Officer Brian Thayer aka Jackie Chan posts lies on Police forum

An open section to speak about anything on your mind from News, politics, Conspiracy Theories, and any random street or urban event.
alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Officer Brian Thayer aka Jackie Chan posts lies on Police forum

Unread post by alexalonso » July 19th, 2016, 8:25 pm

Wow, I cannot believe the lies that this LAPD officer Brian Thayer posted about me on this Police forum. I was recently sent this link where LAPD officer actually characterized me as "anti police."

- 1. I am not "anti-police," in all the interviews I have done, I have never said that, I do not believe in that philosophy. I am anti- corrupt police officer, i.e. Lee Baca, Rafael Perez, Nino Darden, James Sexton, Mariano Ramirez, Craig Scott, Mickey Manzo, Gregory Thompson, Paul Tanaka and the many more LAPD and LASD police and deputies that have been convicted and sent to prison.

- 2. I posted this above video of him trying to arrest a non-gang member for a gang injunction violation.

- 3. Brian Thayer posted " I will shave when Mr Alonso quits making complaints," but I have never made any complaints to the LAPD regarding this video or anything else so his statement is completely false. I know 2 other people that have personally told me he was an abusive officer but I am unaware if they ever filed any complaint, but if they did, it had nothing to do with me.

- 4. On the below video, he claimed that there were 300 gang members in the park. This was NOT the case, then he claimed that 200 parolees with weapons ran, which is another lie. There wasn't 200 paroles in the park ever, let alone armed. Here is the TRUTH. I was listening to the scanner that day, and I hear the call go out, which went out, "100 Gang members in the Park." I was actually very close so when i drove west on Stocker towards that park, there were about a dozen police cars posted up as if they were about to invade the park just east of the park.

I arrived at the park prior to the police so I saw the entire crowd that was there. What occurred was a fight between 2 girls, no weapons, no guns, and no gang members were even involved and it was that fight that most likely prompted a call to the police. Additionally, there were NOT 200 parolees that were armed that ran from the park. This park is designed with one entrance, so if 200 people actually did run, they would have ran down La Brea or Stocker right into the police. If you are from Los Angeles and you know this park on La Brea & Stocker, image 200 armed black parolees running from this park with the police posted on Stocker. Its not going to happen. So lets get something straight, a) there was NOT 300 people in the park, b) there were no parolees armed in the park that ran, and c) the 100 people he claimed were left, were not gang members with the exception of probably less than 10 people. Watch the video. DJ Mustard was actually present too. Officer Thayer is full of EXAGGERATIONS.

- 5. He also makes a comment calling me an active gang member. He actually wrote, "And yes he still an active gang member." I cannot believe he is posting this.

- 6. He also wrote, " He always parties with the gangsters on hood days." I have never "partied" on hood days with anyone. Another LIE of Officer Thayer.

I have seen Officer Thayer on occasion and he often says hello to me, shakes my hand and has small talk with me, but I was completely unaware of this 2010 post.
Attachments
bryan-thayer3.jpg
bryan-thayer3.jpg (310.71 KiB) Viewed 4174 times
bryan-thayer2.jpg
bryan-thayer2.jpg (141.92 KiB) Viewed 4174 times
bryan-thayer.jpg
bryan-thayer.jpg (131.52 KiB) Viewed 4174 times

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Re: Officer Brian Thayer aka Jackie Chan posts lies on Police forum

Unread post by Christina Marie » July 22nd, 2016, 10:06 pm

Let it ride. Everyone already knows the truth and he looks dumb as dirt and dishonest

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: Officer Brian Thayer aka Jackie Chan posts lies on Police forum

Unread post by alexalonso » August 25th, 2016, 3:26 pm

Christina Marie wrote:Let it ride. Everyone already knows the truth and he looks dumb as dirt and dishonest
I was told that his public posts are libel, and I have never had a public servant libel me.