craziest dictator

An open section to speak about anything on your mind from News, politics, Conspiracy Theories, and any random street or urban event.
swede viking

craziest dictator

Unread post by swede viking » April 16th, 2005, 8:18 am

who do you think is the craziest/funniest dictator of all times, I just thought off this when i heard that Rober Mugabe off Zimbawe sad that the elections will be fair, but if you dont vote for me im gonna let you starv to death, or something.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Re: craziest dictator

Unread post by BlaKK » April 16th, 2005, 11:42 am

There is NOTHING funny about dictatorship to clear that up, nothing funny at all. But as for the most wicked dictator I' would have to say Pol Pot of Cambodia and Adolph Hitler of Germany, Combined they have Massacred over 50,000,000 Peaople in Cold Blood. Not Funny at all.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » April 16th, 2005, 1:06 pm

could you consider stalin a dictator? he killed like 11,000,000 people in his reign.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » April 16th, 2005, 1:19 pm

Stalin, Mussolini, Saddam, Kin Jong, No Doubt they were and are dictatores.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » April 16th, 2005, 7:07 pm

interesting thread...

The most psycho and megalomanian dictators to me were Stalin, Hitler and Mao Tse Tung.

but its hard to say who was more psycho cause they all killed millions. Is a dictator who kills 1,000,000 less crazy than one who killed 1,000,100?

My "Top Ten" list would be:
Hitler
Stalin
Mao
Pol Pot
Caligula (of the Romans, read about him if you dont know he was the most psychotic person of all,electing his horse to the mayor of rome and stuff)
Papa Doc
Mobutu
Saddam
Mullah Omar
and maybe Ivan the terrible of Russia

but there are too many of these bastards to count them

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » April 16th, 2005, 11:14 pm

George washington was nuts.So was Thomas Jefferson and all the other nut cases that founded the USA.They set up a nation where africans were keep like cattle.You could literaly own a human being like you would own a cow or a dog.

swede viking

Unread post by swede viking » April 17th, 2005, 10:43 am

BlaKK wrote:There is NOTHING funny about dictatorship to clear that up, nothing funny at all. But as for the most wicked dictator I' would have to say Pol Pot of Cambodia and Adolph Hitler of Germany, Combined they have Massacred over 50,000,000 Peaople in Cold Blood. Not Funny at all.
Your right, perhaps dictators arent "funny", i heard off one who build an airport for billions off dollars, naming it after himself, top modern and all, but it hasent been used at all since it was built, mayby thats not funny, but crazie, the money could have gone to food instead.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » April 17th, 2005, 12:19 pm

who was the worst of all time?

Dr Funky
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr Funky » April 17th, 2005, 12:35 pm

I thought it was funny when Fidel Castro fell off the staircase. I laughed my ass off!
[img]http://www.sfgate.com/c/pictures/2004/1 ... _fall3.jpg[/img]

GottaLoveLA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by GottaLoveLA » April 18th, 2005, 8:24 am

se11 wrote:who was the worst of all time?
hitler

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » April 19th, 2005, 6:40 am

^^ i definitely agree. but also check this one out. Its the guy i mentioned before. Its quite long but its worth reading it. Its quite sad what kind of sick individuals the white race has brought up

In the first months Caligula's reign was mild and his policies showed some political judgement. Even then, Caligula took much pleasure in attending punishments and executions and he preferred to have them prolonged. In May his grandmother Antonia, who might have been a good influence, died. In October Caligula fell seriously ill, and after his recovering Caligula seems to have changed for the worse. In a few months he entirely exhausted the treasury, which Tiberius had filled by years of economizing. In 38, while having an affair with Macro's wife, he accused Macro of being her pimp and ordered him to commit suicide. Tiberius' grandson and heir, Tiberius Gemellus, once drank a cough medicine that Caligula mistook for an antidote to poison. When accused, the youth replied: "Antidote - how can one take an antidote against Caesar?" Soon afterwards Tiberius Gemellus was murdered. It became a capital crime not to bequeath the Emperor everything. In 39 Caligula revived Tiberius' treason trials. People suspected of disloyalty were executed or driven to suicide. A supervisor of games and beast-fights was flogged with chains before Caligula for days on end, and was not put to dead until Caligula was offended by the smell of the gangrene in his brain. On one occasion, when there weren't enough condemned criminals to fight the tigers and lions in the arena, Caligula ordered some spectators to be dragged from the benches into the arena. Another time, Caligula decided to proclaim his mastery of the sea by building a three mile long bridge of boats across the Bay of Naples. He crossed them on horseback, wearing the breastplate of Alexander the Great. Thus he claimed that, like the god Neptune, he had ridden across the waters. He gave his horse, Incitatus, jewelled necklaces, a marble stable with furniture and a staff of servants to itself and made it a priest of his temple and even proposed to make it a senator. Caligula loved dressing up and used to dress in rich silk, ornamented with precious stones and he wore jewels on his shoes. Pearls were dissolved in vinegar, which he then drank, and he liked to roll on heaps of gold. Like his nephew, Nero (37 AD-68 AD), Caligula appeared as athlete, charioteer, singer and dancer. To increase his revenues Caligula introduced all possible forms of taxation and rich people who had involuntary willed him their estates were murdered. Once, when a supposedly rich man had finally died, but turned out to have left no money, Caligula commented: "Oh dear, he died in vain." Caligula even opened a brothel in his palace where Roman matrons, their daughters and freeborn youths could be hired for money.

Caligula was irresistibly attracted by every pretty young woman whom he did not possess. He even committed incest with his own three sisters. He would carefully examine women of rank in Rome and whenever he felt so inclined, he would send for whoever pleased him best. He debauched them and left them like fruit he had tasted and thrown away. Afterwards, he would openly discuss his bedfellow in detail. His first wife, Julia Claudilla, died young. In the first year of his reign Caligula attended a wedding and ran off with the bride, Livia Orestilla, whom he divorced after a few days. He soon tired of his rich third wife, Lollia Paulina, too. He made the older Milonia Caesonia (±5-41) his fourth wife in 38, when she was already pregnant. The sensual and immoral Caesonia was an excellent match for him. Caesonia gave birth to a daughter, Julia Drusilla, whom Caligula considered his own child, because "she was so savage even in childhood that she used to attack with her nails the faces and eyes of the children who played with her". Whenever Caligula kissed the neck of his wife or mistress, he used to say: "This lovely neck will be chopped as soon as I say so". Agrippina the younger In addition, Caligula had sexual relations with men like the pantomime actor Mnester, Valerius Catullus and Marcus Aemilius Lepidus. Lepidus was married to Caligula's favourite sister Drusilla and also engaged in affairs with Caligula's other sisters. Meanwhile, Caligula forced Drusilla to live with him as his wife, following the practice of the Egyptian pharaohs. It was said that when Drusilla became pregnant, Caligula couldn't wait for the birth of their god-like child and disembowelled her to pluck the unborn baby from her womb. True or not, Drusilla died and Caligula had her deified. The next year Caligula had Marcus Aemilius Lepidus murdered. In addition, he had his sisters Livilla and Agrippina the younger (to the right), Nero's mother, exiled to an island and confiscated their possessions.

Caligula demanded that he be worshipped as a god. Caligula's self-indulgence in his supposed divinity deteriorated his insane behaviour. He was convinced that he was entitled to behave like a god. Thus, he set up a special temple with a life-sized statue of himself in gold, which was dressed each day in clothing such as he wore himself. As a sun god he courted the moon. He claimed fellowship with the gods as his equals, identifying himself in particular with Jupiter, but also with female gods like Juno, Diana or Venus. Standing near the image of Jupiter, Caligula once asked the actor Apelles whether Jupiter or Caligula were greater. When Apelles hesitated, Caligula had him cut to pieces with the whip, praising his voice as he pled for mercy, remarking on the melodiousness of his groans. He justified himself by saying: "Remember that I have the power to do anything to anyone."

Caligula's behaviour, a splitting of emotions and thoughts, is nowadays diagnosed as schizophrenia. The absolute power that Caligula enjoyed strengthened and developed the worst features of his character. His grandmother, Antonia, and his favourite sister, Drusilla, who could both have had a restraining influence on him, died during the first year of his reign. In his youth - as a favourite of the soldiers - he must have been thoroughly spoilt. The near-extinction of his family and the subsequent fear for his own life during his adolescent years will surely have marked his personality. However, Caligula's madness could have been organically influenced, because it was said to have become apparent after a serious illness which he had suffered in October 37. Caligula If this disease was encephalitis, then it could very likely have been a contributory factor to the bizarre features of his behaviour, for encephalitis can cause a marked character change and give rise to impulsive, aggressive and intemperate activity, similar in its symptoms to those of schizophrenia. In addition, Caligula had inherited epilepsy. Some forms of epilepsy have symptoms similar to those of both schizophrenia and the post-encephalitic syndrome. At times, because of sudden faintness, Caligula was sometimes hardly able to move his limbs, to stand up, to collect his thoughts or to hold up his head. He suffered severely from sleeplessness, never sleeping for more than three hours a night and even for that length of time he did not sleep quietly; he was terrified by strange manifestations.

After a 4-year-reign the Praetorians stabbed Caligula to death when he left the theatre. His fourth wife was stabbed to death too, while their infant daughter's head was smashed against a wall. One of the conspirators was Cornelius Sabinus, whose wife had been debauched and publicly humiliated by Caligula. Another conspirator was Cassius Chaerea, who hated Caligula, because he had remorselessly imitated his high, effiminate voice. Suetonius wrote that Caligula's reign of terror had been so severe that the Romans refused to believe that he was actually dead.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » April 19th, 2005, 7:04 am

[img]http://www.moreorless.au.com/images/leopold.jpg[/img]

what about this fucker

Resistance to Léopold's rule again mounts and is again crushed, with local chiefs organising many uprisings. The Babua tribes revolt in 1903, 1904, and 1910, and the Budja in 1903 and 1905. In 1895 and 1897 the Force Publique mutinies.

As the resistance increases so does the cost of repression, causing Léopold to declare a state monopoly on rubber and ivory in a bid to recover the increasing costs of maintaining the apparatus of control, with the Force Publique alone soaking up half the Congo's restricted budget.

At its peak the Force Publique numbers about 19,000 African conscripts, led by about 420 European officers. The force commits many atrocities to terrorise the Congolese into complying with Léopold's ever-increasing demands. Villages are burned, and men, women and children are indiscriminately slaughtered or forced into slavery.

To prove the success of their patrols, Force Publique soldiers are ordered to cut off and bring back a dead victim's right hand for every bullet fired. The soldiers resort to cutting off the hands of the living to ensure that the number of spent cartridges tallies with the number of preserved hands. They are also reported to engage in cannibalism.

The headquarters of Force Publique leader Leon Rom exemplifies the gruesome nature of the regime. The fence surrounding Rom's office bears a severed native head on each slat, and the garden contains a rockery full of rotting heads.

The terror campaign succeeds and Léopold 's profits soar.

Over the time of Léopold's rule the population of the Congo has declined from an estimated 20-30 million to less than nine million.

Léopold attempts to destroy the evidence of the genocide, ordering that the CFS archives in Belgium and the Congo be burnt.

Consider this quote from the king: "Our only program, I am anxious to repeat, is the work of moral and material regeneration, and we must do this among a population whose degeneration in its inherited conditions it is difficult to measure. The many horrors and atrocities which disgrace humanity give way little by little before our intervention."

Quite a statement from one of the most notorious degenerates of 19th Century Europe and the perpetuator of unnumbered atrocities within the CFS. Léopold was a hypocrite and liar of monumental proportions. He barely made it into the 20th Century but he deserves to be listed as one of its worst killers.

swede viking

Unread post by swede viking » April 19th, 2005, 11:48 am

Thats some weird fakkers

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » April 20th, 2005, 9:44 am

se11 wrote:could you consider stalin a dictator? he killed like 11,000,000 people in his reign.
i think Stalin killed nearly 20 million.

Helms
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Helms » April 20th, 2005, 1:34 pm

alonso wrote:
i think Stalin killed nearly 20 million.
Yeah, the most common number I've read for Stalin is 20 million. He just had a complete disregard for human life.

Mao was an idiot. Have you ever heard of his "great leap foreward"? He tried to modernize the country and have people producing steel etc. It ended up causing millions to starve and financially crippled the nation. It's only now recovering.

Pol Pot......what can be said. Everybody must look alike, act alike and work until they die. If you laugh they kill you. If you wear yellow they kill you, hell, they'd kill you for just about everything.

Don't get me started on Mobutu. Just another example of foreign interests leading to the brutal suffering of a nation.

How about Idi Amin? I've seen footage of him in England eating lunch with the queen. I've also read about him eating human flesh and storing his wife's head in the refrigerator.

Hitler.....everyone knows.

Mussolini.....at least the people of Italy took care of him themselves. Have you ever seen the pictures of his mutilated body being strung up in public? They wanted everyone to be SURE he was dead.

What I find kind of scary is that all of these guys did what they did within a relatively short time span. I mean all this occurred within what 30 or 40 years?