John Walsh

An open section to speak about anything on your mind from News, politics, Conspiracy Theories, and any random street or urban event.
PolakoMafia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

John Walsh

Unread post by PolakoMafia » November 14th, 2010, 11:21 pm

What is you guys opinion of this man? I'm always wondering why there are so many John walshs with laws behind their name or ppl who create movements putting more ppl in jail or for longer, but hardly any ppl or groups actually fighting for civil rights or for therapy rather than punishment or vengeance?

PolakoMafia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: John Walsh

Unread post by PolakoMafia » November 14th, 2010, 11:23 pm

I guess it's the American way just like those ppl with thAt Chelsea law they recently created again using their name or families name for some sort of movement that they have no idea about. They have no idea what they are doing or how the laws actually work yet they create some movement.

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Re: John Walsh

Unread post by Christina Marie » January 5th, 2011, 3:18 pm

John Walsh's son was sexually molested and murdered. His body was found in a ditch. I guess something like that happens......could inspire a person to want to get involved with changing laws, catching criminals. Don't you think? You have to have a passion for something whatever it may be, enough to take action I suppose.

Chelsea's law, tougher sentencing laws for sex offenders. Was named after her because the man that murdered her
and 14-year-old Amber Dubois a year earlier had been convicted in 2000 of molesting a 13-year-old girl and only served three years in prison.