graffiti scene in los angeles

From tagging to piecing to gang graffiti to clothing styles to the art of tattoos.
donut

graffiti scene in los angeles

Unread post by donut » April 29th, 2006, 8:18 am

tell me about the graffti scene in los angeles?
i have heard a lot of stories, like people gettin shot for paintin over someones piece,stuff like that!in sweden we throw brickstones on the subway security guards, when they try to arrest us!!

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Guest » April 29th, 2006, 10:46 am

bricks? What would be the punishment of your caught?

donut

Unread post by donut » April 30th, 2006, 5:07 am

pay fines I guess,I dont know!!!ha ha!
shit is startin to get kind of rough out here,I remeber a couple of years ago when I was sittin on a park bench, sippin brew, surrounded by graffers I knew a little bit , or I used to bomb,rack and drink with them,
and all of a sudden someone kicked me from behind in my head, I think I fell in sleep everything became dark, and I woke up by havin two big mothafuckaz kickin and punchin me in the head from all directions!!I still have a scar in my nose, and I still lookin for these mothafuckaz!that day I realized that I always gotta watch ma back,you never know whos ya real enemy,there are a lot of backstabbers out there!!the only one I trust iz me!!

by the way theres gonna be a big demonstration tomorrow in stockholm or its more like a riot,aranged by an organisation or a crew called AFA(anti fasistic action) they fight against rasists, skinheads and of course the police, they trow molotows against police cars,vandalize them totally and everybodys bombin and trashin, fightin against these riot cops!!!!!!

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Guest » April 30th, 2006, 8:53 am

donut wrote:the only one I trust iz me!!
damn straight

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » April 30th, 2006, 11:12 am

Graffiti is taken as a serious crime in los angeles now, it is a felony. I dont know why the stupid law makers made it this way but graffiti is in full effect. All this does is turn graffiti writers into hardcore gangmembers if they are sent to jail. Their forced to join a gang, taggers dont get treated very nicely by gang members.

cbi562
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cbi562 » April 30th, 2006, 2:27 pm

First time offenders get Cal Trans and pay reimbursement. Do not make the crime to be larger then what it is.

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » May 29th, 2006, 9:24 pm

what? i been arrested cbi, what do u mean dont make it any more serious then what it is? if its more then $500 in damage it is a felony .

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » May 30th, 2006, 5:03 pm

Japes TCS

Unread post by Japes TCS » October 14th, 2006, 9:23 pm

streetsIswatchin wrote:Graffiti is taken as a serious crime in los angeles now, it is a felony. I dont know why the stupid law makers made it this way but graffiti is in full effect. All this does is turn graffiti writers into hardcore gangmembers if they are sent to jail. Their forced to join a gang, taggers dont get treated very nicely by gang members.
It's taken seriously in the UK these days too. I know guys who have done time for just arriveing at a train yard with paint on them. Haven't even hit the train! Got done for "conspiricy to commit criminal damage"...and there was a guy a while back called Fista who got sentenced to 5 years!!!

Outrageous..