Pictures Of Gang Tatoos

From tagging to piecing to gang graffiti. Also Discuss tattoo topics here.

Postby B.P.S.N. » February 5th, 2007, 2:22 pm

i know theres more ttas then that?
B.P.S.N.

Postby B.P.S.N. » February 5th, 2007, 2:22 pm

i know there are more tatas then that.
B.P.S.N.

Postby Noog » February 8th, 2007, 5:19 am

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f93/g ... shTown.jpg

Tats read E5, E8, E9 - these are post codes in Hackney. Each post code represents different mandem/gangs. This image comes from music sides of life, MAshtown as an umbrella for HAckney
Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Postby greyflagg » February 10th, 2007, 5:41 pm

aye krazzylaoboy got a question. u from lcv right? i was curious if yall bang blue or red. heard him rappin with mack g from fresno RASKAL on one of his tracks but aint sure if yall color bangin.
greyflagg

Re: Pictures Of Gang Tatoos

Postby HGV-Z » April 25th, 2007, 11:56 am

1111§ wrote:
KRDreJ wrote:The Game isn't no gangster

shot by his own gun what kinda banger gets shot by his own gun??

The game has a tear drop tat plus CBP tatted across the right side of his neck.Plus he was axed in an interview why he got the tear t. and he said he doesn´t want to talk about it.He also said in 200 bars n runnin that he killed some rival gang members on march 3rd 1994.Get your own opinion...

why the fuckin hell is he telling the hole fucking world he killed some on the year + the day ?
trying to get jail time en rapping about how fucked up the pen whas?
HGV-Z
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Postby 102FAME » December 28th, 2007, 12:18 pm

These tats look like some religious fanatical shit......that don't look like the real McCoy......where the block letters at?...the Old English??....the fingers givin' up the hood...??....this right here.....this is watered down..
102FAME

Postby Pointblank » January 8th, 2008, 12:06 am

Anonymous wrote:posts like these are stupid homie, if u wanna see a tat dats gang affiliated go look on sum of ur homies bodies or look it up on the net yourself if u that kind of person.

lol he said go look at your homies bodies... no offence but that sounds homo as hell
Pointblank

Postby Azure9920 » March 21st, 2008, 7:25 am

The Game had a falling out with his manager and half-brother Big Fase 100. The rapper claimed that Big Fase 100 extorted him out of over $1.5 million,[52] and felt that his influence was holding him back. Later in interviews, Big Fase 100 attacked The Game's street credibility, claiming that him being a "certified gangsta" is fabricated.[52] The manager went on to claim that the supposed gangster life is based on his own life and blamed selfishness on The Game's part as the main reason of their falling out.
Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

What city do you live in now?: --

Postby thebasher » October 12th, 2008, 10:30 pm

T~ wrote:i though there was so many pics of G's with tats on the other thread i might as well make a new one

wheres the other thread at?
thebasher
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

What city do you live in now?: los angeles

PreviousNext

Return to Graffiti & Tattoos