WEST SIDE ACACIA BLOCC COMPTON CRIPS

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

WEST SIDE ACACIA BLOCC COMPTON CRIPS

Unread post by K1LLJOY » March 22nd, 2004, 10:59 pm

i know an og from this hood his name is sleep and he had a lil homie name lil sleep but he died in panorama city some eneimies that i know
that this gang has is

LUEDERS PARK PIRUS
NUTTYBLOCC COMPTON CRIPS
and i think they dont like any body in long beach
i never got alot of info on this gang but i also know that they dont get along with any hoovers does anybody els know about them?

worldwide
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: WEST SIDE ACACIA BLOCC COMPTON CRIPS

Unread post by worldwide » March 23rd, 2004, 1:52 am

naw KILLJOY, i got three cousins from ABCC and they stay going to the LB on the regular, they associate with insanes and 20's as well as some of their OG'S my cousin was recently paralyzed by some CV70's i dont know which ones but i guess thats one of their beef's

PEACE!!!

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » March 23rd, 2004, 3:41 am

WELL I KNOW THAT HOOD AND THEY IN WAR AGAINST : CV 70 A BIG ASS WAR WHO IS TAKIN PLACE IN FRONT OF COMPTON HI THEY ALSO BE BLASTIN ON PALMERS TINYS THE ALMOND BLOCC WHO BE JUST NEAR THEIR HOOD AND THEY RECENTLY HAVE A BEEF WITH CV 155 THEY ARE COOL WITH FARM DOGS AND USE TO BE VERY CLOSE WITH SPOOK TOWN AND FORRM THE ATF ACACIA TOWN FARM BUT THE ACACIA TINYS AKA THE HOT BOYZ ARE BEEFIN WITH SPOOK TOWN TINYS THE JHOSON STREET CRIPS BUT THEIR MAIN ENEMY IS NUTTY BLOCC BASICELY THE ATF WAS FORM AGAINST NUTTY AND 70 , THEY HAVE A MAJOR DISAGREEMENT WITH STCC AND ABCC CAUSE WHEN THE ABCC STATED TO BEEF WITH 155 THE TOWN DID RIDE ON 155 DAILY BUT WHEN THE JHOSON STREET GOT JUMP BY THE SOUTHSIDE TINYS THE ACCACIA DIDNT WANT TO FUNK WITH THE DIRTY SOUTH LOLOL SO THEY START BEEFIN WITH EACH OTHERS ...IM COOL WITH A GANG OF ACACIA NIGGA AND I HEARD OF THE NAME YOU CITED ...ALSO THE TOWN ARE NOT RIDING ON PALMERS SINCE THEY COOL WITH THE TANAS AND MORE ON THE GANGSTA CAR WHILE ACACIA IS HAVING A MAJOR BEEF WITH PALMER AND WE DOWN TO PBK WITH THEM ...

rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » March 23rd, 2004, 3:49 am

Hey Casper wasn't the ABCC real short for a minute cuzz of that war with the 70's. Aint they in the same hood basically. I was in jail with a nigga from Acacia who killed two or three 70's and put them in his trunk. His uncle had owned a car wash in CPT and had got killed by some of them Hot boys

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » March 27th, 2004, 9:55 am

LOL YEAH THEY HAVE LOST THEIR BLOCC IN FRONT OF COMPTON HI SCHOOL THEY USE TO RUN THAT HOOD BUT THEY GOT PUSHED SOUTH OF ALONDRA BUT WE HAVE A REAL COMPTON NIGGA IN THIS FORUM WHO CAN GIVE US REAL INFOS SINCE IM A TOURIST AND I DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT COMPTON I WILL LET SNAP 400 THE REAL COMPTON NIGGA HANDLE COMPTON TOPICS I WILL TAKE A BREAK ....

Unread post by Guest » April 19th, 2004, 12:32 pm

WHAT THE FUCC DONT NO FUCCIN ABCC BE BUSTIN ON NO PBCC CUZ THATS ON TANA THE PBCC KILLED 1 OF THEM NIGGAS NOT 2 LONG AGO HOW AOTHER NIGGA GONE TALK ABOUT SOME BODY ELSE HOOD LOOL THIS SHIT CRAZY CUZ STAY YO BITCH ASS N SSCC N KEEP YO SHIT OVER THERE FOR U GET YO TOP KNOCK BOY

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » April 19th, 2004, 12:50 pm

Is that you SNAP?

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » April 19th, 2004, 1:23 pm

I think it is. ALL CAPS. that was always his thing. So now he bangs?

Tatta
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tatta » April 19th, 2004, 1:25 pm

LOL! yea...now he bangs...and his claim to fame is that "the game" (whoever the fuck that is) is from his hood

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » April 20th, 2004, 12:52 am

LOLOLOLOLOL 2 OPTIONZ HERE..... IS IT SNAPP OR IS IT ONE OF THEM SCATE TAG BANGER WHO BEEN HIDIN SOMEWERE NEAR THE CRANZ AND ROSE BUILDING UP A CYBER BLOCC WHILE HIS FORMER HOOD IS DRAWNIN ,SURE A CYBER SANTANA ON BLACC PLANET .COM IS SAFER THAN BE POSTED UP ON THE CURV FACING THE FUNK ....WHO KNOWS YALL CAN SELL WEED ONLINE LOLOLOLOL

MrYayo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MrYayo » April 20th, 2004, 1:07 am

Tatta wrote:LOL! yea...now he bangs...and his claim to fame is that "the game" (whoever the "i will get banned" that is) is from his hood
LOL Tatta you remind me of one of my OG homies.

"The Game" is a rapper from cpt that just signed with G units new label.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » April 21st, 2004, 4:40 am

bgCASPER wrote:LOLOLOLOLOL 2 OPTIONZ HERE..... IS IT SNAPP OR IS IT ONE OF THEM SCATE TAG BANGER WHO BEEN HIDIN SOMEWERE NEAR THE CRANZ AND ROSE BUILDING UP A CYBER BLOCC WHILE HIS FORMER HOOD IS DRAWNIN ,SURE A CYBER SANTANA ON black PLANET .COM IS SAFER THAN BE POSTED UP ON THE CURV FACING THE FUNK ....WHO KNOWS YALL CAN SELL WEED ONLINE LOLOLOLOL
LOL YOU A FOOL CASPER.

mississippi_boy151

Unread post by mississippi_boy151 » April 25th, 2004, 4:26 pm

i think yall need to get a life and quit worrying about gangs because its stupid as hell. Yall aint nothing besides a bunch a greasy NIGGERS with nothing better to do. Come down to Mississippi we will show you killing somebody. I will hang you from a big tall oak tree like the NIGGER that you are.

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » April 25th, 2004, 5:19 pm

lol you know what i been to toomany BLACK! websites and i see alot
of you lil whites kids comin in OUR! forums talkin that nigger killer
sh-t and it doesnt bother me but it makes me giggle bekuz i know what you nazi kkk groups is all about and the truth is is that you people arent even a threat you guys are weak the only time you guys put in some
real work is when you guys attack a old black man or mexican that is 80
or 60 years old or yall atack nerds and people who cant defend ther selves or lil youn black or latino peoples the only white group to be bold is the nazi low riders but they aint even a threat either and you talkin about come down to mississippi and get hung in a tree? lol boy please
yall scared of black period yall just patrol yall lil woods and trailers with ya guns out hopin youll catch a nigger knowin damn well we dont care about yall but ima tell you this go around the sippi find an all black hood
and walk in ther with a kkk shirt on and say f-ck niggers and see
if you walk out ok but make sure its a gang related hood to just so that you can face reality and know that us black people or any people of color are not weak and we are not coweards no body is scared of yall people yall the ones that is QUIK to call the cops if yall got a problem i remeber i use to get into it with you type of people it would be me and 3 other homies and it would be 15 of yall up in a truck talkin sh-t and yall the ones with the bats and all we got is a bare hands and all yall do is run face it your WEAK! and im pretty sure millions of white people would agree with me that the kkk aint nothin i mean come on white people dont even agree with you guys and ther white lol so the odds are against yall
you SUCK! so ima say this GET!!!!!!!!!!THE!!!!!!!!!!!!!F-CK!!!!!!!!!!!!!OUT!!!!!!!!!!AND!!!!!!!!!!!TAKE!!!!!!!!!THAT!!!!!!!!!MOUTH!!!!!!!!!!TO!!!!!!!!!
THE!!!!!!!!!!!!STREET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous20

Acacia Blocc Compton Crip

Unread post by Anonymous20 » March 30th, 2005, 3:55 am

I received this photo from Stamps, and I posted it on the Acacia Blocc Compton Crip page at:

http://www.streetgangs.com/crips/acacia.html

It shows their rival, 70, Nutty Block, but my question is what is "MS" and "DT"???

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » March 30th, 2005, 4:17 am

CV 70 CLICKS.

??Shady??
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by ??Shady?? » March 30th, 2005, 7:16 am

worldwide wrote:naw KILLJOY, i got three cousins from ABCC and they stay going to the LB on the regular, they associate with insanes and 20's as well as some of their OG'S my cousin was recently paralyzed by some CV70's i dont know which ones but i guess thats one of their beef's

PEACE!!!
Ey homie you are right about them Acacia's not beefing with the LB cuz my homie Lil Man from ABCC used to roll out to the LB with me on a regular and he knew a shitload of cats from the insanes and was cool with them.

stamps
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stamps » March 30th, 2005, 9:01 pm

Alonso,,my guess of MS would have been Mara Salvatrucha,,but YG is most likely right,,I don't know of any Mara Salvatrucha in Compton....maybe is a clique of CV 70's

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » April 8th, 2005, 9:21 am

HOMIE THE MS IN COMPTON STAND 4 MYRHH STREET KREW A TAG BANG KREW THAT GOT JUMPED INTO 70 LIKE DTK DOWN TO KILL WHO ALSO ARE 70

stamps
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stamps » April 8th, 2005, 12:45 pm

Thanks Bgcasper.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » April 8th, 2005, 11:59 pm

[quote="stamps"]Thanks Bgcasper.[/quote]WELCOME CUZ

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » October 29th, 2005, 6:59 am

word up casper is right about MSK and DTK, i think alonso thought ABCC was MSKILLA and DTKILLA but thats there crew names......Casper you've heard of BKM???

Manso
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Manso » December 3rd, 2010, 2:27 pm

bgcasper wrote:WELL I KNOW THAT HOOD AND THEY IN WAR AGAINST : CV 70 A BIG ASS WAR WHO IS TAKIN PLACE IN FRONT OF COMPTON HI THEY ALSO BE BLASTIN ON PALMERS TINYS THE ALMOND BLOCC WHO BE JUST NEAR THEIR HOOD AND THEY RECENTLY HAVE A BEEF WITH CV 155 THEY ARE COOL WITH FARM DOGS AND USE TO BE VERY CLOSE WITH SPOOK TOWN AND FORRM THE ATF ACACIA TOWN FARM BUT THE ACACIA TINYS AKA THE HOT BOYZ ARE BEEFIN WITH SPOOK TOWN TINYS THE JHOSON STREET CRIPS BUT THEIR MAIN ENEMY IS NUTTY BLOCC BASICELY THE ATF WAS FORM AGAINST NUTTY AND 70 , THEY HAVE A MAJOR DISAGREEMENT WITH STCC AND ABCC CAUSE WHEN THE ABCC STATED TO BEEF WITH 155 THE TOWN DID RIDE ON 155 DAILY BUT WHEN THE JHOSON STREET GOT JUMP BY THE SOUTHSIDE TINYS THE ACCACIA DIDNT WANT TO FUNK WITH THE DIRTY SOUTH LOLOL SO THEY START BEEFIN WITH EACH OTHERS ...IM COOL WITH A GANG OF ACACIA NIGGA AND I HEARD OF THE NAME YOU CITED ...ALSO THE TOWN ARE NOT RIDING ON PALMERS SINCE THEY COOL WITH THE TANAS AND MORE ON THE GANGSTA CAR WHILE ACACIA IS HAVING A MAJOR BEEF WITH PALMER AND WE DOWN TO PBK WITH THEM ...
I KNOW THIS FROM 2004, BUT I HAD TO CALL THIS FRENCH/THAI WEIRDO OUT... AINT NOBODY FROM THE "A" EVER HEARD OF YO FAKE FRENCH CYBER-CRIP ASS. STAY YO BITCH ASS OUT IN FRANCE WHERE MUTHAFUCCAS ACTUALLY BELIEVE YO CLOWN ASS

yourmomslover
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Compton

Unread post by yourmomslover » February 3rd, 2019, 9:34 am

rocstar wrote:Hey Casper wasn't the ABCC real short for a minute cuzz of that war with the 70's. Aint they in the same hood basically. I was in jail with a nigga from Acacia who killed two or three 70's and put them in his trunk. His uncle had owned a car wash in CPT and had got killed by some of them Hot boys
How do you have time to put two or three body's in a trunk in those days? Kinda makes me not believe it but one body i probably would