low key switch up attire

An open section to speak about anything on your mind from News, politics, Conspiracy Theories, and any random street or urban event.
SniperSVD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

low key switch up attire

Unread post by SniperSVD » December 17th, 2006, 8:05 pm

over a year or so ago i switched it up, not so much track suits or flash colorful stuff any more,, too poor to afford the decient shit any way.
umm well now i wear blue jeans mostly if i can, under armor when its clean, some turtle necks with the right sweater or what ever i make it look right... studded belts and some other shit.. fitted hats always,,
any one else give up on the street wear style due to too much attention?
seriously since ive changed the look, i havn't been stopped by the cops once, i can move more freely, blend in and i am more able to infiltrate crowds and groups of peope who would have not normally accepted me wearing some ghetto ass south pole or what ever... oh not to mention i have a better attitude with more confidence since im not trying to match my image with what im wearing. its a psyche game and winning gets paid, losing pays out.

Beef
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: low key,

Unread post by Beef » December 17th, 2006, 9:38 pm

some turtle necks with the right sweater or what ever i make it look right... studded belts and some other shit..

:shock:

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » December 17th, 2006, 10:20 pm

SniperSVD wrote:over a year or so ago i switched it up, not so much track suits or flash colorful stuff any more,, too poor to afford the decient shit any way.
umm well now i wear blue jeans mostly if i can, under armor when its clean, some turtle necks with the right sweater or what ever i make it look right... studded belts and some other shit.. fitted hats always,,
any one else give up on the street wear style due to too much attention?
seriously since ive changed the look, i havn't been stopped by the cops once, i can move more freely, blend in and i am more able to infiltrate crowds and groups of peope who would have not normally accepted me wearing some ghetto ass south pole or what ever... oh not to mention i have a better attitude with more confidence since im not trying to match my image with what im wearing. its a psyche game and winning gets paid, losing pays out.
In high school it was nothing but FUBU and SouthPole for me too but after high school I realized that spending all that money on clothes was stupid so now I wear hand me downs and some cheap shit. Now its just baggy jeans with a plain sweater or T shirt (in the summer)

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » December 18th, 2006, 12:46 am

i try to dress up in a nice ralph lauren/coogi polo shirt as much as i can but if imma not be doing nothing it makes no sense to dress like that unless i got that many polo shirts for everyday. nypd-bpd dont harass me while i walk...when im driving they might take long stares but thats about it.you just gotta go about ya biz ...i get more problems dealing with females i mess with mother/father more then i do the cops

SniperSVD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SniperSVD » December 18th, 2006, 2:25 am

Beef wrote:some turtle necks with the right sweater or what ever i make it look right... studded belts and some other shit..
:shock:
i don't go out shopping for that shit and if im putting work on some missions or what ever i don't want to look like that guy with the hammer tucked.

SniperSVD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SniperSVD » December 18th, 2006, 2:31 am

oh yeah and do you know how bad you can fukk some ones face up with a studded bent? shatter windows or ruin their paint on the car, i really aint on all that but say some ones got a knife or what not i can keep them at distance while inflicting damage.

SniperSVD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SniperSVD » December 18th, 2006, 2:51 am

any way with this thread i was trying to see if any one else uses tactics to assist in not getting noticed or caught.
i do things like, if i notice the cops i never look at them or make any sudden or startling movements,,, ya know common sense shit.
basically i am committing visual fraud, im just trying to gather more ways get over, shift the fast land press cruise and coast on my private highway.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » December 18th, 2006, 3:53 pm

SniperSVD wrote:any way with this thread i was trying to see if any one else uses tactics to assist in not getting noticed or caught.
i do things like, if i notice the cops i never look at them or make any sudden or startling movements,,, ya know common sense shit.
basically i am committing visual fraud, im just trying to gather more ways get over, shift the fast land press cruise and coast on my private highway.
Thats comes into play when driving, you dont want to make yourself a target.

For example, dont put accessories on your car, like lights, chrome rims ect..

Dont play your music loud, the cops get a hard on for that around here,

Always wear you seat belt, that gives them a perfect reason to pull you over, (Its illegal here to not wear them)

Dont talk on your cell phone.

Dont wear hats, durags, beanies ect...

The cops look for all these things to pull people over or at least follow them long enough to get their plates or any other info they want

SniperSVD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SniperSVD » December 18th, 2006, 11:13 pm

this is all simple stuff, im trying to collect some ways that make me more prone to getting over on the man, i wanna know every thing and i know we can't talk about alot of the more dislegal type on here...
i need money and more ways to collect it.

WIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WIP » December 22nd, 2006, 12:00 am

When you black theres no such thing as dressin low key. Your always victim potential.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » December 22nd, 2006, 1:13 am

Blank Blue or black T's and hoodies, blue or black Dickies, black slide on loc's, and a tam or a beanie for my dreadlocks nigga and that's it... Get all my shit right there at the Riverside Swapmeet nigga for cheap.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » December 22nd, 2006, 2:03 am

^ except my tam tho I buy that shit at the rastashop.

SniperSVD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SniperSVD » December 23rd, 2006, 12:37 pm

BlaKK wrote:Blank Blue or black T's and hoodies, blue or black Dickies, black slide on loc's, and a tam or a beanie for my dreadlocks nigga and that's it... Get all my shit right there at the Riverside Swapmeet nigga for cheap.
thats some gear i could ride with,,, cept for the rasta hat,,
thats a cool style for the real but i can't stand it when white dudes wear that rasta stuff.