Bush Rules, But Liberals Keep Whining About Kerry

An open section to speak about anything on your mind from News, politics, Conspiracy Theories, and any random street or urban event.
Psyko

Bush Rules, But Liberals Keep Whining About Kerry

Unread post by Psyko » April 13th, 2005, 6:31 pm

The Liberals Need To Stop Crying About Kerry, Whose Ass Got Kicked On The Voting Day Polls

John Kerry Is A Flip Flopping, Cry Baby Liberal
When Hiliary Cliton Tries To Run In 08'
Watch If She Gets Office, This Country Will End
Hiliary Will Run This Country Into The Ground
Bush Knows What He Is Doing With These Rag-Tag Terrorists

Democrats Are Getting Desperate
Because Republicans Are In Control Of Pretty Much The Entire Country

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Re: Bush Rules, But Liberals Keep Whining About Kerry

Unread post by se11 » April 13th, 2005, 6:39 pm

bush robbed the election. they did something to alter the black voters in ohio that could have probably swung the tide. i seen a congressman for bush in a video saying "we have the election won, it's already it the bag, no doubt about it" in like may 2004. i hate him, i hate what he's doing, i cannot wait until 2009, when he is finally thru. the only reason i don't want him to be assassinated is because then cheney comes to power, and he will probably be worse than bush.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » April 13th, 2005, 7:33 pm

hahah Hell yeah im with "Psyko", Bush Won this election HANDS DOWN. There is no Debate. And the sole reason democrats will bring Voter Fraud into the matter is simply to steer up controversy, They know damn well Bush won this election by over 3 million Votes they just want to cause speculation and speculation will end up with the people criticising the legitamacy of the Election Outcome. Nothing more. Bush had more votes than ANY OTHER PRESIDENT IN WORLD HISTORY. Sweeping the county with 60,000,000 Votes. So indeed STOP BYTCHEN. Dont be so nieve and fall into Ill omed Liberal conspiracys. Bush won this election with the Media 100% against him, and he still pulled it off. Give it up and stop the Foolishness. Bush Town. Just look at the Map All Red baby. Democrats are meerly Defunkt now. Republicans won the House, Congress, State legislature, shyt, we cleaned House in 04. Now give it up.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » April 13th, 2005, 7:37 pm

But 'Psyko' The avater, Come on now my nigg, Lets be easy With that shyt.
No dissrespect.

Paper Chaser
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Paper Chaser » April 13th, 2005, 8:02 pm

Bush and Kerry are both together and it is alot that you don't know, Or atleast you act like you don't know. No offense I think that you are a fraud. I come from the streets where game recognize game, and all that other phony stuff.

The phony stuff about you that stands out to me is you come in the forum with the big CK blood signs and start to diss the liberals. wassup with that? not many G's that I know would do that.

I said it before and I'm gonna say it again NO OFFENSE, but just because we are on the internet don't make it easy to hide the fact that you are a peckerwood. Peace Homie!

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » April 14th, 2005, 11:41 am

"The Liberals Need To Stop Crying About Kerry, Whose Ass Got Kicked On The Voting Day Polls

Because Republicans Are In Control Of Pretty Much The Entire Country"

Yea thats true, but lets see if it wont lead to another biiig terrorist attack.
You dont see the connection of Bushs foreign policy and the Terrorists hatred for you.
If they will attack america once again you will give Bush even more power so he can put more oil into the fire.
And lets be hones: Bush did neither catch Bin Laden nor did he have ANY success in defeating the terrorists. Car Bombings and general bombings grew by far since he came into power.....what does that say to us?

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » April 14th, 2005, 11:50 am

well shyt, It has been 4 years, No Terrorsist Attack. And right now Al-qeada is Shyten Bricks The past four years They'd do anything ANYTHING to Topple the Eagle Yet we are steal standing, So it speaks for itself. all These clowns saying "Bush Made America Unsafe, Were no More safe than Before 9-11" Not true. And Four Years Proves my point.

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » April 14th, 2005, 11:59 am

Bush stole the election along with your brain ^^^

and to that other kat.... the republican Blood - do sumtin about that avatar homie

Helms
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Helms » April 14th, 2005, 12:05 pm

Why is it that every issue in America has to be so polarised? It's all left vs right, democrat vs republican, white vs black, with us or against us.

I believe in not taking sides and looking at everything objectively. I think Bush sucks and he's made some major mistakes. I also think that Kerry is an idiot with no personality. Kerry would have made mistakes too. Why is it that people have to choose a side, and then can't critisize anything "their team" has done. Everybody makes mistakes. This is politics, they're all scumbags, just some are more dangerous than others.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » April 14th, 2005, 12:28 pm

BlaKK wrote:well shyt, It has been 4 years, No Terrorsist Attack. And right now Al-qeada is Shyten Bricks The past four years They'd do anything ANYTHING to Topple the Eagle Yet we are steal standing, So it speaks for itself. all These clowns saying "Bush Made America Unsafe, Were no More safe than Before 9-11" Not true. And Four Years Proves my point.
Bush made the world unsafe for americans. A few thousand dead prove this point. As long as Bush wont change his politics and stops using ONLY the military for achieving peace, the hate for him outside of america will grow.
And unfortunately the hate for americans comes along with that.
People in the middle east have experienced first hand what Bushs primary goals were.
After defeating Saddam Hussein the first thing American Soldiers took over was the Oil Ministry before securing the streets and the Iraqui civilians. The Army bombed tens of thousnads of civilians in both, Afghanistan and Iraq and
tried to get over with that issue by plainly saying "collateral damage- Shit happens". Imagine someone doing this to your kids...How much would you hate him?
I am not for Osama or Saddam, definitely but i am convinced that the way how Bush tried to solve this problem was wrong and that it created a mess that will backlash at innocent american civilians.

If its always an eye for an eye, the whole world will go blind...

Peace

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » April 14th, 2005, 12:28 pm

^I can dig that Helms^

Purple, No one stole NOTHING from me. MY Brain remains intact and fully operationle, influenced by that of no man. NO BODY.

Id rather Vote Repbulican Than Ever Vote for a MUDERER! Yeah I said it, and thats what it is. Abortion is GENOCIDE. Cold blood Murder in the first Degree.
And If I would have voted democratic, I would have been part of the Curse.
And That..... I could NEVER live with. Knowing my Vote is supporting Genocide. Not in this lifetime. Not Ever.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » April 14th, 2005, 12:40 pm

some statistics about Gulf War 2 (1991) and #3 (2003):

Gulf War 2: 158,000 Iraqi dead (of which were 40,000 Soldiers and 33,000 children)

Gulf War 3: approximately 50,000 died

so you dont support abortion, but you support 33,000+ children being killed?
Not to mention those children that died due to sanctions (which were by the way enforced by the Un not the US only)

Iknow Saddam was a monster, but still, you got to behave better than a monster to show that you are different.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » April 14th, 2005, 1:39 pm

ABORTION: 15,000,000 Dead
Rest My Case.

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » April 14th, 2005, 1:41 pm

Kerry was the lesser of two evils - Bush a gangsta tho, ill give him that
he said fuck it I aint going home

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » April 14th, 2005, 1:47 pm

Its Funny To me How People can actually compare the two, compare Bush and Kerry Boi.

Though there are hundreds if not Thousands of Policy Differences Between the two Candidates, the Main Political Difference, Actually Moral Difference Is Kerry Stands for Murder, while Bush Stands firmly against it. And Life is Certainly the Ulitmatum The Absolute. There is no Larger political Difference That can possibly be conjured. So for those who say they are alike makes you the damn fool.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » April 14th, 2005, 1:54 pm

i just dont like bush that much. i was more for kerry.

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » April 14th, 2005, 1:58 pm

but know your man Bush is president right? can i go take some ho i seeded up to the abortion clinic? yeah I can

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » April 14th, 2005, 2:03 pm

Solely Because of the Radical Liberals in the senate. But with this new Supreme Justice Elect Barnard Hopkins A BLACK MAN (Jah Bless) The Law will be veto'd. Abortion will be Abolished. My Bad MURDER will be Abolished.
It will be no more.

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » April 14th, 2005, 2:06 pm

What is your stance on Terri Schiavo?

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » April 14th, 2005, 2:17 pm

Blakk you cant be serious - youve been in Kali too long or sumtin. I know thousands of rastas - ive spun dub plates in Jamaica and DJed at the soca arena in Brooklyn. I know niggas like Mad Lion, Brain Natty, Norda Ranks, Natty King - met niggas like capleton and sizzla. BUT not 1 of them showed as much passion for the american government and Bush like you have - where did you go wrong homie? Do you think you man Bob Marley would have been down with the president? Ziggy and Lauren protest, seriousy God Im not too sure about whats poppin with u? what kind of revolution do you expect if youre fighting for the enemy? Bush is a known racist...Rastas believe in african ideology...guess what that means for you. And in the words of my nigga Marcus Garvey "dont uncle tom youreself out" because thats just what youre doing

1ove

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » April 14th, 2005, 2:22 pm

Yo not many know it is HIGHLY probable that the republican American (Bush's predecessors) party funded the JLP to take out Bob Marley (assassination was not successful) in order to strip the PNP of grassroots power and influence (The music was the voice as well as Michael Manley). JLP was conservative and pro-America, right? and PNP was pro-rasta? Shit you from Jamaica maybe you can school me. Cause I'm confused right now.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » April 14th, 2005, 3:03 pm

Actually The assasination attempt was Conducted by the Jamicain Gov't.
Because of his influence on there society. Bob was for Conserving and perserving the Culture, Keeping the Dreadlocks, away from Babylon. While the Prince of Jamiaca Proclaimed RASTA IS DEAD, and that Hail Sailasee is no Descendent of Solomon And the tribes of Judea. And its time for the country to move fourth and progress into what I Consider a Dieng civilisation. His asassination attempt was most definitly Politically motivated, Theres no Doubt.

But as for his Death Im not sure, Bob Marley was on the CIA's most watched List for many Years. Because of the West, and there Fear of Bob Marley Potentially Wagging a Civil War Within the African Region. But again the Jamaican gov't also wanted him Dead because he, through his music Influenced there political agenda. Bottom Line.

The cancer that killed Bob Marley started in his right big toe. Doctors advised him to have the toe amputated, but he refused, saying "Rasta no abide amputation". I and I don't allow a mon ta be dismantled." The cancer proceeded to spread to the rest of his body and he was dead within four years. Wheather this Cancer was implemented, I can not say 'Cold One'.

Here is a Song Bob Marley Wrote about the altercation that almost took his life Called "Ambush in Jah Night" Just read and see for yourself how Humble this man truly was. Music of the Utmost High Powers.

"AMBUSH IN THE NIGHT"

Ooh-wee, ooh-wee, ooh-wa!)
See them fighting for power (ooh-wee, ooh-wee, ooh-wa!),
But they know not the hour (ooh-wee, ooh-wee, ooh-wa!),;
So they bribing with their guns, spare-parts and money,
Trying to belittle our
Integrity now.
They say what we know
Is just what they teach us;
And we're so ignorant
'Cause every time they can reach us (shoobe, doo-wa)
Through political strategy (shoo-be, doo-wa);
They keep us hungry (shoobe, doo-wa),
And when you gonna get some food (shoobe, doo-wa),
Your brother got to be your enemy, we-e-ell!

Ambush in the night,
All guns aiming at me;
Ambush in the night,
They opened fire on me now.
Ambush in the night,
Protected by His Majesty.
Ooh-wee, ooh-wee. Ooh-wa-ooh!
(Ooh-wee) Ooh-wee, ooh-wee (ooh-wa), Ooh-wa!
Ooh-wee, ooh-wee, ooh wa-ooh!
Ooh-wee, ooh-wee, ooh wa-ah!

Well, what we know
Is not what they tell us;
We're not ignorant, I mean it,
And they just cannot touch us;
Through the powers of the Most-I (shoobe, doo-wa),
We keep on surfacin' (shoobe, doo-wa);
Thru the powers of the Most-I (shoobe, doo-wa),
We keep on survivin'.

Yeah, this ambush in the night
Planned by society;
Ambush in the night;
They tryin' to conquer me;
Ambush in the night
Anyt'ing money can bring;
Ambush in the night
Planned by society;
Ambush in the night - /fadeout/

If you are indeed a Bob Head, I cannot stress How much to you I recomend this song. Had a Hard impact on me. Melodys from the Deep Heart.

Hope this Helped 'Cold one'

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » April 14th, 2005, 8:13 pm

And Purple Any Rasta that you know who is now that of American Citzenship who voted Democraticly is no Rasta at all. Rastas do not Kill. Do not Support Killers And most certainly Dont let I Slowly Rot in there Death Beds, not in this lifetime, Jah would never approve such Unholyness.

Purple I say unto you again Like I said many time Before, I AM NO BUSH ADVOCATE, I just choose not to support the Genocide, the Curse, so im left in a Quam, with only one option. And those who Choose to Support this Beast, will NEVER ascend to the Thrown and the kingdom of Zion. NEVER. These are the words the Highermon say.

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » April 14th, 2005, 10:34 pm

Psyko wrote:The Liberals Need To Stop Crying About Kerry, Whose Ass Got Kicked On The Voting Day Polls

First of all get rid of that avator it's hideous.

Second what the hell are you talking about?

Bush is the biggest flip flopper in the history of the white house.

Here is just a few of his flip flops.

1. Social Security Surplus

BUSH PLEDGES NOT TO TOUCH SOCIAL SECURITY SURPLUS... "We're going to keep the promise of Social Security and keep the government from raiding the Social Security surplus." [President Bush, 3/3/01]

...BUSH SPENDS SOCIAL SECURITY SURPLUS The New York Times reported that "the president's new budget uses Social Security surpluses to pay for other programs every year through 2013, ultimately diverting more than $1.4 trillion in Social Security funds to other purposes." [The New York Times, 2/6/02]

2. Patient's Right to Sue

GOVERNOR BUSH VETOES PATIENTS' RIGHT TO SUE... "Despite his campaign rhetoric in favor of a patients' bill of rights, Bush fought such a bill tooth and nail as Texas governor, vetoing a bill coauthored by Republican state Rep. John Smithee in 1995. He... constantly opposed a patient's right to sue an HMO over coverage denied that resulted in adverse health effects." [Salon, 2/7/01]

...CANDIDATE BUSH PRAISES TEXAS PATIENTS' RIGHT TO SUE... "We're one of the first states that said you can sue an HMO for denying you proper coverage... It's time for our nation to come together and do what's right for the people. And I think this is right for the people. You know, I support a national patients' bill of rights, Mr. Vice President. And I want all people covered. I don't want the law to supersede good law like we've got in Texas." [Governor Bush, 10/17/00]

...PRESIDENT BUSH'S ADMINISTRATION ARGUES AGAINST RIGHT TO SUE "To let two Texas consumers, Juan Davila and Ruby R. Calad, sue their managed-care companies for wrongful denials of medical benefits ‘would be to completely undermine' federal law regulating employee benefits, Assistant Solicitor General James A. Feldman said at oral argument March 23. Moreover, the administration's brief attacked the policy rationale for Texas's law, which is similar to statutes on the books in nine other states." [Washington Post, 4/5/04]

3. Tobacco Buyout

BUSH SUPPORTS CURRENT TOBACCO FARMERS' QUOTA SYSTEM... "They've got the quota system in place -- the allotment system -- and I don't think that needs to be changed." [President Bush, 5/04]

...BUSH ADMINISTRATION WILL SUPPORT FEDERAL BUYOUT OF TOBACCO QUOTAS "The administration is open to a buyout." [White House spokeswoman Jeanie Mamo, 6/18/04]

4. North Korea

BUSH WILL NOT OFFER NUCLEAR NORTH KOREA INCENTIVES TO DISARM... "We developed a bold approach under which, if the North addressed our long-standing concerns, the United States was prepared to take important steps that would have significantly improved the lives of the North Korean people. Now that North Korea's covert nuclear weapons program has come to light, we are unable to pursue this approach." [President's Statement, 11/15/02]

...BUSH ADMINISTRATION OFFERS NORTH KOREA INCENTIVES TO DISARM"Well, we will work to take steps to ease their political and economic isolation. So there would be -- what you would see would be some provisional or temporary proposals that would only lead to lasting benefit after North Korea dismantles its nuclear programs. So there would be some provisional or temporary efforts of that nature." [White House Press Secretary Scott McClellan, 6/23/04]

5. Abortion

BUSH SUPPORTS A WOMAN'S RIGHT TO CHOOSE... "Bush said he...favors leaving up to a woman and her doctor the abortion question." [The Nation, 6/15/00, quoting the Lubbock Avalanche-Journal, 5/78]

...BUSH OPPOSES A WOMAN'S RIGHT TO CHOOSE "I am pro-life." [Governor Bush, 10/3/00]

Their is more of his flip flops here.
http://www.americanprogressaction.org/s ... H&b=118263

StillNoScript
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Sacramento

Unread post by StillNoScript » April 15th, 2005, 1:58 am

Psyko wrote:The Liberals Need To Stop Crying About Kerry, Whose Ass Got Kicked On The Voting Day Polls

Nothing like hitting Crenshaw on Sunday with your BUSH/CHENEY bumper sticker, right Psyko?

StillNoScript
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by StillNoScript » April 15th, 2005, 2:22 am

BlaKK wrote: And the sole reason democrats will bring Voter Fraud into the matter is simply to steer up controversy,
And because voters in Ohio were shut out due to machines suspiciously crashing; Voters in heavily Black, Democratic registered counties.

Also, the only people that really made an issue of the fraud were the press. John Kerry went right back into his cave, exactly what people on your side WANTED him to do; Thus proving he was a lame duck candidate all along.
BlaKK wrote: They know damn well Bush won this election by over 3 million Votes
We know damned well that Kerry lost Ohio, a state that would have GIVEN HIM THE ELECTION, by just over 100,000; And god knows what happened at those precients where thousands were left in line and never given their chance to vote.
BlaKK wrote: they just want to cause speculation
What speculation??? The news cameras were flying over the preceints and showing people standing in ridiculously long lines stretching for miles, lines that you didn't see in heavily registered republican counties in Ohio.

And, before you start your racist diatribe about the possibilty of those black voters being 'too dumb' to operate the machines, mind you that many of the machines CRASHED in those districts. They didn't work; Thus forcing the long lines.
BlaKK wrote: and speculation will end up with the people criticising the legitamacy of the Election Outcome. Nothing more.
Damned right. Too bad that Kerry, and our supposedly liberal media completely wussed out. There was every much an issue in Ohio in '04 as there was in Florida in '00. Do you really think that dumb f**k could win a legitimate election? Dream on.

Why do you think Karl Rove put so much money into Ohio and Florida?
BlaKK wrote:Bush had more votes than ANY OTHER PRESIDENT IN WORLD HISTORY. Sweeping the county with 60,000,000 Votes.
Your like a broken record. We went over this.

MORE PEOPLE VOTED IN THIS ELECTION THAN EVER BEFORE, AND, JOHN KERRY GOT MORE VOTES THAN ANY PRESEDENTIAL CANDIDATE EVER UP TO THIS ELECTION AS WELL.
BlaKK wrote: So indeed STOP BYTCHEN.
Stop gloating over the same bullsh*t propaganda.
BlaKK wrote: Democrats are meerly Defunkt now. Republicans won the House, Congress, State legislature, shyt, we cleaned House in 04. Now give it up.
HA HA HAH. Time to pass the dutchie from the left hand side, and PUT IT OUT IN AN ASHTRAY. Then splash yourself with a cold cup of water.

Did you forget about Terry Schiavo?

Bush passed legislation handing the case to the federal courts, where the federal courts told him and his Republian Congress to POUND SAND. And were talking both liberal and CONSERVATIVE judges.

Then let's look a the pollls based on Bush's social security plan. What, 70% against it? Tell me again about the nation being painted red?

Now that Bush has won his second term, he's trying to pass the same fiscal conservative, Big Business legislation that buried him before 9/11. He thinks that just because America trusted him with terrorism (by just a hair over 50%, and again, don't forget Ohio and the electoral college) , that he can now run the table with his pupateers' conservative fiscal policies as well; And all this meeting the same result from the Democrats in the Senate (Still enough to block), and the public:

"HELL NO"

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » April 15th, 2005, 11:33 am

"Also, the only people that really made an issue of the fraud were the press. John Kerry went right back into his cave, exactly what people on your side WANTED him to do; Thus proving he was a lame duck candidate all along"

No, If the accusations were true, Kerry Would Pronounce it, He lied about the Draft, He lied about the 3880 tons of missing Weapons. Now if these accusations were true, The Liberal Media would have a fucc fest frenzy Just Blasten Bush with everything they got. Kerry Spent Over 5,000,000, Solely on Bashing Bush and it was counterproductive.

The tide is Changing NoScript, We are in the Age of information, Research that took 5 years to look up 30 years ago, can now be accessed With one click of a button. Everything is revealed through FOI (Freedom Of Information) Nothing is hidden, all is revealed. There was no Cheating.

If this case indeed was true, With the media ALL BIENG LIBERAL, It would be on Every Channel, Everyday, Every Headline, Every Blog, untill Bush Resigns They would fucc him in his ass.. Come on NoScript, Its a liberal Conspiracy. they have NO POWER and are on the verge of bieng Defunkt, They will pull anything now to regain some power.
Dont be fooled by there Sillly Little Bytch tricks.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » April 15th, 2005, 11:41 am

And as for the States bieng Red

http://cache.boston.com/news/special/po ... _map30.gif

I rest Me case

And you talk about the 70% That are against Bush's Social Security Policy, But you forget to mention How his approval Rating is now at almost 60%.

Now is it Just Coincedence, First the Liberal Clowns Claim it was Florida in 00' Now Ohio in 04' Whats next after we run house again in 08' What state is it You guys will blaim and pull out the wood work next time around.

Damn Just stop Complaining and accept the Fact that Democrats have NO MORALS and HAVE NO VALUE FOR LIFE. Which is the Main Reason they Lost this election and they will continue to loose elections in the future.
Its time To Stop Blaiming State after state for there internal Flaws. they Just cant Man Up and take responsiblilty for there own actions and accept the fact they Support Mass Murder in Cold Blood (Abortion).

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » April 15th, 2005, 12:19 pm

purplecityhello wrote:Blakk you cant be serious - youve been in Kali too long or sumtin. I know thousands of rastas - ive spun dub plates in Jamaica and DJed at the soca arena in Brooklyn. I know niggas like Mad Lion, Brain Natty, Norda Ranks, Natty King - met niggas like capleton and sizzla. BUT not 1 of them showed as much passion for the american government and Bush like you have - where did you go wrong homie? Do you think you man Bob Marley would have been down with the president? Ziggy and Lauren protest, seriousy God Im not too sure about whats poppin with u? what kind of revolution do you expect if youre fighting for the enemy? Bush is a known racist...Rastas believe in african ideology...guess what that means for you. And in the words of my nigga Marcus Garvey "dont uncle tom youreself out" because thats just what youre doing

1ove
why do you say that a black person that supports bush somehow "went wrong". because he is black doesn't mean he has to feel, think, or do anything a certian way.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » April 15th, 2005, 12:30 pm

CONFORM BEFORE NOBODY.

Right on Se11' You said it well.

Paper Chaser
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Paper Chaser » April 17th, 2005, 6:07 pm

this site http://www.parascope.com has a bunch of stuff about the N.W.O. and it talks about Bush and Kerry being partners. check it out and tell me what you think.

StillNoScript
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by StillNoScript » April 17th, 2005, 11:10 pm

BlaKK wrote:Damn Just stop Complaining and accept the Fact that Democrats have NO MORALS and HAVE NO VALUE FOR LIFE. Which is the Main Reason they Lost this election and they will continue to loose elections in the future.
Is that why a whopping majority of Americans, according to polls, disagreed with Bush's involvement with Terry Schiavo, an issue that the Christian Right (people that value the life of unborn fetuses and the braindead, and THAT'S ABOUT IT) desperately shoved into the spotlight with every ounce of p.r. they had?

BlaKK wrote:they Just cant Man Up and take responsiblilty for there own actions
I'm glad you brought up RESPONSIBILITY, cause it saves me the time of having to bring it up TO YOU.

Remember those WMD's and Sadahm's links to Al Qaeda?

Remember those 50+ warnings of terrorism from Intellegence PRIOR to 9/11, that Condaleeza Rice somehow didn't think were important?

The only thing Democrats have to take responsibility for is not FILIBUSTURING the sh*t out of Bush's 2000 Election; It would have PREVENTED 9/11 and 1500 American lives lost in Iraq; Not to mention a pending Economic Depression. So, yeh, Democrats might want to get off of their asses and take responsibility, quick, before this inbread dipsh*t can do any more damage!