Moving

From tagging to piecing to gang graffiti to clothing styles to the art of tattoos.
Hezy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Moving

Unread post by Hezy » March 22nd, 2005, 3:34 pm

I'm moving to a dif city in a few months and I gatta admit... I'm a bit nervouse... I dunno what it's gan be like there, everyone in this city knows me and I'm connected right up. But when I move I'm not sure if I'ma have to find a new set? No connections? And the clothing, I dunno if its gan be the same as here or dif..... Damn I hate leaving my set and friends.

BabyJesus
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Moving

Unread post by BabyJesus » March 23rd, 2005, 2:50 pm

Hezy wrote:I'm moving to a dif city in a few months and I gatta admit... I'm a bit nervouse... I dunno what it's gan be like there, everyone in this city knows me and I'm connected right up. But when I move I'm not sure if I'ma have to find a new set? No connections? And the clothing, I dunno if its gan be the same as here or dif..... Damn I hate leaving my set and friends.
go post that shit on livejournal.com or some shit, becuz unfortunately, no one cares.

Skillz
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Skillz » March 23rd, 2005, 3:47 pm

BabyJesus wrote:
Hezy wrote:I'm moving to a dif city in a few months and I gatta admit... I'm a bit nervouse... I dunno what it's gan be like there, everyone in this city knows me and I'm connected right up. But when I move I'm not sure if I'ma have to find a new set? No connections? And the clothing, I dunno if its gan be the same as here or dif..... Damn I hate leaving my set and friends.
go post that shit on livejournal.com or some shit, becuz unfortunately, no one cares.
LOL

Oaktown
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Oaktown » March 23rd, 2005, 5:21 pm

whats that shiit got to do with clothing homie?

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » March 23rd, 2005, 6:03 pm

and what do you mean, "find a new set"? If you a real banger, you don't change your affiliation just cuz you change addresses. If you not a real banger, then wherever you move to, go to school and leave that wannabe shitt behind. It won't do you no good anyway.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » December 12th, 2006, 7:49 pm

if you worried about changing sets when you move to another town then you are a gang bang fiend dawg...change of scenery is a good thing though over-all...it gets you to know more niggahs/more connections in life