Undeniable Evidence 2004 Election Was Stolen

An open section to speak about anything on your mind from News, politics, Conspiracy Theories, and any random street or urban event.
never die inside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Undeniable Evidence 2004 Election Was Stolen

Unread post by never die inside » April 1st, 2005, 8:51 am

http://electionarchive.org/ucvAnalysis/ ... tofsky.pdf

This election was stolen. 2-9 million votes were frauded. Blacks were oppressed from voting in Ohio, Florida, etc...

There might be a draft in one year. Fucc, I'm not gonna read the newspaper anymore, this shiet is too fuccin depressing.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Re: Undeniable Evidence 2004 Election Was Stolen

Unread post by BlaKK » April 1st, 2005, 1:23 pm

Once again. another Democratic Scare tactic, Bush won the election by 3 million Votes. Just face it. Kerry boi didnt have what it took and Bush does. Bush won the Electoral and the popular votes. Just give it up and stop Lieng to yourselves.

All the Crticism Bush gets from the left, If this was true, The Liberal Media would blast it on the news till Bush is Impeached. And you know indeed they would.
Bush won this election with the whole media against him. Every Channel with the exception of FOX was Spreading Pro-Kerry Propraganda. Kid You Beleive to much Bullshyt conspiracys. Read up, Study up. This election was Legit.
There were 3000 Attorneys the democratic National Party Had hired to handle Fraud Votes. 3 fuccen thousand. Bush Won Hands Down. You accusations can not be backed up.

never die inside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by never die inside » April 1st, 2005, 1:44 pm

Bush stole 8 million votes. thats what all the best professors in America say. Look at the evidence.

Don't you wonder why the Republicans cannot respond to this research? Fact is fact. Anyways, I don't really like the democrats right now anyways, but facts are facts. Look at the link.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » April 1st, 2005, 1:59 pm

Professores? No Wonder. Professores Lie as well. What makes you think they dont lie as much as the CNN news channel? Majority of professores are liberal Clowns any way. All my professores are Liberal Nuts.

Republicans do not respond to this chickenshyt, because they know its not true. 3000 Attorneys Can put in some work.

never die inside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by never die inside » April 1st, 2005, 2:11 pm

BlaKK wrote:Professores? No Wonder. Professores Lie as well. What makes you think they dont lie as much as the CNN news channel? Majority of professores are liberal Clowns any way. All my professores are Liberal Nuts.

Republicans do not respond to this chickenshyt, because they know its not true. 3000 Attorneys Can put in some work.
where is the work. show me.

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » April 1st, 2005, 2:14 pm

Yeah i see where the evidence is. Hey Blakk wuts really poppin witchu. You the righteous rastafari but you think the election wasnt stolen? U support that Nazi Wolf who heads the world banks- u aslo support the war in Iraq...Do u support Bush?

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » April 1st, 2005, 2:52 pm

someone showed a video about bushs party members going "the election is in the bag" months before the election and talking with a cocky arrogance. it's not a secret bush doesn't like the black community or care what they have to say. he doesn't care about the white community either unless your in the upper economic class.

Mraka
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Mraka » April 4th, 2005, 9:57 am

that`s why he pulled the religion cards....

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » August 6th, 2005, 6:57 pm

Ancient Tribes of America wrote:Bush stole 8 million votes. thats what all the best professors in America say. Look at the evidence.

Don't you wonder why the Republicans cannot respond to this research? Fact is fact. Anyways, I don't really like the democrats right now anyways, but facts are facts. Look at the link.
I read that article and it does not actually state that the votes were stolen. They came up with a theoretical frame work, based on statistics and expected results to explain the diffences of the actual results. It is just a theory, and does not neccessarily prove anything. Interesting paper, but my guess is that most people didnt even read the entire paper. Please do before posting in here.

never die inside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by never die inside » August 9th, 2005, 1:00 am

^ i guess i exaggerated somewhat cus i kno for sure it happened... but then again i don't care anymore. im just not voting anymore, it doesn't matter anyways...

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » August 9th, 2005, 8:53 pm

Ancient Tribes of America wrote:^ i guess i exaggerated somewhat cus i kno for sure it happened... but then again i don't care anymore. im just not voting anymore, it doesn't matter anyways...
how do you know for sure that it happened.?

never die inside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by never die inside » August 9th, 2005, 11:30 pm

Here's another article from UC Berkeley's statistics and sociology department.

http://www.prnewswire.com/cgi-bin/stori ... 583&EDATE=

http://www.prnewswire.com/cgi-bin/stori ... 301&EDATE=
A research team at UC Berkeley will report that irregularities associated with electronic voting machines may have awarded 130,000 - 260,000 or more excess votes to President George W. Bush in Florida in the 2004 presidential election.
It doesn't matter anyways. If you know, if u don't know. Nothing is gonna change, so its prolly better not to know.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » August 10th, 2005, 4:39 pm

you still cannot prove anything. just because there are 12 different theories that you like, doesn't mean it is true. i think something was up with the election but i dont know what. that doesn't make it true.

never die inside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by never die inside » August 10th, 2005, 11:16 pm

se11 wrote:you still cannot prove anything. just because there are 12 different theories that you like, doesn't mean it is true. i think something was up with the election but i dont know what. that doesn't make it true.
they disprove the republican explanation for why the votes were so shady in the first article.

The republicans cannot disprove any of the theories about massive vote fraud. Either way, who cares. I DONT CARE LET THIS THREAD DIE PLEASE. ONLY TRIBALISM MATTERS NOW. ITS WATS REAL. LATEZ

black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Location: "It is the racist who creates the inferior." fanon.

Unread post by black » November 17th, 2005, 5:28 am

Bush didn't steal them votes he won the election fair and square with the help of the architect. The same scare tactics he used to win the governor seat in texas he used to win the 2004 election.

Comatose
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Comatose » December 6th, 2005, 10:27 pm

Are none of you aware of Bush's affiliations? Of course the "election was fair." They all are. How can they be unfair when they are irrelevant? Elections give the illusion of democracy.

black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Location: "It is the racist who creates the inferior." fanon.

Unread post by black » December 17th, 2005, 3:30 am

Comatose wrote:Elections give the illusion of democracy.
i have to agree with you on that one.....