Krews In Your Hood

From tagging to piecing to gang graffiti to clothing styles to the art of tattoos.
Baby-Girl16
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Baby-Girl16 » August 24th, 2005, 12:17 pm

KAF
SF
UTG
AB
TKQ (LAME)
SJF

SkoobyDoo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SkoobyDoo » August 24th, 2005, 2:03 pm

Baby-Girl16 wrote:KAF
SF
UTG
AB
TKQ (LAME)
SJF
What do all those stand for?

SMEAR

DO RESEARH

Unread post by SMEAR » September 10th, 2005, 10:13 pm

MAN, YOU PEOPLE DONT REALLY KNOW MUCH ABOUT GRAFF . AT LEAST NOT ABOUT REAL GRAFF JUDGING BY YOUR COMMENTS AND THE "CREWS"THAT YOU GUYS MENTIONED .THOSE CREWS ARE ALL TOY AND DONT REALLY MATTER IN THE REAL GRAFFITI WORLD.RAL GRAFFITI ISNT ABOUT BEEF OR FHAT FARM GEAR ITS ABOUT FAME ART AND COMMUNITY.DONT JUDGE GRAFFITI BY THE STUPID LIL KIDS THAT WRITE AROUND YOUR NEIGBORHOODS OR GO TO YOUR SCHOOLS DONT KIDS ARE FAKE! :evil:

Jakk
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Jakk » September 27th, 2005, 2:16 pm

My crew it just about 5 of us we throw tags up around town we're called Frome4Life only coz it looks cool and we ain't serious we just piss out and tag up walls and stuff, sometime ago when we where younger we did a fall window of ower Tags that was cool my fav artist was ICE a NYC subway artist of the 80s he was good

mission
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mission » September 28th, 2005, 9:38 am

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe wrote:Neighbourhood crime - where i live.

Shootings or stabbings:

- Somebody gets shot 4 times outside a convinience store becuse of a fight.

- People stab each other behind a police station.

- OBN and ABN gang members stab each other on a plaza.

- Somebody gets shot and falls into river.

- Conviniance store getts robbed and chinese guy working there gets stabbed in the shoulder, 5 people involved.

- A teacher gets shot by a high school student.

Drugs:

- Drug dealing goes on behind a pizza store.

- Cannabis is grown behind a pizza store and is gaurded by gang members sitting in a hideout all covered with graffiti and gang members play cards for money, smoke weed, guns sits on the table, talk, and listen to rap music.

Graffiti:

- "Tally", "1BN", "PDB", "SuperKid RIP" and other graffiti on brownish-red fence.

- "OBN" graffiti on grey electrical box thingy near building.

- Signiture OBN graffiti and "Moca" written on grey electrical box thingy with think yellow and red marker.

- "OBN", signiture graffiti's and other on truck.

- "OBN" graffiti on grey electrical box thingy near houses.

- "M.B." graffiti on public school playground slide.

- Different type of graffiti written in red on wooden thinky under playground set at public school.

- "PDB" graffiti on dumpster near building.

Plus alot of other crime.

You DUMB ASS, They are talking about GRAF CREWS, not gangs. The Amount of RETARED AZZ people on this site is OUT OF F@$%ing CONTROL. Someone PLEASE regulate this GARBAGE, to bring some REAL back to this board.

Ike

Unread post by Ike » October 2nd, 2005, 6:14 pm

A Request that wont come anytime soon,

And yes, there are some stupid a$$es here. People please read before you post BS.

wutevr
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Krews In Your Hood

Unread post by wutevr » October 8th, 2005, 9:56 am

Unlimited wrote:and what do you ya'll think about krews?

usually, it goes from u no crews ta tag banger ta gangs if they got enough heads and protection from the mafia which usually they get taxed.....hum do u know of any B's or C's that pay dues?????????? I never have just the SA's

wutevr
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Canadians are confused EHH!!!

Unread post by wutevr » October 8th, 2005, 10:14 am

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe wrote:
kaotik_hcp wrote:
kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe wrote:Here is 10 of each race. This is about 70 but there is hundreds more. These are only some of the ones with 3 letters. Maybe a 1000 or more or less. I am not sure about the approximate number

blah blah blah
i thought this was about graffiti crews...?
Well it said crews, that means it can be any kind of crew. Including crew that don't only tag but do other crimes, it can be like a gang and do the same crimes but can ber smaller and called a crew. Most of these crews do tag but they are mostly do gang type activities. They kill people to and they also have a lot of connections to each other. It didn't say "graffiti crews" or "tagger crews" but it can be about them or gang type crews. Those type of crews can include rockers, surfers, goths, skate boarders and what most gangs are - hip hop style(don't know if its called rappers), this type of crew or gang can wear urban or hip hop style clothing and bling bling and shyt.
A man yo shit B confusing the Fukk out a peeps....
keep it simple-
1)Taggers, tagger crews to B up the most (Getting Uo it all that matters)
2)tag-bangers,on a verge to B known but usually fall off! Begin to want to become a gang and do harder crimes than vandalism and stealing,and just doing drugs----usually put it mad work but usually have no support!
3)Gangs- B's,C's,X3,Asian,sets within P's,F's,
4)Prison Gangs=Mafia-----way over your head

forget all that other shit---hope that i helped u!!!

C-Sureno

Unread post by C-Sureno » October 10th, 2005, 6:35 pm

KLC - KellyLand Clique
KPC - Karst Park Clique
LTG - Lower Third Gangstas
TTC - t-Town Crips
RR - RiverRats

Much more but these are the cliques I'm cool with.

As for me, my tag would be:

C-Sureno : ESD -> ttF ~Ess-I~

ughurdumb
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by ughurdumb » October 12th, 2005, 9:23 am

i didnt know gang members had internet access

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » October 12th, 2005, 9:32 am

ughurdumb wrote:i didnt know gang members had internet access

is their some kinda law saying "gang members cannot have internet access" lol

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » October 12th, 2005, 10:17 am

RuthlessBone wrote:

lol It's just surprising because it's uncommon, most of the time the hardest gang members are hard because they are also generally poor, and thsu have less access to computers, even if they do put in free internet in Jordan Downs.

Someone from Brooklyn talking about NY sets was asked the same question, and he said that most of the people he knows that don't have computers go to the library, but I thought they filter out these websites for gang-affiliation?

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » October 12th, 2005, 10:21 am

End Violence NOW wrote:
RuthlessBone wrote:

lol It's just surprising because it's uncommon, most of the time the hardest gang members are hard because they are also generally poor, and thsu have less access to computers, even if they do put in free internet in Jordan Downs.

Someone from Brooklyn talking about NY sets was asked the same question, and he said that most of the people he knows that don't have computers go to the library, but I thought they filter out these websites for gang-affiliation?

theirs ALOT of gang members online homie. maybe just not too many on THIS site anymore cause of certain reasons that i wont get into right now. computers and internet these days are becoming like having a TV or something. more and more people are getting them. actually I know alot of gang members that have the net but they just arent interested in sites like this for some reason.

ughurdumb
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by ughurdumb » October 13th, 2005, 12:22 am

it was actually more of a diss on the whole thing but you guys took to a deep level

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » October 28th, 2005, 9:52 am

41 D-41 Delmar
51-51 Skan
P.S.G.-Penrose Street Gang
A.M.G-Arlington Mob Gangstas
B.M.G.-Baden Mob Gangstas

SUPE12MAN23

Unread post by SUPE12MAN23 » October 29th, 2005, 11:58 am

y'all kno any from frisco??

SUPE12MAN23

Unread post by SUPE12MAN23 » October 29th, 2005, 11:59 am

Vdubb

crewster8323

Unread post by crewster8323 » November 4th, 2005, 10:45 pm

CSC
FUC
DOC
HBL
WSL
HSW
WID
FUA
BSO

Montebello and Monterey Park Area.

T-drop
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by T-drop » December 6th, 2005, 8:11 am

DMK
XV3

MIDTOWN SB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Mars

Unread post by MIDTOWN SB » December 6th, 2005, 9:11 am

MTH - Mid Town Hustlas 1200 Blocc
CBH - Cirtrus Blocc Hustlas 1200 Blocc
MTHSVP - Mid Town Hillside Viscous Pimp/Playas/Crips
MCF - Mid City Finest
MHC3x - Money Hoes & Clothes 3x (mansfields)

not_the_one
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by not_the_one » December 6th, 2005, 4:37 pm

Hustling's a big problem in ma hood, mostly people under 20 hustle, 1/3 hustlas in ma hood are 13-18, local gangsters recruiting these punks, claiming that they ought to the the job for dem, real og hustlas are the one making the dollar, youths just get 5% of the daily take, which 1 local gang would make $10,000(average) per week, 0.50 percent from that iz $50 a week, usually these gangs have under 1000 people, mostly in the 100s, lets say one of the gangs in ma neighbourhood called the "Latino Thugged Hustlas" run 1 and a half mile of territory, n' dey are 152 people total, itz a crew in ma hood, there are 2 leaders, 2 brothers(27 year old n' 32 year old), so that makes 50 full members(over 20 years of age), 70 hustlas 19-25, n' 30 street soldiers(13-18), is a perfect example, the bros get 10% which is $1000 n' the full membas get 5 percent which is $500, the hustlas get 2.5 percent which is $250.. Task of the street soldier iz to steal anythin that makes a dollar(watches, tv's, radios, video players, clothing, books, dvd's, cd players, bikes, skateboards, scooters, rollerblades, skating shoes, even the food baskets on the donation thingy at the grocery stores!) n' the task of the hustla is to sell dis stuff, make the dolla, n' the job of the membas iz to make sure the cops or rivals dun do shit, which means if dey have to kill, dey'll do it, but its very rare for this crew, so far this crew has been the suspects of 4 shootings n' 6 stabbings over the past 3 and a half years........ Police can crackdown on the crew, but they are not that harmful to society, n' bout that shootings, the ppl who shot the rivals or whatever got busted, so as far as im concerned, the crew had 167 membas 3 and a half years ago, but to connection to the shootings n' stabbings, police cracked down on 15 membas over those past years, so far itz been peaceful, but judging from 20 or so other crews with membas in the 100s, dis neighbourhood will neva be peaceful, everyday there iz at least 10 crimes happening within 1 mile radius from where i live, n' shootings between crews happen once in awhile, which iz at least 2 or 3 per month, but hey, there iz wayy more gangs than crews, n' only 1 crime family comin from the italians in italy(1 of the 520), n' itz the thang that controls dis area of the city which iz bout 10-15 miles big, damn it, u have to be only from italy or pure italian blood to be a full member of a crime family with 34 membas which get deals with the small time russians, columbians, triads, n' other italian crime families in the city, but as far as the gangs go, the crime families control the gangs n' crews n' their turf cause dey own a peice of the town, n' day can't mess with very loyal associates of the 4 mafia syndiactes, 12 restraurants, 4 butcher shops, n' 7 sweat shops.. quite fuckin bussiness to own 29% of the city's drugs & guns.... N' find the articles urself, if u can guess the city....................................................... N' i get to own a peice of the action, 2% stake of annual revenues for the crime family, which iz $20,000, i kno, they make 1 million a year, guns n' drugs, money laundering, extortion, heists, illigal shit that would make u feel unoticed by the pigs, but they're watching, i can feel it, even though i kno itz organized, i kno that theres a catch, n' 1 day it'll all be over, either a 200 faggot cops armed with fuckin heavy azz automatics or the rivals will take over, n' there are other italian families that are jelous of our less man more money kind of thing, just cause their more men useless to make not enough money to even bribe the cops, i kno the risks of sayin dis, but dis board iz for info sharing, n' dis iz fact staight from the hood, n' im not italian, just made good friends with italians, n' their parthners in crime, plus i have ma own urban wear store 8 blocks from ma house, which iz where i make new homiez with the locals, hey, itz the only thang that gets me goin, i am the owner, well, more like a manager, which makes me a $45,000 extras, since ma best friend's father died(3 years ago), he let me run the store n' head for hiz own destiny, a better lyfe in chi-town, bringing 5 different gangs with him, so locals at chi town shot hiz azz for misthinking that he was tryin to take over the hood when they followed him - dey rivals, dumbass ones too, n' they're weak, all togther 386 people, which got shot down one by one as the years passed by, after 3 years since the attmpted take over, 254 of those dumbass mothuafukkas died cause of serious gang member population explosion in that hood in chitown, at first every day, 2 people got shot, then it rose to 3 after 5 weeks, then 4 after 6 weeks, then 5 after 8 weeks, which made a bigass crack down after 2 years that slowed it all down to 2 per day then thats why after 3 years, there was still dumbasses left to get shot, but dont confuse them with the killas, dey shot 69 people of the locals as opposed to fighting back, as everyday 2 ppl get shot, the leftover 132 dumbasses got pissed why dey gettin shot n' dun do nothin bout it, anywayz the crackdwon brought down 543 suspects accused of like 12,874 charges all together, dats like 23 charges per suspect, n' they were all under 25, jeez, 231 suspects bein left, 5 years latez, now, itz all good cause by may 2004, all the dumbasses got wiped out, heh dis makes me think of that time when i shot dis guy(23 year old) in the azz cause he waz talkin shit n' how he'd get hiz 28 year old gang member cousin on me, fuckin dumbass got a scar, n' a ingury that scarred his lyfe to, the way he walks now iz like a penguin that shit himself, funny as hell. Dun belive me if u want to, but rememba curiosity...........................................................................

Dis all happend, weather ur brain iz 2 sizes smaller than a peanut, or big as a fricken watermellon, ur still too dumb to know the difference between being a og or a mafioso, heh. Note that dis is to all the ppl that want to start shit online once u've start to read dis article, not to nonhaters, n' if u start shit with me, u betta run if ur epcaliptic cause ill hack u then give u a seizure, not that i will do it, but provokations are over the limit.

aaalex
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

f

Unread post by aaalex » January 3rd, 2006, 4:28 pm

south side san jose
Van x4 - foothill apartments territory (extinct)
seven trees gangster crip- seven trees blvd
KST keep sportin twentys crips- apts on corner of lean and blossom hill ave.
APG-Aztec pride gangster
TPB trailor park boys- ford road area
BSTx3- Bernal street trece**
la colonia park surenos**

thats all i can think of now...

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » January 3rd, 2006, 4:42 pm

MrYayo
Middle Weight

Posted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 12:42 pm Post subject: Re: ffffffffffffff

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

aaalex wrote:
hey yayo where the fu-- did i say i was a sureno in the first place /????? what post??? wrong person homie- i think u got someone else

hmm let me see what gave me that impression...

aaalex wrote:
back in the day i was a sureno. born and raised in san jose. lots of chaps hatin on our crew. I put in hard work for our crew. Every day chapetes would scream sscrappp scrapppp sssscccrraaacppppp in our hood.

lol fraud

mission
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mission » January 4th, 2006, 7:51 am

Check this site out WWW.DALLASPOLICE.COM it has thousands of pics from mostly Texas crews, but also from all around the country. There is a lot of toys ,but also alot of REAL pieces, too.

mission
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mission » January 8th, 2006, 9:53 am

mission wrote:Check this site out WWW.DALLASPOLICE.COM it has thousands of pics from mostly Texas crews, but also from all around the country. There is a lot of toys ,but also alot of REAL pieces, too.
P.S. Dont be scared. lol This is not a cop site. It's by some graf crews from Dallas. The real cop site is .net not .com. LOL

BABYBRAZE
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BABYBRAZE » January 9th, 2006, 2:50 pm

ESC Every Second Counts--- they basically on top out here with tags
LBH libertybell hands
HH hot hands

and tons of othas i kant think of right now

redgemstone

Unread post by redgemstone » March 14th, 2006, 7:44 pm

some gangs in my hood is

abg
roin 20's nhb
8 ball
g-shine
black p. stone
brim
steel crip
bounty hunter

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » March 14th, 2006, 8:09 pm

Crews aren't gangs. Crews are composed of writers not bangers.

donut

Unread post by donut » April 29th, 2006, 8:26 am

we dont tag hoodz in sweden, but we gotta lot of crews bombin, fuckin up the system!!!
heres a few names:
bkp
am
uh
kot
dfc
nbc

SAVAGE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SAVAGE » May 12th, 2006, 9:48 pm

FVK
WFS
WCK
UTL
FxV=FVK

SAVAGE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SAVAGE » May 12th, 2006, 9:48 pm

FVK
WFS
WCK
UTL
FxV=FVK

.:STREET QUEEN:.
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by .:STREET QUEEN:. » May 22nd, 2006, 10:19 am

GUYS DONT GENERALIZE ITS NOT REALLY THAT ALL KIDS WHO ARE IN A CREW ARE POSSERS OR TOYZ OR SUMTH LIKE that
DER ARE SOME REAL HUSTLAZ OUT DER WHO DEY AINT WASTE DEIR TIME CRITISIZIN ON the INTERNET STUFF N SHIT N MAYBE GRAFFITI IS A PART OF DEIR LIFE FO REAL
DONT REACH TO CONCLUSIONS SO EASILY JUSS COZ DER ARE SOME WANKSTAZ IN the GAME

PEACE