FEMA stockpile of plastic coffins

An open section to speak about anything on your mind from News, politics, Conspiracy Theories, and any random street or urban event.
alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

FEMA stockpile of plastic coffins

Unread post by alexalonso » December 7th, 2010, 2:45 pm

If you watched the new show, Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura you may have seen an episode where he "uncovers" hundreds of plastic coffins in Georgia. Some believe that this is part of a plan to create concentration camps for "uncooperative Americans." What say you.
Attachments
500thousandcoffinlinersom3.jpg
500thousandcoffinlinersom3.jpg (10.42 KiB) Viewed 7500 times
coffinelinerscloseuplb1.jpg
coffinelinerscloseuplb1.jpg (23.49 KiB) Viewed 7500 times

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: East Side Sacra

Re: FEMA stockpile of plastic coffins

Unread post by MCD » December 7th, 2010, 11:55 pm

haha I like Ventura. He went on a NYC XM radio show called Opie and Anthony and the hosts and Jim Norton got pretty heated with him on the WTC attacks. I used to think he was crazy but I don't blame him for looking into this stuff. I think government elites are too secretive and have an annoying superiority complex

I saw this episode and I figured they were coffins for storing dead in case of a naturally occuring viral outbreak or something like that. Maybe scientists there have discovered some serious virus? I guess we wont know until they're used.

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: North Carolina
What city do you live in now?: New Jerusalem

Unread post by TarHeelRED » December 24th, 2010, 8:49 am

I believe it. The NWO will do anything 2 implement their 1 world govt. I know a guy in Fla. who saw those same coffins in a 'secret' place. Shame man. And your boy Obama is in on it. He's a NWO puppet. Nothing more.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » January 31st, 2011, 1:21 am

MCD wrote:haha I like Ventura. He went on a NYC XM radio show called Opie and Anthony and the hosts and Jim Norton got pretty heated with him on the WTC attacks. I used to think he was crazy but I don't blame him for looking into this stuff. I think government elites are too secretive and have an annoying superiority complex

I saw this episode and I figured they were coffins for storing dead in case of a naturally occuring viral outbreak or something like that. Maybe scientists there have discovered some serious virus? I guess we wont know until they're used.
agree, or maybe for a natural disaster. dont think that the US govt is planning a massacre against the people.

Scooby318
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Kentucky
What city do you live in now?: Shreveport

Unread post by Scooby318 » February 1st, 2011, 10:03 pm

Obama probably won't get re-elected and we still won't have FEMA camps. Then everybody who talked all that shit about these Obama conspiracies won't say anything and make up some new conspiracy. They all need to get called out for making up bogus theories year after year that never happen but people still are gonna believe it because people are fearful and gullible.

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » April 5th, 2011, 3:17 pm

I believe that is a possibility. People are starting to get mad, speak out. Islam has put an awful lot of work in to getting someone in to the politics of USA and I dont see them going quietly.

Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Georgia
What city do you live in now?: Atlanta

Unread post by Quepolo3 » April 5th, 2011, 4:27 pm

Christina Marie wrote:I believe that is a possibility. People are starting to get mad, speak out. Islam has put an awful lot of work in to getting someone in to the politics of USA and I dont see them going quietly.
@ Christina Marie- Can you please elaborate on your position? I don't quite follow the part on Islam and how it relates to US politics.

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » April 17th, 2011, 9:36 pm

Quepolo3 wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:I believe that is a possibility. People are starting to get mad, speak out. Islam has put an awful lot of work in to getting someone in to the politics of USA and I dont see them going quietly.
@ Christina Marie- Can you please elaborate on your position? I don't quite follow the part on Islam and how it relates to US politics.

Yes I can. I will try and get around to it tomorrow night. Got a court appearance tomorrow, focusing on that tonight. Yay

EmperorPenguin
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by EmperorPenguin » May 20th, 2011, 1:45 pm

Shouldn't FEMA have a stockpile of cheap, plastic coffins? In the case of a natural disaster, and they're doing the clean up, you'd think they'd need to be prepared for such a thing. If you're talking conspiracy and concentration camps then no, this doesn't make sense. You don't bury the evidence, you BURN it. Why buy a bunch of coffins? Even on the cheap, that's money they don't need to spend. If they really wanted to get rid of a bunch of "uncooperative" americans, they won't be sticking them in the ground, they'd turn them to ash.

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: East Side Sacra

Unread post by MCD » May 24th, 2011, 10:22 pm

EmperorPenguin wrote:Shouldn't FEMA have a stockpile of cheap, plastic coffins? In the case of a natural disaster, and they're doing the clean up, you'd think they'd need to be prepared for such a thing. If you're talking conspiracy and concentration camps then no, this doesn't make sense. You don't bury the evidence, you BURN it. Why buy a bunch of coffins? Even on the cheap, that's money they don't need to spend. If they really wanted to get rid of a bunch of "uncooperative" americans, they won't be sticking them in the ground, they'd turn them to ash.
good point, I didn't even think of that. Yeah I would assume if the government wanted to mass murder american citizens they wouldn't take time to bury everyone individually. History has taught us mass graves are more efficient.

Scooby318
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Kentucky
What city do you live in now?: Shreveport

Unread post by Scooby318 » July 1st, 2011, 11:01 am

EmperorPenguin wrote:Shouldn't FEMA have a stockpile of cheap, plastic coffins? In the case of a natural disaster, and they're doing the clean up, you'd think they'd need to be prepared for such a thing. If you're talking conspiracy and concentration camps then no, this doesn't make sense. You don't bury the evidence, you BURN it. Why buy a bunch of coffins? Even on the cheap, that's money they don't need to spend. If they really wanted to get rid of a bunch of "uncooperative" americans, they won't be sticking them in the ground, they'd turn them to ash.
I'm glad someone finally mentioned that. Every thing ain't a conspiracy theory. Next they are going to say Pokemon is Illuminati, make a youtube video, and have 1 million hits with everyone swearing it's the truth.

slickstreet
What city do you live in now?: Highland Park

Unread post by slickstreet » August 20th, 2011, 9:13 pm

EmperorPenguin 1 conspiracy theorists 0