What tattoo's do you have?

From tagging to piecing to gang graffiti to clothing styles to the art of tattoos.
shadoworder
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: What tattoo's do you have?

Unread post by shadoworder » January 19th, 2006, 10:50 pm

[quote="Christina Marie"
My first tattoo was a cat on my ass, I was only 16. It was done single needle.[/quote]
verrry sexy :twisted:

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Re: What tattoo's do you have?

Unread post by Christina Marie » January 20th, 2006, 1:15 am

shadoworder wrote:[quote="Christina Marie"
My first tattoo was a cat on my ass, I was only 16. It was done single needle.

verrry sexy :twisted:[/quote]

Did'nt feeeeeel sexy.

useless_person
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by useless_person » January 20th, 2006, 3:35 pm

Christina Marie wrote:
useless_person wrote:Not my girl. She is one ugly girl, but she's horny, and she isn't turning me on. After I had a few bottles of beer in this bar, I thought I saw this beautiful chick, but after that night, when I woke up, I didn't scream, it was the effects of those beers. After a while of vomiting in the toilet after she left, I found her phone number that she rote for me. I called her and said to forget that it ever happened, and lied about it being a good experiance, and we are just friends now. And after a while, I found out that her tatto is of a rose which had a arrow through it, very nice combination, NOT! A rose is a rose, a heart with an arrow is what she meant it to be, but this brang out her real ugliness and stupidity, which made me sick of the flu for some reason, I had never been to a damn place like a hospital room, exposed to people with SARS or something, I just sent people that screwd with me there, anyways, the flu was on for a few weeks, and smoking weed gave me chronic diahreea, which was nonstop for about 1 and a half hours, and it finally stopped and I went to sleep, which helped me rest, and it took 2 rolls of toilet paper to clean up the mess..... LOL..... That was the gayest part of my life. But it eventually got out of my mind and now, here it is again.

LMFAO!!!!!! That is one bad hangover!!! YIKES!
I was more drunk than that time getting high with a six pack of cuban cigars that i later found out that there was weed, pcp, cocaine, heroin, primo, p-dawg, grinded ecstasy pills and a drop of lsd rather than the natural tabbaco in the cigars, i mean it was so well made and all of that stuff was so well grinded that i couldn't even notice it. I found my self laying in a alley after that, i was sooo friggin wasted, it was in the middle of the night, i was beside a garbage bin beside a graffiti sprayed door that said do not enter, but i didn't care wether i was at the club or if they left me in rival territory, luckily for me, they were loyal enough to give me my wallet with everything inside and my cell phone, and a note saying "We didn't want you to stay, you were high, we had to go home, and by the way, you were involved in a drive by shooting while we carried you here, its rival territory, so be careful, if 5 cars rolling up on those marks isn't enough to wipe them out, then watch you back, all of those dead people you see beside you are the ones we killed, this is a token of our apprectation for getting high off our new product, we call it "Black Cigar", and the token is a full colt 45 beside the spot we left you in, and also you can start recruiting people for your new hood, its yours, you are apart of us, not a member, but a friend, we always got your back, your cell phone battery is charged so call us by holding down the one, and we'll roll up to help you if you got into trouble, plus there are 10 of our gang members to help you out, even they can run it for you, here is your gang hood name:

A-Block, meaning Allesville, which is a name that went on for generations in my family, even though it was Allesyon, we changed it to sound more of a place, not a person, enjoy, you got 10 experinaced members and 4 square miles of turf, start taggin', start sellin', start killin', and most of all, start dealin', if you get 4 of the surrounding rival territories in one month, i will personally let you control all of my hoods and my gangs if i die, and you will get 30% of the gang's profits, which is bout $30,000, all within a month, but if you want to leave the buissniss, my top people can run it for you, and you will still get a 10% cut but you will still make more than anybody would dream of, plus you got your job at that athletes world store up in R-Square, which you don't even make a tenth of in a month, I know you make 15 dollas for your part time shift, which is 6 hours and you get to fuck every girl you meet, you are the stores manager, right? You can be my hood manager from now on. Now you get your cut as 30% if you leave, and 40% if you don't, the old manager, Tipsy, got his head blown off in the drive by, so we need a new one. Alright dawg, peace out, good luck with your hood. And don't look in the dark part of the alley, you will scare yourself." This is more like a letter for a medal of honor. But the leader wasn't a bad guy if you never pissed him off. R-Square mean Rillington Square which was then, our terrotory and one of the most dangerous hoods in that part of the city i lived in. But lucky for me, I now transferred all of that money which comes a daily $1000 in a letter, which caused me some trouble a few times with cops, i transferred it to that 15 year old i put in a wheel chair when he tattled on me in high school, which i nearly killed him because i was 18 then in grade 12 and got a fake drivers lisence, which was the easiest thing to make even for an amature forger that usually took 2 hours to make and finish and sold about $100, along with documents like a fake birth certificate which stated i am older than i was, so i can be legal to own the fake insurance documents which with that local state farm auto insurance, we had a few people in as our personal helpers with that matter, a liscence plate that they helped me get along with that sticker thingy on the corner of it which made it valid for me until 2010, a efficiancy test that passed as easy as pie, because i had hackers that hacked into that file with the goverment which made it look like it was all good and legal plus people that took the deal and made it seem like they worked for them, which they had fake diplomas and which was made by past informants and helpers for them by that forger and issued legal, all that needed for me to be able to drive, which is almost 200 people in total, and it took 2 hours with a few phone calls and the making of the documents, and in which was all done a month or so before that kid snitched, and that forger was an amature which professionals can even give you cars at a little extra grand all of that plus the cars within 10 minutes, while i am smoking weed they are doing all of those jobs, which the truck for the car, took people to lisance and all of that can be done in 10 minutes by a professional and very well connected document forger which took not even as three times as much people, 1,250 people, and so after that getting out of the way, he snitched on me because i said some shit about the principal and this kid came from a rich neighbourhood where he said smirking 'snitching is like a sport', which arrose my anger and after school was over, i got in my car and wanted to go home until i saw that punk walking infront of me, like a thousand thoughts just hit me, so i turned the car on, and while he was passing the street, i ran him over so bad, hes lucky hes still alive, and continued home. But that was all over the street, spreading like a deasiese, and it seemed that his dad left him when he was 2 years old and his mother was beaten helpless, and having a troubled passed after finding out this kid was raped, beaten and molested by his dad, he had HIV, so it struck me that i did the wrong thing, for about the first time in my life, that time was the only time i addmitted to myself that i was wrong, even though he has foster parents and is rich with a high chance of death in about 5 or so years from now while i am writing this message by HIV converting into AIDS, so i got pissed off and actually gave a shit for someone, but his 'parents' didn't take charges against me, they wanted a public apology, with another wrong thing i did, i lipped synced the whole apology thing, i recorded a thing from this program speech reader, and had one of my boys convert it into a identical voice of me, which was another thing i did that was gay, i lip synced an apology that i was giving up there which was me up there, even though i was mouthing the words out, i still did the apology, which was my pathetic way of saying; "My voice will not be heard upon cowards like you." Which was plain stupidity, and by mouthing the words, i cared about that kid, i was pissed at the foster parents because they were here for their 'big moment' rather then going to accompany their kid in the hospital which was suffering during that whole damn show that they had put on, and they were meeting with all of those rich dumbasses and making conversations and laughing at the jokes their rich buddies make about the poor and homeless people beside the city hall, and now i feel bad for that kid, and because of that reason, i had quit everything, all the gangs, drugs, violence, all of the things that made me someone i wanted to be, i wanted to be heard and rememberd, but by sending people messges of bloodbaths that came inside of me, and the even more pathetic thing is that the richer the parents of that kid are, the stupider things they wil do. I heard about them winning a 10 million dollars lottery, but they spend it on investment compnies blah blah blah, and even the power they have now, they had less power then, and as much power to equipp like 1000 soldiers from the money they made, weekly. They had to feel more powerfull by making a 18 year old, stand on the city hall stairs, and give a damn speech about how sorry he was that he ran over their son. My point is that they care too much about themselves, they want more power and to be known that they made a known local gang member say 'sorry'. They don't care about their son. Thats why he was in a wheel chair and they didn't want to pay a little bit more for a surgery that could save him from not walking the rest of his life. And it wasn't even on the news, they bribed into no attention, even a ex criminal like me wouldn't bribe a damn news network not to show my son on tv to let people hear about their situation that had just happened, they became one of me. Thats why i transferred the money to that kid personaly, and so he could have the courage to speak to me, he couldn't walk, and i helped him care for himself by giving those profits that i make from gang banging to the kid that became a victim of what i was doing, and now hes walking because he didn't have the serious type of broken waist, he just had it cracked, he could walk, but it would hurt like hell. So i finally got him $65,000 for the surgery and himself, after 2 and 1/2 months of pay, and now hes 17 and he can walk, but with a cane, which makes me feel mad at myself for why i did that, he snitched on me to get his attention, and this kid was really weird, because some how he knew i would change, he wouldn't have been smirking that time if he knew i would kill him for snitching, but he knew it, and it seems to me like he was watching me the whole time, anyways it was after a month and a few days since he had been at the high school, and made one friend, me. Its like hes an angel or something because he really scares me when he mutters something about god, and he prays every day. But this me, calling him an angel, isnt like me, because that is making me sound gay. And i still do what i do, i still am the person that i was, but i use what i was for good, not for greedy reasons like that $250,000 house which took me a year and a half to invest into, saving about half of the money i make monthly, and using the rest for personal needs. That house was like a damn dream house for a 18 year old, with 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, a living room, a kitchen, a, a dining room, a basement and an attic, this was wonderful, because i had everything i needed; a job, a house, a car, a life, and a bunch of cash flowing into my pockets. Then i met that tatto girl after a few months after i lost contact with that kid, basiclly i moved, i sold the house for a double price that i bought it, which was because i built a pool in the back yard, and had maintance guys come in every week to check it out, and they even but a damn roof over that, made out of this special plastic or glass and they put some ceramic tiles around the pool to prevent bugs for coming in my pool, and of course, to make it look better. Once i moved, i was new to that area, and i made the cable guy put in a channel for me jus for my old city news channel, basiclly i got storm proof sattalite, which is better than cable because i got over 500 digital channels and the rest of the best which totals up to more than 5000, which is because i have a special outlet and drive and software installed to my computer which makes me access over 100 countries' channels, and the best picture and sound like the local channels can go up to 100,000 miles away from my house, which i can go into even further, which is like even from here, far as china, even new zeland, or even hawai, china is recommened for martial arts movies, i can dub it with the informational tv box had all of the foregin movies dubbings in it and it can find it within a second and convert. I hate the fact that after i left, after a few months of watching the news, finally paid off, there was numerous shootings that used to happen in a day, and the worst time was even worse than adding up all of my crimes, don't make up to as that much years, 34 people got either shot, stabbed or killed in a painful way similar to the way i ran that kid over. And finally they showed that one of those people, was that gang leader that promised me his job, he died, he was gunned down by the new gang on the blocc, buying all of those weapons that we had to offer. And eventually making us weaker by tips to police about our drug deals and shit and making themselves the top in the hood. This shocked me. But eventually, that cycle of violence and death was forced to be taken off news sites, news papers, and even the footage of the news that day had to be take off our lives, why? Because there was a bigass riot that happened that triggered this, they wanted the steets to be safer, and looting was a big problem. This was a masscare that shocked me, a ex criminal trained to handle those things, and even do what happened to the victims of that masscare. It shocked the city as well. Then a riot of 3,500 people became part. But eventually, the gang members i still had contact with gave me some useful info. Which was that the city was forced into a state of emergency, coast gaurd came in, and everyone in that city was forced to never say anything again. Which all happened last year. The city changed its whole identity. But thank goodness, thank goodness that it was announced during 2 am. Every act of violenace during that period. A month of violence, all down to nobody knowning anything, well most people didn't know anything, and the goverment was glad about it. People who knew about it was either the victims, the suspects, or the people who tried to prevent it. As of a month of sheer bad luck for the city, in good ways it was kept a secret, resulting in more than 750 gun related deaths which of 680 of them were gang related. I knew the suspects, so this is what happened, and its pretty dumb to belive, but that news accounecment of a state of emergency made the goverment force the news network to anounce that it was all a misunderstanting, it was all wrong, and all of the information they got was leaked. So now you guys might ask me to show you proof, but anywhere i look, there won't be any peice of news article left, so basiclly there is no evidence that this ever happened, all because it was deleted, shredded, destoryed burned etc. etc. and nobody talks about it anymore, not even the 2,800 of those 3,500 rioters that were seriously injured that included several bones to be cracked or broken or whatever. I know this becuase it may not spread through society, but it can spread through evil, me and my former life. So talk all you want, i have seen how this goes. And it took me more than an hour to write this whole life story which is nothing compared to what of other events, these events include the only of a few good things i have done for someone. This is gay because it is my autobio. And i know that nobody wants to hear it, but sometimes i change from one subject to another, instantly having a connection inbetween then a whole different life story appears. Sorry for the long post, but errasing the long info above won't do me any better than posting this whole novel. And that tatto girl, she was friends with that leader, so when i mentioned him, instead of being pissed that she knows that it was because i was drunk that i nailed her, it was because i knew that leader's cousin's friend which was now the girl i must be only FRIENDS with, and therefore i was going to kick her out, and if the police came, i would say shes a drunk and high hooker that threatend me with a dildo that had AIDS. But after i knew that she was a friend of a friend and so on, i had a different thought in mind than the hooker thingy. So i just wanted to maintain low for a while until the eb games incident which forced me to go back into the life for a limited time, and then i got bored of it so i have no idea what i am going to do now..... And then again, sorry for the bigass novel type post. Don't start anything. Please don't put me on basura. It involves the tatto girl if you read everything..... And by tatto girl i have the word 'tatto', so bascilly i know that its apart of the subject.....

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » January 20th, 2006, 4:00 pm

Well alls I got to say is you sound very interesting and I would probably like to kick it with you and swap storys for hours. You are one crazy dude! Tattoo......lol.

useless_person
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by useless_person » January 24th, 2006, 2:37 pm

I agree with you entirely. I am crazy. I am the type of person that likes to stick to something until it is finished. I don't rite a story about something relating to topic unless i finish it. But the thing i rote above, that was too long, and i kept switching from one subject to another. For example, i talk about that guy with the crappy video games to the changing the kids life to riots and then to drugs and shit. I don't know why i keep changing subject, but if something reminds me to the topic i am riteing about, i connect it to the topic and it turns out to go to other things reminding me of that and this and turns out i really go deep with what i am saying, and i enjoy it for awhile until i notice i just rote more than 1000 words based on one event that took place, which pissess me off because even if i erease it because its too long, it will be worth nothing and all of that waste of time riting it will be just like time passing by while doing nothing, see, im doing it again, i was going to start measuring how much time it takes me which is going to remind me of more events and hell, why would i even rite this. I change topics, one event is what i would describe with complete details so when people are reading it, it should be just like a movie, they can visualize movement and have pictures in their head. And i gotta go check the message. By the way, that tatto girl got raped by these 3 crackheads in this ally across from this club that she went to last week, and i got pissed and me and my boys went out to find that those guys were laying dead in the allyway after a few days, to me, it looked like an overdose, plus they looked like hobos. Damn, society is gay these days. I ask my self if they are hobos, how can they get drugged, how can they even get the money for the drugs? I figured they rob people by beating them or something. After we found their corpses, just a few days later beside a dumpster next to the rape spot, one of the boys that i have is fat, so when he saw it he puked, and i wasn't suprised, because their faces were half eaten by maggots and flies were all over them, discusting, but anyways, they deserved it and got what they were asking, dunno how they died, haven't heard anything on the news, cops didn't show up or anything, and we just left them there and went back my house for the party i was planning but instead it was all fucked up, furniture was broken and burned and shit, and thats probably why we saw bullet holes everywhere, and couldn't find the people who did it, basiclly the damage is going to cost me over $10,000, and i only have like $50,000 in my account on this local bank. I carry like 2 or 3 grand everywhere i go. See, im doing it again, this is fucked up, my mind is spinning out of control. I gotta go check the messages and jump off my 4 story house. Good bye.

sxr3no
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sxr3no » February 3rd, 2006, 11:37 pm

I got my first tata when I was 15 the smile now/cry later faces they're not just faces, they are some sick-ass payasos that represent more than just good times and bad times. I also have my last name across my stomach, old english letters and my three dots on my left wrist. The next one Im gonna get is gonna a firme 818 between the other two I already have on my chest.

kaotik_hcp
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kaotik_hcp » February 6th, 2006, 10:08 am

just two weeks ago got my daughters name tatted on my left forearm... i have my name on my left bicep and my hometown on my upper back.. mighty mouse on my right leg and a five point star on the left... a friend is drawing me up a tattoo for my right forearm, most likely from my wrist to the top of my shoulder..

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » February 14th, 2006, 2:44 pm

hands,lower arms & both sides of my neck in ink...im sure anybody can agree once you get ya 1st tatt it can be addictive

useless_person
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by useless_person » February 16th, 2006, 6:05 pm

sxr3no wrote:I got my first tata when I was 15 the smile now/cry later faces they're not just faces, they are some sick-ass payasos that represent more than just good times and bad times. I also have my last name across my stomach, old english letters and my three dots on my left wrist. The next one Im gonna get is gonna a firme 818 between the other two I already have on my chest.

Did you get your dada when you were 3?

useless_person
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by useless_person » February 16th, 2006, 6:09 pm

I am never gonna get a tattoo in my life. And never did. They are a waste of money, time and the beauty of the natural body.

If you want something like that really bad, then grab a pen and scribble doodles of yourself as a cowboy and write "Westcyde Outlaw Horseriderz" under it.

At least its washable.

useless_person
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by useless_person » February 16th, 2006, 6:10 pm

And you dont have to lick nothing.....

none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by none for you » February 17th, 2006, 1:14 am

useless_person wrote:And you dont have to lick nothing.....

and WHAT is wrong with licking?

sxr3no
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sxr3no » February 22nd, 2006, 11:05 pm

useless_person wrote:
sxr3no wrote:I got my first tata when I was 15 the smile now/cry later faces they're not just faces, they are some sick-ass payasos that represent more than just good times and bad times. I also have my last name across my stomach, old english letters and my three dots on my left wrist. The next one Im gonna get is gonna a firme 818 between the other two I already have on my chest.

I got my dada when I was 3... Yeah pretty funny. Too bad this isnt the "Hey retarted people post your senseless jokes here!" section.
If you arent going to write anything related to the topic why even bother on typing some stupid shit up?

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » February 25th, 2006, 2:14 pm

88reasonswhy wrote:

:wink:

AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » February 25th, 2006, 2:37 pm

I have the Legioneers Symbol on my shoulder. I have a Viking woman on the other. I have a various ghosts demons down my arms, a 777 AWB symbol, 9 inch SWP across my stomach, OC on the back of my neck, I hand grenade on my head, a Swastika on my neck, 14 88 across the back of my shoulders......and 100% NLR on my forehead.

AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » February 25th, 2006, 2:38 pm

Ok, I lied...hee hee

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » February 25th, 2006, 4:23 pm

AcmeWhiteBread wrote:Ok, I lied...hee hee

NO!

none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by none for you » February 26th, 2006, 6:22 pm

AcmeWhiteBread wrote:I have the Legioneers Symbol on my shoulder. I have a Viking woman on the other. I have a various ghosts demons down my arms, a 777 AWB symbol, 9 inch SWP across my stomach, OC on the back of my neck, I hand grenade on my head, a Swastika on my neck, 14 88 across the back of my shoulders......and 100% NLR on my forehead.

Hey there!!!!
let me introduce myself.....

none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by none for you » February 26th, 2006, 6:24 pm

AcmeWhiteBread wrote:Ok, I lied...hee hee

damn! which part?

useless_person
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by useless_person » February 26th, 2006, 8:01 pm

88reasonswhy wrote:

Picture yourself and a used dildo.

Yeesh, ugly women having to shove it up the vaginal spot is enough discust, rather that im currently not in the mood for it right now, but having to lick something i cant even imagine having to think about is a good enough reason about not thinking about LICKING!!!

If you like licking, then from now on, you can use your tounge to clean the dog shit infront of my house.

useless_person
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by useless_person » February 26th, 2006, 8:02 pm

sxr3no wrote:
useless_person wrote:

I got my dada when I was 3... Yeah pretty funny. Too bad this isnt the "Hey retarted people post your senseless jokes here!" section.
If you arent going to write anything related to the topic why even bother on typing some stupid shit up?
Yes. Ok. I thought 'sureno gangsters' such as yourself are supposed to brake the law, not carry it out on me.

useless_person
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by useless_person » February 26th, 2006, 8:11 pm

Tattoos are useless. Plain and simple.

If you are still convinced that people that dont want to have tattoos need to have tattoos, let the make their own desicions.

Let me narrow it out:

-They are a waste of body.
-They are a waste of time.
-They are a waste of money.
-They are a waste of ink.
-They are a waste of the power used to power up the laser that make the tattoos, and let me remind you that this world will never have unlimited rescources....
-They are permanant, from my point of view, because once put on, the same stuff above goes for the removal service.

And yes, the body too.

Why?

Because i hope you like to feel burns, and i hope you like your permanant ugly scars that will be there for people's sick discust for life.

They are not art, they are like a permanant stain on an important document such as our fake passports.

So the choice is yours, but always think about the stuff i just wrote above, because its a scar that will bother you if you change your mind after the process of sheer meaningless destruction of the body is finished, there is no turning back.........

YoYo

Unread post by YoYo » February 27th, 2006, 7:29 am

I gotta CK and a Folk K

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Guest » February 27th, 2006, 3:17 pm

does nobody have pictures of there tats?

none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by none for you » February 27th, 2006, 10:49 pm

Kelemi253 wrote:does nobody have pictures of there tats?
my avatar is the drawing i did for one of my tats

none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by none for you » February 27th, 2006, 11:02 pm

I guess you dont have to convince me! you ARE a useless person...or at the very least your opinion this time is....

tattoos are special to me and I adore all of mine
They are far from useless and mine are very much art.

I am sorry you only see ugly tattoos... too bad for you...
i have seen my share of "mistakes".. but then i go to artists for tattoo work.. not shop hacks, or tweekers or whatever is trying to make money weilding a needle these days

but you should stay as far away from tattoos as possible... we are a special breed (those of us with a lot of ink), and you would not fit in.

In fact, i would convince you to NOT get a tattoo... please useless person.. dont get a tattoo...ever.
useless_person wrote:Tattoos are useless. Plain and simple.

If you are still convinced that people that dont want to have tattoos need to have tattoos, let the make their own desicions.

Let me narrow it out:

-They are a waste of the power used to power up the laser that make the tattoos, and let me remind you that this world will never have unlimited rescources....
-They are permanant, from my point of view, because once put on, the same stuff above goes for the removal service.

And yes, the body too.

Why?

Because i hope you like to feel burns, and i hope you like your permanant ugly scars that will be there for people's sick discust for life.

They are not art, they are like a permanant stain on an important document such as our fake passports.

So the choice is yours, but always think about the stuff i just wrote above, because its a scar that will bother you if you change your mind after the process of sheer meaningless destruction of the body is finished, there is no turning back.........

EmperorPenguin
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by EmperorPenguin » February 28th, 2006, 12:43 am

useless_person wrote:Tattoos are useless. Plain and simple.

Let me narrow it out:

And yes, the body too.

Why?

I think more people should be so sure of their opinion on tattoo's, whether it's for or against. Far too many people are unsure and get them to show off how "cool" they are, or that they some how fit in with the rest of us that have them, or had them before this 'trend' came along.

I for one love my tattoo's, I have multiple works of art (yes art, though I do respect your point of view, I feel they are art.) and I'm constantly getting more. It's an on going process and very much addictive. Do I care what other people think of them? Hardly, if I stopped to worry about what everyone thought of everything I did, I'd be sitting at home huddled in the corner from anxiety.

Again I respect your opinion but I very much love what I have done, and will continue to get more. It doesn't define who I am, but it does showcase it. I do have pics, but nowhere to host them.

none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by none for you » February 28th, 2006, 10:02 pm

EmperorPenguin wrote:

I think more people should be so sure of their opinion on tattoo's, whether it's for or against. Far too many people are unsure and get them to show off how "cool" they are, or that they some how fit in with the rest of us that have them, or had them before this 'trend' came along.

I for one love my tattoo's, I have multiple works of art (yes art, though I do respect your point of view, I feel they are art.) and I'm constantly getting more. It's an on going process and very much addictive. Do I care what other people think of them? Hardly, if I stopped to worry about what everyone thought of everything I did, I'd be sitting at home huddled in the corner from anxiety.

Again I respect your opinion but I very much love what I have done, and will continue to get more. It doesn't define who I am, but it does showcase it. I do have pics, but nowhere to host them.
AMEN BROTHER!!!
I am in the middle of a half sleeve i started two weeks ago.... it was a long time in the planning and I had to make sure of the man behind the needle... which has been a major switch up from the guy I started with (who was a genius until he fell out on dope)

I have taken a lot of time and effort in the planning and designing of my artwork...and it is ALL original artowrk.. no flash on my ass!.... and everything has substance and meaning of a spiritual nature.... none of it is regretted, except a the butterfly on my back I got when i was 18.. but the fault there was not me (as it was my artwork, poorly interpretted), but a so-called friend (who currently is some bigshot inkslinger in SF) taking unliscened artistic freedom... and the fact it is interfering with the possiblity of a major backpiece... one thing is for sure.. this chick aint never gonna get a "bumpersticker"

I am gonna be fully sleeved(both) in a month or so... and I would love to get more.... it is addicting and I did start long before it was "fashionable"

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » March 1st, 2006, 11:19 am

I hate when girls are all tatted up with sleeves and shit. I don't want some metal head, punker girl. Just settle for a nice tatto at the base of your back, your ankle, or back of your neck. The nastiest tattos on a girl I have seen were those big black ass tribal tats. Fuck that shit.

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Guest » March 1st, 2006, 11:36 am

yeah, that shit is just wrong...

none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by none for you » March 1st, 2006, 11:42 pm

perongregory wrote:I hate when girls are all tatted up with sleeves and shit. I don't want some metal head, punker girl. Just settle for a nice tatto at the base of your back, your ankle, or back of your neck. The nastiest tattos on a girl I have seen were those big black ass tribal tats. fu-- that shit.
you would like bumperstickers!!!!

I have tats like no others..... and they are all bright colors...
no tribal shit.. no gayassed flowers and NO FLASH and nothing even remotely "prison".... everything has deep symbolism in the Spirit of Nature and Metaphysics

but if I ever get too old and wrinkled to care about my beautiful freckles, I am going Maori

sxr3no
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sxr3no » March 3rd, 2006, 8:25 pm

hey 88reasonswhy, you sound like you know a lot about tattoos. I have a question, I know that in the asian culture a tiger means you are a good fighter and that the gold fish represents good luck but what about the dragon? What does a dragon means?