GD and VL tats

From tagging to piecing to gang graffiti to clothing styles to the art of tattoos.
wang
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

GD and VL tats

Unread post by wang » May 25th, 2006, 4:43 pm

does anyone care to talk about this?

Aquafresh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Oak Cliff

Unread post by Aquafresh » May 26th, 2006, 7:39 am

NO :lol:

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » May 30th, 2006, 2:16 pm

I've seen some GD and VL tats. They're usually home made looking and show the symbols of GD or ViceLord - six point stars, cane and top hat etc.

slots

Unread post by slots » June 20th, 2006, 10:13 pm

i never seen tats of that cuz the vicelords and gd,s i kno are young

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » July 27th, 2006, 11:05 pm

seen desciple brothers rock pitchfork tattoos under they right eye

kaotik_hcp
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kaotik_hcp » August 3rd, 2006, 11:47 am

i have a gd friend who had GD on his right arm with a 3 point crown above it, but he got it lasered off... another friend has his ex-wifes name spelled with forks and canes and all that gay shit..

SweetD
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SweetD » August 4th, 2006, 6:30 pm

im about to get IGD tatted on my neck, IGD is Infinite growth and develpment, or Insane Gangster Disciple for those who didnt know
my homeboy has a flying heart with pitchforks, horns, tail and everything, with flames around it sayin B.O.S. at the top

Pills6uryCrip

Unread post by Pills6uryCrip » December 1st, 2006, 12:16 pm

I got a homie in IGD that has the six point star on his back with a G in the middle and the 6 points spelled out... L,L,L,U,K,& W.... but instead of the one triangle thats pointed down.... its a heart.... then he has the pitch forks comin out the sides of the top of ths star.... its nice

1974GEEZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 1974GEEZ » December 26th, 2006, 9:44 pm

Pills6uryCrip wrote:I got a homie in IGD that has the six point star on his back with a G in the middle and the 6 points spelled out... L,L,L,U,K,& W.... but instead of the one triangle thats pointed down.... its a heart.... then he has the pitch forks comin out the sides of the top of ths star.... its nice
There is no such thang as igd god damn this out of state niggas

Sweet74
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Sweet74 » January 21st, 2007, 10:49 am

1974GEEZ wrote:
Pills6uryCrip wrote:I got a homie in IGD that has the six point star on his back with a G in the middle and the 6 points spelled out... L,L,L,U,K,& W.... but instead of the one triangle thats pointed down.... its a heart.... then he has the pitch forks comin out the sides of the top of ths star.... its nice

shut up you 6.4 off brand ass nigga, dont speak on folks bidness if you aint plugged in nigga

B.P.S.N.

Unread post by B.P.S.N. » February 5th, 2007, 1:53 pm

alot of my Vl brothas have a rabbit leaning to the left on a cane.

1974GEEZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 1974GEEZ » February 5th, 2007, 6:23 pm

Sweet74 wrote:
1974GEEZ wrote:

shut up you 6.4 off brand ass nigga, dont speak on folks bidness if you aint plugged in nigga
damn u still stelling woof tickets and u trying to type like me lmaoo

MyGatSayBangBang
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by MyGatSayBangBang » February 6th, 2007, 1:33 pm

1974GEEZ wrote:
IGD is real, hoover brought them back in with the 720 Lit, Infinite growth and development

1974GEEZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 1974GEEZ » February 7th, 2007, 4:01 pm

yah and IM RICK JAMES NIGGA...how yall gonna woof to chi Gs LOL DAMN NIGGA SO IM A G FROM THE CHI BUT YALL SAY HOOVER "BROUGHT YALL BACK:" NIGGA INSANE WAS NEVER A NATION ..IT WAS MORE OF A MONIKER NIGGAS FROM THE LAFA PROJECTS CLAIMED BECAUSE THEY DID NOT PAY TAXES AND WENT AT IT WITH OTHER GDs WHO HONOR HOOVER!! U LAME FUCK ...YALL LAME ASS OUT OF TOWN NIGGAS WITH UR THEORYS YALL MAKKE ME SIKK QUIKK MAKING the MOB LOOKK BAD ALL IS ONE TO ALL MY REAL Gs N Dz WETHER 1974 OR 74 NIGGA AMO SYPO!!

Sweet74
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Sweet74 » February 7th, 2007, 6:19 pm

lol, plenty of niggaz from chicago will tell u that IGD was brought back into FOLKS, u jsut hatin lol, stfu, like i said, your not a real FOLKS nigga 1974geez, so dont speak on folks bidness, k? lol

1974GEEZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 1974GEEZ » February 7th, 2007, 11:15 pm

Sweet74 wrote:lol, plenty of niggaz from chicago will tell u that IGD was brought back into FOLKS, u jsut hatin lol, stfu, like i said, your not a real FOLKS nigga 1974geez, so dont speak on folks bidness, k? lol
PLENTY OF NIGGAS FROM THE CHI? IM FROM THE CHI U DUMB ASS CUPCAKE WANNA BE GD NIGGA LAME ASS OUT OF TOWNER IGDK WE RENEGADE KILLA WE DONT HONOR NONE OF THAT FAKE SHIT 1974 TIL the WORLD BLOW SUNNYSIDE AND KKIMBALL STREET GEEz ..

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » February 8th, 2007, 3:45 pm

1974GEEZ wrote:
Sweet74 wrote:lol, plenty of niggaz from chicago will tell u that IGD was brought back into FOLKS, u jsut hatin lol, stfu, like i said, your not a real FOLKS nigga 1974geez, so dont speak on folks bidness, k? lol
PLENTY OF NIGGAS FROM THE CHI? IM FROM THE CHI U DUMB ASS CUPCAKE WANNA BE GD NIGGA LAME ASS OUT OF TOWNER IGDK WE RENEGADE KILLA WE DONT HONOR NONE OF THAT FAKE SHIT 1974 TIL the WORLD BLOW SUNNYSIDE AND KKIMBALL STREET GEEz ..
guess LA aint the only one going through this perpetratin shit with outta state wannabes.

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » February 9th, 2007, 3:43 am

lemme guess u a MLD?

1974GEEZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 1974GEEZ » February 10th, 2007, 5:07 pm

TeeKay wrote:lemme guess u a MLD?
NAW SGDN WHAT YOU IS JO?

knowledge born

Unread post by knowledge born » February 26th, 2007, 12:28 pm

SweetD wrote:im about to get IGD tatted on my neck, IGD is Infinite growth and develpment, or Insane Gangster Disciple for those who didnt know
my homeboy has a flying heart with pitchforks, horns, tail and everything, with flames around it sayin B.O.S. at the top

B.O.S.S.
Brothers Of Strong Struggle!

Sweet74
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Sweet74 » February 26th, 2007, 3:52 pm

BOSS isnt the correct term, i would tell the story behind that but i dont feel like typing it, BOS is the correct term for GD's

knowledge born

Unread post by knowledge born » February 26th, 2007, 8:57 pm

Sweet74 wrote:BOSS isnt the correct term, i would tell the story behind that but i dont feel like typing it, BOS is the correct term for GD's
You just never know unless you do your research! I'm feeling embaressed by posting that comment, thanks for sparking my mind.

One Love.
8)

NOGD
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by NOGD » March 5th, 2007, 8:32 pm

god damn it in gonna just post this once more. there is no IGD. That nigga tried to out u up on G so you can stop looking stupid. The BOSS came from boss pimps a renagade set of GDz its Bos. Damn i get made when niggas go to different places and tell these country ass niggas the wrong lit.

1974GEEZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 1974GEEZ » March 13th, 2007, 10:05 pm

NOGD wrote:god damn it in gonna just post this once more. there is no IGD. That nigga tried to out u up on G so you can stop looking stupid. The BOSS came from boss pimps a renagade set of GDz its Bos. Damn i get made when niggas go to different places and tell these country ass niggas the wrong lit.

LMAO THEM NIGGAS DONT KNOW NOTHING BOUT THAT THERE G...LOL@BOSS PIMPS AND THEM LAME ASS LAFA PROJECT GDs WERE THEM INSANE TERM CAME OUT FROM AND THEY GO AT IT WITH BOSS PIMPS LOL ...THIS NIGGAS FROM OUT OF TOWN TRYING TO TEACH REAL Gs BOUT THE MOB HA SHIT MAKES ME LAUGH...SGDN ALL IS ONE GANGSTA 1974

1974GEEZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 1974GEEZ » March 13th, 2007, 10:09 pm

NOGD wrote:god damn it in gonna just post this once more. there is no IGD. That nigga tried to out u up on G so you can stop looking stupid. The BOSS came from boss pimps a renagade set of GDz its Bos. Damn i get made when niggas go to different places and tell these country ass niggas the wrong lit.
WERE U A GANGSTA FROM FOLKKZ ? U PLUGGED IN THE CITY? I SEE THE N.O IM THINKIN U FROM NEW ORLEANS ANY REAL Gs OUT THERE PLUGGED WITH THE MOBB OR MISGUIDED BROTHERS? ...THATS WHAT I HATE BOUT THIS OUT OF TOWN CATS U LET EM KNOW THEY NOT PLUGGED THE RIGHT WAY THEY DONT EVEN COME AT U ON SOME REAL SHIT THEY WANNA TRY TO ACT LIKE THEY KNOW EVERYTHING AND U WRONG..MUCH LOVE GANGSTA AMOR