Well it is settled.

An open section to speak about anything on your mind from News, politics, Conspiracy Theories, and any random street or urban event.
Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Well it is settled.

Unread post by Kemosave » January 28th, 2005, 4:46 pm

Many persons on this site have finally convinced me that Jacki Chan is an alien spy for the hooo lsid mdk iss fjd civlization which exists in the dark matter of our universe (they said to say that's why we can't see it). They said this is why Budda had to come back as Elvis and Mozart as Liberace. They claimed a secret source none know about called "Mars Attacks" showed them that music is a tool of destruction which the illumnati wields to weaken world authorities in preparation for the final destruction. But they said if we all click our heels three times each year on the same day and say "there is no place like home" then we will be safe. Good to know such great minds exist on this board.

roflololol... thank you all for explaining this to me. Gosh you know I just would not have figured that out on my own.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Re: Well it is settled.

Unread post by Sentenza » January 28th, 2005, 8:33 pm

Yea and Hitler is not dead...he was transported to the Mars with Werner v. Brauns help and is remotely controlling Bushs brain who is in a constant struggle with the Vatican for Cocaine distribution rights in the world.

Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: Well it is settled.

Unread post by Kemosave » January 29th, 2005, 2:35 pm

Sentenza wrote:Yea and Hitler is not dead...he was transported to the Mars with Werner v. Brauns help and is remotely controlling Bushs brain who is in a constant struggle with the Vatican for Cocaine distribution rights in the world.
lololol.

K_E_V_I_N010

Unread post by K_E_V_I_N010 » July 30th, 2005, 1:24 pm

So u on drugs? 8)

king phoenix
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by king phoenix » April 10th, 2007, 6:48 pm

K_E_V_I_N010 wrote:So u on drugs? 8)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: