North East Gangs

There has been an increase in gang and youth groups in many Western European cities that have seen an influx of immigrants. There is also a significant organized crime coming from Eastern Europe In this section discuss Austria [Österreich], Denmark [ Danmark], England, France [FRANSS], Finland, Germany [Deutschland], Greece [Ελληνική, Elliniki], Ireland, Italy [italiana], Netherlands [Nederland], Norway [Norge], Rossiyskaya], Scotland, Spain [España] Sweden [Sverige] and the UK including any place on the Western European continent.
Forum rules
Discuss anything about Western European street gangs and organized crime.
CookieMonsta

North East Gangs

Unread post by CookieMonsta » March 12th, 2004, 7:20 am

There are to main Gangs up in the North East the first being The Geordies coming from the Newcastle and Gates head area.and the second being te Mackems from the Sunderland Area. Sheriff Hill Massive from Gateshead area (Geordies)is the gang i am in. We currently have 16 members 7 currently doing time for procession off drugs intent to sell and Manslaughter. Our main rivals are the 'Dirty Mackems' from the Sunderland area. The Beef is over the control off the drugs in the Club After Dark

Snowman
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: North East Gangs

Unread post by Snowman » March 14th, 2004, 6:22 am

I know that people from up that way are well tough. Born and bread hard. I've been up thatway a few times, and some of the people in the pubs looked right tastey, but friendly none the less. Also a beutiful part of the world.

But also on the same trip I saw some middle-aged lady get mugged around some tiny little village in the middle of nowere. And the old granny fought back! Proper tough up there, even in the rural parts.

The only real problem up that way is that I can't understand a word u lot say.

'Aiii! Dee som buck-wuds duncing un sip thi gee-ordi joose!'

'Tits oot for the lads!'

PDog

Unread post by PDog » September 17th, 2004, 8:58 am

ye i know they all tough round there but i didnt kno there were gangs. i go often cos im from middlesbrough. round here we dont hav gangs but we jus hav crews/groups of people who go round lookin for fights, we dont hav names or anythin

NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NW10 » January 26th, 2005, 10:29 am

Anyone interested in organised crime in the north east should check out some books about Viv Graham. They talk about the Tyne Tees region from the late eighties to mid 1990's. The book looks at Viv Graham (Newcastle) and Lee Duffy (Middlesbrough) two boxers from rival towns looking to be top of the clubland and drug scenes, Graham less so on the drugs. Both men were murdered Duffy in a street fight, Graham in a drive by shooting.

Viv Graham: Simply the best is a book about drugs, murder, police corruption, and riots in the north east. The book concentrates mostly on the old style Newcastle crime families, Drugs in Teesside and Cleveland Police Corruption.

Tyneside and Wearside were once two of the worst cities in England for crime but are now much better than the 3rd north east area of Middlesbrough which now has the 7th highest aquisitive crime rate in England (of those above it four are in London) after Manchester, Nottingham and Hackney-Westminster-Islington-Camden areas of London.

urban-souljah

Unread post by urban-souljah » April 7th, 2005, 10:02 am

im actually fron the same estate as lee duffy a heroin dealer who was shot by a local drug addict keith mquade who is now serving life

urban-souljah

Unread post by urban-souljah » April 7th, 2005, 10:02 am

im actually fron the same estate as lee duffy a heroin dealer who was shot by a local drug addict keith mquade who is now serving life

NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NW10 » April 9th, 2005, 2:37 am

urban souljah where u from in Middlesbrough? i thought duffy was from Eston area which is TS6? TS3 is North Ormesby, Berwick Hills, Park End, Pally, BFarm, Thorntree and Netherfields.

Im from Middlesbrough but dont live there no-more. Im there at the minute tho. I got some advice 4 u too. Dont eva bike to seaton carew from Middlesbrough when the transporter bridge is closed. Done it yesterday and it took 3hours to get there cos of the wind between Port Clarence and Seaton.
Last edited by NW10 on April 9th, 2005, 2:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NW10 » April 9th, 2005, 2:48 am

urban-souljah wrote:im actually fron the same estate as lee duffy a heroin dealer who was shot by a local drug addict keith mquade who is now serving life
who told u McQuade shot Duffy? McQuade shot Lee King and killed him in Park End. I dont think he shot Duffy but know he got charged with perverting the court of justice for disosing of the knife what David Allison used to stab Duffy which led to Duffy's death.

urban-souljah

Unread post by urban-souljah » April 9th, 2005, 9:23 am

my bad i was on about lee king i was living in park end (overdale road) when king was killed i now live in pally park

word is mquade asked joe livo to borrow him £600 to buy a shottie
when livo refused mquade tried to set him up for the murder

dunno tho

yo heard carrington got 7 years that true ?
last i heard he was living in coulby been told dude told on half of m boro
dont believe it tho

were u dudes from?

NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NW10 » April 9th, 2005, 11:27 am

Carrington? U mean Charrington? Charrington is a supergrass, he even grassed on Curtis Warren ov Liverpool. Im from Whinney Banks originally,
or should i say Whinney Bronx