LA tattoos

From tagging to piecing to gang graffiti to clothing styles to the art of tattoos.
lowdown
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

LA tattoos

Unread post by lowdown » February 9th, 2004, 3:29 pm

ive noticed alot of cholos with the LA dodgers symbol tattoos, is this exclusive to essay gangs or do other gangs get the tattoo as well?

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

Re: LA tattoos

Unread post by RuthlessCray » February 9th, 2004, 4:33 pm

nah my brothers friend is a crip an he has a big LA on his leg. i think its just people who are proud to be from LA get that.

Lexis33

Unread post by Lexis33 » February 25th, 2005, 2:59 pm

It's just LA pride, pretty universal around the city

PREACH
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PREACH » July 23rd, 2005, 12:58 am

i got la w/ 310 underneath it on my arm.

kaotik_hcp
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kaotik_hcp » July 23rd, 2005, 1:20 am

pineapple wrote:i got la w/ 310 underneath it on my arm.
why?

PREACH
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PREACH » July 23rd, 2005, 2:04 am

im from los angeles and 310 is my area code. im proud of where i come from..........

kaotik_hcp
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kaotik_hcp » July 23rd, 2005, 9:04 am

pineapple wrote:im from los angeles and 310 is my area code. im proud of where i come from..........
oh i thought you was just from hawaii...

PREACH
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PREACH » July 23rd, 2005, 2:09 pm

im native hawaiian. i just moved to hawaii bout 6 months ago from california.

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » July 27th, 2005, 5:30 pm

Whats Hawaii like compared to LA, Im looking at coming to the states from Australia for 4 monthhs on a work Visa, Im thinking either Cali (LA) or Hawaii. I work in the Airline industry so I might be working at LAX.

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » July 28th, 2005, 7:29 am

^ That's funny, my homeboy's Jesus and Chris (no lie) moved from Eastside Long Beach to Queens Village for airline jobs. They say they went from the Eastside, to the Eastside, to the Eastside (east queens) LOL. They been here for like 2 years already. I heard there's a lot of perks to working in the Airlines, like they find you housing, provide transport, good benefits, etc.

Anyways, homie, I been to Honolulu. And if there was anywhere I would choose to live when I want to cool out and enjoy life, it would be there. Because its just a quick trip to anywhere else in the islands, if you need to get away. you got the beach, swap meets, city living, the best weather and probably some fine ass cool women. Without the BS about LA like traffic. I love LA, but it's because I was raised there. If you don't love it then you might as well move to a nicer place.

But to stay on the topic :) LA tats look pretty hard. Probably not on the arm like typical but on the leg or forearm or shoulder that shit is hard. I see some dudes out here with the NY (Yankees logo) tats and it don't look right. tight when they fill in the LA letters with pictures and scenes and shit, instead of just the solid black.

kaotik_hcp
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kaotik_hcp » July 28th, 2005, 9:25 am

Cold Bear wrote: But to stay on the topic :) LA tats look pretty hard. Probably not on the arm like typical but on the leg or forearm or shoulder that shit is hard. I see some dudes out here with the NY (Yankees logo) tats and it don't look right. tight when they fill in the LA letters with pictures and scenes and shit, instead of just the solid black.
using pictures for fill is sweet... my friend has "holy evil" on his back in a different style olde english, and the artist did a freehand picture of a demon in the letters... its pretty tight... it probably cost him upwards of $1000... he always tells people "it betta be tight, shit.." wish i could ball like that..

SmileyGee
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by SmileyGee » September 26th, 2009, 11:55 am

No lie iknow an older head with an L.A. in the side of his head its fiiled in black though...

VENENO

Re:

Unread post by VENENO » July 16th, 2010, 1:06 am

PREACH wrote:im from los angeles and 310 is my area code. im proud of where i come from..........
Man i got a tat of my area code and a year later they changed it! fuck it.