How Long to Find WMDs in Iraq?

An open section to speak about anything on your mind from News, politics, Conspiracy Theories, and any random street or urban event.
alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

How Long to Find WMDs in Iraq?

Unread post by alexalonso » August 10th, 2003, 11:16 pm

The first time the UN went into Iraq to search for WMDs in Iraq it took 18 months to find something illegal. And they were able to find Iraq's illegal weapons because Saddam Hussein's son-in-law defected to Ammon, Jordon and revealed secrets that the UN could not figure out. With that information much of what Iraq was developing was revealed. Saddam's son-in-law was later executed when he returned to Iraq 6 months later (stupidity).

It has been 100 days since the major battles in the war ended in this recent conflict. And the environment is much more hostile than it was when the UN was searching for them during the 1990s. Should we expect the US and allied forces, who are not trained to find WMDs to uncover something within 100 days? That's not possible. It may take over 1 year to find Iraq's illegal weapons and it may take a serious inside connection to find them. Also they may have been destroyed by Iraq themselves before the war or they may have been moved.

Let's see what happens and Leo Terrell should take a chill pill (from his broadcast on Aug 10, 2003)
Last edited by admin on December 14th, 2003, 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

thesoulsedge
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: How Long to Find WMDs in Iraq?

Unread post by thesoulsedge » August 13th, 2003, 12:54 pm

as far as i'm concerned the only REAL weapon of mass destruction is hatred. until we squash "hate" the world will continue to have sadness in it...getting sadaam and ben laden is like going after the symptoms...but the cause to all of that stuff is hatred...

has anyone noticed that somehow i became clear and insightful instead of out-there?

Peace Out

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » August 13th, 2003, 1:44 pm

send Rampart there, they can find anything on anyone with a quickness...LOL.

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » August 13th, 2003, 3:42 pm

I'm in awe here. Mr. Alonso's post is right on as is Soulsedge and BDL! I'm just going to support all three of those posts. Perfect.

fo-tay
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by fo-tay » September 17th, 2003, 9:55 am

Have yall noticed that Bush loves the word "Terrorism." With Bush, EVERYTHING is in the name of "terrorism." Thats BS. We all know aint no damn WMD over there. And if there is we doin a terrible job of finding them joints. Folks dyin for what? OIL. Thats what he there for. Not only that but to finish what Papa Bush started. They got grudges against Saddam. So WMD was an excuse to get permission to kill that fool Saddam. Bush a liar. Period.

Ice
What city do you live in now?: SF

Unread post by Ice » September 21st, 2003, 1:16 am

man, its sad to watch how a dumbass like Bush can control the fate of the world, its just crazy...he's the guy that choked on a pretzel, fell of a scooter and cant get any country's name right, damn........i feel sorry for N. Korea, Iran and probably syria cause their time is comin too...peace

fo-tay
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by fo-tay » September 21st, 2003, 7:24 am

you right. but im sorry to say. our time has come. :(

Ice

Unread post by Ice » September 21st, 2003, 11:41 am

too bad cats like u have to be afraid for their lives and the ones close to u because of what your president be doin...

fo-tay
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by fo-tay » September 21st, 2003, 12:19 pm

oh naw homie i aint afraid for my life. dont get it twisted. if that was the case I wouldnt choose to roll how we do. but it IS fucked up that he helped to up our chance to get dealt with. now i gotta watch niggas closer cause its real easy to "do crime" out here. plus we got whole countries tryna see us fall. come on man, i cant deal with it sometimes.

Ice

Unread post by Ice » September 21st, 2003, 12:21 pm

yea, i hear u, i didnt exactly mean "afraid for ur life"... i juss meant that most peeps got that inner feeling that somebodys tryin ta get em right now, you know what i mean? and the thing is, u didnt do anything, so why worry about shit u didnt do?

fo-tay
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by fo-tay » September 21st, 2003, 12:27 pm

yea i feel you. but bush needs to think more instead of acting so quickly and bein so nosey in other people's shit. we got big problems here.

Ice

Unread post by Ice » September 21st, 2003, 12:33 pm

tru tru, i was down in DC for 2 weeks last year, lived with some mexicans, they dont live bad but cmon man, 87 billion on what? its not like iraqi peeps will be livin fine, war kills, this 87 bil is gonna go to build a US establishment so yall can control the territories around Iraq better...bush got problems man, clinton wouldve never spent so much $ on war, there's so much shit goin on inside the US, unemployment is goin crazy man, schools need money...im sick of this shit

fo-tay
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by fo-tay » September 21st, 2003, 12:40 pm

you exactly right man. but he greedy. thats all. i felt that shit, especially when you said unemployment. BIG problem.

Ice

Unread post by Ice » September 21st, 2003, 12:49 pm

and its gettin bigger as we speak, i know some cats that didnt have green cards and shit and still worked at mcdonalds and wendys, now them muthafuckaz have started to ask for green cards to let u work at them shitty places, its gettin worse.... :(

fo-tay
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by fo-tay » September 21st, 2003, 1:33 pm

damn dogg

sneb101
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by sneb101 » December 11th, 2003, 5:28 pm

the fact that they arent finding WMDs and that they probably wont is really gonna hurt bush's popularity. his primary arguement for going to war in the first place was based on his "evidence" of WMD's. now without WMD's was the war really worth it? bush has done a good job putting this in the background though and getting ppls attention off of it.

fo-tay
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by fo-tay » December 11th, 2003, 10:03 pm

sneb101 wrote:the fact that they arent finding WMDs and that they probably wont is really gonna hurt bush's popularity. his primary arguement for going to war in the first place was based on his "evidence" of WMD's. now without WMD's was the war really worth it? bush has done a good job putting this in the background though and getting ppls attention off of it.
yup

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » February 6th, 2004, 10:25 am

Feb 2004 - NO WMD's in Iraq - cos they havn't been there for at least ten years! Thats the news now. Georgy Bush, Tony Blair - you fools, youve almost brought WW3 on all our heads

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » February 6th, 2004, 1:06 pm

Naw they may be helping to prevent it actually. They know Saddam was a dangerous man planning on restarting his nuclear program in search for the bomb when the heat was off. They just never let that happen.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » February 6th, 2004, 9:58 pm

To the ones who think Bush is a fool, I'd rather think the opposite. On the contrary, I think he knows exactly what he's doing by going to war in Iraq, putting huge debt on his people, and in every other action which seems 'illogical' or just plain stupid. I think he knows precisely what he's doing and the consequences it brings (out of chaos comes order and he/they know how to use it to their advantage in every sense). He just likes making people believe that he's a fool and that he's just the average dumbass politician instead of simply admitting that he's really the badguy, pure and simple. The source power of these people is hypocrisy and deceipt, not only by saying promises they don't respect to be elected; but also by the way they act and the impression they give when deciding any fate. They can pass like idiots, like ruthless, like a greedy man, thing is, they don't less us know how they are in the back curtain and in the shadows of the public's eye. The only thing I see out of these politicians wether on TV or outside, is their cold eyes and cold impressions hiding 'what theyve got to hide' since theyre not truly from the 'people'. So as for the weapons of mass destructions in iraq, if theyll ever find em, wether they find em or not, I don't think it really matters. Coz Bush knows his game and so do the people that run the country wether democrats or republicans and other countries are in this together. To me, it's all just a show. So like Eazy E (RIP) would say, stiiiiillllllllllll fuckem...

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » February 27th, 2004, 10:51 am

Bush is a fool. So is Blair. How can some of you peeps support him, if i'm right in guessin that you come from the inner city, how can you? He will destroy the environment, lock up the poor, carve away welfare so on and so on - He is an unelected fool who blagged the system. All your G'ment want is oil. Oil equals money equals power. Bushy boy is an imperialist, emperor of an empire in decline... when the oil runs out...everything will change....Anyhow, he wouldn't dare take on the South Koreans, cos it'd be NUKE CARNIVAL. So, its about oil to keep the US huge appetite for the stuff sated. Simple as. DONT TRUST YOUR PRESIDENT< HE AINT ONE OF THE GOOD GUYS

SCREWLOOSE
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SCREWLOOSE » March 5th, 2004, 7:15 pm

They will find the socalled WMD's and Ben Laden right before the election.
and bush is a IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!

DreamerGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DreamerGirl » March 21st, 2004, 8:23 pm

It's really sad to see how people could make such cruel weapons to destroy all human race into inexistences. I really do hope-n-Pray that one day our world will be a safe place to live in peace. First our goverment must catch these insane people before it's to late...................................................
All i ever pray for is for our world to be a safe place for me & my daughter to live............("A-men")

rumble2005
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rumble2005 » May 9th, 2004, 3:55 am

I dont think WMDs are in Iraq. im sure Saddam found an oppurtunity and gave to another country like Iran. But thats not the problem its the ppl in iraq thats the problem. Always ready to kill someone for no reason. I hate that. Their so stupid their making it harder for them and their ppl its insane. These guys are hardheads if they had some sort of democracy in their country it would help their whole country out and help the worlds out too, but no they want to do things the hard way.

blkjoker
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by blkjoker » May 12th, 2004, 9:26 am

rumble2005 wrote:I dont think WMDs are in Iraq. im sure Saddam found an oppurtunity and gave to another country like Iran. But thats not the problem its the ppl in iraq thats the problem. Always ready to kill someone for no reason. I hate that. Their so stupid their making it harder for them and their ppl its insane. These guys are hardheads if they had some sort of democracy in their country it would help their whole country out and help the worlds out too, but no they want to do things the hard way.
Agree with you 100%. If you ask me you can never change Iraq as a whole, cause as we speak there are new leaders tring to start where Saddam left off. Even if we succeed and get things str8, I am sure there are still going to be some people trying to take over again things will never be right over there.

samgod
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by samgod » May 12th, 2004, 9:36 am

DreamerGirl wrote:It's really sad to see how people could make such cruel weapons to destroy all human race into inexistences. I really do hope-n-Pray that one day our world will be a safe place to live in peace. First our goverment must catch these insane people before it's to late...................................................
All i ever pray for is for our world to be a safe place for me & my daughter to live............("A-men")
Which country is the only country to ever have attacked another country with nuclear bombs??? The US

Which country is it that built the atomic bomb in the first place??? The US

Which country is it that has broken the treaty for downseizing the arsenal of nuclear weapons??? The US

Now who's the insane???

samgod
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by samgod » May 12th, 2004, 9:42 am

rumble2005 wrote:I dont think WMDs are in Iraq. im sure Saddam found an oppurtunity and gave to another country like Iran. But thats not the problem its the ppl in iraq thats the problem. Always ready to kill someone for no reason. I hate that. Their so stupid their making it harder for them and their ppl its insane. These guys are hardheads if they had some sort of democracy in their country it would help their whole country out and help the worlds out too, but no they want to do things the hard way.
Are u stupid??? Iran and Iraq are mortal enemies, they fought a war (in which the US sold weapons to both countries) for 8 years.

You are obsessed with the fact that they must have weapons somewhere. Face it, they don't. You haven't found one single tiny weapon yet!

You can't change people over night! You had segregation stated by law discriminating blacks up to the 70's... It's not long ago you weren't a democracy... In 1965 black people weren't allowed to vote in the US! How democractic is that???

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » January 11th, 2014, 8:28 pm

12 years later and WMDs were never found in Iraq.

alsheikh971
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by alsheikh971 » January 12th, 2014, 1:48 pm

Of course, they won't find any and to tell you Theey won't even invent any of them because they knew it from the beginnig.
The Weirdos that followed the line behind, those devils, Cheney, Bush, and all the cliqua, should be on trial now.
It was a real shame like the Spanish-US War aver Cuba, or the first World Wa and on & on

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » January 12th, 2014, 2:09 pm

The real question is, will the American people allow themselves to be duped again when it comes to Iran? All the same pro war talking points and justifications are now being used to attack and murder Iranians..