How the Republican Party stopped Donald Trump

An open section to speak about anything on your mind from News, politics, Conspiracy Theories, and any random street or urban event.
alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

How the Republican Party stopped Donald Trump

Unread post by alexalonso » May 6th, 2016, 3:13 am

in 20 years someone will write a book about how the powers in the Republican Party, George W Bush, Jeb Bush, Mitt Romney, and others worked behind the scenes to support Hillary Clinton, a democrat, to prevent the Republic nominee Donald Trump from winning.

Rodney121
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Virginia
What city do you live in now?: Alexandria

Re: How the Republican Party stopped Donald Trump

Unread post by Rodney121 » May 14th, 2016, 1:50 pm

The Republican Party may split over this. And I must say, there are more than enough Democrats that aren't supporting Hillary Clinton.

I think the two party system will come to an end at some point over the next 10-15 years.

Coup
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Coup » May 17th, 2016, 3:03 pm

^^^Sanders and Trump are the beginning of this. The young voters support Sanders....all races and economic backgrounds. Trump is getting alot of support from the traditional Republican white male, despite him not being completely behind the bible thumping generic GOP position. This is a wonderful mess :P Looking forward to the break up of the two party system.

No question in my mind that Obama's team cut a deal with ole Hillary in 08 making sure that she would be the next President. Bernie is messing up that plan.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » May 25th, 2016, 1:45 am

Coup wrote:^^^Sanders and Trump are the beginning of this. The young voters support Sanders....all races and economic backgrounds. Trump is getting alot of support from the traditional Republican white male, despite him not being completely behind the bible thumping generic GOP position. This is a wonderful mess :P Looking forward to the break up of the two party system.

No question in my mind that Obama's team cut a deal with ole Hillary in 08 making sure that she would be the next President. Bernie is messing up that plan.
They paid of Cruz because he would have prevented Trump from getting the delegate count needed. I am sure someone real soon is going to pay off Bernie, because this election went from the Republicans looking dysfunctional to now the Democrats looking like a sinking ship.