How do L.A. bangers feel about Cs and Bs across the nation?

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
R-Tistic
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

How do L.A. bangers feel about Cs and Bs across the nation?

Unread post by R-Tistic » January 15th, 2004, 9:20 am

This question has been kinda buggin me for a while. I am in college at Florida A&M, and whenever the arguement comes up about crips and bloods, I am the first to say that most L.A. bangers don't even recognize the crips and bloods in NY, Florida, or anywhere else along the east coast. My homeboy from Inglewood NHP was almost mad, when this dude from Brooklyn was sayin how the bloods are wild, how they shoot, etc etc etc and he was like they are all fake and imitators. Upon research, I found out that the bloods in NY started in 1993, after some dude in jail at either Rikers Island, or the other big jail, started em in the jail and brought it to the streets when he got out. Last year, this dude went to jail, I think because of the fact he started the gang, or somethin related. But I was like 1993??????? Do you kno how much had happened in 93? Thas like right after bangin was at it's peak, so how real could they really be? And the dude who started em wasn't even a blood from L.A.

A few weeks ago, somebody from Minnesota posted somethin on a dj quik board about them havin Rollin 60s and Rollin 90s, and I was laughin, like how did y'all get them? And do they even go along with the streets of 60s and 90s in minnesota? He was offended by some other things I said, and was like "just because they started in l.a. doesn't mean that gangs here aren't real, yes they do go with the street numbers, they have ties to the gangs in l.a., etc. etc." so I was like maybe so but I wouldn't know.

Now for those who kno much more than I do about this issue, what would u say about it?

Cheeks
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: How do L.A. bangers feel about Cs and Bs across the nati

Unread post by Cheeks » January 15th, 2004, 3:54 pm

Being a gangbanger from LA, I know how we feel. The Crips originated in LA, and so did the bloods. You can't really expect us to know about gangs in Florida, because to us LA is gangbanger central. We've been banging most of our lives trying to find a real reason why we do it, though we can never really ultimately tell. We may have these little war stories that may convince you, but most of the time it's not the truth. Personally, I'm glad that Crips are expanding widely, same for the bloods. Crips and Bloods LOVE healthy competition, you know? So it's only natural for us youngsters to carry the torch that the OG's passed us. I hope that answers your question.

stateraised2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stateraised2000 » January 15th, 2004, 4:45 pm

say cheeks.i have a question for you. is this site for promoting the gangsta lifestyle OR for for picking up game? just wondering cause to me it sounds like you doing a lil promoting...just curious...

UNITY ONE

Unread post by UNITY ONE » January 15th, 2004, 6:06 pm

Im NOT feeling you that 'healthy competition' thing you said..

I notice when I moved from Los Angeles to Texas I notices alot of youngsters imitating Blood & Crips sets claimin 60s and BSV etc in Texas. My word of advise to anyone wanting to get involved with this Bloodin & Crippin.. Is don't fu3k with it.. It aint worth it. It's genocide for the black community. Kuz when you young and don't have someone positive in your ear- you say & do stuff like my man up there ' healthy competition ' & you out there killin and thinkin your cool with a gun in your hand and you don't have anyone there to tell you hold up. It just isn't worth it it's genocide. Plus, Once a mothafucka goes behind that pen wall you will find real quick!! What the fu3k was i out on the streets doin that mess for? A couple yall older niggas can back me up when I say 75% of time they got you cellies with a mothafu3ka you suppose to be enemies with.. So now you gotta depend on that nigga who suppose to be your enemie on the streets to watch your back, kuz you gotta watch his back. Then you realize that mess you doin on the outside was all for nothing, kuz most time you get along with a nigga.

R-Tistic
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by R-Tistic » January 15th, 2004, 6:33 pm

True, I feel u Unity One.

The main reason I don't like it is because I don't particularly like anything about gangs in L.A., but it's a very big part of the L.A. lifestyle and structure, and I grew up around it and I have to deal with it, but I have always been against bangin. But when I see it in other states, it's like dang, y do you want to imitate somethin that is already negative? I can see nothin positive about killin anybody period, but black vs black makes it even harder bein young and black seein it's too many of us in jail and on the wrong track anyway.

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » January 15th, 2004, 6:38 pm

I am not trying to offend anyone but I do think its funny that me, being from the state of Califas, when I go down into the citites(Minneapolis, St. Paul) to go out clubbin or to the mall or just to chill, I see ese's like Vatos Locos or Surenos 13 or Rollin 60's or 30 30 Bloods, etc. strolling around the mall ACTING like the're hard. I just laugh and keep walking. Because personally, I wouldn't want to be claiming some hood in another state that is originally 3000 miles away.lol..I saw these ese's in the Mega Mall wearing jerseys that said, "L.A Pride" I was like, "What the F@CK" I laughed because no matter what anyone else says, REAL BANGIN STARTED IN CALIFORNIA. STRAIGHT UP! ESE'S, CRIPS, BLOODS, ALL WERE PUTTIN IT DOWN REAL GANGSTER SHYT MORE THAN 60 YRS AGO. ALRATO

Cheeks
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Cheeks » January 15th, 2004, 8:46 pm

I'm not promoting.

G bka C.rum
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by G bka C.rum » January 17th, 2004, 5:39 pm

Since ya'll are speakin of my town I gotta comment I do agree with most you now that im older but back in 95-98 I dont care where you were from Cali,Chi-town whateva if you went to the wrong Block talkin crazy you would get delt with no doubt. I've heard of compton ru's get checked and jacked by 30's bloods which originated in Mpls. and seen Grapes and Hoovas that claim to be from Cali get ran out by Mpls 60's so all that im from L.A sh*t means nothin if you aint got the back up from your hood your just another ni**a, and from what ive seen alot of em are bustas without heat and they homeboys. But I agree with Samdoob the riders from the 90's are either dead or doing long stretches in prison and now you got allota fake bangers runnin around really you just got clicks runnin around now hustlin and poppin each other over personal beef most of the time. I used to claim 60's crip but our hood was on the southside of the city on 28th and bloomington area which I see now is stupid I think these youngstas is seein things and thinkin why bang for a street ive never seen or pledge allegence to a man that will never see daylight again. I might as well start my own set or bang for dollars or a better way

BIG RUSTY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BIG RUSTY » January 21st, 2004, 3:19 am

I got a couple of comments and questions about east coast (NY)gangs.I was wondering how it came to be that west coast gangs became so popular in new york.Im curious as to the early history of bloods in nyc,were they california bloods that moved to NY,or were they native new yorkers that decided to call themselves bloods.Also did the california gangs get a lot of resistance from the original NY gangs or did the original NY gangs just give in and start claming a california set.I ask because to me its kinda odd how gangs from a different state could just move in to a place as big as THE BIG APPLE and make a name for themselves.Even though im not from LA I KNOW a east coast gang COULDN'T go there and take over.And in chicago,the GD's and VL's seem to have everything on lock down,so aint nothing happening there.Hell even in my city fools trying to take over would face some pretty tough resistanse.I aint trying to clown anyone im just trying to get a better understanding on the New York situation.PEACE

R-Tistic
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by R-Tistic » January 21st, 2004, 4:41 pm

big rusty wrote:I got a couple of comments and questions about east coast (NY)gangs.I was wondering how it came to be that west coast gangs became so popular in new york.Im curious as to the early history of bloods in nyc,were they california bloods that moved to NY,or were they native new yorkers that decided to call themselves bloods.Also did the california gangs get a lot of resistance from the original NY gangs or did the original NY gangs just give in and start claming a california set.I ask because to me its kinda odd how gangs from a different state could just move in to a place as big as THE BIG APPLE and make a name for themselves.Even though im not from LA I KNOW a east coast gang COULDN'T go there and take over.And in chicago,the GD's and VL's seem to have everything on lock down,so aint nothing happening there.Hell even in my city fools trying to take over would face some pretty tough resistanse.I aint trying to clown anyone im just trying to get a better understanding on the New York situation.PEACE
Check the original post, thas a lot of the history on their bloods right there.

BIG RUSTY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BIG RUSTY » January 22nd, 2004, 3:34 am

R-Tistic,Hey bro i took your advice and rechecked the gang info on New York, and i still didn't find any real info on the subject.Maybe i should clairfy my questions.I wanna know if CRIPS ,BLOODS,SURENOS or any gang orginaly from California faced(face) any REAL RESISTANCE from a NATIVE NEW YORK GANG that didn't turn B's,C's or SUR.You posted that the bloods in NY started in Rikers Island in 1993 by a native new yorker and, since they seem to be kinda deep i take it that a big chunk of the black crews,gangs, ect, didn't offer too much resistance and just decided to call themselves bloods (or Crips)If that's the case,WHY DID GANGS NATIVE TO CALIFORNIA HAVE SUCH A BIG INFLUENCE SO LATE IN THE GAME ON A CITY THE SIZE of NEW YORK.Also maybe a little history About some of the different sets,like does your paticular set(Crip,blood, Surenos)contain any people originaly from california. .The NY gang info side lists the different sets in NY AND NJ but no real history.The exception seemed to be the history on Tree Topps and Los Solidos though.I think you said you weren't from NY so i guess this question is directed to current or former gang members from NY that know a little about the history of they're paticular set. PEACE!

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » January 26th, 2004, 12:14 am

im a crip frum queenz, ny claimin that eastside 55nhc. now for the crips we were started by different homies that had been crip in cali and just moved to ny so with them they brought they set. my big homie was originally from cali.that story about the bloods on rikers is pretty true which means that those blood setz that were strarted in rikers are really fake. but u gotta understand that since then there were blood homies that came frum cali and started there sets here too. so there are real blood sets in ny also. athens park blood, nhb 20's, neighborhood pirus to name a few.

R-Tistic
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by R-Tistic » January 26th, 2004, 1:14 am

"The United Blood Nation, simply called the Bloods, formed in 1993, within the New York City jail system on Rikers Island's GMDC (George Mochen Detention Center), sometimes called C-73. GMDC was used to segregate problem inmates from the rest of the detention center. Prior to this time period, the Latin Kings were the most prevalent and organized gang in the NYC jail system. The Latin Kings, with mostly Hispanic members, were targeting African American inmates with violence. These African American inmates, organized by some of the more violent and charismatic inmates, formed a protection group which they called the United Blood Nation. This United Blood Nation, which was actually a prison gang, was emulating the Bloods street gangs in Los Angeles, California. Several of the leaders of this recently created prison gang formed eight original Blood sets to recruit in their neighborhoods across New York City. These original sets were: Mad Stone Villains (MSV), Valentine Bloods (VB), Nine Trey Gangsters (NTG), Gangster Killer Bloods (GKB), One Eight Trey (183) Bloods, Hit Squad Brims (HSB), Blood Stone Villains (BSV) and Sex, Money and Murder (SMM)."

This is all from http://www.gripe4rkids.org/BLhis.html I donno if it is or isn't legal to post this what I just did but Alonso will check me if it is wrong. Bein honest, I donno if that is 100% credible, only because most people I kno from NY don't know any of the history about the bloods and crips there so they couldn't tell me, but Q said that is pretty true so I believe they are fake. To me, the bullets you shoot don't make u real u kno. It might make u a real killer or banger, but u are still a fake blood just because your gang emulates something that has no connection to it.

To me, it's like if me and Q saw all of what Omega Psi Phi does, and we were like hmm I like what they do! So we started the same thing, with the same colors, and soome of the history, same steps, etc. etc. but we weren't established and set up by the National Chapter. I donno how many of y'all feel that but thas what it looks like to me.

Also, is it me, or do those sets that were started and stated above sound like some imitation sets that would be created in a movie to sound like a real set, but they didn't wanna get sued so they changed the name a bit but u still kno what inspired em? NINE TREY GANGSTAS? ONE EIGHT TREY GANGSTAS???? BLOOD STONE VILLIANS??????

BIG RUSTY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BIG RUSTY » January 26th, 2004, 4:36 am

Right on R-Tistic and Q.I got some family that just moved from NY to Fresno and they blood.I don't really like they ass,not Cause they bloods but 4some old family shit.Anyways thats why i was Curious.PEACE

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » January 26th, 2004, 6:55 pm

big rusty wrote:Right on R-Tistic and Q.I got some family that just moved from NY to Fresno and they blood.I don't really like they ass,not Cause they bloods but 4some old family @$%*.Anyways thats why i was Curious.PEACE
wut set were your blood cuzzins claiming

Sheeklouchdblock
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Sheeklouchdblock » January 26th, 2004, 10:03 pm

Q wrote:im a crip frum queenz, ny claimin that eastside 55nhc. now for the crips we were started by different homies that had been crip in cali and just moved to ny so with them they brought they set. my big homie was originally from cali.that story about the bloods on rikers is pretty true which means that those blood setz that were strarted in rikers are really fake. but u gotta understand that since then there were blood homies that came frum cali and started there sets here too. so there are real blood sets in ny also. athens park blood, nhb 20's, neighborhood pirus to name a few.

Which Blood sets is fake that started in Rikers ?????? Homie you have certain things you posted which is right, But half is wrong.......Some of the sets that was listed such as Mad stone Villians,Hit Squad Brim is Phony.....Well Hit Squad Brim Changed there name to 59 Brims......As for the other sets, There are Official........IT doesnt neccesserally means a nigga gotta move to the East from the West, Sets can be started up in differenty ways homie...A set can be Brought up under a different set name (I.E Dip Set is under 9tg....Outlaw20's in Brooklyn are under NHB20's in Flatbush...understand ?.....A homie from Out west could give a homie from the East the "Green Light"....Or theres other ways as well.......As for Athens Park, NHB20s and NHpirus, those are brought up by homies from the West which is true, But the pint in this is that theres other ways.....

Sheeklouchdblock
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Sheeklouchdblock » January 26th, 2004, 10:09 pm

R-Tistic wrote:"The United Blood Nation, simply called the Bloods, formed in 1993, within the New York City jail system on Rikers Island's GMDC (George Mochen Detention Center), sometimes called C-73. GMDC was used to segregate problem inmates from the rest of the detention center. Prior to this time period, the Latin Kings were the most prevalent and organized gang in the NYC jail system. The Latin Kings, with mostly Hispanic members, were targeting African American inmates with violence. These African American inmates, organized by some of the more violent and charismatic inmates, formed a protection group which they called the United Blood Nation. This United Blood Nation, which was actually a prison gang, was emulating the Bloods street gangs in Los Angeles, California. Several of the leaders of this recently created prison gang formed eight original Blood sets to recruit in their neighborhoods across New York City. These original sets were: Mad Stone Villains (MSV), Valentine Bloods (VB), Nine Trey Gangsters (NTG), Gangster Killer Bloods (GKB), One Eight Trey (183) Bloods, Hit Squad Brims (HSB), Blood Stone Villains (BSV) and Sex, Money and Murder (SMM)."

This is all from http://www.gripe4rkids.org/BLhis.html I donno if it is or isn't legal to post this what I just did but Alonso will check me if it is wrong. Bein honest, I donno if that is 100% credible, only because most people I kno from NY don't know any of the history about the bloods and crips there so they couldn't tell me, but Q said that is pretty true so I believe they are fake. To me, the bullets you shoot don't make u real u kno. It might make u a real killer or banger, but u are still a fake blood just because your gang emulates something that has no connection to it.

To me, it's like if me and Q saw all of what Omega Psi Phi does, and we were like hmm I like what they do! So we started the same thing, with the same colors, and soome of the history, same steps, etc. etc. but we weren't established and set up by the National Chapter. I donno how many of y'all feel that but thas what it looks like to me.

Also, is it me, or do those sets that were started and stated above sound like some imitation sets that would be created in a movie to sound like a real set, but they didn't wanna get sued so they changed the name a bit but u still kno what inspired em? NINE TREY GANGSTAS? ONE EIGHT TREY GANGSTAS???? BLOOD STONE VILLIANS??????

Homie, You from Gardena California(Crip Population) Im sure you know Who Blood Stone Villians Is official on the west and wasnt from no Movie........As for the 8 and 9 trey gang, Im not too sure on that but I know the name was changed to 9Tekk granades,,,,,,,

BIG RUSTY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BIG RUSTY » January 27th, 2004, 2:57 am

[/quote]Q SAID. " wut set were your blood cuzzins claiming"[/quote] I don't know what set they're from.The last time i seen em they was still shittin in they're draws.They left california when they was about 5 years old and now they're about 21.They're from Brooklyn though.

R-Tistic
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by R-Tistic » January 27th, 2004, 10:41 am

Sheeklouchdblock wrote:Homie, You from Gardena California(Crip Population) Im sure you know Who Blood Stone Villians Is official on the west and wasnt from no Movie........As for the 8 and 9 trey gang, Im not too sure on that but I know the name was changed to 9Tekk granades,,,,,,,
I jus found out that BSV is from CA, I had never heard of them before tho.

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » January 27th, 2004, 9:14 pm

ITS LIKE THIS THERS REAL BLOOD AND CRIP GANGS EVERY WHER
IT DONT MATTER WHAT CITY SATE OR COUNTRY IF YOU PUT IN WORK AND MAKE ALOT OF KILLINGS AND DONT TAKE NO SHIT THEN HOW CAN YOU DOUBT THAT? COME ON MAN JUST KUZ SOME GANGS ARE
ORIGINALLY FROM A CERTAIN PLACE DONT MEAN IT WONT SPREAD TO ANOTHER

R-Tistic
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by R-Tistic » January 27th, 2004, 9:24 pm

K1LLJOY wrote:ITS LIKE THIS THERS REAL BLOOD AND CRIP GANGS EVERY WHER
IT DONT MATTER WHAT CITY SATE OR COUNTRY IF YOU PUT IN WORK AND MAKE ALOT OF KILLINGS AND DONT TAKE NO @$%* THEN HOW CAN YOU DOUBT THAT? COME ON MAN JUST KUZ SOME GANGS ARE
U aren't gettin it. I know that bangers in other places may do the same things as the other gangs. But the fact that they started on their own, without stemming from another gang, but at the same time imitating another game, is extremely stupid and fake. I can understand that gangs will start in different places, especially when poverty level is high. But for you to copy a gang in another city, regardless of how much history you know, is just stupid to me. If they make a lot of killings, WHY???? You are makin it as if that is a good thing. I know gangs SPREAD, but spreadin, and imitatin, is a great difference.
I donno if you bang, but I know OGs who are mad about the imitators. Imagine u put in work, u have been in the gang, and even tho it's still in you, you realize that it is completely stupid, and you wish it would die down. Now imagine people in other places may see it in movies, hear music, and what not, and they look at it as if "hey thas cool, i wanna bang!" Even tho a lot of the gangs aren't like that, the fact that these gangs are started by people who never banged, regardless of how much of a thug they were before, is what would get to you.

Sheeklouchdblock
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Sheeklouchdblock » January 27th, 2004, 9:36 pm

IT DONT MATTER WHAT CITY SATE OR COUNTRY IF YOU PUT IN WORK AND MAKE ALOT OF KILLINGS AND DONT TAKE NO @$%* THEN HOW CAN YOU DOUBT THAT? COME ON MAN JUST KUZ SOME GANGS ARE
You got a point Homie but You need to look at the Principles behind it........Officialness DOES matter.......You need the Green Light or an Official gang menber to start $%#@ off feel me ? Yeah if you put in work and all that you get your stripes but still Officialness does matter...For example Imagine you had a gang that spreaded accross certain places because you was the OG and You started $#@% and some sucka from somewhere else is claimin ya gang but made his own set, You would think Oh well yeah this fool know what it is, but the principle is the Fool dont know you from no where and he started a set out of ya gang because he wanted to, wouldnt you feel a lil violated Homie ????? Thats what I mean when I say Officialness does matter because It dont matter how much work you put in Homie, When $%#@ pops off, Especially in The Pen, a Homie come up to a nigga and Ask where you from ? And they aint too familiar with that hood, Or such, There Most likely to either think Someone is a wannabe or From the other side Settin them upand end they "I will get banned" , Feel me ?

R-Tistic
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by R-Tistic » January 27th, 2004, 11:12 pm

Sheeklouchdblock wrote:
You got a point Homie but You need to look at the Principles behind it........Officialness DOES matter.......You need the Green Light or an Official gang menber to start $%#@ off feel me ? Yeah if you put in work and all that you get your stripes but still Officialness does matter...For example Imagine you had a gang that spreaded accross certain places because you was the OG and You started $#@% and some sucka from somewhere else is claimin ya gang but made his own set, You would think Oh well yeah this fool know what it is, but the principle is the Fool dont know you from no where and he started a set out of ya gang because he wanted to, wouldnt you feel a lil violated Homie ????? Thats what I mean when I say Officialness does matter because It dont matter how much work you put in Homie, When $%#@ pops off, Especially in The Pen, a Homie come up to a nigga and Ask where you from ? And they aint too familiar with that hood, Or such, There Most likely to either think Someone is a wannabe or From the other side Settin them upand end they "I will get banned" , Feel me ?
I feel u on that one, thas pretty much how I feel on the situation. That is another point I hadn't thought about, but yeah, if I started a set and somebody else was claimin it, I'd be heated. Basically....fake sets get as much respect as dudes in L.A. who claim to be from hoods that they aren't from.

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » January 29th, 2004, 3:41 pm

YEAH I GET WHAT YALL SAYIN

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » January 29th, 2004, 3:57 pm

in the jail system over here in ny a lot of new york bloods bang on cali bloodz

Stone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Bernardino

Unread post by Stone » February 5th, 2004, 12:10 pm

I was born and raised in LA(41st place and compton). After dropping out of school, I had the chance to check out whats brackin in other states. The movies Colors, Boyz n the Hood, and Bangin on Wax influenced many outside of LA to get down with a set. You have peeps klaim B/C from every race and economic statis. When I see a kat out of town reppin B or C, I'll watch him klose bekuz he kould try somethin but I don't respect him as a true B or C.

Stone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Stone » February 5th, 2004, 12:21 pm

A nigga can get killed anywhere by anybody. Just bekuz you have a rag, a gun, and some kat from Kali(tru or fake) put you on doesn't make you a legit B/C. There a grip of history and bloodshed behind bangin in LA. I seen out of town bangers get smoked bekuz they weren't up on thangs here in LA. I've almost been smoked in a few cities for the same reason.

Tatta
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tatta » February 5th, 2004, 12:29 pm

Pretty accurate words stone. If you ain't from my hood physically and ain't been put on by the niggas that are and still live there, keep it pushin'. I think the same is true with any set really. Don't run up some 60's talkin about you a 60 from Denver...you will get your cap peeled.

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » February 5th, 2004, 1:30 pm

stone, how are you gonna get into the military if you dropped out of school? and how are you still claiming gang shyt if you are still in the military? shouldn't you be grown out of that by now?

Pasa
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Pasa » February 5th, 2004, 2:53 pm

YEA I AGREE. IF IT AINT OFFICIAL IT AINT ACKNOWLEDGED. PLUS I DONT THINK ANYBODY EVER TRULY GROWS OUT OF CEIN A GANGSTA. THE MORE MATURE U GET AND THE MORE U GROW U START TO REALIZE HOW MUCH OF YOURSELF ACTUALLY WENT INTO THAT LIFESTYLE. AND EVEN THO U TRY TO CHANGE FOR THE BETTER U CANT THROW AWAY THE FACT THAT CEIN A GANGSTA IS A PART OF U THATS ALWAYS GONE C THERE. A BLACK MAN CAN C PRESIDENT TOMORROW BUT I BET U HE'D STILL HAVE A SPECIAL PLACE IN HIS HEART FOR WHATEVER GANG HE USED TO CLAIM...:-)

Stone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Stone » February 5th, 2004, 3:06 pm

samdoobie wrote:stone, how are you gonna get into the military if you dropped out of school? and how are you still claiming gang shyt if you are still in the military? shouldn't you be grown out of that by now?
You can join the service with a GED or highschool diploma. Bangin is fo life not a faze you go thru. That the differance betweens LA and everywhere else. Most of yall bang to be cute and just during yo high school. I went to college in detroit and got hip to the gang structure there.
Most of them bang from junior to high school and then quit. When a nigga gets killed, they quit. When the drama kicks off they run. It like this in most of the Southern states I've been to also. Here in Kali it's serious and fo life. I joined this Army to make somethin out of myself. There's no future in slang and bangin. I have homies who have shot and jacked plenty of people but can't put food on the table or pay bills. I did and still do dirt but I always wanted to make somethin out of myself. I have luv for the homies and don't look down on them but I want to be a man that my kids respect. Be more that my dad was. I have bills to pay and people to feed. I can't take penitentry chances everyday and the homies respect that. So I guess I'm at war with myself. I should let bangin go but I can't.
My homies are the only friends I got. I don't fit in with the cut-throats and ass kissers of the working class.

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » February 5th, 2004, 4:35 pm

Sheeklouchdblock wrote:
Q wrote:im a crip frum queenz, ny claimin that eastside 55nhc. now for the crips we were started by different homies that had been crip in cali and just moved to ny so with them they brought they set. my big homie was originally from cali.that story about the bloods on rikers is pretty true which means that those blood setz that were strarted in rikers are really fake. but u gotta understand that since then there were blood homies that came frum cali and started there sets here too. so there are real blood sets in ny also. athens park blood, nhb 20's, neighborhood pirus to name a few.

Which Blood sets is fake that started in Rikers ?????? Homie you have certain things you posted which is right, But half is wrong.......Some of the sets that was listed such as Mad stone Villians,Hit Squad Brim is Phony.....Well Hit Squad Brim Changed there name to 59 Brims......As for the other sets, There are Official........IT doesnt neccesserally means a nigga gotta move to the East from the West, Sets can be started up in differenty ways homie...A set can be Brought up under a different set name (I.E Dip Set is under 9tg....Outlaw20's in Brooklyn are under NHB20's in Flatbush...understand ?.....A homie from Out west could give a homie from the East the "Green Light"....Or theres other ways as well.......As for Athens Park, NHB20s and NHpirus, those are brought up by homies from the West which is true, But the pint in this is that theres other ways.....

homie im not sayin that they dont bang or dont put in work im just talkin bout the officialness. frum my knowledge those setz on rikers were made up setz. i dont know any of them that was giving the green light frum homies in cali but if im wrong please tell me so my info could be corrected. tell me what sets was frum cali? or what setz was given the greenlight by homies in cali?

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”