Albanian mafia in NY

American organized crime groups included traditional groups such as La Cosa Nostra & the Italian Mafia to modern groups such as Black Mafia Family. Discuss the most organized criminal groups in the United States including gangs in Canada.
Forum rules
This section discusses organized crime groups in the US and Canadian street gangs.
thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3036
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread postby thewestside » September 8th, 2008, 7:18 pm

AlbaniaUnited wrote:Four: No the Italians who not be murder experts compared to Albanians as many of the Gambino's main assassins (meaning high-level and very efficient assassin) as Albanians. The main reason they hire Albanians as top level assassins for their families is because many members of their family are incapable of an efficient and precise killing but very little match the efficient killers they hire of other ethnicities. I think it might just be an Eastern European thing. Take Richard Kuklinski for example lol.


The LCN Families employ Albanians as hired hitmen, but not exclusively. They still have plenty of Italian enforcers. The Families have always used other ethnic groups for "muscle work," i.e. hits, beatings, debt collection, arson, etc. The Albanians are no different in this respect. It isn't really because these other groups are "more efficient" than the Italians. It's simply a luxury the Italians have by being at the top of the food chain. Not hyping, just a fact.

And for the record, Kuklinski was a fraud. He wasn't involved in even a fraction of the hits he claimed he was, and that's including Jimmy Hoffa, Carmine Galante, and Paul Castellano.

Richboy17
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 471
Joined: May 28th, 2007, 7:43 pm
Location: New York
Contact:

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread postby Richboy17 » September 8th, 2008, 7:45 pm

Correction 'Richboy17' they had over two dozen members. And probably 3-5 times the associates. That would consist of more then a crew. Lol, you should know on this forum the words ''wipe them out'' cause a lot of friction. I don't know much about the 'westies'. Care to provide a membership estimate of what they were involved in or anything? Also for the Demeos.[/quote]

Westies had 75.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3036
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread postby thewestside » September 8th, 2008, 8:12 pm

Correction 'Richboy17' they had over two dozen members. And probably 3-5 times the associates. That would consist of more then a crew. Lol, you should know on this forum the words ''wipe them out'' cause a lot of friction. I don't know much about the 'westies'. Care to provide a membership estimate of what they were involved in or anything? Also for the Demeos.

I must have missed this quote before. I am going to assume it is from AlbaniaUnited. Just out of curiosity, where does the "probably 3-5 times the associates" come for the Rudaj gang? Once again, the Rudaj gang didn't have "members" and "associates" like the LCN does. It didn't have an induction ceremony that would differentiate between members and associates. The two or three dozen members of the gang were the extent of it's manpower.

Here is a compiled list of Westies members in different eras. It doesn't appear the gang never had more than a dozen or so "harcore" members in it's inner circle at any one time. Comparatively speaking, the Irish Winter Hill Gang in Boston was much more powerful. The Westies hired out as hitmen for the Gambino and Genovese Families and paid 10% of their earnings to the LCN as tribute.

Michael Mickey Spillane (1960-Mid 1970s)
Retired 1973, Murdered- DeMeo, 1977
1) Thomas “Tom” Devaney Murdered
2) Tom “the Greek” Kapatos Murdered
3) Edward “Eddie” Cummiskey Murdered
4) Robert “Little Bobby Lagville- Murdered
5) Julius “Dutch” Grote- Rat
6) Andrew “Andy” Wheeler-
7) Walter Curich- Murdered
8 James McFreane
9) Charlie Spillane
10) Daniel St. John
11) Joseph McGinnity
12) Thomas Callahan
13) Alfred Scott
14) Frank “Sonny” Campbell
15) John Pierce
16) Harry Speditz
17) Hughie Mulligan

James Michael “Jimmy C” Coonan (1973-1986)
1) Francis “Mickey” Featherstone- WPP
2) James Patrick “Jimmy” McElroy- WPP
3) John “Jackie” Coonan Jr- Deceased
4) William “Billy” Bokun- Released
5) Richard “Richie” Ryan- Deceased
6) Thomas “Tommy” Collins- Released
7) Richard “Mugsy” Ritter- Jail
Patrick “Patty” Dugan- Murdered
9) Dennis Curley- Murdered
10) Thomas “Tommy” Hess- Murdered
11) Edward Coonan
12) Edward Sullivan- Deceased
13) William “Billy” Beattie- WPP
14) Francis “Buddy” Leahy
15) Michael “Mickey” Cahill
16) Pete Wilson (Boston)
17) Dennis Stein WPP
18) Anton “Tony” Lucich – Deceased
19) William “Billy” Murtha
20) Richard “Rickey” Tassiello- Murdered
21) Robert “Bobby” Huggard- Deceased
22) George Saflita
23) Charlie Krueger
24) Nick “The Greek” Kagabines
25) James “Jimmy” Russell
26) Donald Mallay
27) James “Jimmy” Judge
28) Bull Maher
29) John Bokun- Deceased
30) Jonathan “Johnny” Halo- Released 1995
31) Michael “Mike” Collins: Released
33) Thomas Moresco - Murdered
34) William Walker- Murdered
35) Patrick Hogan
36) Jimmy Gallagher
37) Sean Steven Ryan- Jail
38) Donald Nash aka Donald J Bowers- Jail

Kevin Kelly (1986-1988)- Jail
1) Kenneth “Kenny” Shannon- Released
2) Joseph Schlereth
3) Larry Patrick
4) Larry Palermo

Bosco “The Yugo” Radonjich (1988-1992)- Serbia
1) Brian Bentley- Released


As for the DeMeo crew, off the top of my head -

Anthony "Nino" Gaggi - was the Gambino Family captain who DeMeo answered to

Roy DeMeo - was a made member with the rank of soldier
Henry Borelli
Joseph Testa - was later made into the Lucchese Family
Anthony Senter
Chris "Harvey" Rosenberg
Dominick Montiglio - more of a go between for Nino Gaggi and the crew
Vito Arena
Joseph Guglielmo
Eddie Grillo

The DeMeo crew was more of a sub-crew within the larger Gambino crew run by Gaggi. There were a few other crew members I haven't listed.

Below is a partial list of the DeMeo crew's murder victims. Estiamates by the authorities for the total killed by the crew range from about 75 to 200.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3036
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread postby thewestside » September 8th, 2008, 8:12 pm

1. Paul Rothenberg (42 years old) (Murdered July 29, 1973)
Motive: Suspected of cooperating with authorities.
Method: Shot two times in back of head.
Murderer: Roy DeMeo (32 years old). Ordered by Anthony Gaggi (47 years old).
Location: Flower Hill, Nassau County.


2. Andrei Katz (22 years old) (Murdered June 13, 1975)
Motive: Cooperating with authorities; testified before Grand Jury.
Method: Stabbed to death; corpse dismembered.
Murderer: Harvey Rosenberg (24 years old).
Accomplices: Roy DeMeo (34 years old), Henry Borelli (27 years old), Anthony Senter (20 years old), Joseph Testa (20 years old), Judith Questal.
Location: Rockaway, Queens.


3. Vito Borelli (Murdered Mid-1975)
Motive: Made insulting remark about Paul Castellano.
Method: Shot to death; corpse dismembered.
Participants: Joseph Massino (32 years old), John Gotti (34 years old), Dominick Napolitano (45 years old), Angelo Ruggiero (34 years old), Frank DeCicco (39 years old), Anthony Rabito (40 years old), Salvatore Vitale (27 years old), Duane Leisenheimer (18 years old), Roy DeMeo (34 years old), others.
Location: Killed in Manhattan. Body dismembered in garage in Queens.


4. Joseph Brocchini (43 years old) (Murdered May 20, 1976)
Motive: Punched Roy DeMeo.
Method: Shot multiple times in back of head.
Murderers: Roy DeMeo (35 years old) and Henry Borelli (27 years old).
Accomplices: Harvey Rosenberg (25 years old), Joseph Testa (21 years old), Anthony Senter (21 years old). Authorized by Anthony Gaggi (50 years old).
Location: Woodside, Queens


5. Vincent Governara (34 years old) (Shot June 12, 1976; Died 1 Week Later)
Motive: Broke Anthony Gaggi’s nose in the late 1960s.
Method: Shot to death.
Murderers: Anthony Gaggi (50 years old) and Roy DeMeo (35 years old).
Accomplices: Dominick Montiglio (28 years old).
Location: Bensonhurst, Brooklyn


6. George Byrum (42 years old) (Murdered July 13, 1976)
Motive: Provided information to thieves that led to Anthony Gaggi’s house being robbed.
Method: Shot in face with .380 handgun. Stabbed in back 11 times. Partially decapitated.
Murderer: Roy DeMeo (35 years old).
Accomplices: Anthony Gaggi (50 years old) and Anthony Plate (63 years old).
Location: Dade County, Florida.


7. Unidentified Victim #1 (Murdered 1976)
Motive: Unknown. Mentioned to Dominick Montiglio by Roy DeMeo.
Method: Likely shot to death.
Participants: Roy DeMeo (35 years old), others.
Location: Body buried in Brooklyn.


8. Unidentified Victim #2 (Murdered 1976)
Motive: Unknown. Mentioned to Dominick Montiglio by Roy DeMeo.
Method: Likely shot to death.
Participants: Roy DeMeo (35 years old), others.
Location: Body buried in Brooklyn.


9. Charles/Ruby Stein (61 years old) (Murdered May 15, 1977)
Motive: Killed to erase debts and to take over his loansharking business.
Method: Shot to death with automatic pistol. Corpse dismembered.
Murderer: Edward Grillo (43 years old).
Accomplices: James Coonan (30 years old), William Beattie, Thomas Hess, Richard Ryan, Nicholas Kagabines (46 years old).
Location: Hell’s Kitchen. Disposed of at Ward’s Island.


10. Michael/Mickey Spillane (43 years old) (Murdered May 13, 1977)
Motive: Killed as favor to Irish mobster James Coonan.
Method: Shot five times in arm, stomach, chest and face with two handguns.
Murderers: Roy DeMeo (36 years old) and Edward Grillo (43 years old).
Accomplices: Harvey Rosenberg (26 years old), Henry Borelli (28 years old), Joseph Testa (22 years old), Anthony Senter (22 years old).
Location: Woodside, Queens.


11. Jerome Hofaker (23 years old) (Murdered June 1977)
Motive: Involved in altercation with Dennis Testa.
Method: Shot to death.
Participants: Anthony Senter (22 years old) and Joseph Testa (22 years old).
Location: Canarsie, Brooklyn.


12. Johnathan Quinn (34 years old) (Murdered July 20, 1977)
Motive: Testified before grand jury.
Method: Shot once in back of head with .32 caliber handgun.
Murderer: Peter LaFroscia (28 years old).
Accomplices: Roy DeMeo (36 years old), Henry Borelli (29 years old), Harvey Rosenberg (26 years old), Joseph Testa (22 years old), Anthony Senter (22 years old).
Location: Murdered in Flatlands, Brooklyn. Body left in Staten Island.


13. Cherie Golden (19 years old) (Murdered July 20, 1977)
Motive: Had knowledge of Quinn/DeMeo activities.
Method: Shot 3 times in head with .38 caliber handgun.
Murderer: Anthony Senter (22 years old).
Accomplices: Joseph Testa (22 years old), Roy DeMeo (36 years old), Peter LaFroscia (28 years old), Henry Borelli (29 years old), Harvey Rosenberg (26 years old).
Location: Murdered in Flatlands, Brooklyn. Body found in Gerritsen Beach, Brooklyn.


14. Daniel Conti (28 years old) (Murdered October 29, 1977)
Motive: Killed after botched hijacking; seen as weak link and potential cooperator.
Method: Shot to death.
Participants: Roy DeMeo (37 years old), Peter LaFroscia (28 years old), others.
Location: Body found in Lincoln Terrace Park, Brooklyn. Believed shot elsewhere.


15. John Costello (20 years old) (Murdered November 1977)
Motive: Killed after botched hijacking; seen as weak link and potential cooperator.
Method: Shot to death.
Participants: Roy DeMeo (37 years old), Peter LaFroscia (28 years old), others.
Location: Brooklyn.


16. Patrick Presenzano/Presinzano (35 years old) (Murdered March 23, 1978)
Motive: Stole jewelry from DeMeo acquaintance, refused to return it.
Method: Beaten then shot to death. Throat slit.
Participants: Roy DeMeo (37 years old), others.
Location: Sheepshead Bay, Brooklyn.


17. Michael Mandelino (37 years old) (Murdered March 19, 1978)
Motive: Suspected of setting up DeMeo Crew member Peter LaFroscia for robbery.
Method: Shot multiple times in head.
Participants: Unknown.
Location: Body found on Hinsdale Street in Flatlands, Brooklyn.


18. Nino Martini (38 years old) (Murdered March 19, 1978)
Motive: Present with Mandelino.
Method: Shot multiple times in head.
Participants: Unknown.
Location: Body found on Hinsdale Street in Flatlands, Brooklyn.


19. Kevin Guelli (Murdered April/May of 1978)
Motive: Attempted to scam Harvey Rosenberg out of $10,000 worth of cocaine.
Method: Shot to death.
Participants: Harvey Rosenberg (27 years old), others.
Location: Canarsie, Brooklyn.


20. Gary Gardine (25 years old) (Murdered April/May of 1978)
Motive: Attempted to scam Harvey Rosenberg out of 10 pounds of marijuana.
Method: Shot to death. Corpse burned.
Participants: Likely Harvey Rosenberg (27 years old), others.
Location: Canarsie, Brooklyn.


21. Michael DiCarlo (Murdered May 16, 1978)
Motive: Molested nephew of Lucchese associate.
Method: Blunt force trauma to the head after being shot, stabbed, beaten and sodomized. Corpse dismembered.
Murderer: Anthony Senter (23 years old).
Accomplices: Roy DeMeo (37 years old), Joseph Guglielmo (50 years old), Henry Borelli (29 years old), Joseph Testa (23 years old), Harvey Rosenberg (27 years old).
Location: Flatlands, Brooklyn.


22. Joseph Scorney (28 years old) (Murdered September 28, 1978)
Motive: Refused to join DeMeo’s auto-theft operation. Threatened Richard DiNome's children.
Method: Blunt force trauma to the head after being shot.
Murderers: Vito Arena (36 years old) and Richard DiNome (24 years old).
Accomplices: Ronald Turekian (29 years old), Frederick DiNome (37 years old).
Location: Autoshop owned by Richard DiNome in Canarsie, Brooklyn.


23. Edward Daniel Grillo (44 years old) (Murdered November 14, 1978)
Motive: Fell into heavy debt, seen as weak and potential cooperator.
Method: Shot to death. Corpse dismembered.
Participants: Likely Roy DeMeo (38 years old), Harvey Rosenberg (28 years old), Joseph Testa (23 years old), Anthony Senter (23 years old).
Location: Gemini Apartment in Flatlands, Brooklyn.


24. Unidentified Victim #3 (Murdered Early 1979)
Motive: Allegedly described to Arena as "favor for someone in Manhattan”.
Method: Unknown. Allegedly witnessed at the Gemini apartment by Vito Arena.
Participants: Roy DeMeo (38 years old), others.
Location: Gemini Apartment in Flatlands, Brooklyn.


25. Unidentified Victim #4 (Murdered Early 1979)
Motive: Allegedly described to Arena as "favor for someone in Manhattan”.
Method: Unknown. Allegedly witnessed at the Gemini apartment by Vito Arena.
Participants: Roy DeMeo (38 years old), others.
Location: Gemini Apartment in Flatlands, Brooklyn.


26. Unidentified Victim #5 (Murdered February 2, 1979)
Motive: Insulted Roy DeMeo.
Method: Shot to death. Allegedly witnessed outside Gemini Lounge by Dominick Montiglio.
Murderer: Roy DeMeo (38 years old).
Location: Flatlands, Brooklyn.


27. Peter Waring (Murdered February 7, 1979)
Motive: Suspected of being police informant.
Method: Likely Shot to Death. Corpse dismembered.
Participants: Likely Roy DeMeo (38 years old), Harvey Rosenberg (28 years old), others.
Location: Gemini Lounge in Flatlands, Brooklyn.


28. Scott Carfaro (Murdered Early 1979)
Motive: Acquitted of rape; victim’s family members contracted DeMeo Crew.
Method: Unknown.
Participants: Likely Roy DeMeo (38 years old), others.
Location: Unknown.


29. Frederick T.odaro (60 years old) (Murdered February 19, 1979)
Motive: Contract Murder; killed so his nephew, Douglas Rega (29 years old), could take over business property.
Method: Shot and stabbed to death. Corpse dismembered.
Murderer: Roy DeMeo (38 years old) and Harvey Rosenberg (28 years old).
Accomplices: Joseph Testa (23 years old), Anthony Senter (23 years old), Frederick DiNome (38 years old).
Location: Gemini Apartment in Flatlands, Brooklyn.


30. Charles Padnick (Murdered March 17, 1979)
Motive: Murdered in a cocaine rip-off by the Crew.
Method: Likely shot to death then dismembered.
Participants: Harvey Rosenberg (28 years old), Roy DeMeo (38 years old), others.
Location: Likely the Gemini Lounge in Flatlands, Brooklyn.


31. William Serrano (Murdered March 17, 1979)
Motive: Murdered in a cocaine rip-off by the Crew.
Method: Likely shot to death then dismembered.
Participants: Harvey Rosenberg (28 years old), Roy DeMeo (38 years old), others.
Location: Likely the Gemini Lounge in Flatlands, Brooklyn.


32. Unidentified associate of Serrano (Murdered March 17, 1979)
Motive: Murdered in a cocaine rip-off by the Crew.
Method: Likely shot to death then dismembered.
Participants: Harvey Rosenberg (28 years old), Roy DeMeo (38 years old), others.
Location: Likely the Gemini Lounge in Flatlands, Brooklyn.


33. Unidentified female associate of Serrano (Murdered March 17, 1979)
Motive: Murdered in a cocaine rip-off by the Crew.
Method: Likely shot to death then dismembered.
Participants: Harvey Rosenberg (28 years old), Roy DeMeo (38 years old), others.
Location: Likely the Gemini Lounge in Flatlands, Brooklyn.


34. Jamie Padnick (Murdered March 18, 1979)
Motive: Went to New York to investigate father’s disappearance; knew of cocaine deal.
Method: Likely shot to death then dismembered.
Participants: Harvey Rosenberg (28 years old), Roy DeMeo (38 years old), others.
Location: Likely the Gemini Lounge in Flatlands, Brooklyn.


35. Dominick Ragucci (18 years old) (Murdered April 19, 1979)
Motive: Mistaken for hitman by Roy DeMeo.
Method: Shot seven times at close range with handgun.
Murderer: Roy DeMeo (38 years old).
Accomplices: Frederick DiNome (38 years old), Joseph Guglielmo (51 years old).
Location: Route 101 in Suffolk County, Long Island.


36. Harvey/Chris Rosenberg (28 years old) (Murdered May 11, 1979)
Motive: Murdered to avoid war between Gambinos and Colombians.
Method: Shot four times in head.
Murderers: Roy DeMeo (38 years old) and Anthony Senter (24 years old).
Accomplices: Joseph Testa (24 years old), Henry Borelli (30 years old), Frederick DiNome (38 years old).
Location: Gemini Lounge. Body dumped at Gateway National Recreation Area, Brooklyn.


37. James Eppolito (62 years old) (Murdered October 1, 1979)
Motive: Accused Roy and Anthony Gaggi of being drug dealers.
Method: Shot multiple times in head with handgun.
Murderer: Roy DeMeo (39 years old).
Accomplice: Anthony Gaggi (54 years old).
Location: Coney Island, Brooklyn.


38. James Eppolito, Jr. (33 years old) (Murdered October 1, 1979)
Motive: Accused Roy and Anthony Gaggi of being drug dealers.
Method: Shot multiple times in head with handgun.
Murderer: Anthony Gaggi (54 years old).
Accomplice: Roy DeMeo (39 years old).
Location: Coney Island, Brooklyn.


39. Khaled Daoud (Murdered October 12, 1979)
Motive: Threatened to inform police about DeMeo auto-theft operation.
Method: Shot to death. Corpse dismembered.
Murderers: Roy DeMeo (39 years old) and Henry Borelli (31 years old).
Accomplices: Frederick DiNome (38 years old), Vito Arena (37 years old), Joseph Testa (24 years old), Anthony Senter (24 years old).
Location: Frederick DiNome’s bodyshop on Glenwood Road in Flatlands, Brooklyn.


40. Ronald Falcaro (29 years old) (Murdered October 12, 1979)
Motive: Worked with Daoud, knew of DeMeo car operation.
Method: Shot to death. Corpse dismembered.
Murderer: Henry Borelli (31 years old).
Accomplices: Roy DeMeo (39 years old), Frederick DiNome (38 years old), Vito Arena (37 years old), Joseph Testa (24 years old), Anthony Senter (24 years old).
Location: Frederick DiNome’s bodyshop on Glenwood Road in Flatlands, Brooklyn.


41. Joseph Coppolino (39 years old) (Murdered March 7, 1980)
Motive: Suspected of being informant for Narcotics Detectives.
Method: Stabbed to death. Corpse decapitated.
Participants: Roy DeMeo (39 years old), others.
Location: Brooklyn.


42. Patrick Penny (21 years old) (Murdered May 12, 1980)
Motive: Testified against Anthony Gaggi in State murder trial.
Method: Shot nine times in head.
Murderer: Roy DeMeo (39 years old).
Accomplices: Vito Arena (38 years old), Richard DiNome (25 years old).
Location: Sheepshead Bay, Brooklyn.


43. Charles Mongitore (30 years old) (Murdered June 5, 1980)
Motive: Ignored warnings about testifying against Andrew Mangialino, son of Gambino Soldier Salvatore Mangialino.
Method: Shot fourteen times at close range with handguns. Throat slit.
Murderers: Roy DeMeo (39 years old) and Henry Borelli (31 years old).
Accomplices: Vito Arena (38 years old), Richard DiNome (25 years old), Joseph Testa (25 years old), Anthony Senter (25 years old), Salvatore Mangialino (43 years old).


44. Daniel Scutaro (25 years old) (Murdered June 5, 1980)
Motive: Encountered DeMeo Crew as they were cleaning up after Mongitore shooting.
Method: Shot to death.
Murderers: Roy DeMeo (39 years old) and Henry Borelli (32 years old).
Accomplices: Vito Arena (38 years old), Richard DiNome (25 years old), Joseph Testa (25 years old), Anthony Senter (25 years old), Salvatore Mangialino (43 years old).


45. Frank Amato (Murdered September 20, 1980)
Motive: Ordered by Gambino Boss Paul Castellano.
Method: Shot to death with automatic firearm. Corpse dismembered.
Murderer: Roy DeMeo (40 years old).
Accomplices: Joseph Testa (25 years old), Anthony Senter (25 years old), Frederick DiNome (39 years old), Richard DiNome (26 years old).
Location: Gemini Apartment in Flatlands, Brooklyn. Body dumped in Atlantic Ocean.


46. James Bennett (April 29, 1981)
Motive: Cooperating Witness set to testify against DeMeo Crew member Richard Mastrangelo.
Method: Shot to death by two gunmen.
Participants: Unknown.
Location: Brooklyn.


47. Anthony Romano (64 years old) (Murdered July 4, 1982)
Motive: Suspected of involvement in 1978 robbery of Peter LaFroscia.
Method: Shot to death.
Participants: Roy DeMeo (41 years old), others.
Location: Brooklyn


48. John Romano (Murdered July 4, 1982)
Motive: Suspected of involvement in 1978 robbery of Peter LaFroscia.
Method: Shot to death.
Participants: Roy DeMeo (41 years old), others.
Location: Brooklyn


49. Roy DeMeo (42 years old) (Murdered January 10, 1983)
Motive: Gambino hierarchy feared he would become cooperating witness.
Method: Shot to death.
Participants: Suspected to be Anthony Gaggi (57 years old), Joseph Testa (27 years old) and Anthony Senter (27 years old).
Location: Found in parking lot of Varuna Boat Club in Sheepshead Bay, Brooklyn.


50. Richard DiNome (29 years old) (Murdered February 4, 1984)
Motive: Considered weak and potential cooperating witness.
Method: Shot once in back of head with automatic firearm.
Participants: Likely Joseph Testa (28 years old), Anthony Senter (28 years old), others.
Location: Found in living room of Gravesend, Brooklyn home.


51. John Baida (Murdered February 4, 1984)
Motive: Present at Richard DiNome’s house when hitmen arrived.
Method: Shot once in back of head with automatic firearm.
Participants: Likely Joseph Testa (28 years old), Anthony Senter (28 years old), others.
Location: Gravesend, Brooklyn


52. Frederick Seiden (Murdered February 4, 1984)
Motive: Present at Richard DiNome’s house when hitmen arrived.
Method: Shot twice in head with automatic firearm.
Participants: Likely Joseph Testa (28 years old), Anthony Senter (28 years old), others.
Location: Gravesend, Brooklyn.


Post DeMeo-Crew Murders


53. Vladimir Reznikov (Murdered June 13, 1986)
Motive: Threatened acquaintance of Lucchese Capo Anthony Casso.
Method: Shot multiple times in head.
Murderer: Joseph Testa (31 years old)
Location: Brighton Beach.


54. Nicholas Guido (Murdered December 25, 1986)
Motive: Mistakenly identified as individual involved in attempted hit on Anthony Casso.
Method: Shot four times at close range with handgun.
Murderer: Joseph Testa (31 years old)
Accomplices: Anthony Casso (Ordered Hit); George Zappola (Supervisor of hit).
Location: Brooklyn.


55. Carmine Varriale (Murdered September 3, 1987)
Motive:
Method: Shot multiple times at close range with handgun.
Murderer: Frank Smith.
Accomplices: Joseph Testa (32 years old) (Backup Shooter); Anthony Senter (32 years old) (Backup Shooter); George Zappola (28 years old).


56. Frank Santora (Murdered September 3, 1987)
Motive: Killed alongside Carmine Varriale.
Method: Shot multiple times at close range with handgun.
Murderer: Frank Smith.
Accomplices: Joseph Testa (32 years old) (Backup Shooter); Anthony Senter (32 years old) (Backup Shooter).

User avatar
AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 707
Joined: August 28th, 2008, 4:28 pm
What city do you live in now?: The Bronx

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread postby AlbaniaUnited » September 8th, 2008, 9:17 pm

I must have missed this quote before. I am going to assume it is from AlbaniaUnited. Just out of curiosity, where does the "probably 3-5 times the associates" come for the Rudaj gang? Once again, the Rudaj gang didn't have "members" and "associates" like the LCN does. It didn't have an induction ceremony that would differentiate between members and associates. The two or three dozen members of the gang were the extent of it's manpower.


Because you moron. There is a big difference between a member and an associate for the Corporation. Not every person indicted could call themselves a member. They did have members and associates like the La Cosa Nostra families. If the total number of members and associates for the Rudaj Organisation was only three dozen then I would have never even compared them to the Colombo's. The reason Fred Snelling (FBI) said they amounted to a "Sixth crime family" is because they had three dozen or so 'members' with a lot of associates. I shouldn't have said 3-5 associates because it would be more. Alex Rudaj had every Albanian gangster in the Bronx as an associate. I seen the man myself. Personally, I don't like him. Too arrogant. Colotti had many associates as well.

Also one more thing. Just because Fred Snelling (FBI) said they amounted to a sixth crime family it does not mean that they equal the Gambino's you moron. It meant that they are a crime family. Maybe not a major one but The NJ and Philly mafia families are not comparable to the Gambino's and Genovese's either. But your so fixated on Italians absolutly dominating every thing that you take shit into consideration.


Finally, no I did not read your reports or video about Italians and the taxing thing. Why? Becuase I never doubted you. I don't know why the hell you keep posting about it. All I said was the overall tax would not add up to 1% or even 0.50%.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3036
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread postby thewestside » September 8th, 2008, 9:45 pm

AlbaniaUnited wrote:Because you moron. There is a big difference between a member and an associate for the Corporation. Not every person indicted could call themselves a member. They did have members and associates like the La Cosa Nostra families. If the total number of members and associates for the Rudaj Organisation was only three dozen then I would have never even compared them to the Colombo's. The reason Fred Snelling (FBI) said they amounted to a "Sixth crime family" is because they had three dozen or so 'members' with a lot of associates. I shouldn't have said 3-5 associates because it would be more. Alex Rudaj had every Albanian gangster in the Bronx as an associate. I seen the man myself. Personally, I don't like him. Too arrogant. Colotti had many associates as well.


Snelling's comment that the Rudaj gang "amounted to a sixth family" was simply an overstatement. That can be seen by hindsight and the fact that the gang never compared to one of the five New York Families in any way. And that's what Snelling was implying, that they were a "sixth family" comparable to the five LCN families in New York. Show me where there were ever members and associates differentiated in the gang. And show me where it was said that it had "three dozen or so members" with "a lot" of associates.

Also one more thing. Just because Fred Snelling (FBI) said they amounted to a sixth crime family it does not mean that they equal the Gambino's you moron. It meant that they are a crime family. Maybe not a major one but The NJ and Philly mafia families are not comparable to the Gambino's and Genovese's either. But your so fixated on Italians absolutly dominating every thing that you take shit into consideration.


As I said above, Snelling saying they were a "sixth family" was an implication that they compared to the five New York Families. They didn't. You now it and I know it. Don't start trying to backpeddle now.

Finally, no I did not read your reports or video about Italians and the taxing thing. Why? Becuase I never doubted you. I don't know why the hell you keep posting about it. All I said was the overall tax would not add up to 1% or even 0.50%.


Yes, you did doubt. That's why you accused me of posting outdated articles and reports. You wanted to see something from 2008. I gave you information from 2000 to the present. I seemed to me that you were about to claim that the LCN doesn't control labor unions or influence major industries anymore and you were proven wrong. Again. Now, the exact percentage overall is not known. As one of the articles said - the ones you didn't bother to read - the mob's tax in the contstruction industry alone is 2%. The original point of all this, if you recall, is that the LCN's "mob tax" on industries in New York dwarfs the shakedown operations by other crime groups.

User avatar
AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 707
Joined: August 28th, 2008, 4:28 pm
What city do you live in now?: The Bronx

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread postby AlbaniaUnited » September 8th, 2008, 10:59 pm

thewestside wrote:
AlbaniaUnited wrote:Because you moron. There is a big difference between a member and an associate for the Corporation. Not every person indicted could call themselves a member. They did have members and associates like the La Cosa Nostra families. If the total number of members and associates for the Rudaj Organisation was only three dozen then I would have never even compared them to the Colombo's. The reason Fred Snelling (FBI) said they amounted to a "Sixth crime family" is because they had three dozen or so 'members' with a lot of associates. I shouldn't have said 3-5 associates because it would be more. Alex Rudaj had every Albanian gangster in the Bronx as an associate. I seen the man myself. Personally, I don't like him. Too arrogant. Colotti had many associates as well.


Snelling's comment that the Rudaj gang "amounted to a sixth family" was simply an overstatement. That can be seen by hindsight and the fact that the gang never compared to one of the five New York Families in any way. And that's what Snelling was implying, that they were a "sixth family" comparable to the five LCN families in New York. Show me where there were ever members and associates differentiated in the gang. And show me where it was said that it had "three dozen or so members" with "a lot" of associates.

Also one more thing. Just because Fred Snelling (FBI) said they amounted to a sixth crime family it does not mean that they equal the Gambino's you moron. It meant that they are a crime family. Maybe not a major one but The NJ and Philly mafia families are not comparable to the Gambino's and Genovese's either. But your so fixated on Italians absolutly dominating every thing that you take shit into consideration.


As I said above, Snelling saying they were a "sixth family" was an implication that they compared to the five New York Families. They didn't. You now it and I know it. Don't start trying to backpeddle now.

Finally, no I did not read your reports or video about Italians and the taxing thing. Why? Becuase I never doubted you. I don't know why the hell you keep posting about it. All I said was the overall tax would not add up to 1% or even 0.50%.


Yes, you did doubt. That's why you accused me of posting outdated articles and reports. You wanted to see something from 2008. I gave you information from 2000 to the present. I seemed to me that you were about to claim that the LCN doesn't control labor unions or influence major industries anymore and you were proven wrong. Again. Now, the exact percentage overall is not known. As one of the articles said - the ones you didn't bother to read - the mob's tax in the contstruction industry alone is 2%. The original point of all this, if you recall, is that the LCN's "mob tax" on industries in New York dwarfs the shakedown operations by other crime groups.



Your sucha moron it's not even funny anymore. I am the most rational and patient of all my friends but you honestly piss the hell out of me. Why should Fred Snelling (Who is in the fuckin' FBI *your gods*) make an overstatement like that? If the Rudajs didn't have any associates they would never be considered a "sixth family". It says in the indictment itself your slow imcompetent reader 26 members and associates of the Corporation indicted. Why would they say members AND associates. You even questioning the Corporation having associates shows you want to downsize them as much as possible. As if you just posted about the mob tax again!? I don't care. Even if it is 2% I do not care. There are many other types of crimes. The Italians are like I said many times living off the past. They live off past deals, past organisation, past connections. As time goes, so does their power because they lack the real gangsterism that Albanians, Russians, Cubans, Colombians bring from their home country. The Italian mafia is a dying mafia in New York City. Others are on the rise. Italians rely on Albanians for muscle like you wouldn't believe around here. John Gotti Jr. had an Albanian body guard for god's sake. He's the boss of the second most powerful Italian crime family in the United States. Why is he relying on an Albanian for protection? If the mafia had at its disposal as much muscle as you claim this would not happen. The Gambinos main assassins are Albanian as well as many of their high-level associates (Zef Mustafa - made over $20 million USD *more then most Gambino made men*). The Italians are only on top temporary because of the reasons I stated up there. It will not be a long contuing trend. Jerry Capeci says there is no enough Albanians to take over. There is over 150,000 in New York City alone. There is too many here. The Albanians as a whole have not yet established themselves. They are new immigrants and most of them have no permanent status in America being as the Albanian immigration wave to America started around 1993. If we can come up this fast in New York and across the world actually. Then imagine the Albanian mafia in twenty years when most of them here will be able to speak english and see there way around. A lot of Albanian gangsters work with the LCN families because we view it as fast money. They're too lazy, fat and old to go up to a couple of niggers who went against them and make an example out of them. Why shouldn't we do it for them for a price? The Gambino boss wants a bodyguard? Why shouldn't we do it and learn something while were there? But I think the Albanians have made their point about standing down to no one even if it is to a criminal organisation dating back a hundred years. You think you know about the Albanian mafia from the west coast of the United States because you read some reports. But you don't know shit. I live here. I read just as much as you do about all types of mafia's and gang's. But your Italian and desperately want things to go back to the 1950's. I'm tired of you coming on here thinking you know everything. You honestly don't know the half of it. You think the Albanian mafia around here revolves around Alex Rudaj like many other ignorant people.

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1572
Joined: October 23rd, 2006, 12:15 am

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread postby TeeKay » September 9th, 2008, 12:18 am

AlbaniaUnited wrote:
thewestside wrote:
AlbaniaUnited wrote:Because you moron. There is a big difference between a member and an associate for the Corporation. Not every person indicted could call themselves a member. They did have members and associates like the La Cosa Nostra families. If the total number of members and associates for the Rudaj Organisation was only three dozen then I would have never even compared them to the Colombo's. The reason Fred Snelling (FBI) said they amounted to a "Sixth crime family" is because they had three dozen or so 'members' with a lot of associates. I shouldn't have said 3-5 associates because it would be more. Alex Rudaj had every Albanian gangster in the Bronx as an associate. I seen the man myself. Personally, I don't like him. Too arrogant. Colotti had many associates as well.


Snelling's comment that the Rudaj gang "amounted to a sixth family" was simply an overstatement. That can be seen by hindsight and the fact that the gang never compared to one of the five New York Families in any way. And that's what Snelling was implying, that they were a "sixth family" comparable to the five LCN families in New York. Show me where there were ever members and associates differentiated in the gang. And show me where it was said that it had "three dozen or so members" with "a lot" of associates.

Also one more thing. Just because Fred Snelling (FBI) said they amounted to a sixth crime family it does not mean that they equal the Gambino's you moron. It meant that they are a crime family. Maybe not a major one but The NJ and Philly mafia families are not comparable to the Gambino's and Genovese's either. But your so fixated on Italians absolutly dominating every thing that you take shit into consideration.


As I said above, Snelling saying they were a "sixth family" was an implication that they compared to the five New York Families. They didn't. You now it and I know it. Don't start trying to backpeddle now.

Finally, no I did not read your reports or video about Italians and the taxing thing. Why? Becuase I never doubted you. I don't know why the hell you keep posting about it. All I said was the overall tax would not add up to 1% or even 0.50%.


Yes, you did doubt. That's why you accused me of posting outdated articles and reports. You wanted to see something from 2008. I gave you information from 2000 to the present. I seemed to me that you were about to claim that the LCN doesn't control labor unions or influence major industries anymore and you were proven wrong. Again. Now, the exact percentage overall is not known. As one of the articles said - the ones you didn't bother to read - the mob's tax in the contstruction industry alone is 2%. The original point of all this, if you recall, is that the LCN's "mob tax" on industries in New York dwarfs the shakedown operations by other crime groups.



Your sucha moron it's not even funny anymore. I am the most rational and patient of all my friends but you honestly piss the hell out of me. Why should Fred Snelling (Who is in the fuckin' FBI *your gods*) make an overstatement like that? If the Rudajs didn't have any associates they would never be considered a "sixth family". It says in the indictment itself your slow imcompetent reader 26 members and associates of the Corporation indicted. Why would they say members AND associates. You even questioning the Corporation having associates shows you want to downsize them as much as possible. As if you just posted about the mob tax again!? I don't care. Even if it is 2% I do not care. There are many other types of crimes. The Italians are like I said many times living off the past. They live off past deals, past organisation, past connections. As time goes, so does their power because they lack the real gangsterism that Albanians, Russians, Cubans, Colombians bring from their home country. The Italian mafia is a dying mafia in New York City. Others are on the rise. Italians rely on Albanians for muscle like you wouldn't believe around here. John Gotti Jr. had an Albanian body guard for god's sake. He's the boss of the second most powerful Italian crime family in the United States. Why is he relying on an Albanian for protection? If the mafia had at its disposal as much muscle as you claim this would not happen. The Gambinos main assassins are Albanian as well as many of their high-level associates (Zef Mustafa - made over $20 million USD *more then most Gambino made men*). The Italians are only on top temporary because of the reasons I stated up there. It will not be a long contuing trend. Jerry Capeci says there is no enough Albanians to take over. There is over 150,000 in New York City alone. There is too many here. The Albanians as a whole have not yet established themselves. They are new immigrants and most of them have no permanent status in America being as the Albanian immigration wave to America started around 1993. If we can come up this fast in New York and across the world actually. Then imagine the Albanian mafia in twenty years when most of them here will be able to speak english and see there way around. A lot of Albanian gangsters work with the LCN families because we view it as fast money. They're too lazy, fat and old to go up to a couple of niggers who went against them and make an example out of them. Why shouldn't we do it for them for a price? The Gambino boss wants a bodyguard? Why shouldn't we do it and learn something while were there? But I think the Albanians have made their point about standing down to no one even if it is to a criminal organisation dating back a hundred years. You think you know about the Albanian mafia from the west coast of the United States because you read some reports. But you don't know shit. I live here. I read just as much as you do about all types of mafia's and gang's. But your Italian and desperately want things to go back to the 1950's. I'm tired of you coming on here thinking you know everything. You honestly don't know the half of it. You think the Albanian mafia around here revolves around Alex Rudaj like many other ignorant people.


Gosh your a broken fuck*n record,how many times do you have to repeat your self about the same things? Your saying everything johnny did when ever tried to make a point that there was over half a million albanians in US over 1 quote of a local albanian that he put his word first of the US Census Bureau,any idiot wouldnt agree to the other over that.

Italians rely on Albanians for muscle like you wouldn't believe around here. John Gotti Jr. had an Albanian body guard for god's sake. He's the boss of the second most powerful Italian crime family in the United States.


Yeah we've heard this over and over again,take away albanians from NY,Italians would always have others to go for when muscle is needed,they did before with other ethnic groups and one last thing,jnr gotti had acting boss position for a short time,he's not even a factor in the gambinos these days at all,besides no one took him seriously as boss,the genovese refused to even communicate with him.

They are new immigrants and most of them have no permanent status in America being as the Albanian immigration wave to America started around 1993. If we can come up this fast in New York and across the world actually. Then imagine the Albanian mafia in twenty years when most of them here will be able to speak english and see there way around.


I hope your not insinuating that albanians will ever be top or number 2 in new york,no other criminal group will have the luxuries of what LCN had ever again because Law Enforcement is on everyone's ass,they would never have the event of them being so entrenched in the city that they'll be around long.

hey live off past deals, past organisation, past connections. As time goes, so does their power because they lack the real gangsterism that Albanians, Russians, Cubans, Colombians bring from their home country.


what are you saying? All their old long time operations of labour racketeering,extortion,gambling of course are all old shit and past deals? Take away LCN's drugs and their other operations would still be active,take away drugs from most outfits they wouldnt have sh*t.Albanians can stay sticking to doing robberies and atm theft lol.

User avatar
AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 707
Joined: August 28th, 2008, 4:28 pm
What city do you live in now?: The Bronx

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread postby AlbaniaUnited » September 9th, 2008, 8:12 am

Gosh your a broken fu--*n record,how many times do you have to repeat your self about the same things? Your saying everything johnny did when ever tried to make a point that there was over half a million albanians in US over 1 quote of a local albanian that he put his word first of the US Census Bureau,any idiot wouldnt agree to the other over that.


Okay first of all. I didn't give you a source from a local Albanian's estimate of the Albanian population in the United States. I gave you the estimate the Albanian-American Civic League tallied as well as other official estimates. The U.S. Census does not pay attention to this to the level they should to get accurate estimates. I went to that site and I seen every estimate for every nationality and they account a hundred and twelve million people as unidentified or as 'others'. There is your so called U.S. Census. Yes, according to them there are 157,000 Albanians in the United States. The U.S. Census however, does not count the Albanian immigrants with no resolved status in America. Which accounts for most Albanians. Can I believe there are 157,000 passport holding Albanians? Yes. That may very well be possible but the total number of Albanians period here is much higher (550,000 - 750,000).

http://factfinder.census.gov/servlet/DT ... &-_lang=en


Yeah we've heard this over and over again,take away albanians from NY,Italians would always have others to go for when muscle is needed,they did before with other ethnic groups and one last thing,jnr gotti had acting boss position for a short time,he's not even a factor in the gambinos these days at all,besides no one took him seriously as boss,the genovese refused to even communicate with him.


What are you talking about? John Gotti Jr. was the boss after his father went to jail. Your right, he wasent well respected but he was the boss. And his bodyguard was an Albanian from Cherry Hill, New Jersey. The main assassins for the Gambinos are Albanians as well.

I hope your not insinuating that albanians will ever be top or number 2 in new york,no other criminal group will have the luxuries of what LCN had ever again because Law Enforcement is on everyone's ass,they would never have the event of them being so entrenched in the city that they'll be around long.


Albanians are climbing the mafia pyramid very fast. Not just in the United States but in the world. 1991 was the real birth of the Albanian mafia. Of course there was Albanian criminal activity before then. But those were Albanians lucky enough to live in the Albanian regions outside communist Albania. Sure even some Albanians from Albania managed to escaped the communist country and participate in crime abroad such as Zef Mustafa and Frederik Durda, etc.... But very little and I mean very little. I am not saying that the Albanian mafia will grow to the extent of the Italian mafia in the 1950's. But Albanian activies will grow significantly as the years go by.

what are you saying? All their old long time operations of labour racketeering,extortion,gambling of course are all old shit and past deals? Take away LCN's drugs and their other operations would still be active,take away drugs from most outfits they wouldnt have sh*t.Albanians can stay sticking to doing robberies and atm theft lol.


Okay to be honest I really cannot understand what you wrote here because of your bad grammer. But yes I stated that the Italian mafia is living off past deals, connections, entrenchment and past money. While other groups are building these things. Luckily the Italians did it at an easier time. The Italian mafia continuely decreases in power, wealth, etc... every passing year. While the Albanians, Russians, etc... get stronger every passing year. Your ignorant remark about Albanians and ATM machines and robberies comes from the YACS group, a mainly Albanian group who in ten years were able to heist more then $100 million USD. What you forgot to read is that the YACS groups was also involved in gambling and drugs. Although robberies are ways of quick cash. The Albanians have gained most noriety for drug and arms trafficking in the United States as well as murder.

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1177
Joined: May 13th, 2008, 3:29 pm

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread postby Faciulina » September 9th, 2008, 9:27 am

Okay to be honest I really cannot understand what you wrote here because of your bad grammer. But yes I stated that the Italian mafia is living off past deals, connections, entrenchment and past money. While other groups are building these things. Luckily the Italians did it at an easier time. The Italian mafia continuely decreases in power, wealth, etc... every passing year. While the Albanians, Russians, etc... get stronger every passing year. Your ignorant remark about Albanians and ATM machines and robberies comes from the YACS group, a mainly Albanian group who in ten years were able to heist more then $100 million USD. What you forgot to read is that the YACS groups was also involved in gambling and drugs. Although robberies are ways of quick cash. The Albanians have gained most noriety for drug and arms trafficking in the United States as well as murder.


you make me laugh albaniaunited the only is living in the past are you not the italian mafia ahahahah albanian and russian mafia aren't anymore what they used to be in middle 1990s no way they get stronger and stronger just in your dreams... in greece there are over 1 million albanians and greek goverment don't care of them they are not considered a threat but just street crimes and a few drug trafficking how can they be a threat in usa where they are 200.000 or less? be serious now albaniaunited the albanian have a paramilitary groups and gangs in europe theire gangs are more organized than other eastern europe gangs but they are nothng compared to italian mafia they are by far more disorganized they earn little... in usa the mafia survived tons of indictments and it is still the strongest the albanian can't survive just 1 indictement because they are not organized so just stop dreaming man they will never surpass the italians they aren't capable at all... and finally the only organized crime gropus getting stronger and stronger today are the ndrangheta and some mexican cartels nobody else we are in 2008 man not 1997

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1177
Joined: May 13th, 2008, 3:29 pm

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread postby Faciulina » September 9th, 2008, 9:41 am

What are you talking about? John Gotti Jr. was the boss after his father went to jail. Your right, he wasent well respected but he was the boss. And his bodyguard was an Albanian from Cherry Hill, New Jersey. The main assassins for the Gambinos are Albanians as well.


ahahaha the albanians are not professional killers stop saying BS man the italians in usa used them just a few times because it's a multietnich society they worked with irish and jewish in the past and sometimes it used them as shooters when they need somebody unknown... the irish westies were by far stronger than today albanians they killed very much the albanians today killed 2 or 3 men ahahahah very professional killers... please don't make me laugh the italian mafia in usa killed thousands of men in the years today it's killing less because the feds are stronger than the past and because the american goverment is less corrupted not because they are not capable of killing, the mafia is professional they are not chickenthieves or crips and bloods killing without any reason

Richboy17
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 471
Joined: May 28th, 2007, 7:43 pm
Location: New York
Contact:

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread postby Richboy17 » September 9th, 2008, 5:27 pm

Because you moron. There is a big difference between a member and an associate for the Corporation. Not every person indicted could call themselves a member. They did have members and associates like the La Cosa Nostra families. If the total number of members and associates for the Rudaj Organisation was only three dozen then I would have never even compared them to the Colombo's. The reason Fred Snelling (FBI) said they amounted to a "Sixth crime family" is because they had three dozen or so 'members' with a lot of associates. I shouldn't have said 3-5 associates because it would be more. Alex Rudaj had every Albanian gangster in the Bronx as an associate. I seen the man myself. Personally, I don't like him. Too arrogant. Colotti had many associates as well.

In your last posts you said there were many albanian gangsters that were split from the Rudaj in the bronx and more powerful. Now your saying every Albanian gangster in the Bronx was an associate. Which one is it?

Richboy17
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 471
Joined: May 28th, 2007, 7:43 pm
Location: New York
Contact:

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread postby Richboy17 » September 9th, 2008, 5:28 pm

Hey Albanian United, are you a member of the ABI? I think you might be, those kids idolize gangsters.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3036
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread postby thewestside » September 9th, 2008, 5:31 pm

AlbaniaUnited wrote:Your sucha moron it's not even funny anymore. I am the most rational and patient of all my friends but you honestly piss the hell out of me. Why should Fred Snelling (Who is in the fuckin' FBI *your gods*) make an overstatement like that? If the Rudajs didn't have any associates they would never be considered a "sixth family". It says in the indictment itself your slow imcompetent reader 26 members and associates of the Corporation indicted. Why would they say members AND associates. You even questioning the Corporation having associates shows you want to downsize them as much as possible. As if you just posted about the mob tax again!? I don't care. Even if it is 2% I do not care. There are many other types of crimes. The Italians are like I said many times living off the past. They live off past deals, past organisation, past connections. As time goes, so does their power because they lack the real gangsterism that Albanians, Russians, Cubans, Colombians bring from their home country. The Italian mafia is a dying mafia in New York City. Others are on the rise. Italians rely on Albanians for muscle like you wouldn't believe around here. John Gotti Jr. had an Albanian body guard for god's sake. He's the boss of the second most powerful Italian crime family in the United States. Why is he relying on an Albanian for protection? If the mafia had at its disposal as much muscle as you claim this would not happen. The Gambinos main assassins are Albanian as well as many of their high-level associates (Zef Mustafa - made over $20 million USD *more then most Gambino made men*). The Italians are only on top temporary because of the reasons I stated up there. It will not be a long contuing trend. Jerry Capeci says there is no enough Albanians to take over. There is over 150,000 in New York City alone. There is too many here. The Albanians as a whole have not yet established themselves. They are new immigrants and most of them have no permanent status in America being as the Albanian immigration wave to America started around 1993. If we can come up this fast in New York and across the world actually. Then imagine the Albanian mafia in twenty years when most of them here will be able to speak english and see there way around. A lot of Albanian gangsters work with the LCN families because we view it as fast money. They're too lazy, fat and old to go up to a couple of niggers who went against them and make an example out of them. Why shouldn't we do it for them for a price? The Gambino boss wants a bodyguard? Why shouldn't we do it and learn something while were there? But I think the Albanians have made their point about standing down to no one even if it is to a criminal organisation dating back a hundred years. You think you know about the Albanian mafia from the west coast of the United States because you read some reports. But you don't know shit. I live here. I read just as much as you do about all types of mafia's and gang's. But your Italian and desperately want things to go back to the 1950's. I'm tired of you coming on here thinking you know everything. You honestly don't know the half of it. You think the Albanian mafia around here revolves around Alex Rudaj like many other ignorant people.


You are hardly rational and patient. You are as big of a basket case as JohnnyRed ever was. I reread the first part of the indictment and you are correct about it differentiating between members and associates. However, I have yet to see in the indictment or anywhere else any estimations of how many members and associates the group had beyond the names listed. What I do know is that after the indictment and convictions, the FBI considers the Rudaj gang defunct. Now, was every single member or associate indicted? Probably not. But obviuosly enough were where the organization could not continue on. That goes in the face of your claims that the group had 3-5 associates for every member, or even more than that, or that Rudaj controlled every Albanian hood in the Bronx. All hype and nonsense from you.

I defer to authorities, including the FBI, the vast majority of the time. But there is the occassional exception and Snelling's comment was one of them. Quite simply, he vastly overstated the postion of the Rudaj gang by calling them a "sixth family," thereby implying that they compared to the five New York LCN families. The Rudaj gang did not compare to any of the five families in size, in strength, in diversification, in sophistication, in longetivity, in stability, or anything else. Once again, as I have said many times, the Rudaj gang was more comparable to a single New York LCN crew. If I were to compare the Rudaj gang to an LCN family, it would probably be something like the Buffalo family.

You keep saying the LCN is living off the past even though you don't realize that is partly what gives it it's present day strength. The LCN derives strength from having been active and entrenched in American organized crime for the better part of a century. The LCN is able to trade on it's name and reputation, which has been developed over decades, like no other group. The LCN derives strength from the fact that it has been active in the U.S. long enough to where it has bridged the gap between the underworld and the legitimate world, while other groups rarely operate out of their own ethnic communities. But, as for the present, numerous indictments just this decade have demonstrated that the New York LCN familes are far and away the most active and most powerful criminal organizations in New York. Are they in decline? Yes. Are other groups establishing themselves? Yes. But this does not mean the day will ever come where these newer groups will replace the LCN. And I have already explained the various reasons for this more than once.

For the record, John Gotti had a lot of bodyguards. Yes, one of them was Albanian. You keep saying that the Albanians are the main assassins for the LCN. They are certainly one of the groups most used by the LCN for muscle work, i.e. hits, beatings, robberies, arson, collections, etc. But, as I said before, they don't use Albanians exclusively for this things. They still have plenty of enforcers, both Italian and other groups, who they use for the same things as they have done for decades. Albanians are simply among the latest ethnic groups on the American organized crime scene with a reputation and ability for violence that the LCN recognizes it can use. Conversely, like other groups before, the Albanians recognize that they can greatly benefit from working for and being associated with the established LCN families in New York.

As for you saying that I am Italian, this is the last time I am going to address this issue. I have been a member of another organized crime forum for two years now and have always been very upfront regarding where I live, where I come from, my ethnicity, even my religion. People over there know me pretty well. I don't live on the West Coast. And I am not Italian. In fact, the state I live in isn't exactly known for having many Italians at all. The thread below, which can only be accessed by registered members of the forum, contains a post I made back in March when people were talking about their specific ethnicity. I said the same thing there that I said here, I am mainly of English descent. Some Danish I believe.

(March 9, 2008)
http://www.realdeal-forum.com/forum/vie ... ish#p90821

And since we're on the subject of ethnicity, I would like to highlight a few things from your above quote for all to see -

"If we can come up this fast in New York and across the world actually. Then imagine the Albanian mafia in twenty years when most of them here will be able to speak english and see there way around. A lot of Albanian gangsters work with the LCN families because we view it as fast money. They're too lazy, fat and old to go up to a couple of niggers who went against them and make an example out of them. Why shouldn't we do it for them for a price? The Gambino boss wants a bodyguard? Why shouldn't we do it and learn something while were there? But I think the Albanians have made their point about standing down to no one even if it is to a criminal organisation dating back a hundred years."

We? Who is "we?" The above quote from you is solid evidence that you, just like JohnnyRed, get some sort of sick ethnic pride from Albanian organized crime. By repeatedly using the term "we," you are demonstrating that, like JohnnyRed, you identify with them. And like JohnnyRed, this takes away your credibility to see things objectively. In short, you are just another Albanian Mafia hack just like JohnnyRed and many others who have become notorious on various organized crime forums and message boards. Truly you guys are pathetic.

Finally, you accuse me of thinking I know everything but not knowing shit. Well, I don't know everything and have never claimed to. But when it comes to organized crime, this much I do know. I have forgotten more than you will ever know.

User avatar
AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 707
Joined: August 28th, 2008, 4:28 pm
What city do you live in now?: The Bronx

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread postby AlbaniaUnited » September 9th, 2008, 6:06 pm

you make me laugh albaniaunited the only is living in the past are you not the italian mafia ahahahah albanian and russian mafia aren't anymore what they used to be in middle 1990s no way they get stronger and stronger just in your dreams... in greece there are over 1 million albanians and greek goverment don't care of them they are not considered a threat but just street crimes and a few drug trafficking how can they be a threat in usa where they are 200.000 or less? be serious now albaniaunited the albanian have a paramilitary groups and gangs in europe theire gangs are more organized than other eastern europe gangs but they are nothng compared to italian mafia they are by far more disorganized they earn little... in usa the mafia survived tons of indictments and it is still the strongest the albanian can't survive just 1 indictement because they are not organized so just stop dreaming man they will never surpass the italians they aren't capable at all... and finally the only organized crime gropus getting stronger and stronger today are the ndrangheta and some mexican cartels nobody else we are in 2008 man not 1997


First off, there are 550,000 to 750,000 Albanians in America. The overwhelming majority in the north-east and Detroit. Second off, the Albanians are stronger today then they are in 1997. This proves you have no idea what your talking about. As Albanians establish themselves here in America they get stronger. You ignorantly thinkg Alex Rudaj is the most powerful Albanian mobster here in America. Thats wrong, even the video I posted up of the guy who sent $30 million USD to Kosova and sent entire planes full of guns would be more powerful then Rudaj.

In Greece, Albanians control the majority of almost every illegal business. They control over 90% of the heroin there. Almost 100%. The Italian mafia is not as powerful in Greece then the Albanians. That only in your dreams.

Yes the only crime groups getting stronger is the Ndrangheta and the Mexican cartels. The Albanians and Russians were powerful in the mid 1990's but not anymore. Everyone suddenly changed their ways and the two mafias became extinct. Also according to you Albanians aren't violent like in the 90's. Now the homicide rate in Albania is five. The Albanian mafia only makes about seven to ten billion a year. Your a genius Faciulina!

User avatar
AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 707
Joined: August 28th, 2008, 4:28 pm
What city do you live in now?: The Bronx

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread postby AlbaniaUnited » September 9th, 2008, 6:23 pm

You are hardly rational and patient. You are as big of a basket case as JohnnyRed ever was. I reread the first part of the indictment and you are correct about it differentiating between members and associates. However, I have yet to see in the indictment or anywhere else any estimations of how many members and associates the group had beyond the names listed. What I do know is that after the indictment and convictions, the FBI considers the Rudaj gang defunct. Now, was every single member or associate indicted? Probably not. But obviuosly enough were where the organization could not continue on. That goes in the face of your claims that the group had 3-5 associates for every member, or even more than that, or that Rudaj controlled every Albanian hood in the Bronx. All hype and nonsense from you.



I have to go but I had to answer this specific quote before I left. When did I say he controlled every Albanian gangster? You see what I mean? You cannot read well. Your an illiterate, ignorant person. I said every Albanian in the Bronx is an associate of his. That does not mean every one of them are controlled by him. But you twist up my words AGAIN and then answer to your own idea of what I said. If JohnnyRed was a basket case you have got to be an escaped mental patient. This is the first time I'm actually going to defend Johnny because if he went through what I am. I don't blame him for getting frustrated. The Rudaj organisation might be out of business but that doesnt mean every member of it is behind bars. The majority of them are, yes. Some associates went to jail as well. They controlled fifty gambling spots around New York they must have associates in every one of them. This is all your political strategy. Make the other guy seem as if he doesnt know what he is talking about.



This is what happens when we talk.

AlbaniaUnited: Alex Rudaj had every Albanian in the Bronx as an associate.

thewestside: This is all hype and nonesense from you! You claim such things as Rudaj controlling every Albanian gangster in New York and then you wonder why no one wants to believe you. He only had a couple dozen members at most and no associates. The Gambino's are involved in GARMENT ALBANIAUNITED! FREAKING GARMENT!! Are you kidding me!? Every group in New York comes before the Albanians AlbaniaUnited. Italians, Russians, Colombians, Cubans, Jamaicans, Nigerians, Chinese, Japanese, Portuguese, Brazilians, Canadians, Sweds, Figians, Australians, Chilians, Iraqis, Algerians, G-Unit, ESPECIALLY G-UNIT! Do a little research outside the Albanian mafia and you will see why you are wrong and I am totally right. Now I'll be back to check if anyone on this forum has challenged my superior and absolute knowledge in about an hour because I have nothing else to do and this makes me feel good.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3036
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread postby thewestside » September 9th, 2008, 7:18 pm

AlbaniaUnited wrote:I have to go but I had to answer this specific quote before I left. When did I say he controlled every Albanian gangster? You see what I mean? You cannot read well. Your an illiterate, ignorant person. I said every Albanian in the Bronx is an associate of his. That does not mean every one of them are controlled by him. But you twist up my words AGAIN and then answer to your own idea of what I said. If JohnnyRed was a basket case you have got to be an escaped mental patient. This is the first time I'm actually going to defend Johnny because if he went through what I am. I don't blame him for getting frustrated. The Rudaj organisation might be out of business but that doesnt mean every member of it is behind bars. The majority of them are, yes. Some associates went to jail as well. They controlled fifty gambling spots around New York they must have associates in every one of them. This is all your political strategy. Make the other guy seem as if he doesnt know what he is talking about.

This is what happens when we talk.

AlbaniaUnited: Alex Rudaj had every Albanian in the Bronx as an associate.


JohnnyRed went through what you are going through? LOL! Yeah, you're a real martyr. You guys bring it on yourselves with your nonsense.

Your claim that Rudaj had every Albanian in the Bronx as an associate is as ridiculous as if you had said he had every Albanian in the Bronx under his thumb. You're just splitting hairs. Both are ridiculous claims and total BS. Just more hype from you.

thewestside: This is all hype and nonesense from you! You claim such things as Rudaj controlling every Albanian gangster in New York and then you wonder why no one wants to believe you. He only had a couple dozen members at most and no associates. The Gambino's are involved in GARMENT ALBANIAUNITED! FREAKING GARMENT!! Are you kidding me!? Every group in New York comes before the Albanians AlbaniaUnited. Italians, Russians, Colombians, Cubans, Jamaicans, Nigerians, Chinese, Japanese, Portuguese, Brazilians, Canadians, Sweds, Figians, Australians, Chilians, Iraqis, Algerians, G-Unit, ESPECIALLY G-UNIT! Do a little research outside the Albanian mafia and you will see why you are wrong and I am totally right. Now I'll be back to check if anyone on this forum has challenged my superior and absolute knowledge in about an hour because I have nothing else to do and this makes me feel good.


Talk about misquoting. The only groups I have said have a bigger presence in New York than the Albanians are the Italians, Russians, Chinese, Colombians, Cubans and possibly the Dominicans. I realize that me rating the Albanians #6 hurts your ethnic pride but that's just too damn bad.

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread postby razbojnik » September 10th, 2008, 1:07 am

Image

So much for pride...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kosovo_War

Military casualties...

Serbs - 703 killed

UCK - 5,000 killed

What a victory LOL....

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1177
Joined: May 13th, 2008, 3:29 pm

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread postby Faciulina » September 10th, 2008, 12:53 pm

First off, there are 550,000 to 750,000 Albanians in America. The overwhelming majority in the north-east and Detroit. Second off, the Albanians are stronger today then they are in 1997. This proves you have no idea what your talking about. As Albanians establish themselves here in America they get stronger. You ignorantly thinkg Alex Rudaj is the most powerful Albanian mobster here in America. Thats wrong, even the video I posted up of the guy who sent $30 million USD to Kosova and sent entire planes full of guns would be more powerful then Rudaj.


no you are wrong the albanian mob is weaker than 1997 you believe it or not...

In Greece, Albanians control the majority of almost every illegal business. They control over 90% of the heroin there. Almost 100%. The Italian mafia is not as powerful in Greece then the Albanians. That only in your dreams.


the albanians are just an ordinary gang there they are mostly involved in street crimes and some heroin and prostitution they are not involved in extortions loan-shoarking gambling money laundering unions transports politics connections and high-level crimes... i bet the sacra corona earn more than albanian gangs in greece that's the proof the albanians have not any real mafia

Yes the only crime groups getting stronger is the Ndrangheta and the Mexican cartels. The Albanians and Russians were powerful in the mid 1990's but not anymore. Everyone suddenly changed their ways and the two mafias became extinct. Also according to you Albanians aren't violent like in the 90's. Now the homicide rate in Albania is five. The Albanian mafia only makes about seven to ten billion a year. Your a genius Faciulina!


i know it's bad for you to hear this but it's the truth

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1572
Joined: October 23rd, 2006, 12:15 am

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread postby TeeKay » September 10th, 2008, 10:24 pm

Does anyone notice all the contradictions in albaniaunited's posts?

Both him and johnny started by saying the rudaj gang were powerful,then they say he's "nothing" and that there is plenty more albo gangsters that are powerful.

Then they both retract their statement and say he had every albanian crim in the bronx as an associate?

Geez you can't talk sense to these kids!

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread postby razbojnik » September 10th, 2008, 11:10 pm

TeeKay wrote:Does anyone notice all the contradictions in albaniaunited's posts?

Both him and johnny started by saying the rudaj gang were powerful,then they say he's "nothing" and that there is plenty more albo gangsters that are powerful.

Then they both retract their statement and say he had every albanian crim in the bronx as an associate?

Geez you can't talk sense to these kids!


People from the Balkans are a little hard headed when it comes to nationalism, so don't even bother trying. Fucking people here, you have to calm them down by force...

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread postby razbojnik » September 10th, 2008, 11:20 pm

TeeKay wrote:Does anyone notice all the contradictions in albaniaunited's posts?

Both him and johnny started by saying the rudaj gang were powerful,then they say he's "nothing" and that there is plenty more albo gangsters that are powerful.

Then they both retract their statement and say he had every albanian crim in the bronx as an associate?

Geez you can't talk sense to these kids!


People from the Balkans are a little hard headed when it comes to nationalism, so don't even bother trying. Fucking people here, you have to calm them down by force...

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3036
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread postby thewestside » September 11th, 2008, 5:52 pm

TeeKay wrote:Does anyone notice all the contradictions in albaniaunited's posts?

Both him and johnny started by saying the rudaj gang were powerful,then they say he's "nothing" and that there is plenty more albo gangsters that are powerful.

Then they both retract their statement and say he had every albanian crim in the bronx as an associate?

Geez you can't talk sense to these kids!


Yeah, I've noticed this and pointed it out a number of times.

Both of them started out by hyping the Rudaj gang to almost mythical proportions. However, when they are then faced with the facts about the Rudaj gang and how little they mattered in the long run, they have to immediately switch their game plan by saying that it doesn't matter because there are other more powerful Albanian groups in the U.S.

It's too bad. AlbaniaUnited started out pretty reasonable but then quickly degenerated into another JohnnyRed. Even referring to Albanian organized crime as "we." What a joke.

User avatar
AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 707
Joined: August 28th, 2008, 4:28 pm
What city do you live in now?: The Bronx

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread postby AlbaniaUnited » October 4th, 2008, 1:15 pm

I see this old conversation is still on here. Well anyway I cannot provide you guys with more information then I have. Well maybe a little more but you guys will just shoot it down. I mean Fred Snelling is in the FBI and you guys treat his quotes like shit. lol. I am not even giving my opinion on Alex Rudaj anymore. Whether is think he is powerful or not does not matter, especially on this forum. But I'll tell you what. He showed a fucking truckload of Ambition, Balls and Heart which in my opinion is what almost all Albanian gangsters show everybody. He beat up made men, took over clubs, pointed guns at a mafia family boss and even insulted many other lcn members by stealing their nicknames and whats not written on any reports of him is that he used to make fun of them as much as he could. Paul Castellano had a man murdered just for speaking negatively about him. And he was made I think.

Anyway Alex Rudaj was powerful compared to the average gangster. He controlled his own organisation which had a good number of members and associates. Most of you rely on westside for information and go by what he says which is fine. It doesnt matter to me anymore really. Rudaj was a stone cold Albanian gangster who did what ever the fuck his mind told him to do. He lasted 11 years as a boss which is a lot longer then most Italian mafia boss'. Sure his whol organisation went down with him but thats only because his member count was not that big and his associates relied on his members so the corporation pretty much fell almost completely. There are 8-10 members of the organisation still left but whether or not they know each other or work with each other or even call themselves members of the corporation is up for debate. And the Corporation associates are probably doing their own thing now too.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3036
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread postby thewestside » October 4th, 2008, 9:17 pm

AlbaniaUnited wrote:I see this old conversation is still on here. Well anyway I cannot provide you guys with more information then I have. Well maybe a little more but you guys will just shoot it down. I mean Fred Snelling is in the FBI and you guys treat his quotes like shit. lol. I am not even giving my opinion on Alex Rudaj anymore. Whether is think he is powerful or not does not matter, especially on this forum. But I'll tell you what. He showed a #%@&#%@ truckload of Ambition, Balls and Heart which in my opinion is what almost all Albanian gangsters show everybody. He beat up made men, took over clubs, pointed guns at a mafia family boss and even insulted many other lcn members by stealing their nicknames and whats not written on any reports of him is that he used to make fun of them as much as he could. Paul Castellano had a man murdered just for speaking negatively about him. And he was made I think.

Anyway Alex Rudaj was powerful compared to the average gangster. He controlled his own organisation which had a good number of members and associates. Most of you rely on westside for information and go by what he says which is fine. It doesnt matter to me anymore really. Rudaj was a stone cold Albanian gangster who did what ever the fu-- his mind told him to do. He lasted 11 years as a boss which is a lot longer then most Italian mafia boss'. Sure his whol organisation went down with him but thats only because his member count was not that big and his associates relied on his members so the corporation pretty much fell almost completely. There are 8-10 members of the organisation still left but whether or not they know each other or work with each other or even call themselves members of the corporation is up for debate. And the Corporation associates are probably doing their own thing now too.


I agree that Rudaj, Colletti, and the other guys in their organization had balls. But they aren't deserving of the mythical status you, JohnnyRed, and other Albanian posters give them. As far as longterm goes on the organized crime scene, they were a blip on the radar screen. They lasted about as long as your average mid-level black drug ring. You keep trying to list the Rudaj gang's list of "accomplishments" like you're trying to prove something. What exactly that is, I don't know.

User avatar
AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 707
Joined: August 28th, 2008, 4:28 pm
What city do you live in now?: The Bronx

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread postby AlbaniaUnited » October 6th, 2008, 1:39 pm

i am not tryign to prove anything. i am trying to give alex rudaj the credit and respect he deserves. he set a new footprint in agressivness in american oc. you dont respect this because unfortunantly you are pro-italian in your argunments and just hate it when anyone is to challenge the italians. well the news is that italians do not hold power to albanian criminals in nyc. they employ some of them but the almost complete majority of albanian gangsters are on their own now a days. rudaj stuck a gun to gambino bosses face. and shit was done about it. why? not because the heat was on the rudajs already. because if the italians didnt react to the rudajs because too much heat was on them then they wouldnt have called out 30 members on 3 albanians at a gas station where everyone can see. they didnt react because they seen they could not win. the rudajs would have gladly started opning fire on top ranking gambino members and the gambinos knew this so they said its better if we just turn away form them because obviously they are ready to engage in a war. and the gambinos being wealthier then the rudajs said forget it, im not going to war with the rudajs because one they are obviously willing to kill any gambino member and two it would be a much bigger financial burden on the gambino then it would on the rudajs being as the gambinos have more money.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3036
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread postby thewestside » October 6th, 2008, 6:32 pm

AlbaniaUnited wrote:i am not tryign to prove anything. i am trying to give alex rudaj the credit and respect he deserves. he set a new footprint in agressivness in american oc. you dont respect this because unfortunantly you are pro-italian in your argunments and just hate it when anyone is to challenge the italians. well the news is that italians do not hold power to albanian criminals in nyc. they employ some of them but the almost complete majority of albanian gangsters are on their own now a days. rudaj stuck a gun to gambino bosses face. and shit was done about it. why? not because the heat was on the rudajs already. because if the italians didnt react to the rudajs because too much heat was on them then they wouldnt have called out 30 members on 3 albanians at a gas station where everyone can see. they didnt react because they seen they could not win. the rudajs would have gladly started opning fire on top ranking gambino members and the gambinos knew this so they said its better if we just turn away form them because obviously they are ready to engage in a war. and the gambinos being wealthier then the rudajs said forget it, im not going to war with the rudajs because one they are obviously willing to kill any gambino member and two it would be a much bigger financial burden on the gambino then it would on the rudajs being as the gambinos have more money.


You're trying to give Rudaj the credit and respect he deserves huh? First off, he is a criminal. He doesn't deserve any credit or respect to begin with. Second, the only reason you care about the Rudaj organization is because it was made up of primarily Albanians. If this were a crew of another ethnicity and they had done the same thing, you wouldn't care at all. Rudaj fanboys like you and JohnnyRed can give all the credit and respect you want to them. Hell, have a photo of Alex Rudaj blown up, hang it on your bedroom wall, and jack off to it for all I or anyone else cares. But if you think that anyone else is ever going to care about the Rudaj gang as much as you do, you'll continually be disappointed. Seriously, give it up. Everyone is familiar with the account of the Rudaj gang. You don't need to keep rehashing it. And you need to accept the fact that not everyone is going to be as impressed as you and JohnnyRed are. Yes, they showed some balls but that doesn't mean they deserve the mythical status you want everyone to give them. Most of the top leaders are in prison for a long time now. End of story. Get back to me when another Albanian group makes the news.

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread postby razbojnik » October 6th, 2008, 6:57 pm

thewestside wrote:Hell, have a photo of Alex Rudaj blown up, hang it on your bedroom wall, and jack off to it for all I or anyone else cares.


AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA

User avatar
AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 707
Joined: August 28th, 2008, 4:28 pm
What city do you live in now?: The Bronx

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread postby AlbaniaUnited » October 7th, 2008, 8:24 am

hahahahahha THEY POINTED A GUN AT YOUR ITALIAN BOSSES FACE AND TOLD HI MTO GET THE FUCK OUT OF HER YOU PEICE OF SHIT!! 3 ALBANIANS AGAINST 13-30 ITALIANS! are you nuts? if it was cubans doing that i would praise them just as much. i would continually talk about it and tell all my friends how crazy cubans are for example. but unfortunantly cubans are not that crazy although they are very.

im not trying to bring rudaj to a mythical staus. just to the staus he deserves for being a full fledged maniac looool. taking over gottis table at raos which by the way is a famous and very exclusive restaurant at raos and was seen as important when he sat in it because since gotti went to jail that table has not been touched you idiot. but you dont know that. that was so disrespectful and peter gotti or john gotti jr or any gotti in the gambino crime family didnt do shit about it.

honestly its hard to be albanian and not idolize yourself for it looool when you got your own kind going out and doing something that takes so much fire inside of you. actually to us we dont see it as a hard thing to do. italians are respected among us mainly because of the origins of sicilians and southern italians being albanian anyway. i mean back in the 1500s sicily was like 40-50% albanians from albania. and they never came back to the albania because the ottomans were in control of balkan terrortory in that time until about the later 1800s and early 1900s depending on country.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3036
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread postby thewestside » October 7th, 2008, 6:29 pm

AlbaniaUnited wrote:hahahahahha THEY POINTED A GUN AT YOUR ITALIAN BOSSES FACE AND TOLD HI MTO GET THE fu-- OUT OF HER YOU PEICE OF SHIT!! 3 ALBANIANS AGAINST 13-30 ITALIANS! are you nuts? if it was cubans doing that i would praise them just as much. i would continually talk about it and tell all my friends how crazy cubans are for example. but unfortunantly cubans are not that crazy although they are very.

im not trying to bring rudaj to a mythical staus. just to the staus he deserves for being a full fledged maniac looool. taking over gottis table at raos which by the way is a famous and very exclusive restaurant at raos and was seen as important when he sat in it because since gotti went to jail that table has not been touched you idiot. but you dont know that. that was so disrespectful and peter gotti or john gotti jr or any gotti in the gambino crime family didnt do shit about it.


So now you know what was exactly said in the meeting at the gas station between the Gambinos and the Rudaj guys? Quit rewrting history. I've already said this a number of times. The Gambinos greatly outnumbered the Rudaj guys. To get the Gambinos to back off, one of Rudaj's guys pointed his shotgun at the gas pump and threatened to blow everyone up. That's what got the Gambinos to back off. Not Rudaj pointing a gun at Squitieri. The Gambinos had them outgunned 10-1. Why would they back off because of one gun pointed at them? They backed off because they thought the Rudaj guy might just be crazy enough to shoot the gas pump. Yes, the Rudaj guys held their ground but what did it mean in the long run? NOTHING. Just like them "taking over" Gotti's old table at Rao's meant nothing. Talk about meaningless victories.

And please don't expect me or anyone else here to believe that you would give a damn about the Rudaj gang if they were of another ethnic group. You care about them and constantly boast of them because they were mostly Albanian. That's the only reason. It can't be because of what they did, what was largely meaningless in the long run.

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1572
Joined: October 23rd, 2006, 12:15 am

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread postby TeeKay » October 7th, 2008, 9:43 pm

This guy is johnnyred.

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1177
Joined: May 13th, 2008, 3:29 pm

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread postby Faciulina » October 8th, 2008, 9:39 am

honestly its hard to be albanian and not idolize yourself for it looool when you got your own kind going out and doing something that takes so much fire inside of you. actually to us we dont see it as a hard thing to do. italians are respected among us mainly because of the origins of sicilians and southern italians being albanian anyway. i mean back in the 1500s sicily was like 40-50% albanians from albania. and they never came back to the albania because the ottomans were in control of balkan terrortory in that time until about the later 1800s and early 1900s depending on country.


ahahahahah that's the most idiot thing i've ever heard... the albanians respect southern italians only because they are scared... in 1500s only a few nobles went to sicily located in 2 small villages they were less than 0,0005 % not 50% you idiot ahahahahahah the albanians are hated in the balkans because they have not any respect so the only region is they are scared... remember that the gambino's could destroy easily
the albanian mobsters in new york if they want


Return to “Canada street gangs & US Organized Crime”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests