people can share my pain on the bull@#$$ of the situation! No joke Iraq is a messed up place and there are many Americans dying needlessly. however I would rather be there doing what needs to be done then back in Cali(Holla back V-Town!) fuckin' up like I was!

There are alot of people that feel Iraq is a waste! I have to disagree...though Bush lied and we all knwo it! Though my fellow soldiers are dying daily; we're doing it for a reason! RESPECT!!! Respect to voice our opinions, respect to represent the freedom we got!

I don't want to go back but fuck it! If I don't who will? Holla

Ice
What city do you live in now?: SF

Unread post by Ice » November 21st, 2003, 1:07 am

well, you said it urself - bush lied...than why woudl u go there and die for a lie made up by a guy who choked on a pretzel and fell of a scooter nobody else fell from?

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » November 21st, 2003, 3:14 pm

I'll take your back P-Dookie. I am a veteran too. Thank you for defending my peeps against terrorists. I appreciate it. You are in our prayers.

sneb101
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by sneb101 » December 3rd, 2003, 4:10 pm

One thing that really bothers me about bush is that he constantly talks about god and says "god bless america". i mean is he trying to say taht god favors the us over all of the other countries or what?? i dont like his "we are the best country in the world" attitude. He seems to think that god is with our troops helping them kill our enemies. this just pisses me off

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » December 3rd, 2003, 4:37 pm

Well it is obvious he believes in God. He also believes in the mission of the Armed Forces to protect the USA. So it doesn't take a leap of faith to see that he would ask God, whom he believes in, to bless the members of the Armed Forces and to help them be victorious in their mission.

Add to that most people in the USA believe in God and it is also a good political position. Really, it's not that complicated.

cenzi

Unread post by cenzi » December 7th, 2003, 5:50 pm

The thread is about Bush being a fool, and I gotta agree. Bush and his big ass ears on that little head is just a ridiculous person. WTF was he talkin about the "forces of Evil" and crap like that. Much respect to all veteranos out there puttin they asses on the line... but for real... I gotta agree with homie that said WHY THE HELL YOU FIGHTING A WAR IF BUSH LIED!?!??!?! WTF? against what terrorists??? Because the Twin Towers fell??? That had nothing to do with Saddam and Iraq. You can try and try to tie them together, but The Twin Towers fell because some "talibans" crashed 'em, not no Iraquians. Bush just set it up emotionally through the GODDAM Media, and y'all sucked it up just the way the white man wanted you to.

But I got a question... Who is the fool? The fool or the fool that follows the fool?

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » December 7th, 2003, 11:16 pm

That's such a dumb poorly written post I'm not even going to address it in the way it was written. It's interesting to watch posters come in here trying to sell everyone on how they are somehow smarter than the top military and political strategists in the world and so complete in their understanding, possessing such complete knowledge of the world situation and it's details that they can label everyone who doesn't think the way they do as a "fool". Well on second thought maybe it's not that interesting.

If Bush is dumb than he's dumb like a fox.

stateraised2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stateraised2000 » December 8th, 2003, 3:31 am

wcrockets wrote:That's such a dumb poorly written post I'm not even going to address it in the way it was written. It's interesting to watch posters come in here trying to sell everyone on how they are somehow smarter than the top military and political strategists in the world and so complete in their understanding, possessing such complete knowledge of the world situation and it's details that they can label everyone who doesn't think the way they do as a "fool". Well on second thought maybe it's not that interesting.

If Bush is dumb than he's dumb like a fox.

HA HA... :lol:

cenzi

Unread post by cenzi » December 8th, 2003, 8:01 am

LOL if you think Bush is a top military strategist, then you aint even worth talkin to. I thought you were smarter... but i guess you are just like all those kids getting hypnotized by what TV sells you... you are just another robot being programmed by the Bush Administration... I guess you answered my question about who is more the fool. and the fool who laughed with you after, is just another fool who followed the fool who followed the fool...

cenzi

Unread post by cenzi » December 8th, 2003, 8:09 am

By the way...

I think any idiot can remember that Saddam's name was NEVER mentioned when the Twin Towers fell. I ain being smart or nothing, i'm using basic memory. I see nothing complicated, or funny, with that. It's pure memory homie, and I'm just trying to show how Bush has convinced people that they were all involved... all the EVIL DOERS... but whatever.... if you want to protect Bush's stupid old foolish ass.... then go on with your foolish self.

stateraised2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stateraised2000 » December 8th, 2003, 8:20 am

say cenzi, i remember REAL WELL when the twin tower fell, i remember hearing within a day or two that al queda was suspected, they knew where al queda had training camps AND WHO WAS SUPPORTING THEM BY ALLOWING THEM TO USE THOSE BASES FOR TERRORIST ACTIVITIES. duhhhh, piece it together cenzi, would your country allow, say peru or columbia, let a terrorist orginization train there if they were carrying out attacks on your country? DID'NT THINK SO...

cenzi

Unread post by cenzi » December 8th, 2003, 8:54 am

But I'll bet you didn't hear that the Amerikkkan CIA had trained Al Qaeda in the first place. and of COURSE the media is gonna put Saddam in between the problems, but why did they take a whole year before even thinking oif bombing Iraq??? Why did they bomb Afghanistan first then??
Damm... you nkow what you are all fools. Damn brainwashed americans, i aint even gonna waste more time here. Y'all are Bush's sheep.

stateraised2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stateraised2000 » December 8th, 2003, 9:46 am

cenzi wrote:But I'll bet you didn't hear that the Amerikkkan CIA had trained Al Qaeda in the first place. and of COURSE the media is gonna put Saddam in between the problems, but why did they take a whole year before even thinking oif bombing Iraq??? Why did they bomb Afghanistan first then??
Damm... you nkow what you are all fools. Damn brainwashed americans, i aint even gonna waste more time here. Y'all are Bush's sheep.

HA HA... OK, YOU KNOW WHERE THE DOOR IS THEN RIGHT? SEE YA'...

Light_skin_boy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Light_skin_boy » December 8th, 2003, 9:54 pm

IM NOT FROM AMERICA BUT I WILL STILL GIVE MY THOUGHTS ON BUSH HE IS JUST TRYING TO FINISH A WAR HIS DAD COULD'NT FINISH THATS WHAT I THINK

fo-tay
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by fo-tay » December 9th, 2003, 7:38 am

pdookie. i disagree with your reason why we are over there. it aint to get our voice heard. nobody there gives a fuck about our voice and our opinion. they doin they own thang. why we gotta voice our opinion over there to them? they know how we like it (freedom) already. BUSH does EVERYTHING and in "the name of terrorism". I dont believe his bitch ass but thats what he says regarding everything in iraq. BUSH juss wanted to finish what papa bush started. he thought of some BS reason to get permission to step on they toes and we all are payin for it now. but as far as us representin america cause we want our voice heard, i think thats BS. fuck america if its gettin my folks killed. simple as that.

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » December 9th, 2003, 9:44 am

cenzi wrote:LOL if you think Bush is a top military strategist, then you aint even worth talkin to. I thought you were smarter... but i guess you are just like all those kids getting hypnotized by what TV sells you... you are just another robot being programmed by the Bush Administration... I guess you answered my question about who is more the fool. and the fool who laughed with you after, is just another fool who followed the fool who followed the fool...
Lol.. always pointing the finger at someone else aren't you? Well when you point your finger at someone else just remember there are three more pointing back at you. I sure am not hypnotized by you. That's for sure.