ALL WRITTER READ

From tagging to piecing to gang graffiti. Also Discuss tattoo topics here.
YOUNG1_ASEK
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 259
Joined: June 16th, 2004, 1:30 pm
Location: S.G.V

ALL WRITTER READ

Unread postby YOUNG1_ASEK » July 27th, 2004, 8:09 pm

WELL IM MOSTLY INTRESTED IN the WRITTERS IN the SGV BUT ANYWRITTERS I WANA SEE WHO U KNOW N SHIT AND WHAT KREW IS DOWN IN UR PART OF TOWN. MAYBE ONE OF U KNOW SOMEONE THAT SOMEONE ELSE KNOWS U KNOW. CUZ WE GOTTA SHOW LOVE FOR the WRITTERS EVEN THO THIS IS A GANG SITE MOST WRITTERS COME FROM A HOOD. WELL THAT I KNOW. WELL ALRIGHT I'LL POST MINE UP ONCE I SEE THIS THREAD MOVIN ALONG .PZ STAY UP

YOUNG1_ASEK
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 259
Joined: June 16th, 2004, 1:30 pm
Location: S.G.V

Re: ALL WRITTER READ

Unread postby YOUNG1_ASEK » August 4th, 2004, 3:36 pm

KHA-KINGS HAVE ARRIVED
TSU-TEARIN SHIT UP
DNC-DOWN N CRAZY
THC
G2B-GOIN TO BOMB
UGV-UNDERGROUND VANDALS(DROPPED)
CMT-CRIMINAL MINDED THUGS
FUA-FUCK U ALL
AAK-
COS
AH-ALWAYS HIGH
KFT-KNOWN FELON TAGGERS
JKS
BOK
CLV
D2V-inactive
AMW-another mind wasted-inactive
more to come....wen thay come to my head thass all off the top of my head cmon people give me ur list of krews

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2124
Joined: September 29th, 2003, 6:57 am
What city do you live in now?: IE

Re: ALL WRITTER READ

Unread postby RuthlessCray » August 4th, 2004, 5:31 pm

ay homie one crew thats been getting up ALOT lately is POH. first ive seen their stuff get all over my city in fontana and then i noticed they were all over alot of IE cities. but then i went to the SGV the other day a saw they had some throw ups right there in bassett and right there on the 605 and 10 freeways...so they are everywhere. i give them much respect whoever they are.

i dont keep track of the SGV crews that much but ive seen a few like CLV, S2S and LSD..cant remember alot right now

YOUNG1_ASEK
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 259
Joined: June 16th, 2004, 1:30 pm
Location: S.G.V

Re: ALL WRITTER READ

Unread postby YOUNG1_ASEK » August 5th, 2004, 8:28 am

POH...hmm cant say ive heard of em but name rings a bell along with LSD..but yeah wut bout the krews where u stay at? whos tearin it up down there?

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2124
Joined: September 29th, 2003, 6:57 am
What city do you live in now?: IE

Re: ALL WRITTER READ

Unread postby RuthlessCray » August 5th, 2004, 9:38 am

out here theirs

TIS
POH
AOS
CFK
CAK
DOC(from san bernardino to LA)
CWI
RKS
SND
D2D

and alot more i cant think of right now

User avatar
BIGG LISTO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 682
Joined: July 2nd, 2003, 4:08 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOS
Location: WESTSIDE ALLEY x TINY CRIMINALES 3CE THE BLVDS

Re: ALL WRITTER READ

Unread postby BIGG LISTO » August 5th, 2004, 11:30 am

LSD is an ol' skool tagging crew from South East Los.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2124
Joined: September 29th, 2003, 6:57 am
What city do you live in now?: IE

Re: ALL WRITTER READ

Unread postby RuthlessCray » August 5th, 2004, 2:52 pm

heres some more crews that are out here..

B2S
FMK
A2C
CSE
KSV
DHS
PIC
CRK
KTC
DPR
A4F
J2H
CMK(yeah even list my enemies)

YOUNG1_ASEK
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 259
Joined: June 16th, 2004, 1:30 pm
Location: S.G.V

Re: ALL WRITTER READ

Unread postby YOUNG1_ASEK » August 6th, 2004, 10:57 am

what do thay all mean
whos the deepest
who gets up more
i just wana know u know if u got any questions bout the krews out here let me know
alright
pz

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2124
Joined: September 29th, 2003, 6:57 am
What city do you live in now?: IE

Re: ALL WRITTER READ

Unread postby RuthlessCray » August 6th, 2004, 11:04 am

B2S-BRUTAL 2 SOCIETY
A4F-ALL 4 FAME
J2H-JUST 2 HATED-JUST 2 HARD
CMK-CURUPTED MINDS KREW
SND-STONED N DRUNK- SEARCH N DESTROY AND MORE..
RKS-RECKLESS KREATIVE STYLES
USA-UN SEEN ARTISTS
TISK- TUFF IN STILL KRAZY OR THE INSANE SOLDIERS

THE REST I DONT KNOW THEM..

WHATS UP WITH CLV OUT THERE? I HEARD THEY DIED OUT BUT THEY STARTED UP AGAIN? I ALSO REMEMBER SEEING KHA TOO

YOUNG1_ASEK
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 259
Joined: June 16th, 2004, 1:30 pm
Location: S.G.V

Re: ALL WRITTER READ

Unread postby YOUNG1_ASEK » August 6th, 2004, 11:10 am

WHATS UP WITH CLV OUT THERE? I HEARD THEY DIED OUT BUT THEY STARTED UP AGAIN? I ALSO REMEMBER SEEING KHA TOO


*****
CLV there pretty down i dont know how up thay are now cuz for a while i know there were up in bp.

KHA. damn where do i start with KHA
there always up
and down as hell
thay had beef with DNC n from what i know ran DNC outta the city cuz KHA started blastin at them. a lot of foos from KHA end up joinin EAST SIDE BOLEN PARQUE or really koo with them
THE KHA . DNC beef had been goin on since i was lil. but KHA is on top right now and i see em up all the time round the 626.

thanks for providin the list homie. whos runnin most of the graffiti out there. and any of those krews known for bein down. like hittin foos up and gettin down all the time.?

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2124
Joined: September 29th, 2003, 6:57 am
What city do you live in now?: IE

Re: ALL WRITTER READ

Unread postby RuthlessCray » August 6th, 2004, 11:18 am

well most the crews out here are just cool with each other exept their was a lil beef starting between J2H and CMK until one guy from CMK had got killed a while back and both J2H and CMK kinda stoped writting for now. i know CAK is known for being down them fools are deep they almost killed my cousin but most crews are cool as long as you dont cross them out. but id say POH is on top right now..theyre up EVERYWHERE

well i didnt know CLV was in BP.. wernt they more in Bassett? i heard alot of them joined BASSETT GRANDE but not sure if thats true.

YOUNG1_ASEK
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 259
Joined: June 16th, 2004, 1:30 pm
Location: S.G.V

Re: ALL WRITTER READ

Unread postby YOUNG1_ASEK » August 6th, 2004, 11:38 am

RuthlessBone wrote:well most the crews out here are just cool with each other exept their was a lil beef starting between J2H and CMK until one guy from CMK had got killed a while back and both J2H and CMK kinda stoped writting for now. i know CAK is known for being down them fools are deep they almost killed my cousin but most crews are cool as long as you dont cross them out. but id say POH is on top right now..theyre up EVERYWHERE

well i didnt know CLV was in BP.. wernt they more in Bassett? i heard alot of them joined BASSETT GRANDE but not sure if thats true.


OH THATS KOO I KNOW DOWN HERE THERES BEEF SICK. FOOS DOGG FOR NO REASON. I GET HIT UP EVERY DAY. IM KICKIN IT AT the MOVIES WITH MY GIRL FOOS STILL TRYIN TO GIVE ME BEEF . the GAMES GETTIN ALL TANGELED UP NOW. ALL OF A SUDDEN EVERYONES A WRITTER. EVERYONES DOWN. ITS LIKE WAT the ...U KNOW? I AINT EVER CLAIMIN TO BE the DOWNEST BUT I KNOW WSUP U KNOW. I WAS WRITTIN SINCE 5TH GRADE NOW IM GOIN INTO 10TH. BUT IVE SEEN THINGS I SHOULDNT HAVE TO. AND ITS LIKE "COOL" NOW TO BE A WRITTER. OR BE FROM A KREW. WEN the FOOS I USE TO KICK IT ON the BLOCK WE JOINED A KREW CUZ WE EITHER HAD BEEF ALONE OR WITH OUR HOMEBOYS. BUT I DONT KNOW I CAN GO ON AND ON BOUT HOW THESE TOY TRYIN TO COME IN AND PLAY LIKE THYA KNOW WSUP. BUT BOUT CLV JOININ BASSET IM NOT SURE I CANT CONFIRM IT . MAYBE. CUZ I KNOW ONE OF MY OLD HOMEBOYS GOT A STRAP PULLED ON HIM BY SUM FOO VIRUS FROM CLV. I THINK I CANT REMEMBER BUT HE DIDNT BLAST. AIIGHT HIT ME BAK UP. LATE

YOUNG1_ASEK
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 259
Joined: June 16th, 2004, 1:30 pm
Location: S.G.V

Re: ALL WRITTER READ

Unread postby YOUNG1_ASEK » August 6th, 2004, 11:43 am

my bad my bad i just remembered my homie cory from clv got a strapped pulled by sum foo virus from bok.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2124
Joined: September 29th, 2003, 6:57 am
What city do you live in now?: IE

Re: ALL WRITTER READ

Unread postby RuthlessCray » August 6th, 2004, 11:47 am

damn thats crazy that theirs all them crews out there now. before when i used to stay out there it didnt really seem like their was alot of tagging crews. their was always a few but not like it is now. it used to be all about the gangs. id see more gang graffiti then tagging crew graffiti but now its different. well i thought CLV was all over bassett and my homie told me that a few poeple are trying to start it up again but i dont know.

YOUNG1_ASEK
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 259
Joined: June 16th, 2004, 1:30 pm
Location: S.G.V

Re: ALL WRITTER READ

Unread postby YOUNG1_ASEK » August 6th, 2004, 11:49 am

yup ur right bak a while ago it was nuttin like this now its a trend to be a tagger and everyones tryin to be hard now and days . its pathetic yeah i'll try to find out more bout clv wen i can

User avatar
BIGG LISTO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 682
Joined: July 2nd, 2003, 4:08 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOS
Location: WESTSIDE ALLEY x TINY CRIMINALES 3CE THE BLVDS

Re: ALL WRITTER READ

Unread postby BIGG LISTO » August 6th, 2004, 3:35 pm

RuthlessBone wrote:heres some more crews that are out here..

B2S
FMK
A2C
CSE
KSV
DHS
PIC
CRK
KTC
DPR
A4F
J2H
CMK(yeah even list my enemies)


Are you serious? Their's fools claiming A2C as a tagging crew in the I.E. Aint that some sh.. As soon as we turned into a varrio and stopped tagging, youngsters started trying to use our fame for their crew. I heard their are some idiots in Oxnard and San Jose that were trying to use our name too. Plus my lil carnal who isnt even from the hood checked some lil vatos here in San Diego for saying they were from a tagging crew called ATC. The only vatos that should be claiming ATC or even A2C in the I.E are the homies that live in Victoville or San Ber. City from the Tokers clicka. We are the one and only ATC/A2C around. Ol' Skool Addicted 2 Crimen 84'89' The only other ATC's out their would be Anahiem Traveler City.

Here are some ol' skool crews from Los. Some started bangin'. some have more than 1 meaning.

ATC-ADDICTED 2 CRIME
TLB-THE LOONEY BUNCH
BSA-BEYOND STREET ARTIST
AOB-ALL OUT BOMBING
FBI-FAR BEYOND INSANITY
D2DIS-DOWN 2 DESTROY IN SECONDS
TIK- THE INSANE KINGS
SSK-SICK SOCIETY KINGS
STK-SHOOT 2 KILL
OFA-OUT FOR ACTION
DFA-DOWN FOR ARSON
DV-DOUBLE VISION
KAM-KILLIN AFTER MIDNIGHT
KRL-KINGS RUNNIN LOOSE
KWS-KINGS WITH STYLE
KCC-KINGS COLD CHILLIN
NBT-NOTHING BUT TROUBLE
WDC-WE DONT CARE
STN-SECOND 2 NONE
TKO-TOTAL K OAS
There was a sh.. load more.
http://losangelescrews0.tripod.com/listofcrews.html
This site has pretty much every L.A crew.

YOUNG1_ASEK
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 259
Joined: June 16th, 2004, 1:30 pm
Location: S.G.V

Re: ALL WRITTER READ

Unread postby YOUNG1_ASEK » August 6th, 2004, 4:11 pm

Ive heard of TKO before arent thay still up in LA??
thanks for the list dogg
late
stay up

YOUNG1_ASEK
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 259
Joined: June 16th, 2004, 1:30 pm
Location: S.G.V

Re: ALL WRITTER READ

Unread postby YOUNG1_ASEK » August 6th, 2004, 4:13 pm

look at the list of krews. me n my homeboys on it

the'K...ASEK thass me
pz

YOUNG1_ASEK
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 259
Joined: June 16th, 2004, 1:30 pm
Location: S.G.V

Re: ALL WRITTER READ

Unread postby YOUNG1_ASEK » August 6th, 2004, 4:13 pm

oh and i meant on that site the link bigg listo provided. pz

User avatar
BIGG LISTO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 682
Joined: July 2nd, 2003, 4:08 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOS
Location: WESTSIDE ALLEY x TINY CRIMINALES 3CE THE BLVDS

Re: ALL WRITTER READ

Unread postby BIGG LISTO » August 6th, 2004, 4:27 pm

Orale Homie,
I see you guys were are in West Covina along with BP. I loved West Covina mall, so many fine hoes and that sports store with the batting cage inside. Oh and ya TKO is still up. You can always find a big TKO piece off of most of the L.A freeways. Thier in San Diego,too. Toomer has always got down for TKO. That chick Tribe , too. She's fu..in fine. Go to http://www.djladytribe.com

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2124
Joined: September 29th, 2003, 6:57 am
What city do you live in now?: IE

Re: ALL WRITTER READ

Unread postby RuthlessCray » August 6th, 2004, 4:39 pm

BIGG LISTO wrote:
RuthlessBone wrote:heres some more crews that are out here..

B2S
FMK
A2C
CSE
KSV
DHS
PIC
CRK
KTC
DPR
A4F
J2H
CMK(yeah even list my enemies)


Are you serious? Their's fools claiming A2C as a tagging crew in the I.E. Aint that some sh.. As soon as we turned into a varrio and stopped tagging, youngsters started trying to use our fame for their crew. I heard their are some idiots in Oxnard and San Jose that were trying to use our name too. Plus my lil carnal who isnt even from the hood checked some lil vatos here in San Diego for saying they were from a tagging crew called ATC. The only vatos that should be claiming ATC or even A2C in the I.E are the homies that live in Victoville or San Ber. City from the Tokers clicka. We are the one and only ATC/A2C around. Ol' Skool Addicted 2 Crimen 84'89' The only other ATC's out their would be Anahiem Traveler City.



i dont know too much about the A2C out here. i just know they had been tagging up around the south side of fontana alot. i always woundered if it had anything to do with the ATC in LA. they had a huge bomb right there when you first get off the 10 freeway in fontana near citrus. dont know if its still there. they dont seem to be as active as they were like a couple years ago.

User avatar
BIGG LISTO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 682
Joined: July 2nd, 2003, 4:08 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOS
Location: WESTSIDE ALLEY x TINY CRIMINALES 3CE THE BLVDS

Re: ALL WRITTER READ

Unread postby BIGG LISTO » August 6th, 2004, 5:51 pm

They have nothing to do with us homie. In my eyes their fake. As a matter of fact I need to find out why the Tokers havent taken care of this.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2124
Joined: September 29th, 2003, 6:57 am
What city do you live in now?: IE

Re: ALL WRITTER READ

Unread postby RuthlessCray » August 6th, 2004, 7:16 pm

theirs a ATC tokers click is san bernardino?

User avatar
BIGG LISTO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 682
Joined: July 2nd, 2003, 4:08 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOS
Location: WESTSIDE ALLEY x TINY CRIMINALES 3CE THE BLVDS

Re: ALL WRITTER READ

Unread postby BIGG LISTO » August 6th, 2004, 9:24 pm

RuthlessBone wrote:theirs a ATC tokers click is san bernardino?


Actually its more like Victorville but the homie that started the click used to go to school in San Bernardino for awhile and courted some fools on over their but after awhile alot of the Tokers in the I.E got courted out for being bitches. I havent kept in touch with the I.E side for along time but after what you just told me, Im gonna have to find out whats going on over there.
Have you heard of Ghetto Crowd? I met some fools from Adelanto that were claiming this. They said that the Ghetto Boyz gang and Young Crowd gang from L.A clicked up to become one gang in Adelanto.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2124
Joined: September 29th, 2003, 6:57 am
What city do you live in now?: IE

Re: ALL WRITTER READ

Unread postby RuthlessCray » August 6th, 2004, 9:43 pm

BIGG LISTO wrote:
RuthlessBone wrote:theirs a ATC tokers click is san bernardino?


Actually its more like Victorville but the homie that started the click used to go to school in San Bernardino for awhile and courted some fools on over their but after awhile alot of the Tokers in the I.E got courted out for being women. I havent kept in touch with the I.E side for along time but after what you just told me, Im gonna have to find out whats going on over there.
Have you heard of Ghetto Crowd? I met some fools from Adelanto that were claiming this. They said that the Ghetto Boyz gang and Young Crowd gang from L.A clicked up to become one gang in Adelanto.


nah i never heard of ghetto crowd. IE is a big area so i mostly know of gangs in fontana, rialto and san bernardino..thats why i was woundering about if theirs an ATC click because i never heard of their being one in SB. the most known LA gang in san bernardino is KBS. the A2C taggings in fontana for all we know could have just been 3 or 4 guys tagging it who knows. they wrote near the south end of fontana alot.

YOUNG1_ASEK
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 259
Joined: June 16th, 2004, 1:30 pm
Location: S.G.V

Re: ALL WRITTER READ

Unread postby YOUNG1_ASEK » August 8th, 2004, 2:29 pm

BIGG LISTO wrote:Orale Homie,
I see you guys were are in West Covina along with BP. I loved West Covina mall, so many fine hoes and that sports store with the batting cage inside. Oh and ya TKO is still up. You can always find a big TKO piece off of most of the L.A freeways. Thier in San Diego,too. Toomer has always got down for TKO. That chick Tribe , too. She's fu..in fine. Go to http://www.djladytribe.com


yeah we got up a lot now we dropped DAK and all of us went to differnt krews

REEL went to PA'K
BLEEK aka SAME hes a oner right now
CIVL on probahtion
and ME im oner,on probahtion,and i hit up for COS wen i go out mobbin
the rest of the foos just doin there thing last i heard thay some moved to places like la,pasadena,and fontana.

oh and tribe..yeah i know who she is...damn she is fine and he's a down a-- writter!

YOUNG1_ASEK
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 259
Joined: June 16th, 2004, 1:30 pm
Location: S.G.V

Re: ALL WRITTER READ

Unread postby YOUNG1_ASEK » August 8th, 2004, 2:31 pm

2 OTHER KREWS GETTIN UP ALOT OVER HERE

NHD
AND NLK

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2124
Joined: September 29th, 2003, 6:57 am
What city do you live in now?: IE

Re: ALL WRITTER READ

Unread postby RuthlessCray » August 8th, 2004, 4:18 pm

your from COS? i went over there today and i seen that on the 10 freeway. it was COS crossing someone else out but i couldnt see who. i also seen some more LSD and CLV. have you heard of LCK or LFR? i seen LFR hit up from BP all the way to Pomona on the 10 freeway.

YOUNG1_ASEK
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 259
Joined: June 16th, 2004, 1:30 pm
Location: S.G.V

Re: ALL WRITTER READ

Unread postby YOUNG1_ASEK » August 8th, 2004, 4:27 pm

RuthlessBone wrote:your from COS? i went over there today and i seen that on the 10 freeway. it was COS crossing someone else out but i couldnt see who. i also seen some more LSD and CLV. have you heard of LCK or LFR? i seen LFR hit up from BP all the way to Pomona on the 10 freeway.


those are all the homies i grew up with most of em and kicked it with all of em wen i moved outta bp thay made mdk i wrote for em ((baked em up)) in covina then thay had to drop it cuz the pigz found everyone out and made EMT then that got dropped and now COS is up. so i aint from there but i bak em up and if someone hits me up with f--- cos then f--- them. u know. and if someone has beef with them then i got beef with them. u kno? cuz i get up a lot over in the COVINA/WEST COVINA/IRWA area ((ASEK))... and that COS u saw on the freeway was it blue kinda in block? and im not sure who thay crossed out. probably AAK theres beef with them
NLK and FUA from Irwindale i think might have or are going to start to have beef with AAK as well cuz AAK crossed em out. LFR and LCK ive seen up to. i cant say much bout them cuz i dont know i see em up on poles or signs not to many walls. LSD AND CLV i havnt seen up in a while but maybe i aint lookin u know? haha. alrato

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2124
Joined: September 29th, 2003, 6:57 am
What city do you live in now?: IE

Re: ALL WRITTER READ

Unread postby RuthlessCray » August 8th, 2004, 4:31 pm

YOUNG1_ASEK wrote:
RuthlessBone wrote:your from COS? i went over there today and i seen that on the 10 freeway. it was COS crossing someone else out but i couldnt see who. i also seen some more LSD and CLV. have you heard of LCK or LFR? i seen LFR hit up from BP all the way to Pomona on the 10 freeway.


those are all the homies i grew up with most of em and kicked it with all of em wen i moved outta bp thay made mdk i wrote for em ((baked em up)) in covina then thay had to drop it because the pigz found everyone out and made EMT then that got dropped and now COS is up. so i aint from there but i bak em up and if someone hits me up with f--- cos then f--- them. u know. and if someone has beef with them then i got beef with them. u kno? because i get up a lot over in the COVINA/WEST COVINA/IRWA area ((ASEK))... and that COS u saw on the freeway was it blue kinda in block? and im not sure who thay crossed out. probably AAK theres beef with them
NLK and FUA from Irwindale i think might have or are going to start to have beef with AAK as well because AAK crossed em out. LFR and LCK ive seen up to. i cant say much bout them because i dont know i see em up on poles or signs not to many walls. LSD AND CLV i havnt seen up in a while but maybe i aint lookin u know? haha. alrato


yeah the COS i seen on the freeway was in blue. i seen LSD but those tags look old and fading away. CLV hit up more since the last time i been down there.

YOUNG1_ASEK
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 259
Joined: June 16th, 2004, 1:30 pm
Location: S.G.V

Re: ALL WRITTER READ

Unread postby YOUNG1_ASEK » August 9th, 2004, 12:06 pm

RuthlessBone wrote:
YOUNG1_ASEK wrote:
RuthlessBone wrote:your from COS? i went over there today and i seen that on the 10 freeway. it was COS crossing someone else out but i couldnt see who. i also seen some more LSD and CLV. have you heard of LCK or LFR? i seen LFR hit up from BP all the way to Pomona on the 10 freeway.


those are all the homies i grew up with most of em and kicked it with all of em wen i moved outta bp thay made mdk i wrote for em ((baked em up)) in covina then thay had to drop it because the pigz found everyone out and made EMT then that got dropped and now COS is up. so i aint from there but i bak em up and if someone hits me up with f--- cos then f--- them. u know. and if someone has beef with them then i got beef with them. u kno? because i get up a lot over in the COVINA/WEST COVINA/IRWA area ((ASEK))... and that COS u saw on the freeway was it blue kinda in block? and im not sure who thay crossed out. probably AAK theres beef with them
NLK and FUA from Irwindale i think might have or are going to start to have beef with AAK as well because AAK crossed em out. LFR and LCK ive seen up to. i cant say much bout them because i dont know i see em up on poles or signs not to many walls. LSD AND CLV i havnt seen up in a while but maybe i aint lookin u know? haha. alrato


yeah the COS i seen on the freeway was in blue. i seen LSD but those tags look old and fading away. CLV hit up more since the last time i been down there.


yup thats COS
what area/streets/ did u see CLV at??

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2124
Joined: September 29th, 2003, 6:57 am
What city do you live in now?: IE

Re: ALL WRITTER READ

Unread postby RuthlessCray » August 9th, 2004, 12:12 pm

YOUNG1_ASEK wrote:what area/streets/ did u see CLV at??


mostly just all over Bassett. i seen more stuff but i just cant remember everything. theirs more and more everytime i go over there.


Return to “Graffiti & Tattoos”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests