No punishment for bringing drugs into America if your Haitia

An open section to speak about anything on your mind from News, politics, Conspiracy Theories, and any random street or urban event.
Paper Chaser
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

No punishment for bringing drugs into America if your Haitia

Unread post by Paper Chaser » February 24th, 2005, 7:53 am

Why is it that if you come from Haitii with a boat full of kilo's of cocaine and get caught with it they only send you back home. This is encouraging people to do this. Something is funny about that law if you are not a resident of the USA you can get caught trafficing all you want they just send you and your boat back but America keep the drugs. What do you guy's think about this ?

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Re: No punishment for bringing drugs into America if your Ha

Unread post by BlaKK » February 24th, 2005, 7:47 pm

Haitians, They into some DARRRRK SHIET. And thats off the real.

Paper Chaser
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Paper Chaser » April 13th, 2005, 5:37 pm

BlaKK wrote:Haitians, They into some DARRRRK SHIET. And thats off the real.
we can't blame it on that.

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » April 13th, 2005, 6:01 pm

there was another thread just like this where i posted the actual law and all that - they do get punished , in more ways than one

Dr Funky
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr Funky » April 13th, 2005, 6:16 pm

BlaKK wrote:Haitians, They into some DARRRRK SHIET. And thats off the real

Are you talking about that Voodoo stuff? That sh#t is freaky, Dead chickens and sh#t.

Paper Chaser
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Paper Chaser » April 13th, 2005, 8:08 pm

purplecityhello wrote:there was another thread just like this where i posted the actual law and all that - they do get punished , in more ways than one
you thought wrong homie! they get a nice trip back home.

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » April 14th, 2005, 8:21 am

First ---

1. If youre an illegal immigrant jailed on US soil, you usually do the time alotted for your crime here than you get deported back your country

2. If youre caught on international waters - coast guard CANT search you but they have the right to SHOOT if you dont turn back. And everyday trust immigrants get blasted

3. If youre caught in American waters and you get boarded and youre found with drugs the product gets taken and youre sent back packing or you get shot-----

Helms
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Helms » April 14th, 2005, 11:58 am

My guess would be that living in a Haitian slum is far worse than anything the US government could do to you. Why bother footing the bill for imprisoning someone, if they're pretty likely to get killed back home anyways.

As for the Voodoo, it's not my thing, but it's not evil like people think. Yes, it's different, but it's their religion and we should respect that.

DeaD-SouL
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DeaD-SouL » April 14th, 2005, 10:00 pm

I didn't know voodoo was a religion.. i always thought it was something like "santeria" or the evil eye "mal de ojo"

Paper Chaser
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Paper Chaser » April 15th, 2005, 4:02 pm

purplecityhello wrote:First ---

1. If youre an illegal immigrant jailed on US soil, you usually do the time alotted for your crime here than you get deported back your country

2. If youre caught on international waters - coast guard CANT search you but they have the right to SHOOT if you dont turn back. And everyday trust immigrants get blasted

3. If youre caught in American waters and you get boarded and youre found with drugs the product gets taken and youre sent back packing or you get shot-----
number 3 is what happens here in florida alot.

luis x
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by luis x » June 2nd, 2005, 5:51 pm

Are you talking about that Voodoo stuff? That sh#t is freaky, Dead chickens and sh#t.

is call santeria and cubans like me practice that too if i aint wrong it started in africa and then made its way to cuba and otha coutrys

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » June 2nd, 2005, 7:11 pm

purplecityhello wrote:First ---

with number one, i heard somewhere that in some cases they dont actually bring immigrants back to mexico. there have been times where they have left them and told them to take the bus back. i think it was a documentary on something but i cannot remember what it was.