Real solutions to Terrorism

An open section to speak about anything on your mind from News, politics, Conspiracy Theories, and any random street or urban event.
Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Real solutions to Terrorism

Unread post by Sentenza » April 14th, 2005, 3:48 pm

This one is just for sharing opinions. I d like to know what you guys think what the best steps would be to overcome terrorism.

In my opinion America (and their allies) should pull out 99%of the military of the middle east. Then America should become neutral in the Palestine conflict
and cut the military aid for Israel short.
The world should spend the money they are wasting for pointless wars into the Infrastructure (schools, roads, electricity etc. etc.) to develope those countries and to help them to help themselves.
They should let the people in every country decide which form of government they want (if theywant a Islamic Theocracy, let em make their mistakes).
Russia would have to pull out their Troops out of Chechnya aswell.
Islamic countries would have to hunt down all of them Terrorists (Bin Laden, Al Zarquawi, Mullah Omar) with no mercy and bring them to court.
(If they would be judged by their own Quoranic laws they would be stoned to death or something)

Those would be some serious steps to push back terrorism and not continue the vicious circle like the world does these days....

What yall think?

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Re: Real solutions to Terrorism

Unread post by se11 » April 14th, 2005, 3:54 pm

i like it. were fighting a war for the iraqi people now, just like korea and vietnam. we should get out of everwhere, and remain neutral. stop policing the world, stay allies with britian, guard japan, and mind our own buisness.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » April 14th, 2005, 4:02 pm

Cut Military Aid to Isreal short, You anti-Semitist or what? Every Nation within that Region, Libya, Syria, Arabia, Egypt, Mongolia, Pakistan, Iran ALL WANT ISREAL WIPPED OFF THE MAP. Why would we Cut there aid, so the Isrealis can choke? Thats not nice.

The salution to terrorism is within there religion and there Philosophy There Radical Ideology That when they dont get what they want, they must explode Themselves and Perserver through Violence and hate and through Deaths of the innocent. Untill they No Longer Justify these actions, There actions will Continue to be commited. And remain Completly justafied.

Terrorism is like a Bee hive, you can hit it with a baseball bat, Kill a few, But the rest will flee the hive, and Breed elsewhere. You feel me? Its all in the ideology. Now if you infect those Bee's They all die off in time. Never to Breed again.
Last edited by BlaKK on April 14th, 2005, 4:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.

WhiteBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WhiteBoy » April 14th, 2005, 4:18 pm

see the thing about terrorism sentenza is that those countries support people like osama and al zarqawi, so if we expected them to take out their favorite polititions do you think that they would follow through with the request?
along with the idea of wanting to put money into schools roads water projects etc, we have to be in there and make it safe enough so that we can actually go in there and complete a job instead if these fukkas kidnapping ever american going over there trying to make a difference,
and with the war in iraq, the military has been trying to change the way schools are, getting them books and protecting them, the books over there now are no long just about sadam, they are about the world outside of iraq.
so if we were to leave it up to other countries to make their own rules and what not, what do you really think would change?
the reason we stick up for other countries and act as the police is because we have a moral responsibility. i don't want babies to be pulled out of their incubators, people of different religion to be beaten and tortured because of their faith,
that is what the problem is with these left wing extremist muslim psycho's, the take the word to the dome, wiping other religions off the map becuase they read a different book and believe in a different god!

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » April 14th, 2005, 5:01 pm

Ok you just stated that you dont think i am right which is good, you didnt say exactly how you think it could be accomplished.

And to answer your question Blakk, i am not anti semitistic, but i am anti zionist for sure. Its just not right to drive Palestinians off the land that they lived on for thousands of years.
What would americans say if Native americans would throw them (black, white and hispanic) out with pure violence killing thousands? They would become terrorists..Thats the problem. Both sides are acting like terrorists, thats a fact.

And to answer to you white boy (shit i just dont know how to quote correctly):

The woman who said that Iraqi soldiers took babys out of incubators was given money to invent that story, apart from that whe was the daughter of an important Saudi Arabian politician. She admitted all of it and it is evident.

If anything, those Muslim Terrorists would be considered right wing, not left wing, because of their convictions in Moral, Religion, politics and life.

Some of their opinions are not very different to those of right wing American politicians, apart from the obvious difference of which religon they take to the extreme. You could consider them as the KKK of Arabia.

And in addition if we (i am from Europe) have a moral responsibility (that we defininitely have in some sense) to rid the world of injustice and terrorism, then why arent we going to: Congo, Rwanda, Angola, Sierra Leone, Liberia, Simbabwe, North Korea, Pakistan, Chechnya, Indonesia,
Mauretania, Nigeria etc. etc.?
Because those countries do not have to offer the second largest oil ressources in the world.

So it isnt beneficial for us to go there in opposition to Iraq. Thats why many people become Terrorists (not all because the leaders of them, like those guys i mentioned are really cases for the mortuary).
People in Iraq and Saudi Arabia know that they could have well paid jobs, that their countries could afford to build stuff and that they could afford a better living quality than we in the west have. But they also see first hand, that 99% of the money either benefits some fat ass Enron type business man billionaire or the kings of Saudia Arabia.
Thats why they get angry, thats what should change.
I would start throwing bombs aswell if that would happen to my country.

I am definitely not for Terrorists, but if you want to solve a problem, you have to understand it. So Bush should stick his nose into some other books than the bible when dealing with Islam.

Peace

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » April 14th, 2005, 5:10 pm

make me president

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » April 14th, 2005, 5:13 pm

Nominate me For VP Purp.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » April 14th, 2005, 5:14 pm

BlaKK wrote:Cut Military Aid to Isreal short, You anti-Semitist or what? Every Nation within that Region, Libya, Syria, Arabia, Egypt, Mongolia, Pakistan, Iran ALL WANT ISREAL WIPPED OFF THE MAP. Why would we Cut there aid, so the Isrealis can choke? Thats not nice.

The salution to terrorism is within there religion and there Philosophy There Radical Ideology That when they dont get what they want, they must explode Themselves and Perserver through Violence and hate and through Deaths of the innocent. Untill they No Longer Justify these actions, There actions will Continue to be commited. And remain Completly justafied.

Terrorism is like a Bee hive, you can hit it with a baseball bat, Kill a few, But the rest will flee the hive, and Breed elsewhere. You feel me? Its all in the ideology. Now if you infect those Bee's They all die off in time. Never to Breed again.
Those you are talking about are the extremist minority in Islam.
Islam does NOT justify senseless killing of innocent.
The Quran definitely says that you are going to hell for that. Bin Laden is going to hell, Al Zarqawi with him.
Most of the Muslims even dont like both of them, but Media (Fox, CNN) doesnt show that and they know why.
They want to create a certain image of Muslims in our heads, which is based on cluelessnes and which makes us think every military step the government does is great, cause "they" are violent by nature blabla.

Just because there are some racist violent Christians,
what would you respond to someone , like Blackmanofhonour, who says, if one is like that all of them have to be?

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » April 14th, 2005, 5:28 pm

Well than There Leadership needs to step the fucc up and take throne, They know whats going on. They know who's bieng blown up has ABSOLUTLY nothing to do with the Problem the conflict. They know it. And there doing nothing about it. Therfore I hold them accountable. I have yet to hear on Arab Imarte or Arab Leader take charge and speak against Unjustafied killing of innocent children, not one. That tells me one of the two. They dont care or they support terrorists Ideology. one of the two. There is Mediocore stance. Thats evil to me.

When Pedofilia Infected the Catholic Church, The leaders took a stance.
If they (Arabs) really cared and wanted an end to terrorists acts, you'd hear far more about them, but you dont. Because they dont care. Hands down. They dont give a damn.

WhiteBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WhiteBoy » April 14th, 2005, 6:28 pm

hunt down and exterminate all those that pose a threat to freedom, foriegn and domestic.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » April 14th, 2005, 6:35 pm

War Is Peace
Freedom Is Slavery
Ignorance Is Strength

http://www.studentsfororwell.org/

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » April 14th, 2005, 6:45 pm

WhiteBoy wrote:hunt down and exterminate all those that pose a threat to freedom, foriegn and domestic.
^Agree^

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » April 15th, 2005, 1:31 am

agree 2.

Mraka
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Mraka » April 15th, 2005, 2:19 pm

terrorists do it for the thing itself like most robbers and other criminals do.they want to do what they do no matter of who or what.we should here we should there,.stop-you can ,I wont .since society is splitted in countrys,they have to get along with what they have or not.Most of muslim countrys got it cooking nonstop without other help.
get me wrong I am solidaric with poor and traumatized,but what they show is what they call sharia and tradition,that is all.
if u good u good:if u bad u terrorist,end of cooperation.
you talk about big econoy and politics to stop war ,but what if in libanon there are fighting more than 10 sects and gangs against each other.They have a comando of 20 ,armed and druged,and know someone of (qoute:"we"us,this forum) world good guys,like adriano celentano,clooney or pitt should go there and tell to please stop what they do whatever it is.
it is the same about la streetgangs some there has done this and that,and made a whish and we realize it for him,for a tip.It is you bunch of cool dressing,liqour,weed gourmets,threating assaulting,and bulliyng doing it all for from whom you learned it.drinking like an addict,banging like a hooligan and ideology of a skinhead.

Helms
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Helms » April 15th, 2005, 3:55 pm

Man Blakk, why do you have to go and accuse someone of being racist just because they disagree with the policies of a certain country. I'm not just singling you out, just about every republican will accuse you of being an anti-semite the moment you critisize Israel.

The government of Israel is one of the biggest terrorist organizations out there. They have an entire people imprisoned on their own land. They've created a situation where it is nearly impossible for the average Palestinian to earn a living. They build walls which isolate people from their farms and drive people off their land. They indescriminately round up and arrest people. They carry out asassinations regularly. They destroy peoples homes.

In my opinion Israel should not exist. The bible may say that it's their traditional land, but since when is the bible international law?

I won't deny that many despicable things have been carried out in the name of Palestine, but what do you expect when a poor and oppressed people are fighting a military with F-15's, American armour and Apache helicopters.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » April 15th, 2005, 4:14 pm

Helms What do you speak of? when Did I say anything about any race?

NO, they Build walls to protect themselves from Radical Palistenians who Blow there Fuccen Heads off along with 40 Other children to Make there point.
Since where in the Koran does it say Murder thy Neighbor? Its a wicked Ideology. And the sad thing is they dont even know they are in the wrong, Becuase they Have been Indoctrinated from childhood. So Who is to blaim, we are left in a quam. The Whole Middleastern Region is Indoctrinated from Prior Generations, so I dont put the blaim completly on them, though they should have the common sense to discearn that which is Humane and that which is not. I blaim the leaders of each one of those nations, Isreal, Pakistan, the Suadi's, the whole region is held responsible for not bieng able to achieve Peace., But Helms, You know as I, We stop Isreali aid, Isreal will siese to exists, There would be Nuclear catastrophy Througout the Whole region. Isreal Yields more ATOMIC BOMBS than any Nation on this planet. Enough to completly oblivarate the Middleast, Flip it on its back, along with South Asia and mangolia Thats well over a billion People. all wipped off the map. We dont want that. So its Human Nature knowing the reprecutions, to Achieve peace in that region. Cutting Isreali aid will only make them one step closer to Launching that Nuke. Because they will have ABSOLUTLY NOTHING TO LOOSE. They will no longer have any diplomatic allies what-so-ever, so who's to put them in line. The UN hahaha Pleeez UN is a damn Joke.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » April 15th, 2005, 6:09 pm

BlaKK wrote:Helms What do you speak of? when Did I say anything about any race?

NO, they Build walls to protect themselves from Radical Palistenians who Blow there Fuccen Heads off along with 40 Other children to Make there point.
Since where in the Koran does it say Murder thy Neighbor? Its a wicked Ideology. And the sad thing is they dont even know they are in the wrong, Becuase they Have been Indoctrinated from childhood. So Who is to blaim, we are left in a quam. The Whole Middleastern Region is Indoctrinated from Prior Generations, so I dont put the blaim completly on them, though they should have the common sense to discearn that which is Humane and that which is not. I blaim the leaders of each one of those nations, Isreal, Pakistan, the Suadi's, the whole region is held responsible for not bieng able to achieve Peace., But Helms, You know as I, We stop Isreali aid, Isreal will siese to exists, There would be Nuclear catastrophy Througout the Whole region. Isreal Yields more ATOMIC BOMBS than any Nation on this planet. Enough to completly oblivarate the Middleast, Flip it on its back, along with South Asia and mangolia Thats well over a billion People. all wipped off the map. We dont want that. So its Human Nature knowing the reprecutions, to Achieve peace in that region. Cutting Isreali aid will only make them one step closer to Launching that Nuke. Because they will have ABSOLUTLY NOTHING TO LOOSE. They will no longer have any diplomatic allies what-so-ever, so who's to put them in line. The UN hahaha Pleeez UN is a damn Joke.
Yor right about some things amigo, but isnt it somehow false to give a country military aid to prevent it from running amok? Thats like breeding Pyranhas and feeding them so they wont attack anyone instead of just NOT breeding them.
Your right Israel should exist because of all the hatred jews had to face in history (and thats about the saddest story of all of em if you ask me)
But they cant take the Land of the Palestinians, which have also been there forever and actually -in Biblic times- were their brothers.
If Israel will continue their politics it will seize to exist anyways, cause it will get bombed off the map.
Its not that i support this but look at the facts.
Population is shrinking in Israel and palestinian population is fast growing.
Israel is surrounded by enemies.
But you know what? The beef between Jews and Muslims has never been a big issue, they got along pretty well for almost 1300 years.
Until Jews and British founded Israel and Israel started acting like fascists (well ok some of them).
So Israel will have to backup sooner or later casue if they dont they will get killed and like you said shoot around with nukes and everything is gonna be fucked up.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » April 15th, 2005, 6:13 pm

And, to set the record straight i know Jews and i know anti semitists and i fuckin H-A-T-E anti-semitists. Thats for sure.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » April 15th, 2005, 6:34 pm

You feed the Lion, To Pacify the Beast.
What would you do if your last star fighter is blown out the air,
the key is to prevent them from going to there last case scenario. Which is Mutuall assured Destruction. Nuclear war does not only affect that region, It will end the global economy as we know. It will choke us dry.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » April 15th, 2005, 6:41 pm

Sentenza wrote:

Yor right about some things amigo, but isnt it somehow false to give a country military aid to prevent it from running amok? Thats like breeding Pyranhas and feeding them so they wont attack anyone instead of just NOT breeding them.
Your right Israel should exist because of all the hatred jews had to face in history (and thats about the saddest story of all of em if you ask me)
But they cant take the Land of the Palestinians, which have also been there forever and actually -in Biblic times- were their brothers.
If Israel will continue their politics it will seize to exist anyways, cause it will get bombed off the map.
Its not that i support this but look at the facts.
Population is shrinking in Israel and palestinian population is fast growing.
Israel is surrounded by enemies.
But you know what? The beef between Jews and Muslims has never been a big issue, they got along pretty well for almost 1300 years.
Until Jews and British founded Israel and Israel started acting like fascists (well ok some of them).
So Israel will have to backup sooner or later casue if they dont they will get killed and like you said shoot around with nukes and everything is gonna be #%@& up.
Good Point Senteza It does indeed go back to biblical Times.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » April 15th, 2005, 6:52 pm

yeah but not their hatred.
The hatred comes from people like Sharon and Arafat.
Demanding of Palestinians to talk to Arafat is like demanding of Rastafarians to praise Babylon.
It just wont ever happen. Now that Arafat is gone Sharon got to go.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » April 15th, 2005, 7:02 pm

Sharon is Just fending for his people, the temple. Arafat is Dead, Sharon is not and still Holds thrown. Isreal is the Home of Zion, Descendents of Hail <-----Sailsee, His Impeareal Majesty, King of Kings, Counqouring Lion of Judea, It is Jah's land, and belongs solely to the Most high. But no one in there Sane minds should self-Rightously Justafy Mortardom. No where in Any Congregation on the face of this earth does it say to Blow up the innocent. they got the wrong interpretation mixed with Vain... Vain imagination.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » April 15th, 2005, 7:17 pm

Yeah thats true and as they blow up in the middle of school children they will stand in front of god and receive a big fat eternal ass whipping. No doubt about that. But Sharon will get the same, because he also killed thousands of innocents.
read about his history and do honestly say if you still support him.
Ill provide ou with links if its of help.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » April 15th, 2005, 7:44 pm

Yeah I know Much about Ariel Sharon, He was the General of the 3rd army During the war of 1963. And led Isreali Forces to Vicotry While Isrealis were out Numberd, Out Gunned and Out Manned in general. They still prevailed. I know He is extremly Right wing, and dont agree with some of his domestic policys. But no, I did not know he Killed that of the innocent, If you could provide me with the link, I would gladly appreciate it hommie.

And Off the record How old are you, Is that you and your fam in those Pictures.?

Mraka
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Mraka » April 16th, 2005, 6:29 am

problem on Israel 4 sentenza:
http://64.233.183.104/search?q=cache:S- ... =firefox-a

pull down there are links in english

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » April 16th, 2005, 7:20 am

BlaKK wrote:Yeah I know Much about Ariel Sharon, He was the General of the 3rd army During the war of 1963. And led Isreali Forces to Vicotry While Isrealis were out Numberd, Out Gunned and Out Manned in general. They still prevailed. I know He is extremly Right wing, and dont agree with some of his domestic policys. But no, I did not know he Killed that of the innocent, If you could provide me with the link, I would gladly appreciate it hommie.

And Off the record How old are you, Is that you and your fam in those Pictures.?

Lol, no its Saddam Hussein, Osama and Geoge Bush.. Maybe i should get a better one.

But here are some links
http://www.zpub.com/un/wanted-as.html

http://64.233.183.104/search?q=cache:MA ... =firefox-a

http://64.233.183.104/search?q=cache:78 ... =firefox-a

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » April 16th, 2005, 7:21 am

I am 25 by now.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » April 16th, 2005, 11:45 am

bahhahaha O' shyt my bad Hommie I never really looked Hahaha It is Osama hahah Didn't mean No dissrespect I honoslty thought it was a family pose, My bad Cuh, My fault.

Preciate the Links Hommie Imma read up, study up.. I'll hit chu back fo sho.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » April 16th, 2005, 11:45 am

Whos the female in the pic though???

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » April 16th, 2005, 5:30 pm

[img]http://www.funny-pics.net/html/p/picview/i/1731[/img]

yea sorry the upload wont work but its supposed to be Bush.

Well ill change my Avatar.
Last edited by Sentenza on April 16th, 2005, 5:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » April 16th, 2005, 5:33 pm

?

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » April 16th, 2005, 11:01 pm

you dont think the Isrealis were wrong for coming over there and basicaly fu**ing over the palistenians?what if I came in your house with a gun,and you didnt have anything but a sling shot.And I took over your whole house,and gave you a small closet to live in.While I lived in the rest of the house.keep in mind it was YOUR house.