anybody here ever got beat up for shoes or jewlery?

From tagging to piecing to gang graffiti to clothing styles to the art of tattoos.
cashville
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

anybody here ever got beat up for shoes or jewlery?

Unread post by cashville » March 24th, 2005, 9:02 pm

if so fess up lol

Word
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: anybody here ever got beat up for shoes or jewlery?

Unread post by Word » March 24th, 2005, 9:03 pm

Ive been jacked of my jewelry right in front of my face b4.

Seminole
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Seminole » March 25th, 2005, 3:57 am

my homeboy goes everywhere wearin as mukh gold as he can all at onse and no1 has jakked him yet. if he wasnt koo with me i woulda done it already but w/e

Oaktown
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Oaktown » March 25th, 2005, 7:52 am

Ahh i'll fess up, when i was younger i used to sport a nice white NY Baseball cap, the one with the asian symbol on the front. Got into a ruckus one night and then later on a group of his friends jakked it from me... wasn't much but i guess it still counts.

I got them back n shiit but you know.

Anyway, i got alot of gold and i wear it out occassionally but i know people round my part of town so noone eyes it off. Going into clubs n shiit with that much gold can be abit of a problem, when you go to throw fists its the first shit to get ripped off and then taken off the floor... apart from that you always got some young bussa who envies your shiit and wants it.

Doesn't stop me showing my bling though

BabyJesus
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BabyJesus » March 25th, 2005, 11:06 am

I never got mah as beat cuz i ran right after, but i got jacced fer mah watch. duznt matter though, cuz i got it back. HAHA!

fistfullofboomstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by fistfullofboomstick » March 25th, 2005, 11:16 am

kid took my fone and my watch, so i chased his ass down the street and took it back, and he cried like a bitch sayin sorry sorry sorrryyyy

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » March 25th, 2005, 11:28 am

in the summer of 1997, it was a september afternoon. i was driving thru bedsty on bergen on the way to pick up my girlfriend at the time little brother and some niggas hopped in the whip from the back seat and we started to scuffle- the car began to swerve and as i tried to regain control of the vehicle, i got shot once in the back so i opended the drivers side door and pulled from under my seat an unregistered hnad gun that probably one of the assailants dropped during the altercation hopping out the vehicle as we rode onto nostrom ave. I began firing at the offenders as they took off inflicting damage to the left side of the vehicle and inadvertenly taking out the tires of another vehicle causing it swerve infront of another car which flew into the corner store. the guys in my truck then made a sharp left to avoid the accident rolling my Durango onto its side. I ran over to the car (not knowing what i was going to do next) but the police screamed at me to drop the gun and detained me as well as the guys who attempted to jack me. i was suppose to do 3-5 in fishkill but as the legislation went on i ended serving more than half my sentece in rikers island. If i would have tooken a second to think and just hop out the car as i was told to, insurance would have gotten me another car and i wouldlnt have wasted almost 4 years of my life behind bars.

its always wiser to just give up the goods

chini
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by chini » March 26th, 2005, 3:29 pm

that was deep, purple.

??Shady??
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by ??Shady?? » March 26th, 2005, 4:12 pm

I grew up in Gardena but wasn't "from the neighborhood". Anyways one night I was walking home from around the corner at a homies crib and I was drunk. A carload of of eses pulled up and jumped out. One pulls a .38 and says gimme the Raiders Jacket and the chain. Well I didn't give it to em but I got pistol whooped and they took it. I went to the vets I knew from the hood since I got family from the hood so the next night after I boxed the fool and dropped his ass I got my stuff back. Not to mention I never had any problems again over there.

Emargie

Unread post by Emargie » March 26th, 2005, 10:48 pm

nah I wear lots of stuff all the time but nobody gonna take it from me it's all good

??Shady??
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by ??Shady?? » March 27th, 2005, 8:49 am

Emargie wrote:nah I wear lots of stuff all the time but nobody gonna take it from me it's all good
It's good that you sound confident about your abilities, but look at the lists of dead homies. None of us is Superman. There is always someone out there that if given the opportunity will get your @$$. So the only way you can say that no one will ever take something from you is if you wear in the house only and never come out. Guess what? Even then m/f's will come in your spot and get you. Where do you live that you think you are invincible?

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » March 27th, 2005, 9:03 am

Emargie never walked thru Harlem with all that shit i guarantee, them wolves will be on yur ass

Oaktown
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Oaktown » March 27th, 2005, 10:03 am

purplecityhello wrote:Emargie never walked thru Harlem with all that shit i guarantee, them wolves will be on yur ass
True that homie

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » November 12th, 2006, 4:35 pm

[quote="??Shady??"]I grew up in Gardena but wasn't "from the neighborhood". Anyways one night I was walking home from around the corner at a homies crib and I was drunk. A carload of of eses pulled up and jumped out. One pulls a .38 and says gimme the Raiders Jacket and the chain. Well I didn't give it to em but I got pistol whooped and they took it. I went to the vets I knew from the hood since I got family from the hood so the next night after I boxed the fool and dropped his ass I got my stuff back. Not to mention I never had any problems again over there.[/quote]

takes a real homeboy to admit his loses in life

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » November 25th, 2006, 12:23 am

The closest I ever came: I had a gun pulled on me yrs ago walking on Broadway at like 3am by myself in LB. and dude was telling me to give him my jewelry, I was high as fuck though and laughed at dude and he ran away. Lucky I guess. Then another time I was at a dudes hse kicking it, was cleaning my jewelry and I guess I was slipping cause I left it all in the jewelry cleaning container. Next day I had to go on a mad hunt for that shit...he had gave it to some broad that worked at a bar. Ya...I TOOK my shit back. Lucky I guess. :wink:
Last edited by Christina Marie on November 25th, 2006, 1:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

MIDTOWN SB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Mars

Unread post by MIDTOWN SB » November 25th, 2006, 1:24 am

never got my jewelry takin and I used to floss in the dumbest areas, but i did get robbed for 100 dollars at the 10th ave swapmeet on washignton and 10th ave. 15 bloods had me surrounded, security aint do shit cuz they all bloods to but i got one of the mexican security guards to take me home cuz i dont think i would have got to far out that swapmeet and i lived a good 20 minute walk from there

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » November 25th, 2006, 1:36 am

MIDTOWN wrote:never got my jewelry takin and I used to floss in the dumbest areas, but i did get robbed for 100 dollars at the 10th ave swapmeet on washignton and 10th ave. 15 bloods had me surrounded, security aint do shit because they all bloods to but i got one of the mexican security guards to take me home because i dont think i would have got to far out that swapmeet and i lived a good 20 minute walk from there
And it took 15 of em to rob you for a bill huh??? :roll:

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » December 1st, 2006, 12:24 am

[quote="purplecityhello"]Emargie never walked thru Harlem with all that shit i guarantee, them wolves will be on yur ass[/quote]

haha ^