homies mijos

An open section to speak about anything on your mind from News, politics, Conspiracy Theories, and any random street or urban event.
chini
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

homies mijos

Unread post by chini » July 1st, 2005, 2:43 pm

This is about the little cholos you can get out of a gumball machine... just a shameless plug, but you can get a whole set on EBAY for less than all the quarters you put into the machine, and pay a little more for specific ones that you want.

Anyone else collect etc? I remember when some teachers thought they are a bad influence, and you couldn't wear them on your backpack.

chini
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

now I know I'm in trouble..

Unread post by chini » July 1st, 2005, 3:53 pm

sorry Alonso... I totally forgot you have an awesome site to buy homies n mijos...http://www.streetgangs.com/homies/

Alonso has the new, freshly wrapped stuff, check it out! :lol:

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » July 1st, 2005, 3:57 pm

I thought they stopped selling them here in LA.

chini
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

liquor stores

Unread post by chini » July 2nd, 2005, 3:09 pm

...and ice cream trucks...they got them. yeah I think some places took them out of the gumball machines, but not around here. :wink:

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » July 2nd, 2005, 3:19 pm

Ice cream trucks forgot about those. Their aint to many Ice cream trucks here in Glendale like their is in Lincoln Heights LOL.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » July 2nd, 2005, 11:01 pm

Homies 8 just came out. I dont have them yet, but I am trying to find Homies 2 and Homies 3. They sold out and I think they are gone for good.

chini
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

ate my post trying again

Unread post by chini » July 4th, 2005, 2:32 pm

...unless u deleted it Alonso, then i am sorry. Otherwise I was just saying, HOMIES 8 !!! CHeck it out! I'm trying to GET OVER my homies addiction and u come out and say there's gonna be a new series. Hook me up, if I have the cash I'm there.

As for 2 &3, I put my old collection on EBAY, and I saw some sets of 2s n 3s for ridiculous prices. But you got me all going on with series 8. Al rato pues.