bosses, underbosses & consiglieri of 5 families Rudaj...?

In this section discuss Albania [Shqipërisë], Bulgaria [България], Croatia, Macedonia [Македонија, Makedonija] and Russia [Федерация, Rossiyskaya] including any other place on the Eastern European continent.
Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: --

Re: 2 Questions for Johnny (CheGuevara)

Unread post by Azure9920 » August 3rd, 2009, 1:14 pm

CheGuevara wrote:good point, but power is a terrible thing to have and it's not like china is a democracy. it's a communist state. what the state wants, it'll get. if the state wants to go to war against the world. the population doesn't really have a choice.
What makes you think that China has any wish to go on a warring streak and invade a bunch of countries?

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Unread post by CheGuevara » August 3rd, 2009, 1:43 pm

Azure9920 wrote:What makes you think that China has any wish to go on a warring streak and invade a bunch of countries?
same thing that made hitler do it, power.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » August 3rd, 2009, 5:37 pm

CheGuevara wrote:same thing that made hitler do it, power.
uhh. k.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » August 3rd, 2009, 6:10 pm

CheGuevara wrote:well, a few hundred albanian rebels tried in 2001.
That's not good enough. I want your personal army to invade Macedonia.

Unless, of course, you don't have one? But you wouldn't lie about something like that, would you?

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » August 3rd, 2009, 6:40 pm

Azure9920 wrote:That's not good enough. I want your personal army to invade Macedonia.

Unless, of course, you don't have one? But you wouldn't lie about something like that, would you?
again, macedonia wouldn't be able to stand up against my army...

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » August 3rd, 2009, 6:40 pm

FYROM****** correction.

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Guam
What city do you live in now?: Tokyo

Unread post by Dobre » August 3rd, 2009, 7:29 pm

CheGuevara wrote:FYROM****** correction.

On the other hand, that's no insult to me. I've said it before and I'll say it again loud and clear:

BETTER A SERB OR A BULGARIAN THAN A FILTHY GYPSY ALBANIAN.

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » August 3rd, 2009, 7:30 pm

CheGuevara wrote:
Azure9920 wrote:That's not good enough. I want your personal army to invade Macedonia.

again, macedonia wouldn't be able to stand up against my army...

Of course, your army of e-retards.

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » August 3rd, 2009, 7:35 pm

CheGuevara wrote:same thing that made hitler do it, power.
Times have changed dipshit. There is no way for China to do what Hitler did in modern times without the military support of other major world powers such as Russia, India and Brazil.

There exists NATO, there exists the UN.

It's the same situation as with Russia invading Georgia, international pressure didn't stop it from running over Georgia and the US is not crazy enough to put troops infront of Russian troops because they know Russian troops will start a World War if you get in their way, so it wasn't really much Serbia and Kosovo or Iraq and Kuwait there...

I know when a Russian bomber plane makes a routine flyby over American soil, that being Alaska, the US air force sends jets after it but they never engage. As soon as the plane flies back to Russian soil, they show it on CNN and the president makes a speech shaken condemning the flyby.

The Russians are crazy though. They don't give a fuck. That's why American planes don't fly over Russian soil because the Russians shoot them down.

It's like why doesn't Turkey invade Greece and take back Cyprus? NATO will get involved, yet Turkey is 10x more powerful than Greece.

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » August 3rd, 2009, 7:47 pm

He's an Eliteist, he must have a personal army of ninjas and merceneries. All Albanian of course, because Albanians are such badasses, the reason why Balkan Slavs slap them around.
CheGuevara wrote:well, a few hundred albanian rebels tried in 2001.
No. Count in the support of 95 percent of the Albanian community which numbers at 500,000 now and 7,000 NLA troops involved in the war against 5,000 Macedonian army soldiers, most of whom were conscripts on our side as well, with the exception of maybe a couple dozen tanks, helicopters and migs(which we didn't use) and several hundred special forces(Tigers, Lions, Wolves, Scorpions) on our side.

Now, the NLA troops were in constant support in both Kumanovo(as with the failed attempt on Brodec in 2007) and Tetovo by KLA forces from Kosovo and foreign volunteers as far as Pakistan and Afghanistan, Mudahajeen, came as they did with Bosnia.

The NLA troops were trained by the British SAS and Parachute Regiments and those KLA troops by the CIA.

A few hundred rebels...no, no, several hundred stacked in the first few hours of the conflict in Tetovo alone, and that's Tetovar Albanians that went to fight for the NLA in Sar mountan.

You also count other Albanian populated places such as Struga, Debar, Gostivar and some parts of the Skopje municipality(as with Archinovo)...not to mention there's tons of Albanian villages around Veles where half of my father's mother's family is located.

There was a couple dozen Albanians in Stip. All of them moved out and then only one family came back 2 or 3 years back.

In Bitola, there was a couple thousand Albanians and all of them got driven out. Same with Prilep.

Now, the NLA was poorly equipped, supplied and trained, but what the fuck do you want, it's financially supported by drug dealers, the uprising was a failure from the start as you had no foreign support and the Albanian community in Macedonia is 4x smaller than the overall number of Macedonians in Macedonia, and on top of that even in Western Macedonia where Albanians outnumber Macedonians 2 to 1 in certain areas you pussies still failed.

You had stinger/heat seeking missles. Here is one of our tanks in Kumanovo

Here are UCK troops marching through some shittty(obviously Albanian/Muslim) part of Kumanovo

DutchGangster69
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Toronto

Unread post by DutchGangster69 » August 3rd, 2009, 9:07 pm

send in a couple dozen dutch apaches to destroy

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » August 3rd, 2009, 11:42 pm

CheGuevara wrote:i'm not in denial. go back and look at the way they caught both rudaj and lika yourself. both lika and rudaj got taken down due to foreign snitches. apparently, both greek. i am waiting for an update on the gjoka indictment to see how in fact, they were able to take down members of this organization as well. somehow, i won't be surprised if the two americans, one italians or one serbian had something to do with it.
Rudaj and his guys were taken down because they acted like cowboys. Stunts like taking over Gotti's old table at Rao's and going up against the Mafia. Or Mafia protected clubs anyway. That's what put them on the fed's radar.

This is just another example of how full of shit you are. Take the Gjoka indictment in Operation Black Eagle. You argued up and down that it was basically all an Albanian operation. At least when you were trying to give credit to them. But now, here you are downplaying the involvment of any Albanians in this Albanian-run operation in how it was busted. You are such a fraud.
i was fully aware of his involvement with maranzano.

No, you weren't.
albania has been through warfare it's entire history and has dealt with superpowers of the world numerous times. not to mention migration and everything else that toppled onto the problem. america was founded by english/germans and welcomed every single ethnicity in the world to this country (which is morel ike a depressing cultural sucker). there is no such thing as an american. unless you're talking about native americans. i would rather be part of a small country where at least i am confident in my ethnicity and know my culture and background instead of be an american citizen who has no idea what his ancetors spoke and has no idea about any sort of cultural or traditional way of living or anything. it's sad to think about life as an american.
Many of us Americans are very aware of our cultural heritage and the background of our ancestors. Plus, we live in the greatest country on earth. Not some almost third-world shithole in Europe that sucks so bad that millions have left. How many people immigrate to the U.S. every year? How many immigrate to Albania? Exactly.
not my whole basis, besides that very clear fact. i'm also taking into fact that the mafia itself was heavily involved in bootlegging. and what difference would it make if i gave you two, four or even eight other italian gangs outside the mafia? you would accuse me of googling them and say i didn't know a damn thing about them.
Not necessarily. But I don't think you are aware of any so called non-Mafia Italian groups other than the Capone gang. If you were aware of them, you would have brought them up by now rather than use Capone over and over again as your only example.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » August 3rd, 2009, 11:58 pm

thewestside wrote:Rudaj and his guys were taken down because they acted like cowboys. Stunts like taking over Gotti's old table at Rao's and going up against the Mafia. Or Mafia protected clubs anyway. That's what put them on the fed's radar.
there is no, "or mafia protected clubs anyway." they beat up made memebrs, threw gambino members and associates out of soccer fever, poitned a gun at the gambino crime boss. they went against the mafia. period.
This is just another example of how full of shit you are. Take the Gjoka indictment in Operation Black Eagle. You argued up and down that it was basically all an Albanian operation. At least when you were trying to give credit to them. But now, here you are downplaying the involvment of any Albanians in this Albanian-run operation in how it was busted. You are such a fraud.
operation black eagle was run by albanians. it was an albanian crime outfit. associates got nabbed. they wouldn't name the entire operation after albania's flag if it wasen't albanian run. and it should be obvious albanian criminals were the bosses of the organization, it had links to albania, kosova, macedonia and turkey, all main bases for the albanian mafia. not to mention half the people indicted were albanian and the rest were a mix of many nationalities. but nope. according to you, it was a serbian organization. or at least that is what you were trying to pass off on real deal according to ronnie. you're fvcking pathetic. actually hiding the fact that this was an albanian organization? wow! you're sick. seriously, get yourself checked.
Many of us Americans are very aware of our cultural heritage and the background of our ancestors. Plus, we live in the greatest country on earth. Not some almost third-world shithole in Europe that sucks so bad that millions have left. How many people immigrate to the U.S. every year? How many immigrate to Albania? Exactly.
LOOOOOOOL! GREATEST COUNTRY ON EARTH!? nearly 50% divorce rates, high suicide rates, high depression rates, fatest country in the world, one of the most, if not the absolute dumbest people in the world. 20% of americans cannot even locate america on the map. many americans are aware of their cultural heritage?! bull! every american i've asked abotu their culture said i have no clue. only reason people left albania was because of the war and refugee crisis and because of the oppurtunities in europe. take a look at documentaries covering this. every parent asked said they would not leave albania but only do so because they want their kids to have every chance in life. now let's go back to the greatest country in the world. the rates i mentioned above there, why are they so? why doesn't albania have any of those problems? you think a country is decided by it's money?
Not necessarily. But I don't think you are aware of any so called non-Mafia Italian groups other than the Capone gang. If you were aware of them, you would have brought them up by now rather than use Capone over and over again as your only example.
sure buddy, whatever makes you, a 31 year old virgin arguing online with teenagers on a forum sleep good at night.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » August 4th, 2009, 12:48 am

CheGuevara wrote:there is no, "or mafia protected clubs anyway." they beat up made memebrs, threw gambino members and associates out of soccer fever, poitned a gun at the gambino crime boss. they went against the mafia. period.
Soccer Fever and Stamatis were Greek-run clubs paying tribute to the Gambino and Lucchese families. When Rudaj's guys stormed Soccer Fever, there were no Gambino members of record there. If so, name them.

Furthermore, you're avoiding the main point, which is that it was Rudaj's cowboy antics that got him and his group busted. So much for Albanian secrecy.
operation black eagle was run by albanians. it was an albanian crime outfit. associates got nabbed. they wouldn't name the entire operation after albania's flag if it wasen't albanian run. and it should be obvious albanian criminals were the bosses of the organization, it had links to albania, kosova, macedonia and turkey, all main bases for the albanian mafia. not to mention half the people indicted were albanian and the rest were a mix of many nationalities. but nope. according to you, it was a serbian organization. or at least that is what you were trying to pass off on real deal according to ronnie. you're fvcking pathetic. actually hiding the fact that this was an albanian organization? wow! you're sick. seriously, get yourself checked.
The FBI's own press release said it was a Balkan crime ring, with targets in Albania, Macedonia, Kosovo, Serbia, as well as Canada, the Netherlands, and the United States. Most of the defendants were from Balkin countries. But once again, you simply assume that they were all Albanian. Well, except for the few non-Albanians you hope to pin the bust one eventually. Just like you make assumptions about how was running what, who was answering to who, etc. You even took it upon yourself to imply that Gjoka was the top guy. Where is your evidence of this? See what I mean? You just read into it whatever you want.
LOOOOOOOL! GREATEST COUNTRY ON EARTH!? nearly 50% divorce rates, high suicide rates, high depression rates, fatest country in the world, one of the most, if not the absolute dumbest people in the world. 20% of americans cannot even locate america on the map. many americans are aware of their cultural heritage?! bull! every american i've asked abotu their culture said i have no clue. only reason people left albania was because of the war and refugee crisis and because of the oppurtunities in europe. take a look at documentaries covering this. every parent asked said they would not leave albania but only do so because they want their kids to have every chance in life. now let's go back to the greatest country in the world. the rates i mentioned above there, why are they so? why doesn't albania have any of those problems? you think a country is decided by it's money?
Why do so many people immigrate to the United States every year? Why do so many Albanians leave Albania, including for the U.S.? Because the U.S. is the greatest country, though certainly not perfect, and Albania is a shithole of death, misery, poverty, war, genocide, disease, famine, etc. Hell, the U.S. has individual citizens who are worth more than the entire annual GDP of Albania. Talk about pathetic.
sure buddy, whatever makes you, a 31 year old virgin arguing online with teenagers on a forum sleep good at night.
Quit avoiding the question you chickenshit douchebag. Name at least two other non-Mafia Italian groups during Prohibtion besides the Capone gang.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » August 4th, 2009, 12:57 am

Albania GDP - 10.62 billion
https://www.cia.gov/library/publication ... os/al.html

U.S. citizens worth more than Albania's annual GDP
http://www.forbes.com/2009/03/11/worlds ... _land.html

Bill Gates - $40 billion
Warren Buffett - $37 billion
Lawrence Ellison - $22.5 billion
Jim Walton - $17.8 billion
Alice Walton - $17.6 billion
Christy Walton - $17.6 billion
S. Robson Walton - $17.6 billion
Michael Bloomberg - $16 billion
Charles Koch - $14 billion
David Koch - $14 billion
Michael Dell - $12.3 billion
Donald Bren - $12 billion
Sergey Brin - $12 billion
Larry Page - $12 billion
Steven Ballmer - $11 billion
George Soros - $11 billion
Paul Allen - $10.5 billion

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » August 4th, 2009, 6:57 am

thewestside wrote:
The FBI's own press release said it was a Balkan crime ring, with targets in Albania, Macedonia, Kosovo, Serbia, as well as Canada, the Netherlands, and the United States. Most of the defendants were from Balkin countries. But once again, you simply assume that they were all Albanian. Well, except for the few non-Albanians you hope to pin the bust one eventually. Just like you make assumptions about how was running what, who was answering to who, etc. You even took it upon yourself to imply that Gjoka was the top guy. Where is your evidence of this? See what I mean? You just read into it whatever you want.
Macedonia is a base for the Albanian mafia, but that doesn't mean squat. They only control parts of Gostivar, Tetovo, Cair and the Old Bazaar in Skopje as well as maybe Saraj, and Debar and parts of Struga. That's nothing. As I've said before, the Macedonians and Bulgarians are closer to family than just OC partners as Macedonians and Albanians are. I know Macedonians and Albanians who are OC partners but that doesn't mean that just because those Macedonians happen to be from Eastern Macedonia that the Albanian mafia is worth anything in Eastern Macedonia since Balkan OC cannot function unless it's joint.

The Albanian boss that is a partner with the Oasis has a black Audi A6 with Shkoder plates. That's northern Albania, aka Shiptars, same tribes in Macedonia and Kosovo, not the tribe Johnny originates from which is Southern Albania, aka Tirana, the more civilized ones.
LOL. You can't compare it to the USA. I have a friend who lived half his life in Miami and doesn't even want to come back here, he only does because he has family, even though life is harder and more indepdendent there no one really bothers you as much as here, here you bump into someone and apologize, they'll insist on starting a fight. GET THE FUCK OUT. Albania really is a shithole, even by Macedonian standards and for a country on the Adriatic, a major shithole. My friend went to Durres last summer for vacation and he said it's crap, you got hotels with the windows smuged up with spit, fingerprints and all other types of vile crap and they don't even wipe them. The population of the states was 300 million in 2007. Now it's 307 million. That's 1 million people a year, if you count out illigal immigrants, and most of that is not due to births but to legal immigration.

Look at what we did with Lake Ohrid, let alone if we had a sea...

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » August 4th, 2009, 2:13 pm

thewestside wrote:Soccer Fever and Stamatis were Greek-run clubs paying tribute to the Gambino and Lucchese families. When Rudaj's guys stormed Soccer Fever, there were no Gambino members of record there. If so, name them.

Furthermore, you're avoiding the main point, which is that it was Rudaj's cowboy antics that got him and his group busted. So much for Albanian secrecy.
whether they were members of associates is debatable. but the people inside soccer fever were italians. rudaj and his men were caught on wiretape talking about if the italians had pulled their guns, nobody would have walked out of there alive.

yes, so much for albanian criminal secrecy, rudaj is the example of all albanian criminals right?
i don't assume they were albanian. i can name every single person on there that is albanian due to their names. gazmir gjoka was the top guy. he was on the front page when the indictment came out. not to mention one of the reports labelled him as one of the key players in the ring and not to mention, everyone knows who gazmir gjoka is. even though i stated i have no ties to aoc whatsoever, gazmir gjoka is no secret in the albanian community in new york. as far as the united states and canada was involved, gazmir gjoka was the head of this organization.
Why do so many people immigrate to the United States every year? Why do so many Albanians leave Albania, including for the U.S.? Because the U.S. is the greatest country, though certainly not perfect, and Albania is a shithole of death, misery, poverty, war, genocide, disease, famine, etc. Hell, the U.S. has individual citizens who are worth more than the entire annual GDP of Albania. Talk about pathetic.
they immigrate here to exploit it like me and my family have :D because they can make money here. why is it that every albanian parent interviewed said they would rather stay in albania but only immigrate because of their kids? misery? then where is the depression and suicide in albania? albania ranks among the lowest countries in the world for both of these. disease? albania is spotless on every map of disease in the world. even TB is non-existent in albania.
Quit avoiding the question you chickenshit douchebag. Name at least two other non-Mafia Italian groups during Prohibtion besides the Capone gang.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » August 4th, 2009, 4:11 pm

CheGuevara wrote:whether they were members of associates is debatable. but the people inside soccer fever were italians. rudaj and his men were caught on wiretape talking about if the italians had pulled their guns, nobody would have walked out of there alive.
No, it's not debatable. There has never been anything to even suggest that the Italians in Soccer Fever were made members of the Mafia. But you simply like to assume they were because that makes Rudaj and his guys look that much better. The reports have said the Italians there were guards for the club. If you knew anything about the mob, which you don't, you would know made guys wouldn't be pulling guard duty at a Greek gambling club.
yes, so much for albanian criminal secrecy, rudaj is the example of all albanian criminals right?
It shows that your claims that Albanians are too smart and sneaky to be caught is false.
i don't assume they were albanian. i can name every single person on there that is albanian due to their names. gazmir gjoka was the top guy. he was on the front page when the indictment came out. not to mention one of the reports labelled him as one of the key players in the ring and not to mention, everyone knows who gazmir gjoka is. even though i stated i have no ties to aoc whatsoever, gazmir gjoka is no secret in the albanian community in new york. as far as the united states and canada was involved, gazmir gjoka was the head of this organization.
Once again, there has not been anything that has specified Gjoka as the boss of the group. That's simply your own assumption. And you can quit lying. You did not know ANYTHING about him until the Black Eagle bust. If so, you would have mentioned him long before. You are such a pathetic, lying, little shit.
they immigrate here to exploit it like me and my family have :D because they can make money here. why is it that every albanian parent interviewed said they would rather stay in albania but only immigrate because of their kids? misery? then where is the depression and suicide in albania? albania ranks among the lowest countries in the world for both of these. disease? albania is spotless on every map of disease in the world. even TB is non-existent in albania.
Exploit it? What nonsense. They move to the U.S. or to other countries, including your own parents, because life is far better just about anywhere else than that shithole country you come from. Seriously Johnny, who do you think you're fooling. Everyone here knows the real situation on what Albanian is like. And nobody is going to believe your false claims about the country being so great. Everyone sees it as just the wishful thinking of a 17 year old Albanian kid who is insecure about his country and his ethnic group and so has to put on a front of false pride.
In other words, you got nothing do you? All your talk about all the non-Mafia Italians during Prohibition and you can't even name one or two other of these groups besides the Capone gang. Once again you have proven you were just talking out of your ass.

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Faciulina » August 5th, 2009, 10:42 am

Albania GDP - 10.62 billion
ahahahahahah the ndrangheta alone earn 70 billions to year 7 times more than the albanian gdp mmmhhhh ndrangheta could buy the whole albanian country in cash loooooool

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » August 5th, 2009, 2:18 pm

thewestside wrote:No, it's not debatable. There has never been anything to even suggest that the Italians in Soccer Fever were made members of the Mafia. But you simply like to assume they were because that makes Rudaj and his guys look that much better. The reports have said the Italians there were guards for the club. If you knew anything about the mob, which you don't, you would know made guys wouldn't be pulling guard duty at a Greek gambling club.
there was a high stakes card game going on in soccer fever you idiot. no report mentioned anything about italian guards. rudaj was caught on wiretape stating he would have killed ITALIANS if they tried anything. so whether they were associates or members is debatable, but they were italian.
It shows that your claims that Albanians are too smart and sneaky to be caught is false.
ITS NOT MY CLAIMS! ITS THE CLAIMS OF LAW ENFORCEMENT!
Once again, there has not been anything that has specified Gjoka as the boss of the group. That's simply your own assumption. And you can quit lying. You did not know ANYTHING about him until the Black Eagle bust. If so, you would have mentioned him long before. You are such a pathetic, lying, little shit.
i said gazmir gjoka was known in the albanian community. my friend was the one that told me about him being caught, i didn't find out about it on the internet. gazmir gjoka was one of the key players in the group, period. 15/16 of the 26 people indicted were albanian, period.
Exploit it? What nonsense. They move to the U.S. or to other countries, including your own parents, because life is far better just about anywhere else than that shithole country you come from. Seriously Johnny, who do you think you're fooling. Everyone here knows the real situation on what Albanian is like. And nobody is going to believe your false claims about the country being so great. Everyone sees it as just the wishful thinking of a 17 year old Albanian kid who is insecure about his country and his ethnic group and so has to put on a front of false pride.
albania is a beautiful country to live in if you have money, which is why many, many albanians look to move back once saving up enough to live there. unfortunantly, nobody wants $350 a month working in albania so we have to stay and work here ans hopefully save up one day to move back. it's what i'm doing, studying to land a good job there. it's what many of my friends are doing. and yes, the united states is being exploited. i didn't come there to embrace america, i came to exploit it's workforce. i want money and that's it. americans and america is such an ugly place to me, full of concrete, no mountains, no hills, no beaches, it's pathetic in almost every sense. the economy is good. thats about it.

you have yet to explain to me the divorce, deppression and suicide rates in america. and why can't 20% of americans locate america on the map?
In other words, you got nothing do you? All your talk about all the non-Mafia Italians during Prohibition and you can't even name one or two other of these groups besides the Capone gang. Once again you have proven you were just talking out of your ass.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » August 5th, 2009, 2:52 pm

CheGuevara wrote:there was a high stakes card game going on in soccer fever you idiot.

No shit sherlock. But what does that have to do with anything?
no report mentioned anything about italian guards.

Really dumbass?

Indeed, when the organization first entered the location, the Italian security guards reached inside their jackets, and Nuculovic said that he had told them that if they did that, there would be problems.

http://www.websupp.org/data/SDNY/1:04-c ... 1-SDNY.pdf

Furthermore, besides the security guards, the only Italian named specifically in relation to the Soccer Fever incident was Tommy Napoli, a Gambino associate, who wasn't even there at the time. No made guys.
rudaj was caught on wiretape stating he would have killed ITALIANS if they tried anything. so whether they were associates or members is debatable, but they were italian.
Tommy Napoli started a new barbout game in the Soccer Fever club which had Greek players but was under the protection of the Gambino family. Hence the Italian security guards.
ITS NOT MY CLAIMS! ITS THE CLAIMS OF LAW ENFORCEMENT!
Wrong asshole! A few law enforcement officials have struck out on a few investigations of Albanians. That's when you step in and apply this idea to all agencies investigating all Albanians throughout the entire U.S. Just another example of you twisting and stretching the truth.
i said gazmir gjoka was known in the albanian community. my friend was the one that told me about him being caught, i didn't find out about it on the internet. gazmir gjoka was one of the key players in the group, period. 15/16 of the 26 people indicted were albanian, period.
Key player doesn't necessarily mean the boss. Furthermore, since most of those indicted were Albanian, the Albanians are obviously going to be the most responsible for getting busted. But you'll try to pin it on one of the non-Albanians.
albania is a beautiful country to live in if you have money, which is why many, many albanians look to move back once saving up enough to live there. unfortunantly, nobody wants $350 a month working in albania so we have to stay and work here ans hopefully save up one day to move back. it's what i'm doing, studying to land a good job there. it's what many of my friends are doing. and yes, the united states is being exploited. i didn't come there to embrace america, i came to exploit it's workforce. i want money and that's it.

Most places are good to live if you have money. Problem is, not too many in Albania do have money, regardless of what you way.
americans and america is such an ugly place to me, full of concrete, no mountains, no hills, no beaches, it's pathetic in almost every sense. the economy is good. thats about it.
This just shows what an idiot you are Johnny. America has thousands of square miles of mountains, hills, beaches, etc. Just maybe not where your sorry 17 year old ass has been. Why don't you actually try knowing what the hell you're talking about before making stupid comments like this? Wait, look who I'm talking to.
Why don't you just admit that you are full of shit and, despite all your talk about all the non-Mafia Italian groups during Prohibition, you can't even name one or two besides the Capone gang? Avoid the question all you want Johnny. Everyone else can see what a liar you are.

DutchGangster69
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Toronto

Unread post by DutchGangster69 » August 5th, 2009, 3:09 pm

My family came to Canada and USA to embrace it.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » August 5th, 2009, 4:34 pm

DutchGangster69 wrote:My family came to Canada and USA to embrace it.
As do most that immigrate to America.

Johnny is just a bitter, little 17 year old who is insecure about his ethnic heritage and his country, so he has to constantly embellish his country, his people, his history, while badmouthing others - usually through false and cherrypicked evidence. It's the same thing he does on the organized crime topic. Like I keep saying, same shit, different shovel.

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » August 5th, 2009, 6:37 pm

DutchGangster69 wrote:My family came to Canada and USA to embrace it.
My family came to Canada and the USA to both embrace and exploit it.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » August 5th, 2009, 8:02 pm

Dobre wrote:My family came to Canada and the USA to both embrace and exploit it.
Frankly, I don't think either Johnny or you even know what the word "exploit" means without having to look it up.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » August 5th, 2009, 8:10 pm

thewestside wrote:http://www.websupp.org/data/SDNY/1:04-c ... 1-SDNY.pdf

Furthermore, besides the security guards, the only Italian named specifically in relation to the Soccer Fever incident was Tommy Napoli, a Gambino associate, who wasn't even there at the time. No made guys.
see dumbshit, that's what it comes down to. proof. bring in proof and we end subjects fast and easy. however, this still doesn't prove there were no made guys or associates in the club that picked up their stuff and left. it seems only one greek guy caught a beating for debt.

as Nuculovic explained, you couldn’t go up against the Gambino crime family unarmed.

however, he might have just been talking about napoli since he was only in astoria on behalf of the gambino's.
Wrong ahole! A few law enforcement officials have struck out on a few investigations of Albanians. That's when you step in and apply this idea to all agencies investigating all Albanians throughout the entire U.S. Just another example of you twisting and stretching the truth.
actually it's the truth you 31yr old virgin. practically every report describing albanian organized crime states their secrecy and clannish behaviour as well as their uncompromising refusal to testify against their cohorts.
Key player doesn't necessarily mean the boss. Furthermore, since most of those indicted were Albanian, the Albanians are obviously going to be the most responsible for getting busted. But you'll try to pin it on one of the non-Albanians.
albanians were half the rudaj indictment as well. albanians were 95% of the lika indictment as well. doesn't make a difference. i don't know who is at fault for gazmir's group being dented by law enforcement but once the trial marches on, the evidence will come out. judging by past aoc indictments, i have my money on the non-albanians being at fault.
Most places are good to live if you have money. Problem is, not too many in Albania do have money, regardless of what you way.
in terms of percentage, not a very huge percentage have money. however, 10% st least is above the american middle class.
This just shows what an idiot you are Johnny. America has thousands of square miles of mountains, hills, beaches, etc. Just maybe not where your sorry 17 year old ass has been. Why don't you actually try knowing what the hell you're talking about before making stupid comments like this? Wait, look who I'm talking to.
america has alot of mountains, and beaches and hills. but the main cities of america are situated far from these places except for some being near the beach. the beaches in america are disgusting with the exception of some along the southern border. mountains are rare to see. you have to drive out for hours to hit a mountain. while in albania, you see hills and mountains and buildings constructed on mountains and not to mention the beach is right by.
Why don't you just admit that you are full of shit and, despite all your talk about all the non-Mafia Italian groups during Prohibition, you can't even name one or two besides the Capone gang? Avoid the question all you want Johnny. Everyone else can see what a liar you are.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » August 5th, 2009, 10:33 pm

CheGuevara wrote:see dumbshit, that's what it comes down to. proof. bring in proof and we end subjects fast and easy. however, this still doesn't prove there were no made guys or associates in the club that picked up their stuff and left. it seems only one greek guy caught a beating for debt.
I'm the dumbshit? You're the one who is constantly talking out of your ass you stupid Albanian prick. This is just another example. And then I have to come along and correct you. I'm sick of it. Furthermore, the very fact that NO MADE GUYS are mentioned in any report about this incident show there weren't any there. But as usual you're all too happy to just ASSUME there were.
actually it's the truth you 31yr old virgin. practically every report describing albanian organized crime states their secrecy and clannish behaviour as well as their uncompromising refusal to testify against their cohorts.
You're a lying piece of shit. You've shown only a few cases where officials have said they struck out in some investigations of Albanians. That's it. And yet you lie through your dirty, brown Albanian teeth and claim that every report and official is saying that everywhere. YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT! This is just a way you can make up excuses for the fact that there are relatively little cases involving Albanians, which shows your claims about them, as well as the claims made by some officials, have proven FALSE and PREMATURE. But you just keep spewing your lies Johnny.
albanians were half the rudaj indictment as well. albanians were 95% of the lika indictment as well. doesn't make a difference. i don't know who is at fault for gazmir's group being dented by law enforcement but once the trial marches on, the evidence will come out. judging by past aoc indictments, i have my money on the non-albanians being at fault.
Total BS.
in terms of percentage, not a very huge percentage have money. however, 10% st least is above the american middle class.
What is your basis for this claim?
The surest sign Johnny has got nothing and knows he has been caught in another lie. He just keeps repeating himself.

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » August 6th, 2009, 6:34 am

CheGuevara wrote:in terms of percentage, not a very huge percentage have money. however, 10% st least is above the american middle class.

america has alot of mountains, and beaches and hills. but the main cities of america are situated far from these places except for some being near the beach. the beaches in america are disgusting with the exception of some along the southern border. mountains are rare to see. you have to drive out for hours to hit a mountain. while in albania, you see hills and mountains and buildings constructed on mountains and not to mention the beach is right by.
1. It's true. Not a very huge percentage do have money. It's the same thing with Macedonia. Alot of people are piss poor, there are few homeless Macedonians but alot of homeless and piss poor Gypsy beggars. Alot of people work in factories 16 hours a day, 7 days a week for 100 Euros a month and hardly survive off it. There's also alot of middle class people which make around 1,000 Euros a month, which is good enough for a living here since 1,000 Euros = 60,000 MKD, and 160 MKD can buy you a large pizza.

On the other hand, aside the piss poor people, 10 percent of the population are rich, most of whom are millionaires and multimillionaires in Euros. That's according to my grandma which worked for

http://www.stb.com.mk/eng/index.asp

for over 40 years.

2. That's because the country is bigger. The Balkans is mountainous anyhow and it's a peninsula surrounded by luxurious seas(Black sea, Adriatic sea, Mediterranian sea) and in order for the nation to make money off tourism, they have to take advantage of lakes which are ideal for bathing.

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » August 6th, 2009, 6:39 am

thewestside wrote:You're a lying piece of shit. You've shown only a few cases where officials have said they struck out in some investigations of Albanians. That's it. And yet you lie through your dirty, brown Albanian teeth and claim that every report and official is saying that everywhere. YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT! This is just a way you can make up excuses for the fact that there are relatively little cases involving Albanians, which shows your claims about them, as well as the claims made by some officials, have proven FALSE and PREMATURE. But you just keep spewing your lies Johnny.
It took him awhile to get you ticked off like this. It usually takes me one statement to get you pissed off this much at me. xD

1. shiptar 494 up, 247 down
A dirty, smelly, tooth missing, ugly, unemployed Albanian who is a virus of a human being which lives in other peoples countries in europe and feeds off of them like a parasite. Very good at low wage jobs like stone masonry, and cleaning up the feces of superior races.
Albanians in Macedonia, Serbia and Montenegro, Italy, and Greece.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=shiptar

1. Siptar 257 up, 82 down
A smelly filthy parasitic people that feed off the land of others until they claim it as their own. Siptars are Albanians mostly from Kosovo, but also live in Macedonia and other parts of Europe. They have their own country, called Siptaria, but they rarely live in that shit hole of nation. They move beyond their borders to feed on the land of others like locusts.
Enver came to my house smelling like he had not bathed for a month, ate all my food, stole my money then he tried to kick me out, claiming my house was really his. Enver is a Siptar. I punched him in the face, he started to cry and called 3245 of his relatives to "get me", because that is what Siptars do.

Kosovo i Metohija is the birth place of the Serbian nation. It is the heart of Serbia, but we let Siptars onto our land and they began breeding like maggots. They began to rape, pillage and murder and before long, they were claiming the land as their own. When we fought back, they cried to the world and begged for help, after we were whipping them. That is the Siptar way, they are parasitic cowards.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Siptar

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Faciulina » August 6th, 2009, 9:25 am

according the document colotti was the leader of the organization... an albanian gang run by an italian... an italian crime family run by an albanian would be litterally impossible loooooool rudaj was just a clown he wanted to go against the gambino's because the gang was full of italians and he felt protected by them, probably colotti and the other italians secretely worked with the gambino's themselves

anyway thewestside how the corporation took over some lucchese operations in astoria? i don't see any lucchese members mentioned in this document and any friction between the italo-albanians and the luccheses

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » August 6th, 2009, 9:30 am

Faciulina wrote:anyway thewestside how the corporation took over some lucchese operations in astoria? i don't see any lucchese members mentioned in this document and any friction between the italo-albanians and the luccheses
We've beaten this story to death so I'll make it short. Greek gambling operations in Astoria had been under the protection of the Lucchese family for years. But prosecutions had weaked the Lucchese's presence in the area. The Rudaj organization saw and opening and took over the Greek club Stamatis. After that, the Gambinos opened their own Greek-run club called Soccer Fever but the Rudaj guys shut that down too. There are no made guys mentioned as being there, despite what certain people like to assume. This is what led to the meeting at the gas station in New Jersey between the Gambinos and Rudaj's guys.

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Faciulina » August 6th, 2009, 9:39 am

This is what led to the meeting at the gas station in New Jersey between the Gambinos and Rudaj's guys.
yeah if the meeting fact is true the rudaj's guys were very desperate and scared if they wanted to explode the gas station instead to go directly against the gambino's loooool it was an act of desperate and loser guys

Return to “Europe (Eastern)”