Pope Bennidict XVI

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
Unlimited
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Pope Bennidict XVI

Unread post by Unlimited » April 19th, 2005, 10:37 pm

Simple. What are your thoughts on him?

WhiteBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Pope Bennidict XVI

Unread post by WhiteBoy » April 19th, 2005, 11:04 pm

hes german?
i just think its bogus that they didn't want an american pope,, i guess thats why this guy is so old so we can get in there an screw everything up for the world,,, real real soon

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » April 20th, 2005, 6:55 am

I don't care if he did desert, guy's an ex-Nazi.

Not feeling his comment about Turkey joining the European Union - "The inclusion of Turkey in the European Union is directly against Europe's Christian roots". this comment speaks for itself if you want to get into what he's REALLY saying.

Not feeling his comment about Buddhism "Buddhism is a religion for the self indulgent". This comment is way off and if anything, the Europe that supposedly fuels Christianity (see the last comment) has been the most self-indulgent civilization of all time (Colonialism / Imperialism across the world). like calling a starving man a glutton

Helms
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Helms » April 20th, 2005, 1:22 pm

The guy isn't an ex-nazi. He was in the hitler youth, but that was pretty much just like boy scouts. They went camping and played games etc. It was also mandatory. You didnt' have a choice.

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » April 20th, 2005, 1:27 pm

It was what he did afterward that I was talking about. After Hitler Youth.

fistfullofboomstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by fistfullofboomstick » April 20th, 2005, 1:29 pm

he has big shoes to fill, i think he is gonna fuck everything up with that kinda shit

Helms
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Helms » April 21st, 2005, 12:37 pm

Cold Bear wrote:It was what he did afterward that I was talking about. After Hitler Youth.
My bad. I really don't know much about the guy except that he's a total hardliner.

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » April 26th, 2005, 7:50 pm

In World War 2 the Catholic church (pope) supplied gases to the Nazi army to kill Jews with, this is documented do some research and you will be amazed at what you find. I personally think that the Catholic Religion is defective and full of contradictions. The bible says to worship Christ not the pope,mary or saints and preists, they have changed Christianity to suit themselves and have included various Roman traditions that have nothing to do with the Bible at all. I dont even class them as Christians.

Unlimited
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Unlimited » April 26th, 2005, 8:01 pm

DC wrote:In World War 2 the Catholic church (pope) supplied gases to the Nazi army to kill Jews with, this is documented do some research and you will be amazed at what you find. I personally think that the Catholic Religion is defective and full of contradictions. The bible says to worship Christ not the pope,mary or saints and preists, they have changed Christianity to suit themselves and have included various Roman traditions that have nothing to do with the Bible at all. I dont even class them as Christians.
send some links with this info. I really want to check this out for myself.

Mraka
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Mraka » April 27th, 2005, 10:55 am

ctholic priests were too victims of concentration camps.many in front role for protecting others.yes the vatican diplomacy was unlucky if not more,but surrounded by Fashist Italy.
heard that from 39 everybody had to be in Hitler youth.It was war then,and,deepending who and where you were then,the arm of Gestapo was like Stasi of east germany or say Sowiet KGB.
So if he deserted he may have lived on with a police record,like many others.
They lived with the record and protested against,but it was the case until 10 years ago.
He may have been a soldier,but not NAziparty member and vice versa,or both.
rather go for Mccarthy releasing a warcrime accused german, though witness and evidence.

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » April 27th, 2005, 10:04 pm

Catholics are a very corrupt bunch of people, they are the biggest hypocrites in all the religions. Anything the pope says doesnt mean shit to me and he is not my leader, most Catholic preists are undercover fags who pray on innocent children, fuck them and there church.

WhiteBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WhiteBoy » April 27th, 2005, 10:40 pm

DC wrote:Catholics are a very corrupt bunch of people, they are the biggest hypocrites in all the religions. Anything the pope says doesnt mean shit to me and he is not my leader, most Catholic preists are undercover fags who pray on innocent children, fu-- them and there church.
i would say fuck anybody who engages in such activity as prey on little boys, sick fu--ers

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » April 28th, 2005, 4:02 am

Its been part of the Catholic Church for a long time, it actually comes from the Pre-Christian influences the Romans had on the Catholic church.
Back in the days of Cesar it was not uncommon for them to mess around with young boys and also have wives, the thing is Peter the first Pope was actually married and then later on they changed the rules that priests could not get married.

Helms
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Helms » April 29th, 2005, 8:10 am

I often wonder if allowing priests to date/marry would stop the apparantly rampant pedophelia going on in the Catholic church. They make these guys swear to a life of celebacy, and then surround them with young alter boys. I think priests would be a lot less creepy if they could have a wife and kids.

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » April 29th, 2005, 6:12 pm

Exactly, Look at Orthodox and Protestant priests who can get married and have kids, they are rarely in the news for such disgusting acts.
Seriously it seems to be some sort of weird Catholic sub culture amongst priests.

Mraka
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Mraka » May 1st, 2005, 12:05 pm

his former car is sold on ebay ;it is a golf with anything in it.
the guy who baught it is lucky.
popes name was ratzinger nd has no drivers license.
it is gone as high as 63000€

George
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by George » May 1st, 2005, 8:41 pm

Cold Bear i feel what you say, and besides who cares about some Pope.

He aint Christ right? So why pray to another man?

He's not the Lord!

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » May 1st, 2005, 9:02 pm

His comment on Bhuddism just shows how backwards these Catholics are.
Bhuddism and Taoism are way more down to earth beliefs then Christianity anyways.

fistfullofboomstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by fistfullofboomstick » May 1st, 2005, 9:22 pm

i dont listen to shit bout this guy but curious to kno wut he sed about bhuddism

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » May 1st, 2005, 9:26 pm

His commment was "Buddhism is a religion for the self indulgent". To me Bhuddism is not really a religion but more a way of life. Instead of obsessing about the after life, Bhuddists try to reach the highest level of enlightenment in this lifetime. Its about living here and now to the fullest and being totally aware of the present moment.

Mraka
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Mraka » May 5th, 2005, 5:12 am

indymedia /italy has made up a pic ,where he looks like a nazi.
although forbidden the pic is stil on there.

North Face
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by North Face » May 5th, 2005, 9:14 pm

hope everything will go well as not as bad as the past pope...

pope john paul 11 was assassined i think 2 or 3 times and survived.

the old pope had some history..

r.i.p pope john paul 2

life goes on and let their be peace.

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » May 5th, 2005, 9:25 pm

I dont care for the Catholic religion...

North Face
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by North Face » May 5th, 2005, 9:49 pm

people are broken up to believe in whoever they want.

Jesus for example was the main emblem as most people wear the cross or what not.

DC got my attention

and yes their are corrupted preists out there who does sickening things to make people believe in faith, in which they tell a lie.

for example, spaniards have colonized philippines and got ladies to sleep with the preists because they are the hierarchy like their the judge. it resolves to also having power and respect but some preist abuse their power.

another example is jihad, when a person gives a bomb to children, or to whomever it makes them believe that they will be in paradise with god.

or say some drug deealer king pin offers you to sell dust or weed or pills saying that you can make money that pays better than minimum wageof course no doubt your seaying to yourself yooooooooooo but really its suicide and its gone get people to prison or probably even get killed.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » May 28th, 2005, 6:23 pm

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » May 28th, 2005, 7:12 pm

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » May 28th, 2005, 7:25 pm

being a catholic, of course i know about the corrupted priests in Vatican, the pope being treated as a king back in the days of fighting for power. even over here, the priests had a stronghold on the people forcing scares into the minds of people so we stick to catholic faith since at the beginning they (king or whoever) even wanted to make Quebec an example of a perfect catholic nation. add to that that later on we got/still are subdued to an english protestant majority so they kept the pepole from going to that religion. but in the end, i guess its a reason why we havent been assimilated yet so we can kinda thank them for that i guess even if they were pretty rough on the people until the 70s when the silent revolution happened. because before that, the Church went hand in hand with politics, they were a major force over here in Quebec (includ schools, hospitals, etc).
but about corrupted priests and all, the way i see it, however whatever sick priests out there there can be, that doesnt mean the religion as a WHOLE is a big lie. ive seen too many nuns helping the community straight live, in southern america, plenty of places and even if they are catholic, i feel like theyre above whatever lil disputes and sick stuff may happen in the Vatican and other places with 'people of power'. i remember my ex's aunt who was a colombian nun once wrote to the vatican for an honest question and they simply replied that she asked too many questions (in other words shut up, none of your business). so in the end she just told herself, bah let them be, im over here, theyre over there, and she just continued working for the people in a rough hood so i lift my hat off to her. whatever may be the name of your religion, good honest actions remain good honest actions.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » May 29th, 2005, 7:33 am

true.
in my opinion every religion should encourage people to do what she did.
and to get the best out of people.
If they do, respect is due, if not that religion isnt worth practising.
None of the major religions is evil by nature, cause it is the humans responsible for giving certain religions a bad name.
and for me, i do not need someone like the church or the pope, to tell me how i got to believe in god. I do belive in god though.

oh yea and thanx for posting the picture Capo.

Sk8punk

Unread post by Sk8punk » June 10th, 2005, 5:11 pm

WhiteBoy wrote:hes german?
i just think its bogus that they didn't want an american pope,, i guess thats why this guy is so old so we can get in there an screw everything up for the world,,, real real soon
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Erm...Another American in a high position? No thanks dude, George W. "im dumb as bread" Bush is enough for me :)
I dont think that anybody wants it because this would happen: "They are all heretics and no americans and no america lovers and they dont believe in Jesus christ, LETS KILL THEM ALL" *laughs*

And Ratzinger is a guy who is very conservative and AGAINST the naziculture. He was in the "Hitlerjugend" yes, thats true but realize: Every boy who was not in the Hitlerjugend (comparable to the pathfinders, just with Hitlers ethnical rules) in that time was suspicious to the rest. It was not necessary to believe in Hitler's Prinzipes to go to the Hitlerjugend, but you had to go there because if you dont: you get beaten up every single day by other children in your young life. And Hitlers soldiers WOULD ask questions to the family..nasty questions.

He is and never was a NAZI. NAZIS were People like Joseph Goebbels, Adolf Hitler and Rudolf Hess, not a 10 year old boy who just wanted to find some friends in a youth organisation. Or did you thought about political problems when you were 10 - 12?

fistfullofboomstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by fistfullofboomstick » June 10th, 2005, 9:08 pm

to whiteboy, the reason that they dont want american popes are cuz most american priests only speak english

Mraka
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

herd

Unread post by Mraka » June 11th, 2005, 8:48 am

I heard a story that the pilot of his heli wanted him to bless his village by the way,and he flew for 10 minutes above a soccerfield and some hundret ppl came and pope did blessin`them.