Riker's Island - New York City

There are many that believe California's Prison Rehabilitation System and other systems around the world have more sinister purpose outside of incarceration. Discuss prison topics here in California, throughout the United States and Internationally.
purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: Riker's Island - New York City

Unread post by purplecityhello » March 19th, 2005, 6:09 pm

se11 wrote:i knew a few bikers and italians who have been to rikers a couple of times. are there any problems with those guys there, or do they just keep to themselvs? i never asked them cause it's not my buisness, but i would like to know.
Bloods and Latin Kings run Rikers, Rikers is actually a jail where time spent can be added toward prison bids. The whites usually goto PC or side with skins. as far as ive seen there skins and bikers run together. the best thing to do when locked up is keep to yourself and try not to stick out

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » March 19th, 2005, 6:12 pm

Sheeklouchdblock wrote:
ViolentJoe wrote:I heard MS13 runs Long Island. They the ones poppn all the guns n sh-t like that.
I donno bout them "only" poppin the guns, but I know they most known for stabbings and jumpin niggaz......
Actually MS 13 in L.I. (westburry) are very violent. They do all the things mentioned but recently theyve been known for shooting. They wear light blue bandanas and war with the Black race in whole haha. They assume ever black man is a Blood. alot of race riots have broken out, i was at one at the YMCA back when i was in highschool

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » March 19th, 2005, 6:15 pm

BUDLUcK wrote:
NYorker wrote:Redbkahkis,
You were really talking pretty stupid! If you went to NYC and called them niccas fake gangbangers, you'd be flying back to LA in a coffin. Rap started in NYC so ya'll copied us.
The only way you didn't get a beat down in those PJ's is:
1: You never went there
2: You went there in daytime
3: You probably b*tched up and kept yo mouth shut. (this is the most likely one)
you'd be flying back to LA in a coffin?????? lol u watch 2many l.a. gangster movies homeboy...smh....and how u gonna compare gangs to hiphop ur an idiot....everybody knoes nyc started hiphop but cali...started gangster rap....look how many ny guys wanna b a gangster rapper so whos copying who....the difference is l.a guys are not just saying that gangster ish dey lived it yall nyc guys are just saying it 2sell records and 2look cool on b.e.t bunch of gangster actors lol
the first "gangster rapper" i heard was Kool G Rap, that was back in 1988. But we all borrow from each other, Dont sleep on any hood. Ive seen wild shit go down in Gary Indiana as well as Kali
knowledge Equality

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » March 19th, 2005, 7:30 pm

purplecityhello wrote:
Sheeklouchdblock wrote:
ViolentJoe wrote:I heard MS13 runs Long Island. They the ones poppn all the guns n sh-t like that.
I donno bout them "only" poppin the guns, but I know they most known for stabbings and jumpin niggaz......
Actually MS 13 in L.I. (westburry) are very violent. They do all the things mentioned but recently theyve been known for shooting. They wear light blue bandanas and war with the Black race in whole haha. They assume ever black man is a Blood. alot of race riots have broken out, i was at one at the YMCA back when i was in highschool
how can there be race riots within the same race?

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » March 19th, 2005, 7:32 pm

Invincible wrote:
purplecityhello wrote:
Sheeklouchdblock wrote:
how can there be race riots within the same race?
MS 13 Vs the Black poulation.... im not sure wut ur talking about

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » March 19th, 2005, 10:59 pm

purplecityhello wrote:
se11 wrote:i knew a few bikers and italians who have been to rikers a couple of times. are there any problems with those guys there, or do they just keep to themselvs? i never asked them cause it's not my buisness, but i would like to know.
Bloods and Latin Kings run Rikers, Rikers is actually a jail where time spent can be added toward prison bids. The whites usually goto PC or side with skins. as far as ive seen there skins and bikers run together. the best thing to do when locked up is keep to yourself and try not to stick out
what about just regular whites and crips that go there cause they cant get bailed out or something. do they get fucked with or start ridin gangs?

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » March 19th, 2005, 11:19 pm

Bloods...have never ran shit. Latin Kings only run the mexican gangs. Whites mainly go to PC???...BS. The majority of murders in prisons are from the AB. And they are the smallest % of people in the clink....nigga.

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » March 20th, 2005, 12:10 pm

Invincible wrote:Bloods...have never ran shit. Latin Kings only run the mexican gangs. Whites mainly go to PC???...BS. The majority of murders in prisons are from the AB. And they are the smallest % of people in the clink....nigga.

Obviously we not talking about the same thing, you said prisons homie. IM TALKIN BOUT RIKERS ISLAND (you wont be smilin in rikers island). I doubt youve ever seen any part of that. And trust AB run nothing in Rikers. and se11 they try to isolate people by affiliation as to not start conflict..if they think u in a gang you gonna be in the gang unit. theres multiple housing units-- when i was in the gang unit they had the white gangs, 5 percenters, bloods, crips etc.

im not sure what this dude invincible is on haha, Bloods never ran anything in Rikers. Within the NY Blood circle Rikers is called "home". Latin Kings and Bloods are the two biggest gangs there and contrary to what this guy says population is segragated so if the whites is killing up everybody its prolly themselves. dont talk about somewhere u never been....would call u nigga but not sure if yur black

1 Love :D

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » March 20th, 2005, 2:07 pm

how can you say the bloods run shit when the cripps have just as many #s in NY than the bloods?

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » March 20th, 2005, 3:24 pm

Invincible wrote:how can you say the bloods run shit when the cripps have just as many #s in NY than the bloods?
you seriously cant be in NY. Bloods grossly outnumber crips in NY....ask a crip

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » March 20th, 2005, 3:41 pm

The things you say just seem so stupid or ignorant i have to automatically assume

1. Youve never been to NY
2. Youve never been in Prison
3. Youve never been locked up period

if u have a legitimate question i have no problem answering but dont question the answer if you dont agree with it, because i live it every day...you just type about it

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » March 20th, 2005, 5:12 pm

Invincible wrote:how can you say the bloods run shit when the cripps have just as many #s in NY than the bloods?
In Rikors, Bloods are the biggest gang. followed by Latin Kings... the last numbers I seen on it was:

Bloods = 600 members
LK = 300 members
crips = 50 members

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » March 20th, 2005, 5:14 pm

if u want to know somethings just ask... dont make claims that make u look stupid. forget jail or prison, its obvious u never been to NY just from what u said.

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » March 21st, 2005, 3:31 am

but what about the pens and jails in places liek georgia and Arizona, who runs those since whites have the most numbers there.

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » March 21st, 2005, 6:08 am

Invincible wrote:but what about the pens and jails in places liek georgia and Arizona, who runs those since whites have the most numbers there.
i dont know homie, this thread is about Rikers. Im from NY not georgia and arizona....and did u call me a nigga in an above post? ignoarnce is your forte' huh

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » March 21st, 2005, 2:04 pm

it was a joke homie, relax I thought u wer ehispanic anyway.

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » March 21st, 2005, 5:32 pm

Invincible wrote:it was a joke homie, relax I thought u wer ehispanic anyway.
thinking is not knowing, keep ya hard hat on cuz obviously you been lumped in the head a few times. So if a kat whose been in Rikers tells u about Rikers just take heed instead of making urself look like an ass

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » March 23rd, 2005, 8:53 am

TO ZIPFACE MY HOMIE JUS CAME FRUM THE ISLAND AND THE NUMBER IS
BLOODS-700
LATIN KINGS-500
CRIPS-150
FOLKS-20

IVE NEVER BEEN TO ISLAND I DONT THINK GOING TO JAIL OR IS COOL OR MAKE A PERSON MORE OF A MAN TELL YOU the TRUTH JAIL AINT FOR ME AND I GOT ALOT OF HOMIE IN JAIL AND IM STATE AND FEDERAL PRISON SO I AINT NO PUNK BUT I DONT PLAN ON EVER GOING TO JAIL REAL NIGGAZ THAT ARE SERRIOUS CRIMINAL DONT GET CAUGHT TRUST ME. TO PURPLE CITY YEA YALL BLOODS OUTNUMBER US BUT THAT DONT MEAN ANYTHING, FIRST OF ALL YALL RECRUIT IN JAIL MOST OF YALL MEMBERS TURN BLOOD IN JAIL TO ME THATS SOME PUNK SHIT IF A NIGGA CANT HOLD HIMSELF DOWN IN JAIL HOW IS HE GOING TO DO IT ON THE STREETS, I DONT RESPECT THAT NIGGAZ GO TO RIKERS NEUTRAL AND COME HOME BLOOD TO ME THATS PUSSY AND IF YOU CANT HOLD URSELF DOWN AS A MAN BY YOURSELF THAN U SHOULDNT BE IN A GANG BLOOD OR CRIP I WOULDNT WANT NO ONE IN MY SET THAT GOT PUNKED IN JAIL AND FORCED TO JOIN A GANG LIKE THAT IS SOFT BOTTOM LINE.3X

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » March 23rd, 2005, 8:56 am

IVE BEEN IN THE BOOKINS PLENTY OF TIMES AND HELD IT DOWN AS THE ONLY CRIP THERE BUT I HATE IT WHEN NIGGAZ GO TO RIKERS CRIP AND COME HOME BLOOD OR ACT SOFT IN JAIL NOT TO BE ATROUBLE MAKER BUT IF YOU GOING TO ACT HARD IN THE STREETS BUT SOFT IN JAIL, ALOT OF NIGGAZ I KNEW WENT TO RIKERS CRIP AND CAME HOME DIFFERENT.3X

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » March 23rd, 2005, 3:03 pm

BG MLOCO wrote:IVE BEEN IN THE BOOKINS PLENTY OF TIMES AND HELD IT DOWN AS THE ONLY CRIP THERE BUT I HATE IT WHEN NIGGAZ GO TO RIKERS CRIP AND COME HOME BLOOD OR ACT SOFT IN JAIL NOT TO BE ATROUBLE MAKER BUT IF YOU GOING TO ACT HARD IN THE STREETS BUT SOFT IN JAIL, ALOT OF NIGGAZ I KNEW WENT TO RIKERS CRIP AND CAME HOME DIFFERENT.3X
my homie told me a story, i dont know if its true or not, but he said a crip ni99a just hit the blood house... and he was walking through it... and a blood stepped to him like what u klaim? the crip said nothin. I kant hate... u dont want to be crip in the blood house. thats serious problems. it aint like the streets... u kant hide unless u go to pc... and aint no real ni99a gonna go to pc.

a high ranking blood ni99a from brooklyn pulled the same shit... and got ate because of it. thats part of how alot of beef popped off between the different boros.

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » March 24th, 2005, 9:44 am

zip3ace wrote:
BG MLOCO wrote:IVE BEEN IN THE BOOKINS PLENTY OF TIMES AND HELD IT DOWN AS THE ONLY CRIP THERE BUT I HATE IT WHEN NIGGAZ GO TO RIKERS CRIP AND COME HOME BLOOD OR ACT SOFT IN JAIL NOT TO BE ATROUBLE MAKER BUT IF YOU GOING TO ACT HARD IN THE STREETS BUT SOFT IN JAIL, ALOT OF NIGGAZ I KNEW WENT TO RIKERS CRIP AND CAME HOME DIFFERENT.3X
my homie told me a story, i dont know if its true or not, but he said a crip ni99a just hit the blood house... and he was walking through it... and a blood stepped to him like what u klaim? the crip said nothin. I kant hate... u dont want to be crip in the blood house. thats serious problems. it aint like the streets... u kant hide unless u go to pc... and aint no real ni99a gonna go to pc.

a high ranking blood ni99a from brooklyn pulled the same shit... and got ate because of it. thats part of how alot of beef popped off between the different boros.
Bloods arent allowed to leave the house unless its time for chow, if youre labeled as a Blood the corrections make you stay in yur "house" the whole day. now other niggas can walk in if they wanna risk taking in to Gym C but they back down and i dont blame em. do you want 200 angry damu niggas on yur ass?

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » March 28th, 2005, 9:07 am

TO ZIPFACE I HEARD the SAME STORY MY HOMIE JUS CAN HOME FROM the ISLAND AND HE TOLD SUM LOCS THATS FRUM AROUND MY WAY( BUT THEY ARE NOT IN MY SET OR EVEN MY HOMIES) WENT IN TO RIKERS G'D UP CRIPS AND NOW THEY IN PC AND CHILLEN with BLODDS, BUT HOW DO YALL BLOODS FEEL ABOUT THE NIGGAZ THAT GO IN NEUTRAL AND COME HOME BLOOD, ME PERSONALLY I THINK THAT IS SOME PUNK SHIT.3X

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » March 28th, 2005, 9:23 am

BG MLOCO wrote:TO ZIPFACE I HEARD the SAME STORY MY HOMIE JUS CAN HOME FROM the ISLAND AND HE TOLD SUM LOCS THATS FRUM AROUND MY WAY( BUT THEY ARE NOT IN MY SET OR EVEN MY HOMIES) WENT IN TO RIKERS G'D UP CRIPS AND NOW THEY IN PC AND CHILLEN with BLODDS, BUT HOW DO YALL BLOODS FEEL ABOUT THE NIGGAZ THAT GO IN NEUTRAL AND COME HOME BLOOD, ME PERSONALLY I THINK THAT IS SOME PUNK SHIT.3X
niggas gotta join sometime or anutha, wether a nigga komes home in the pen or does his 30 outside it doesnt matter to me. I feel if a nigga gets down behind the walls he has to put in more work bekuz your repp is steadily tested. most the OGs are knocked too so thats just the way things go, u ask these questions homie... u ever been to the island bekuz i guarantee once you get there and you sprawled on your back in Pop house getting stomped senseless the only thing thats gonna be running thru your mind is "shoulda been a B-dog"

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » March 28th, 2005, 2:51 pm

BG MLOCO wrote:TO ZIPFACE I HEARD the SAME STORY MY HOMIE JUS CAN HOME FROM the ISLAND AND HE TOLD SUM LOCS THATS FRUM AROUND MY WAY( BUT THEY ARE NOT IN MY SET OR EVEN MY HOMIES) WENT IN TO RIKERS G'D UP CRIPS AND NOW THEY IN PC AND CHILLEN with BLODDS, BUT HOW DO YALL BLOODS FEEL ABOUT THE NIGGAZ THAT GO IN NEUTRAL AND COME HOME BLOOD, ME PERSONALLY I THINK THAT IS SOME PUNK SHIT.3X
I can understand it. Its hard to do a bid alone. U gonna get tested. Sometimes by one, sometimes by many. If u go into jail and u dont know nobody and u looking at 5 - 8 months, thats gonna be a while. During that time, U gonna make friends and u gonna make enemies. More than likely its gonna depend on what house u in and your ethnicity. So if they put u in the Blood house u might befriend some bloods. But I gaurentee u when a war pop off u gonna bang... or get banged. So if the LK'z are going at it with Bloods, I gaurentee u then LK ni99az aint gonna give a fuck that u aint one of them. U in the blood house so they see u as one of them. And vice versa. U aint gonna sit back and be like u dont want no parts of it. U gonna bang too kuz they might kome after u next. So u banging side by side with other ni99az... after a while u might just naturally get down with them. It just depends on the situation. First it was blood v. lk then it was borough v. borough then u had eastkoast bloods fighting westkoast bloods then u got race wars... get in where u fit in.

Unread post by Guest » March 29th, 2005, 4:43 am

what if ur white and dont participate in any race wars.

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » March 29th, 2005, 7:37 am

Anonymous wrote:what if ur white and dont participate in any race wars.
there's other whites there... and u WILL join.

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » March 29th, 2005, 6:28 pm

zip3ace wrote:
Anonymous wrote:what if ur white and dont participate in any race wars.
there's other whites there... and u WILL join.
needless to say whites in rikers dont leave they tent, i dont blame em

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » March 29th, 2005, 9:21 pm

i talked with a white guy from rikers, a biker, he said he minded his own buisness and would go and sit and watch tv with the hispanics with no problems. he would pretty much mind himself, read, watch some tv, and sleep.

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » March 30th, 2005, 8:45 am

I NEVER BEEN TO THE ISLAND YET NAH MEAN BUT I LIVE IN A MOSTLY BLOOD PART OF BROOKLYN MY SMALL HOOD IS THE ONLY CRIP TERRTIROY IN THE EAST NAH MEAN AND B4 I WAS LOC A GRIP OF BLOODS ASK ME TO GET DOWN AND I COULDNT IM NOT A FAN OF RED BUT, ON ISLAND YEA I KNO BOUT THE BANGING RACE WARS, IN THE BOOKINGS NIGGAZ DO THE SAME THING BUT ON A SMALLER LEVEL IM JUST SAYING IF YOU CANT HOLD URSELF DOWN WITH YOUR HOMIES FROM THE HOOD AINT THERE IN JAIL AND THEN HOW COULD YOU HOLD URSELF DOWN WHEN U BLOOD IN JAIL COME HOME AND THEN YOU SURRONDED BY A BUNCH OF CRIP NIGGAZ THEN U GONNA TURN CRIP IM JUST SAYING I KNO A BUNCH OF REAL G'S THAT AINT B OR C THAT DID A BID AND CAME HOME NEUTRAL LIKE THEY WAS WHEN THEY WENT IN, MOST NIGGAZ THAT GO IN NEUTRAL HATE BLOODS AND CRIPS AND THEN THE COME HOME BLOOD THATS A LITTLE WEAK IN MY POINT OF VIEW BUT IF THATS HOW NIGGAZ GOTS TO SURVIVE THEN THATS THEY PROBLEM.3X

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » April 1st, 2005, 2:22 pm

most neutral niggas that hit other houses turn ckrip to let u kno homie. Dont usually dont put some outside cat in the gang unit

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » April 4th, 2005, 7:17 am

NAH HOMIE MOST NIGGS I KNO THAT LIVE IN MY HOOD WAS NUETRAL AND CAME HOME BLOOD TO ME THATS IS NOT REAL.3X

wizdom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wizdom » April 4th, 2005, 4:56 pm

In Riker's do all Bloods get along? my homie went in Riker's and he was Piru and he said that he got kool with some uBN homies and all. But my other nigga who went in said that theres mad Ru's in jail and they stuck together. he didnt realli tell me they was at war with uBN kats like they was on the street. But their B some whiteboys flippin Damu in the Pen. wasnt some of the first UBN members in jail White and Asian? i dont know for sure, but i read it somewhere or some1 told me. well i heard that the LK ran shit at the time and they was opressing all the other races, so Bloods formed and recruited niggas who was gettin fu-cked with By LK.