narcs

From tagging to piecing to gang graffiti to clothing styles to the art of tattoos.
Hezy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

narcs

Unread post by Hezy » April 30th, 2005, 6:55 am

holy shit..... I've been recently hearing shit about some guy in my town that went to prison, and rightnow like 30 people are after him when he gets out. His original sentence was supposed to be 2 years, but he's getting out after about 2 months. He narced on just about everyone in this town, even his bestfriend wants him dead. At the trial his face was all black cuz everyday he gets nocked out at least once cuz he narcs on the prisoners too. His own sisters says she hopes he gets out soon or he wont last, but I dought he'll last when he's out either. At the trial the judge said "For all your confessions we will reduce your sentence" and when he got asked why his face is black he said "because I keep getting nocked out in prison" and even the judge said "so you're finally getting what you deserve."

SO would you rather narc on someone and reduce your sentence and reduce your life time or would you rather stay the sentence?

WhiteBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: narcs

Unread post by WhiteBoy » April 30th, 2005, 5:57 pm

ive personally been narced off befor, not fu--in cool at all.
im guessing it was drug related?
the question is what can you put in this guy that will only make him lighter?

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » December 1st, 2006, 6:23 pm

il rather die then be labeled a snitch...if you cant handle the heat stay the fu*k outta the kitchen