Cheney: Obama "Has Been An Unmitigated Disaster"

An open section to speak about anything on your mind from News, politics, Conspiracy Theories, and any random street or urban event.
Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Cheney: Obama "Has Been An Unmitigated Disaster"

Unread post by Christina Marie » April 17th, 2012, 3:10 pm

Video at link

Posted on April 15, 2012
Cheney: Obama "Has Been An Unmitigated Disaster To The Country"

CHEYENNE, Wyo. (AP) -- Former Vice President Dick Cheney walked onstage without any assistance and spoke for an hour and 15 minutes without seeming to tire in his first public engagement since he underwent a heart transplant three weeks ago.

"He has been an unmitigated disaster to the country," Cheney said of President Barack Obama.

"I can't think of a time when I felt it was more important for us to defeat an incumbent president today with respect to Barack Obama. I think he has been an unmitigated disaster to the country," Cheney said at the Wyoming Republican Party state convention in Cheyenne on Saturday.

"I think to be in a position where he gets four more years in the White House to continue the policies he has, both with respect to the economy, and tax policy, and defense and some other areas would be a huge, huge disappointment," the former Vice President said.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/ ... untry.html

Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Georgia
What city do you live in now?: Atlanta

Re: Cheney: Obama "Has Been An Unmitigated Disaster"

Unread post by Quepolo3 » April 17th, 2012, 5:36 pm

Cheney is a piece of Shit! Period. He's said similar things before President Obama even started his Presidency. He thinks negatively about anyone who doesn't fall in line with what he wants. He was a Garbage Vice-President, and should go down in history as such. He even tried to throw W under the bus for not pardoning Scooter Libby who covered for him after he outed Valerie Flame.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: Cheney: Obama "Has Been An Unmitigated Disaster"

Unread post by alexalonso » April 24th, 2012, 4:12 am

Cheney is something else.