SHOULD PIT BULLS BE BANNED?

An open section to speak about anything on your mind from News, politics, Conspiracy Theories, and any random street or urban event.
kodiak
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: SHOULD PIT BULLS BE BANNED?

Unread post by kodiak » January 28th, 2005, 12:08 pm

Ok let me see if i got you right. You and the dogs were friends. The dog decided to nail you. Dog nailed you. They put the dog to sleep for nailing you and the daughter blames you. You sue them won some cash from it. Now you have bad dreams of the dog nailing you. I would ask you what were the circumstances of it nailing you but no thanks i dont want to know.

Sorry mraka i'm not afriad of any dogs even the mean ones. Used to show dogs in AKC and trained hunting dogs since i was young. Then i worked at a dog pound for couple years also. One thing i learned when we get a dog in that bit someone.

Mraka
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Mraka » January 28th, 2005, 1:01 pm

Ask the dog! Rabbit!

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » February 5th, 2005, 3:02 pm

a good friend of mines has a pure breed pit bull terrier,brindle stripped with a white cheast and white feet.Shes probably the friendliest dog i have ever met.

no,pit bulls should not be banned.They should be judged on a individual basis,just like people.Dont put them all in the same box.

BobBarker
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by BobBarker » February 7th, 2005, 3:10 pm

yes they should be banned

WhiteBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WhiteBoy » February 8th, 2005, 1:22 am

i got bit by a pit bull last night,
didn't fuck me up or anything but i knew this dog had bad intentions.

Mraka
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Mraka » February 8th, 2005, 12:27 pm

The second you know it`s a bad dogy,it is too late.
ru ok whit boy?

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » February 8th, 2005, 1:50 pm

C_Ridah253 wrote:I LOVE MY PIT. I DONT THINK DOG FIGHTING SHOULD EVEN BE ILLEGAL. back IN THE DAY THAT WAS A REAL POPULAR SPORT AND NO ONE HAD TO KEEP IT ON THE DL. A PITBULL BAN IS SOME DUM ASS SH_T. ITS JUST SOME IRRESPONSIBLE OWNERS WHO LET THERE DOGS GO F_CC UP KIDS OR PEOPLE. U SHOULD KNO IF YOUR DOGS TEMPEREMENT IS F_CCED. THE MEDIA ACTS LIKE PITBULLS ARE SOME MONSTERS...
Dog fighting should be banned because of the torture these animals go through. You guys didn't see the F.E.D.S. DVD? Watch that and tell me that pit bull fighting should be lega.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » March 6th, 2005, 7:00 pm

I was deep into pit bull fighting when I was young.I helped the dog men in the hood get thier dogs in shape,alot of the time I even handled the dogs in the pits.I saw tons of matches.These dogs have been bred for fighting for hundreds of years,some love fighting so much thier di*ks get hard as soon as they enter the pit.If pit fighting stopped,the dogs would loose thier gameness just like American staffordshire terriers,they would look like Pit bulls but they wouldnt have the trait that makes a real game dog.and thats GAMENESS.Its like beagles,if you stopped hunting with them,and stopped breeding the best hunters to the best hunters,within a few generations the dogs would loose thier hunting prowess.

real pit dog men frown upon man biters,for one you have a referee in the pit,and the person who is matching the other dog as well.then you have the spectators around the pit.Some of the gamest and best fighting dogs would run from a human if you even stomped at them.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » March 6th, 2005, 7:03 pm

^^^ for the record Im no longer into dog fighting,and i havent seen a match in years.Alot of the things I did as a youngster dont participate in now.I plan on buying a pit bull terrier soon,but it will just be a housedog.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » March 6th, 2005, 7:13 pm

i believe that dog fighting should be regulated and legal.I know this wont happen,but think about it......People are going to continue to match the dogs anyway,its just underground now.if it were legal,then you could weed out all the idiots who think starving a dog makes them game,or throwing thier neighbors poodle in a pen with them will hone thier fighting skills.real dog men arent the ones doing this type of stuff.

Pit bulls should not be banned,they pass the dog temprament tests more so than any bred.Most fighting champion dogs wouldnt even bite a human.take it from someone with a lot of knowledge on these dogs....like i said a good friend of mines has a dog down from eli breeding and shes probably the friendliest dog I have ever met.

blkjoker
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by blkjoker » March 6th, 2005, 7:47 pm

Dog fighting should be aganist the law because you know what they do with a pit that is no good? Most kill them. To me thats abuse to animals, but I dont think pits should be banned. Just the owners who let they dog attack somebody, they should be banned from owning a pit.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » March 6th, 2005, 8:02 pm

if a dog stops during a match they are often killed.The point of a dog match is not for the dogs to fight to the death per se,but to see which one quits first.Ive seen matches go over 2 hours.

anybody with a brain would pick up thier game dog,if hes loosing and still doesnt quit.Youre going to loose your money,why loose that and a good dog.

youre right,a dog that quits is considered a cur and alot of times they are killed.I am no longer involved in dog fighting,but at the same time i like game dogs....dogs that wont stop and have heart.If you didnt game test Pits,then over generations they would basicily look like a pit bull but they might as well be a poodle.where i grew up dog fighting was so common in the hood,thier would be rolls(short bouts with no money on the line) in broad daylight in the streets/allies.

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » March 7th, 2005, 10:12 am

alonso wrote:
C_Ridah253 wrote:I LOVE MY PIT. I DONT THINK DOG FIGHTING SHOULD EVEN BE ILLEGAL. back IN THE DAY THAT WAS A REAL POPULAR SPORT AND NO ONE HAD TO KEEP IT ON THE DL. A PITBULL BAN IS SOME DUM ASS SH_T. ITS JUST SOME IRRESPONSIBLE OWNERS WHO LET THERE DOGS GO F_CC UP KIDS OR PEOPLE. U SHOULD KNO IF YOUR DOGS TEMPEREMENT IS F_CCED. THE MEDIA ACTS LIKE PITBULLS ARE SOME MONSTERS...
Dog fighting should be banned because of the torture these animals go through. You guys didn't see the F.E.D.S. DVD? Watch that and tell me that pit bull fighting should be lega.
yeah i seen the DVD, it shows the real world of pit fightin in NY. i use to have a beaut of a bitch named cindarella (chongo/truck bloodline) after a while i started liking my dog so much i couldnt bare to fight her n e more.its lucrative but at the same time your inbreeding dogs to be killers, once they lose fights they get dropped off in a hood to terrorize the neighborhood and kill some old lady (happened down the street from me when i was growing up in hunts point)

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » March 7th, 2005, 10:18 am

^^^^^90% of fighting dogs are not man biters.No disrespect but i didnt get my knowledge of dog game from DVDs.I grew up in that world.The vast majority of fighting dogs wouldnt terrorize some old lady,they would be more likely to lick her hand.Now another dog on the other hand.....

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » March 7th, 2005, 10:19 am

man biters are frowned upon in the pit game

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » March 7th, 2005, 10:22 am

blackmanofhonor wrote:man biters are frowned upon in the pit game
im talkin about a Dog that has been inbred beyond comprehension. my mans O Jones (yeah Jim Jones) has a pit that has NEVER seen a human. since a puppy the niggas just tossed hamburger meat and raw steaks over the fence...toss the water hose over. we peaked a few times and that shit is a monster

WhiteBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WhiteBoy » March 7th, 2005, 10:27 am

Big Boi from OutKast is doing his thing trying to bring up the world of pitbulls, i gotta give him a shout out for the good work

http://www.pitfallkennels.com

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » March 7th, 2005, 10:27 am

inbreeding really has nothing to do with it,its the way they are treated and raised.Most or i would go so far as to say all American Pit Bull terriers have some inbreeding in them.Most pits if you trace thier ancestry,regardless to bloodline,go back to ''tudors Dibo''.

the dog men I grew up around were deep into the game.Im talking about thousands of dollars on the line at these matches.Niggas showed me love,fed me,threw me loot here and there,threw me weed.I helped get thier dogs in shape for the matches,treadmills,spring poles,walking, the rub downs and all.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » March 7th, 2005, 10:31 am

^^^^ seems like outkast breeds more for show type.Me personaly like GAME dogs.Ive seen some dogs that someone unfamiliar with the breed would see and say ''thats a pit bull?no way'',even though the dog is a stone cold killer and down from champion bloodlines.

all the matches Ive seen,I have yet to see a game blue dog.But then again Ive only seen a handful of blue dogs in the pits.There are probably some game blue dogs out here,but I havent seen any.Those blue dogs are beautiful thou.

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » March 7th, 2005, 10:31 am

blackmanofhonor wrote:inbreeding really has nothing to do with it,its the way they are treated and raised.Most or i would go so far as to say all American Pit Bull terriers have some inbreeding in them.Most pits if you trace thier ancestry,regardless to bloodline,go back to ''tudors Dibo''.

the dog men I grew up around were deep into the game.Im talking about thousands of dollars on the line at these matches.Niggas showed me love,fed me,threw me loot here and there,threw me weed.I helped get thier dogs in shape for the matches,treadmills,spring poles,walking, the rub downs and all.
yeah thats true as far as the APBT bloodline, But here in NY cats dont have all those resources. sounds like your peoples was training the dogs for weight pulling...and for the most part as fights go theres different circuits. Most cats here fight dogs to the death, im not feeling that but hey...every one got they hustle

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » March 7th, 2005, 10:38 am

out here in the Mil real dog men do it the right way.I have met some real dog men from NYC.Its something diffrent from some kid who just has a dog and decides to roll em.In legit matches its not to the death per se,its until a dog stops.Your dog could be beating the shyt out of another dog,and if your dog shows a bad sign and its time for a scratch,and your dog doesnt scratch,you loose that money.Once the money is lost 90% of dog men arent going to continue to let thier dog fight.

those big dogs Outkast have are probably what we call curs.They look pretty but wouldnt last 45 minutes in the pit with sme fast lane dogs.

WhiteBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WhiteBoy » March 7th, 2005, 11:16 am

yeah,
but would you want to have a super viscious fighter dog to be around your children and family? would you be cool leaving one of those dogs in your car while you run into the grocery store for a minute?

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » March 7th, 2005, 12:01 pm

most fighting dogs dont bite humans homie.Try breaking two german shepards up from a fight,they will even bite thier own owner in a frenzy.Pit bulls on the other hand have been bred so long to NOT bite humans,a complete stranger can grab (most of)them by the neck,insert the breaking stick in the back of thier jaws,and pull them off a dog without worring about being bit.

every pit bull wont even fight.some are what we call cold dogs.....a fiery poodle could beat thier asses.

im very knowledgeable on the pit bull breed,and i would NOT want a pit bull as a guard dog.Most are too friendly towards humans,yep even pit fighting champions.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » March 7th, 2005, 12:03 pm

every pit bull wont even fight.some are what we call cold dogs.....a fiery poodle could beat thier asses.

just to clarify this,most pit bulls WILL fight so dont go sizing your poodle up against a pit.lol.All Im saying is Pit Bulls are like people,they vary in temprament.The average pit bull may not like other dogs,but they wouldnt bite a human.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » March 7th, 2005, 12:13 pm

before a pit match,most times you wash down your opponents dog(and vice versa) before the match to make sure nothing is put on the dog(chemicals,etc).So the dogs have complete strangers washing them down.If a dog is a man biter this would not be possible.

Also when you realese your dogs out of the corner at the begining of a match,you wouldnt want a dog that went for the other dogs handler or a spectator instead of the other dog.

Man biters are seriously frowned upon in the pit dog game,most dog men wouldnt even match into a dog that is a known man biter.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » March 7th, 2005, 12:17 pm

this is why no other bred is used in serious dog matching except the pit bull terrier.For one other breds lack the gameness of the pit bull bred,for two pit bulls have been bred to NOT bite humans,only other dogs.If you had to rottweilers fighting,and you tried to break them up,like I said earler most would even bite thier own owner in a frenzy.

Pit bulls pass the dog temprament test towards humans more so than ANY breed.yep,even golden retrevers and Labradors.this is because in dog fighting its extremely important that a dog doesnt bite a human,even under trauma and in the heat of battle.

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » March 7th, 2005, 12:19 pm

blackmanofhonor wrote:this is why no other bred is used in serious dog matching except the pit bull terrier.For one other breds lack the gameness of the pit bull bred,for two pit bulls have been bred to NOT bite humans,only other dogs.If you had to rottweilers fighting,and you tried to break them up,like I said earler most would even bite thier own owner in a frenzy.

Pit bulls pass the dog temprament test towards humans more so than ANY breed.yep,even golden retrevers and Labradors.this is because in dog fighting its extremely important that a dog doesnt bite a human,even under trauma and in the heat of battle.
i feel your plight son, but more or less how do you feel about the abuse the dog recieves? Besides the brutal fights...the punishment that stems from losing like being abandoned or put to sleep

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » March 7th, 2005, 12:24 pm

I have seen dogs shot in the face and thrown in a dumpster after loosing 5,000 dollars in a match.Yea its cruel,and that part of the game is sad...

but on the other hand,if you stopped game testing dogs,then you would in essense loose the pit bull bred.They are a unique breed and it took hundreds of years of breeding to get them like they are.

I honestly cant give you an anwser.I like pit bulls,and when i say that i mean I like the inside and outside of the bred.You can only tell a dogs gameness by letting it fight,and without the dog men the bred would look like a pit but it would be hollow.The warrior spirit just wouldnt be there.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » March 7th, 2005, 12:25 pm

believe it or not,alot of pit bulls enjoy fighting,much the same way as beagles enjoy hunting,german shepards enjoy herding,etc.Its just been bred into them.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » March 7th, 2005, 12:33 pm

Im no longer involved in the pit fighting game.I was deep into that years ago.I will be getting a pit bull soon but it will just be a pet/house dog.

But I do like game dogs,and without the Pit dog men,there wouldnt be anymore game dogs.

WhiteBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WhiteBoy » March 7th, 2005, 12:42 pm

if pit bulls are so bred not to harm humans in this artificial intelegence sort of way, then how come we always hear about pit bulls eating babies, attacking radom people and their owners?
why are we even having this topic if pitbulls are such good body guards?

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » March 7th, 2005, 3:38 pm

because pit bulls are so eager to please thier owners,many will become attack dogs if they know thats what thier owners want.It takes people to TRAIN pit bulls to become hostile to human beings,its not in the pit bulls nature.Its in the pit bulls nature to be hostile to other animals and friendly to human beings.

the media also hypes up pit bull attacks....many times the dogs arent even pure bred pit bull terriers,I remember one time a ''pit bull'' supposedly attacked this woman and I saw a pic of the dog.....i could tell it was mixed.You know pit bulls have short hair and this alleged pit had hair almost as long as a german shepard.