Gang websites run by the NYPD

An open section to speak about anything on your mind from News, politics, Conspiracy Theories, and any random street or urban event.
alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Gang websites run by the NYPD

Unread post by alexalonso » April 23rd, 2012, 6:05 pm

One of my contacts told me that there were a few website that are secretly run by the NYPD in collaboration by other agencies, but appear to be regular sites like mine. Unbelievable if it is true. They gather information of gang activity, link info info to IP addresses, and also collect intelligence. They do things to throw people off, but I wouldn't know because I have only been on one other site, Allhood, and I can guarantee you that website is not run by the police.

I wont mention any sites that are believed to be police controlled because I dont know for sure plus many people will call me a hater, but any smart, intelligent conscience person can probably figure it out.

I wonder if the LAPD is doing this too?

$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Oregon
What city do you live in now?: over there

Re: Gang websites run by the NYPD

Unread post by $outhPhillypuppet » April 23rd, 2012, 11:13 pm

alexalonso wrote: I wonder if the LAPD is doing this too?
I wouldnt be surprised at all if this was true.
The internet is part of everyday culture now and it would be dumb of them to not have a cyber division or whatever now.
You may not be working for the police but im pretty sure they at least check this muhfucca from time to time for some net bangin that connects to the streets.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » April 23rd, 2012, 11:40 pm

$outhPhillypuppet wrote:
alexalonso wrote: I wonder if the LAPD is doing this too?
I wouldnt be surprised at all if this was true.
The internet is part of everyday culture now and it would be dumb of them to not have a cyber division or whatever now.
You may not be working for the police but im pretty sure they at least check this muhfucca from time to time for some net bangin that connects to the streets.

The police cannot access certain sections of this forum unless they do something illegal. Anytime there is an attempted hack of this website, or there is a back door entrance, my server security flags it. Most of the security issues are from people in foreign countries trying to get in. Local law enforcement cannot afford to spend the money to hire hackers just to see what someone wrote. If a forum is open and unrestricted, then I am sure police will surf those.

$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Oregon
What city do you live in now?: over there

Unread post by $outhPhillypuppet » April 24th, 2012, 2:13 am

alexalonso wrote: If a forum is open and unrestricted, then I am sure police will surf those.
This i what i ment when i was talking about this site.
Like if some shootings happen they may check and see if they can find some reasoning behind those shootings through a person net banging for his squad or whatever.

Dudes snitch on themselves with facebook and stuff all the time so why not a forum right?

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » April 24th, 2012, 2:51 am

This site does not allow net bangin' - that's for idiots and there are websites that allow that,