BORDER SECURITY

An open section to speak about anything on your mind from News, politics, Conspiracy Theories, and any random street or urban event.
BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

BORDER SECURITY

Unread post by BlaKK » May 4th, 2005, 1:51 pm

Now As you all know, an estimated 2 million Illegals Cross our boarders Annualy. Costing the state Tax payers a Meer 10 Billion a year. Money that Could be spent Fighting Hunger across the globe, in Mozambique, South Africa and Sudan, Money that Could be used here abroad to Inform the youth about abortion and that Genocide, Money For our very own bankrupt education Department. I mean we pay 10 Billion a year to ILLEGALS when we (The State) are BANKRUPT!!! as it is. Makes absolutly no sense in my oppinion. But however I do understand the sole reason they are flocking to California is because of the work opportunity, They are simply trying to support there family and thats 100% completly understandable. For as long as there is the work potential, They will migrate to fulfill the Job. But It should be done legally. If it was me calling the shots, me making the policy, I would open my arms to ALL Mexicans, for as long as they come to America Legally, as well as knowing how to speak the English Language, and pay there taxes. Its only fair. The rest of us do.

So what do you think Should be done. This is a SERIOUS issue. Republicans however will intensify the situation by calling it a "NATIONAL SECURITY THREAT" which is believable to an extent, I mean terrorists can come through that border with quit ease with the lack of security, if 1000 Mexicans can come across illegaly daily, 1 Iranian can as well, strapped with a 1 kiloton nuke under his shirt headed Directly to LA. But if it was all that easy the Feds would have shut that border down by now. Atleast I hope. Post up what you think, Post up some possible salutions to this little Quam, this little Situation. What do you think should be done.

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: BORDER SECURITY

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » May 4th, 2005, 3:18 pm

Why the hell would a Iranian want to bring a bomb to the US?

Iranians are the last muslims we should worry about besides the Iranians enemy is Israel NOT the US.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » May 4th, 2005, 3:25 pm

Gonzo Be easy, Its was a generalisation to the Middleastern Region.
They could be Suadi, Afghani, Iraqi, I was simply using that as an example to symbolise that region in general. I wouldn't be so quick to put Iran out the Picture though. Not so quick.

Anyway aren't you of hispanic origin 'Gonzo'? If so, how do you feel about the current Border conflict. What should be done. What would resolve this little 10 Billion Dollar problem?

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » May 4th, 2005, 3:36 pm

Look Blakk, I'm not going to BS you here my parents were both illegals here in the US when they met. So if they would of not crossed the border illegally they would of never met and, I would not exist.

That being said, I would be a hypocrite if, I bashed the illegals who just come here to make a better life for themselves.

None of us can fix this problem. If the greedy owners of companies that hired them would just hire legal people the US would not have all the illegals it has. After all why would illegals come here if they were no jobs available to them.

??Shady??
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by ??Shady?? » May 4th, 2005, 5:41 pm

Right on the money Gonzo!

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » May 4th, 2005, 5:43 pm

I have yet to hear a salution...

WhiteBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WhiteBoy » May 4th, 2005, 7:49 pm

i think this is my 3rd time saying this on here.
BUY MEXICO.... it couldn't cost too much more than 10bil.
keep it as a provence, not a state, there for they could live under a different set of laws, keep the language and what not.

Dr Funky
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr Funky » May 4th, 2005, 7:52 pm

WhiteBoy wrote:i think this is my 3rd time saying this on here.
keep it as a provence, not a state, there for they could live under a different set of laws, keep the language and what not.
Didn't we do that with Puerto Rico? If you get into a car accident there you have no insurance to pay for it. :shock:

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » May 4th, 2005, 7:52 pm

Mexico is worth alot more then 10 billion.

Mexico has alot of natural resources like oil, silver, copper and gold besides, I doubt many mexicans would like to be owned by the US.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » May 4th, 2005, 7:59 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Fuccen Whiteboi AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA Mexico is worth 10 Bil GAHAHAHAHAAH Fuccen Whiteboi Why You gott go and do that. BAHAHAHAHAH Fucc Nigga I almost Loughed my Ass inside out. O shyt nigga. Don't do that shyt, Too Funny. Probably true though, couldn't cost us more than a couple Bil....

WhiteBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WhiteBoy » May 5th, 2005, 12:29 am

:lol:

Mraka
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Mraka » May 5th, 2005, 2:20 am

It is no problem to me.the border is around many long time now,USof a is spending more $ on millitary equipment ,than on the rest of the household together.
Putting up that question is simply propaganda.In any country,any preelection phase it becomes a big issue.(look britain ,Howard)
There must be a huge market for putting ilegals in work,and as much money is made through it.
-Regulate the working market.
-think again ,about who letting in,because those who know english and have money, do more harm with a telefax than any other with dirty nails and his famillytree.

North Face
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by North Face » May 5th, 2005, 6:08 pm

From some of the points i was reading, i would have to say that U.S should infact be strict about border security. America was justified as the Land of the Free emyright? Big problem, America is the target from enemies espicially the 911 attack. The problem being issued though is the money, yes the war in iraq is costing billions which is worthless and no point as mentioned before. MOney could have been saved rather than counter attacking Iraq for mislead accusations. Security would benefit the U.S from getting attacked and if you compare yourself with this situation its like whats worse. An unknown intruder breaking and entering your home? or an intruder breaking into a bank at night?

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » May 5th, 2005, 6:13 pm

i agree with north face

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » May 5th, 2005, 7:16 pm

Very True North. We did Put ourselves in this situation to an extent, But remember the terrorists attacked Us. But the Border Problem has been ongoing for Decades. We spend 10 Billion annualy on Illigals who are not even Citizens. When the State of California is Bankrupt as it is already. Money That can be spent on Our Eduaction System, Or our Fucced up Prison System that Needs Reformation. If it was up to me I'd Open Arms to All Mexicans. For as long as they pay taxes like I stated above. Its only Fair. And Equality... NO ONE can argue with.

WhiteBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WhiteBoy » May 5th, 2005, 8:06 pm

the sad part is that i really wasn't joking.
if we went into mexico and basically made them able to produce somthing that would supply many jobs to its citizens,,,, we could help them more than they are helping them selves. if we could make them able to have clean water and all that then they could be a contender on the world market... but yeah i don't imagine they would like to be Owned by the US.
it won't happen cause they make too much money doing their own thing,, flowing drugs and coming here illegally.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » May 5th, 2005, 8:17 pm

OOO Whiteboi that was Deep. Suffice to say But I think Its true. The Mexican Gov't recently released a Magazine Guide that demonstrates how to get in America...Illegally... Yes I said it, There very own Government Relaesed and produced this. No Joke. Its fuccen amazing to me.

North Face
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by North Face » May 5th, 2005, 8:58 pm

true say about the mexican issue.. . Help...but instead...supporting the people below them.

Mraka
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Mraka » May 6th, 2005, 8:27 am

BlaKK wrote:OOO Whiteboi that was Deep. Suffice to say But I think Its true. The Mexican Gov't recently released a Magazine Guide that demonstrates how to get in America...Illegally... Yes I said it, There very own Government Relaesed and produced this. No Joke. Its fuccen amazing to me.
U just tell me in thread ,what I can do if I want to life there ,or when I am in it,how to terrorise.biggest this strongest that ,our border is so close to others.your high tech ,many much most special H2 0-heads in nsa cia fbi police and border control failed I repeat it,they failed,and wouldn`t you have claimed then,that they are top of the pops?what makes their billions well spend.
I bet with you someone will tell you within this debate ,to search and destroy.

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » May 25th, 2005, 10:56 am

WhiteBoy wrote:the sad part is that i really wasn't joking.
if we went into mexico and basically made them able to produce somthing that would supply many jobs to its citizens,,,, we could help them more than they are helping them selves. if we could make them able to have clean water and all that then they could be a contender on the world market... but yeah i don't imagine they would like to be Owned by the US.
it won't happen cause they make too much money doing their own thing,, flowing drugs and coming here illegally.
Since when do Druglords and illegals contribute to the mexican economy?

Mraka
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Mraka » May 25th, 2005, 10:58 am

BlaKK wrote:Gonzo Be easy, Its was a generalisation to the Middleastern Region.
They could be Suadi, Afghani, Iraqi, I was simply using that as an example to symbolise that region in general. I wouldn't be so quick to put Iran out the Picture though. Not so quick.

Anyway aren't you of hispanic origin 'Gonzo'? If so, how do you feel about the current Border conflict. What should be done. What would resolve this little 10 Billion Dollar problem?
hey hey for real it is --Doctor!!- Gonzo

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » May 25th, 2005, 12:42 pm

Mraka wrote:
BlaKK wrote:Gonzo Be easy, Its was a generalisation to the Middleastern Region.

hey hey for real it is --Doctor!!- Gonzo
Whats' for real?

Mraka
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Mraka » May 26th, 2005, 1:28 am

,he left the title aside.I was wondering.
-or is just a short term for Draculovojnovinovič?

how comes,that every few years there is a new discussion about borders and immigrants allover planet? .at least once in a decade it is THE big issue. :?
-after such a round ,it is getting worse.likely tens of thousands die trying to enter the eu or USa,where two days ago a bunch of poeple dried out of hot temperature .
-Eu made contract with Lybia to be able to send boatpoeple to camps there.
!!to a country that didn`t ratify human rights(or geneva or so) :evil:

sxr3no
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sxr3no » June 4th, 2005, 12:29 am

Well I guess what you are saying is true, but that wouldnt really help much, U know why? 'Cause what is going to happen with the rest of the countries I mean Mexicans arent the only ones hopping the border. What about people from Guatemala or El Salvador or the rest of Central America as well Southern America. I think Blakk is the only one really making sense when he stated that it would help alot if the illegals who are not even citizens were to pay taxes.

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » June 4th, 2005, 11:42 pm

You guys are morons! All the Oil and minerals in Mexico are worth trillions the US could not buy Mexico even if Mexico was for sale.

Mraka
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Mraka » June 5th, 2005, 4:04 am

that so sad you said that DR.Gonzo.Let them run around.
-"Buy yo a country", says everything.-

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » June 5th, 2005, 8:44 am

Mraka wrote:that so sad you said that DR.Gonzo.Let them run around.
-"Buy yo a country", says everything.-
What the hell are you talking about?

Mraka
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

why

Unread post by Mraka » June 5th, 2005, 9:08 am

open there eye.we are not on a basar.
let them think that bs,just let them.

sxr3no
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sxr3no » June 6th, 2005, 8:55 am

wtf?

leonr
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

mex..

Unread post by leonr » April 27th, 2008, 9:05 pm

If mexicans (as well people from other contries all over the world)are in the USA illegally,they have a reason
economical mostly,political, I agree with the opinion that if somebody is in this country doing criminal activity
they should deport those persons and respect the people that is making a honest living ..