ok so i just discoveed this subsection of the forum

An open section to speak about anything on your mind from News, politics, Conspiracy Theories, and any random street or urban event.
Invincible32
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Warszawa

ok so i just discoveed this subsection of the forum

Unread post by Invincible32 » August 20th, 2017, 9:49 am

and I will shift my discussions here of poland, politics, ultras or the hooligan gangster lifestyle, including polish/russian mob stuff. i just need a place to vent after being in dungeons with retards and junkies for three years i kelt javint to fight and all of a sudden let loose on the world hooligan style, with women and girls being thrown everywhere indluding a country where aoc laws are low and where hools are at play. real white warriorhood here. anyway here is ana rticle i want you guys to read:
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/28/spor ... olice.html

"Instead, the fans who have emerged in Russia over the past decade are obsessed with physical fitness, elite martial arts training and — at least while fighting — militant sobriety. Christened Okolofutbola, or “around football,” Russia’s hooligan scene has developed into perhaps Europe’s toughest, and just over a year before their country hosts soccer’s World Cup, the most hard-core Russian fans may be in the best fighting shape of their lives."

"“I see the new generation, and I’m really surprised,” said Elena Bykova, a producer who made a film with an-all hooligan cast. “They don’t like drugs, alcohol. They’re all in the gym.”"

"The opportunity to measure themselves in such unrestrained tests of strength attracted those already practicing combat sports, particularly the forms of Thai boxing and other mixed martial arts now popular in Russia. An arms race among hooligan firms for the best fighters drove up the level. With the quality of fighters at a peak, drinking before a brawl is ill advised, but the pastime surged in popularity after Ms. Bykova’s 2013 film, “Okolofutbola.”"

Invincible32
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Warszawa

Re: ok so i just discoveed this subsection of the forum

Unread post by Invincible32 » August 20th, 2017, 5:02 pm

""Battle-Ready
In Marseille in June, it quickly became clear the Russians had come to fight.

Thousands of English fans had packed the Old Port of the southern French city ahead of their team’s match against Russia at the European Championship. The English — many of whom had been drinking for three days — had occupied the waterfront’s cafes, from where some occasionally lobbed objects toward French riot police officers standing watch.

The Russians, meanwhile, had landed in Barcelona, Spain. There they boarded buses for France, identifying one another by singing Russian punk songs. Arriving in Marseille, they received text messages with instructions on where to gather. Without even stopping to drop their luggage, most headed straight for the English.

“We literally hadn’t managed to get to the end of the first beer before a clap rang out and our guys shouted, ‘So, what are we doing this?’” Ivan, a wiry fan who traveled with a dozen others to France, recalled in a Moscow bar recently. “We went into that square and started to just really, just to work in all 360 degrees.”

(Ivan, like many of those interviewed who still take part in organized fights, declined to be quoted using his full name, for fear of a visit from the police.)

The Russians hit the English like a cavalry charge. In minutes, the port was a battlefield, with fans clashing under barrages of flying bottles and pinwheeling chairs. About 200 Russian fans, many wearing masks and mixed-martial-arts fighting gloves, loped through the chaos, capturing their actions on GoPro cameras strapped to their bodies."