Alonso - deleted my avatar?

An open section to speak about anything on your mind from News, politics, Conspiracy Theories, and any random street or urban event.
BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Alonso - deleted my avatar?

Unread post by BlaKK » May 3rd, 2005, 8:06 pm

Alonso I want to make this Clear, I have absolutly not a problem with you, as you should obviously know. But I feel this is the proper location to resolve this this little problem... Recently I have noticed that My avater of H.I.M. (His Impearal Majesty - King Haile Sailsee) has been defunkt, It no longer exists and is not longer visible to the eye. I have troublshooted the control panel many times and still no result, My picture will not resume. which leads me to the conclusion that it was deleted or manipulated from Board Settings a ability That only you have dominion and authority over.

That Avater meant alot to Me Alonso, The integrity behind the image is very symbolic of who I am, And where I stand. I find it very dissrespectful Thats it was deleted with no permission or no explanation whatsoever. I do understand this is your board, No doubt I am aware, But the personal settings of a each member should remain as is, untamed, unless an explanation is given otherwise. I would much Appreciate if you could ressurect my avater, Or atleast explain to me why it was taken down. If it was too large than simply let me know, I will shrink and downsize it to suit your requirements. But Please alonso, let me know Why my avater was deleted. No Beef, Its all Peace and Love on my side... reply in time.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Re: Alonso

Unread post by BlaKK » May 3rd, 2005, 8:08 pm

Disregard this Post, My bad, My Fault, I moved it Under "Beef" This was the wrong location.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: Alonso - deleted my avatar?

Unread post by alexalonso » January 13th, 2016, 7:14 pm

just for the record, i never deleted or manipulated your avatar.

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Re: Alonso - deleted my avatar?

Unread post by Christina Marie » January 21st, 2016, 4:20 pm

alexalonso wrote:just for the record, i never deleted or manipulated your avatar.

Lol truth! like 9 yrs later. Al <3:)