blood blessing ritual

An open section to speak about anything on your mind from News, politics, Conspiracy Theories, and any random street or urban event.
MIyoung000

blood blessing ritual

Unread post by MIyoung000 » April 27th, 2008, 10:32 pm

my cousin said something about the bloods blessin people in and sh*t. what exactly happens? like how do they bless someone in?

now i am not looking to join. just lookin to get informed on this

$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Oregon
What city do you live in now?: over there

Unread post by $outhPhillypuppet » April 27th, 2008, 10:43 pm

I thought you were supposed to be jumped in.

MIyoung000

Unread post by MIyoung000 » April 27th, 2008, 10:44 pm

thats what my friend said. but said they do blessings as well.

atm//TONE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Orange COUNTY

Unread post by atm//TONE » May 8th, 2008, 1:45 pm

i have heard of blessing the bottle like of drank that sound like sum boo boo though

MIyoung000

Re: blood blessing ritual

Unread post by MIyoung000 » June 5th, 2008, 3:39 pm

i was born in springfield mass. but i am in michigan for awhile. but like an hour from chi-town

OG Cabrini
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OG Cabrini » June 5th, 2008, 6:15 pm

You do have the option of being blessed in, blood in, or "jumped in." Part of the code is to not discuss anything with neutral civilians. Find a 5 Star, tell him about your interest and whatever he decides........... where you from?
Are you stupid? Bloods dont use 5 point star, thats what people nation use out of chi-town. Bloods dont bang any type of star, neither do crips. I dont understand why so many people think west coast gangs use chi stars.
i was born in springfield mass. but i am in michigan for awhile. but like an hour from chi-town
If youre near chicago then there most likely aint no bloods. Maybe a couple sets cause its outta state but its mainly folk(GD, BD, Imperial Gangsters,2-6,etc.) or people(VL, BPS, LK, Cobras, etc) all over teh mid-west.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: --

Unread post by Azure9920 » June 6th, 2008, 10:35 am

OG Cabrini wrote:
You do have the option of being blessed in, blood in, or "jumped in." Part of the code is to not discuss anything with neutral civilians. Find a 5 Star, tell him about your interest and whatever he decides........... where you from?
Are you stupid? Bloods dont use 5 point star, thats what people nation use out of chi-town. Bloods dont bang any type of star, neither do crips. I dont understand why so many people think west coast gangs use chi stars.
If youre near chicago then there most likely aint no bloods. Maybe a couple sets cause its outta state but its mainly folk(GD, BD, Imperial Gangsters,2-6,etc.) or people(VL, BPS, LK, Cobras, etc) all over teh mid-west.
I think he's refering to a different 5 star lol... :lol: