Economic Solution

An open section to speak about anything on your mind from News, politics, Conspiracy Theories, and any random street or urban event.
AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Economic Solution

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » April 3rd, 2009, 12:42 pm

Spend your way out of debt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL Does anyone else just laugh at that? Im Glad Obama beat McCain but what a retard when it comes to economics. Ready to get the law off your back, ready to get some jobs rolling? you tube RonPaul

IronManCash10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Worldwide

Re: Economic Solution

Unread post by IronManCash10 » April 5th, 2009, 6:34 pm

with the bank bailout, it was really just one thing with the mortgages that messed everything up, and i dont know what wouldve happend to the economy if they were to fail, but the auto bailout was bs. they didnt run their business right and thats it. things like research and infrastructure wouldnt have been wasteful spending. i guess its pretty irresistable to spend money thats not yours tho

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua

Unread post by razbojnik » April 9th, 2009, 10:04 am

AcmeWhiteBread wrote:Spend your way out of debt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL Does anyone else just laugh at that? Im Glad Obama beat McCain but what a retard when it comes to economics. Ready to get the law off your back, ready to get some jobs rolling? you tube RonPaul
You people over there are stupid as fuck.

PolakoMafia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PolakoMafia » April 9th, 2009, 3:29 pm

The government is NOT the controlling entity, The Controlling entity are global Corporate Entities.The ones that tell the Banks what to do, and they in turn dictate to Nations how they will behave. In the USA the Federal Reserve controls The Economy because they are in control of The Money creation and Destruction, and the FEDERAL RESERVE is controlled by PRIVATE BANKING corporations, and NOT the US government. Look it up if you don't want to take my word for it. Just Google it FOR GODS SAKE!!!

IronManCash10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by IronManCash10 » April 9th, 2009, 8:52 pm

What corporate entities control the federal reserve?

IronManCash10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by IronManCash10 » April 9th, 2009, 9:08 pm

there are private banks, as well as foreign investors, who have stock in the federal reserve bank, which is a public corporation. chase manhattan and citibank have a 50% stake in the new york federal reserve. but what corporate entities tell banks what to do? i believe the banks are at the top of the food chain. I wouldnt go as far as saying they "dictate to nations how they behave" tho.

PolakoMafia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PolakoMafia » April 10th, 2009, 3:20 am

he was against foreign bankers etc.
i know now why they threw him in jail , there was truth in him...
he knew the hidden secrets:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nxyc2xCBxBs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nggE3jrIbj4

IronManCash10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by IronManCash10 » April 10th, 2009, 4:18 am

LOL i believe they threw him in jail because of the crimes he comitted. he sounds like a pycho idealistic pussy hippie.

PolakoMafia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PolakoMafia » April 10th, 2009, 3:30 pm

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » April 13th, 2009, 3:16 pm

PolakoMafia wrote:The government is NOT the controlling entity, The Controlling entity are global Corporate Entities.The ones that tell the Banks what to do, and they in turn dictate to Nations how they will behave. In the USA the Federal Reserve controls The Economy because they are in control of The Money creation and Destruction, and the FEDERAL RESERVE is controlled by PRIVATE BANKING corporations, and NOT the US government. Look it up if you don't want to take my word for it. Just Google it FOR GODS SAKE!!!
Wrong again.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » April 13th, 2009, 3:17 pm

IronManCash10 wrote:What corporate entities control the federal reserve?
First I think you should ask more questions about how the United States of America was created as the 'Virginia Corperation' in 1607 and how everything within U.S. territory belongs to the British Royal Family.

Haaay!

IronManCash10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by IronManCash10 » April 13th, 2009, 5:48 pm

the british dont have anything except that little piece of shit land the size of florida and i could care less about the virginia corporation i already know the first settlers settled east and moved west.