Russian politics/actual

An open section to speak about anything on your mind from News, politics, Conspiracy Theories, and any random street or urban event.
Mraka
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Russian politics/actual

Unread post by Mraka » January 19th, 2005, 4:08 pm

Right now I try to follow a documentary,about Yukos.
Russia seemed to crack down this oil company,on false accusations,sending its founder to jail. Chodorkowski is/was the richest man of russia.
The report opens up with the hammer: A streetsweaper was the general secretary of 11 firms that existed under Yukos.A common practice to pay less taxes in Russia.

What is your look on what is going on there.
What is your attention on.
Maybe you now that Russia is/was in war against terror in caucus.

Mraka
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Russian politics/actual

Unread post by Mraka » January 22nd, 2005, 8:08 am

Russian president Vladimir Putin, seems to want to cancel the "Hitler-Stalin contract" of 1939,wich splitted Poland and the Baltic states between them.
That has said the President of Estnia ,Mr.Ruutel after a meeting with Putin in Moscow.Russians Kreml`s press speaker refuses a comment on that.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » January 22nd, 2005, 1:37 pm

Russian Politics is a filtered, Filtered throught the government, as well as the media, Dictating truth from the people. vladmir Puten Lied. He said only 378 Kids were killed in the school massacre, when witnesses say the death toll was well above 700. I still like the guy though. BUt the centrelization of his government is gonna be intresting, just watch it unfold.

Mraka
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Mraka » January 22nd, 2005, 1:43 pm

Not all victims in Beslan were children.
He is able to elect his Duma for new.

Yeah Plaque I`ll watch a centralization unfold >(which is the opposit of centralize).

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » January 22nd, 2005, 2:07 pm

unfold, meaning id like to see its results, sounds to me like its turning into a fascist style gov't. Am I wrong?

Mraka
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Mraka » January 22nd, 2005, 2:26 pm

mayby,but reliable informations stay what they are.
Infact Putin made some big strikes, without big notice of`em.
usa fakes distance,but infact is interrested in pushing US- american firms in russia.
Putin was in Germany recently ,showed that he speaks quite well german and that he is good informed about ongoing demonstrations.He said that war in Chenya ended three years ago.
I hope russia will change positively somehow, as their history is a catastrophy. They can not go on with their mentallity and tradition.
Have you heard about some `Gulag' storys?

Mraka
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Mraka » January 23rd, 2005, 6:47 am

Russia cut down subventions for pensioners.Though they are financially healthy,pensioners have to pay now for a subway ride,and other.So they loose about 50€ of their (if) 150€ a month.Many subventions didn`t function a well ,as they should `ve been able to get some medicaments for free,but they weren`t on stock often.
A mob of pensioners therefore rotted infront of a ticket counter,and overrun security, when they were told to by a ticket from now on.
Kreml added 6,40€ to pensions.
The average pension is round about 2007 Rube(53€)!

Mraka
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Mraka » April 12th, 2005, 12:04 pm

putin is or was in germany opening an exhibition in Hannover;the biggest technology kind exhibition worldwide
contracts of billions are made.Basf/gas,-1$ bio for 500 bio cubikmeters +half and half 2 billions $ for pipelines.
diverse others are made with Siemens for trains,and Claas for agricultural machines.
That is historical progress ,because of splitting licenses,with foreign investors.
This time china has a problem with huge and many demonstrations against Japaneese school-books released.I mean in the back of russia.They censored the media therefore feared of spreading in china and Japan is astonished.,What do you get to knowledge?

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » April 12th, 2005, 12:31 pm

Mraka I know your a smart guy, very politicly Inclined but To this day I still cant understand a setence you type, I try, and I try, But it just doesn' work for me. I have not a clue what You are talking about.

Helms
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Helms » April 13th, 2005, 1:58 pm

Putin is an evil little bastard. He used to be head of the KGB. He controls the media so everything you hear coming out of Russia is controlled. They kill journalists who print things they shouldn't.

As to Russia's "war on terror", that's a load of shyt. The economy was crumbling and people were getting pissed off so Putin decided they needed a distraction. That's why they attacked Chechnya. There was no Chechen terrorist issue until the Russian military started slaughtering people. They wipe out entire villiages, women, children etc. When you try to destroy a people, they use whatever means necessary to fight. It might be disgusting and deplorable, but they have been driven to it by the brutality of the russian army.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » April 13th, 2005, 3:45 pm

Chechnya (and Iraq) are the bewst examples that these kind of problems cant be solved militarically. The more pressure you put on the Terrorists the harder they will fight. Its a natural law. And Putin is too stubborn to see this and too unwilling to actually solve the conflict.
Maybe it serves his deeds better when it will continue to go on.

Mraka
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Mraka » April 15th, 2005, 2:35 pm

BlaKK wrote:Mraka I know your a smart guy, very politicly Inclined but To this day I still cant understand a setence you type, I try, and I try, But it just doesn' work for me. I have not a clue what You are talking about.

let u know I don`t care. ignore me I do u.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » April 15th, 2005, 2:36 pm

You shouldnt ignore I and I shoudlnt and wont Ignore you, Its a Matter of Communication.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » April 15th, 2005, 2:37 pm

You can get vital Information Through Me, as I do you. From a Different Perspective.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » April 15th, 2005, 7:13 pm

BlaKK wrote:Russian Politics is a filtered, Filtered throught the government, as well as the media, Dictating truth from the people. vladmir Puten Lied. He said only 378 Kids were killed in the school massacre, when witnesses say the death toll was well above 700. I still like the guy though. BUt the centrelization of his government is gonna be intresting, just watch it unfold.
How come that you like the guy? Just because he pretends to have moral?
This serves his deeds to make everyone belive that. He is an ex-KGB Agent, he knows how to lie to achieve his goals. I mean he is very smart, no doubt.
But he is making some major mistakes.
He will never defeat Chchnya, remember my words. Efven if hes sending his most psychopathic soldiers there (what he actually already doing).
He is turning Russia into a Fascist style country like you said. This will do nobody good. (Neither Europe nor America) Cause sooner or later the rivalry will heat up again.
And Russias people will suffer again and drink even more Vodka to bear it (if thats even possible)

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » April 15th, 2005, 7:49 pm

hmmmm... Very Intresting Senteza, Im going to Hold your word for it. You seem like a man with enough integrity for me to do so. Like I said though,
With this Blunt in my mouth I and I am going to watch it unfold. Its gonna be an epic moment. We are indeed living in Epic times.

Helms
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Helms » April 20th, 2005, 1:36 pm

BlaKK wrote: With this Blunt in my mouth I and I am going to watch it unfold. Its gonna be an epic moment. We are indeed living in Epic times.

You know Blakk, for once I completely agree with you.

Mraka
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Mraka » May 5th, 2005, 5:10 am

bush said he gonna tel mr putin that with end of ww2 baltics didn`t felt that freed.
how does he spell baltics,what did he thaught the word did mean ,before?

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » May 8th, 2005, 3:00 pm

Putin the "Black Belt" could break Bush in half if he wanted too. :shock:

[img]http://img110.echo.cx/img110/9132/putin3lq.jpg[/img]

Mraka
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Mraka » May 25th, 2005, 4:11 am

they are reading the 1000 pages big acusation of Yukos chief Chodorkowski;only 50 to 80 pages a day .
++newsflash there is a blackout in moscow++
no power in whole city ,12 mio. in morning rush hour.