Canada gangs, (Vancouver British Columbia area)

American organized crime groups included traditional groups such as La Cosa Nostra & the Italian Mafia to modern groups such as Black Mafia Family. Discuss the most organized criminal groups in the United States including gangs in Canada.
Forum rules
This section discusses organized crime groups in the US and Canadian street gangs.
gino
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: Canada gangs, (Vancouver British Columbia area)

Unread post by gino » February 7th, 2005, 8:25 pm

yeah thers lots of serbs in burnaby , u know wat crews they were?

Trey
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trey » February 8th, 2005, 4:15 am

Can I get more information on the East European organized crime groups in Vancouver. I hardly ever here anything about them but I know they are around. I always just hear about the Hell's Angels, Asians (Viets, Chinese) and Browns (East Indians, Persians).

gino
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by gino » February 9th, 2005, 7:08 pm

haha i dont even know man i just came across sum shit about it , but either way its like even if ther if only 50 triads in a city rite they got connections frum everywhere in the world just like eastern european gangs. and yah u hear about hindu gangs becuz they always getting killed but wen u look at who acualli runs vancouver its azns slavs and whites

tom420

Unread post by tom420 » February 28th, 2005, 9:50 pm

i know a few crazy viets from the lotus gang and they are still very active, there is also a crazy grade 9 viet crew that drive cars and shit but i havent really seen it first hand cuz i live an hour away from vancity so im only down there every so often..

Trey
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trey » April 4th, 2005, 8:28 pm

tom420 wrote:i know a few crazy viets from the lotus gang and they are still very active, there is also a crazy grade 9 viet crew that drive cars and shit but i havent really seen it first hand because i live an hour away from vancity so im only down there every so often..
about that grade 9 crew. i wouldnt be suprised if their parents bought them the cars... the vietnamese are booming right now... they control 85% of grow-ops in Vancouver. a lot of viet families are getting rich quick...

RDB
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by RDB » April 7th, 2005, 8:51 pm

This is 8-Ball, representing Eazt Side Ryda's, Edmonton-Red Deer District, from Alberta. 187 on FPA set and homie love 2 Anders Yard Balla's with who we just allied! STR8!

RDB
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by RDB » April 7th, 2005, 8:53 pm

RDB
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by RDB » April 7th, 2005, 9:05 pm

Wassup with Edmonton sets who be callin us bitches?! Fuck that shit! We roll hard as fuck! smile_angry.gif
[img]http://www.velocity.net/~acekc/east.gif[/img]
[img]http://www.velocity.net/~acekc/hand3s.gif[/img]
Reprezentin!

glock911

Unread post by glock911 » April 7th, 2005, 9:05 pm

has any one heard about the (e.s.r)

Trey
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trey » April 14th, 2005, 3:30 pm

glock911 wrote:has any one heard about the (e.s.r)
no... what does it stand for... i doubt they are anything major...

Trey
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trey » April 14th, 2005, 3:31 pm

RDB wrote:This is 8-Ball, representing Eazt Side Ryda's, Edmonton-Red Deer District, from Alberta. 187 on FPA set and homie love 2 Anders Yard Balla's with who we just allied! STR8!
What are the major gangs in Edmonton?

makedonija77
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by makedonija77 » April 21st, 2005, 6:23 pm

I think i saw a russian mafia bar or pool hall in the downtown area of Vancouver when i lived there. I think it was called Russian King in translation in english.

tom420

Unread post by tom420 » April 24th, 2005, 3:07 am

Anyone heard of eastside lowriders up in van? i think they are persian based i got beef with them.

NoPeace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NoPeace » April 24th, 2005, 3:23 am

what gang you roll with?

Trey
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trey » April 25th, 2005, 12:31 am

tom420 wrote:Anyone heard of eastside lowriders up in van? i think they are persian based i got beef with them.
they definitely are nobodies... never heard of them

vincedaman

Unread post by vincedaman » April 29th, 2005, 9:23 pm

theres chinese gangs called BCB (big circle boys)
-and I heard that theres a chinese gang called TC
and yea 30%of ppl in Vancouver r asian and 58% ppl in surrey r south asian so asians pretty much run everything here

Red Rum56
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Red Rum56 » May 2nd, 2005, 1:34 pm

vincedaman wrote:theres chinese gangs called BCB (big circle boys)
and yea 30%of ppl in Vancouver r asian and 58% ppl in surrey r south asian so asians pretty much run everything here
Naw man it's HA that run are city. They have starter gangs and everything. All these asian gangs run around trying to get a peice of the pie but HA can come though at any time like the grim reaper and take them out, like car bombs and shit. I got respect for asians but would live and die for the orange and black.

Trey
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trey » May 2nd, 2005, 3:59 pm

Snake wrote:
vincedaman wrote:theres chinese gangs called BCB (big circle boys)
Naw man it's HA that run are city. They have starter gangs and everything. All these asian gangs run around trying to get a peice of the pie but HA can come though at any time like the grim reaper and take them out, like car bombs and shit. I got respect for asians but would live and die for the orange and black.
the vietnamese took over 85% of all grow-ops in BC which was once controlled by the HA.. if they were such grim reapers how come they didn't do anything about it... i dont think there is one group that totally controls all of vancouver... i think they all HAVE to operate with each other to survive...

Trey
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trey » May 2nd, 2005, 4:10 pm

oh yeah and isn't it red and white (HA colors) not orange and black? they usually say red and white....

Trey
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trey » May 2nd, 2005, 4:14 pm

here's a cool article i got from the vancouver sun:

B.C.'s Organized Crime Families:

Hells Angels and Vietnamese gangs are considered the most sophisticated groups, while Indo-Canadian gangs rank among the most violent

Outlaw Motorcycle Gangs/Hells Angels

Size: There are 95 members of the Hells Angels in seven chapters in the Lower Mainland and Nanaimo. There are also dozens of "associates" who are trusted friends of club members and assist in criminal activities.

Criminal activities: Heavily involved in B.C.'s $6-billion marijuana-growing industry, importing and distributing cocaine, hashish and increasingly, methamphetamine. Extortion, debt collection.

Propensity for violence: High. The Angels rule by fear and intimidation and aren't afraid to use violence to protect turf and criminal interests. Police are concerned about the Bandidos, a U.S. motorcycle gang already established in Washington state, moving into B.C. and sparking violence.

Level of sophistication: High. This is reflected in the low number of successful prosecutions.

Geographic reach: The Hells Angels have a network of chapters across Canada, the U.S., South America, Africa and Europe.

Structure/hierarchy: Organized into chapters in various cities, but no single crime boss. Each member works as his own boss, if he wants, and in small cells to elude police detection. "They are disciplined and well led," says Vancouver RCMP Insp. Bob Paulson, in charge of major investigations involving outlaw motorcycle gangs.

Asian

Size: Unknown. Police say there are dozens of small Vietnamese groups operating in B.C. The most prominent Asian gang in the Vancouver area is the Big Circle Boys, also known as Dai Huen Jai.

Criminal activities: Vietnamese groups control about 85 per cent of the marijuana-growing operations in the Lower Mainland and most of the drug trade on Vancouver Island, north of Nanaimo. They have recently branched out into methamphetamine. They also use Big Circle Boys connections to export pot to the U.S. The Big Circle Boys have made the Lower Mainland a hotbed of counterfeit credit- card fraud activity. BCB's mainstay is importing and distributing cocaine and southeast Asian heroin. BCB members have been involved in murder, loan-sharking, people-smuggling, extortion, home-invasion robberies and exporting stolen luxury cars to Asia.

Propensity for violence: Vietnamese gangsters are known for being ruthless and unpredictably violent during confrontations. Other Asian crime groups are more low-key, not wanting to attract police attention, but will resort to violence and murder to protect their criminal interests.

Level of sophistication: High. Vietnamese have developed a marijuana-growing system that has been exported to Vietnamese groups in Ontario and Australia. Big Circle Boys have computer experts for credit-card fraud and use off-shore accounts and shell companies to launder money and elude police detection.

Geographic reach: Vietnamese and Big Circle Boys have national networks in such major cities as Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Toronto and Montreal, and are expanding into smaller cities. BCB has a similar national network in the U.S. Some local Asian gangsters are connected to Hong Kong triads, secret societies of criminals.

Structure/hierarchy: Asian crime groups typically organize in small groups with low-ranking members answering to a crime boss, called a Dai Lo (big brother).

Eastern European

Size: Unknown. They are difficult for police to get a handle on because they use so many languages. Members are from Russia and other former Soviet Union countries.

Criminal activities: Mainly known for drug trafficking and credit/debit-card fraud. But also involved in people-smuggling, money-laundering, extortion, export of stolen luxury vehicles. Also have infiltrated diamond industry in Russia and southern Africa.

Propensity for violence: Medium. Don't usually like drawing police attention, but will use violence if necessary.

Level of sophistication: Varies. Often rely on expertise of individuals outside the group to assist in a criminal undertaking. Three members of a Romanian crime group were recently arrested in Vancouver for allegedly being involved in a highly sophisticated automatic-banking-machine fraud. Police say they used a bogus card -reader to download magnetic-strip information from cards and recorded personal identification numbers by using a tiny, overhead camera linked to a remote video monitor. Eastern Europeans are also involved in counterfeit currency, exporting stolen luxury cars, money-laundering and smuggling women, especially from Russia, to work as prostitutes and in massage parlours.

Geographic reach: Operate across the country but mainly concentrated in Ontario. Highly mobile with varying levels of presence in B.C., Alberta and Quebec.

Structure/hierarchy: Operate in small cells.

Independents and Indo-Canadians

Size: Unknown.

Criminal activities: Independents are primarily involved in marijuana-growing operations, where profits are used to fund legitimate businesses. They often cooperate with Asians and Hells Angels to distribute their "product." Indo-Canadians operate many dial-a-dope operations, using pagers and cellphones to deliver drugs on the street. Indo-Canadian truckers are lured by quick cash to smuggle B.C.-grown marijuana across the U.S. border.

Propensity for violence: High, mainly because members are young and show poor impulse

control. Shifting allegiances lead to violence, usually involving guns, among Indo-Canadian males. There have been more than 60 gang-related murders in B.C. involving Indo-Canadians in the last 15 years.

Level of sophistication: Low.

Geographic reach: Concentrated primarily in the Lower Mainland, Fraser Valley, lower Vancouver Island and Alberta.

Structure/hierarchy: Loosely organized in small groups of friends and relatives.

Traditional (Italian-Based) Organizations

Size: Unknown.

Criminal activities: Involved in illegal gaming such as sports betting, marijuana-growing operations, drug distribution, overseas lottery-ticket sales, debt collection and stock-market manipulation. Invest profits in real estate and such traditional businesses as construction companies, bars and restaurants.

Propensity for violence: Medium to high. Don't like to attract police attention.

Level of sophistication: Medium. Most groups have existed for several generations.

Geographic reach: Concentrated primarily in Montreal, Toronto, Hamilton and Niagara region of Ontario. While Mafia members remain low-profile in the Vancouver area, they do exist and have a symbiotic relationship with the Hells Angels in B.C. that is based on "social ties and illicit businesses," says the 2004 Annual Report on Organized Crime in Canada, published by the Criminal Intelligence Service Canada.

Structure/hierarchy: Operate in small groups but report to a crime boss known as the godfather.

http://www.primetimecrime.com/Recent/Or ... ist%20.htm

vincedaman

Unread post by vincedaman » May 17th, 2005, 11:07 pm

hells angels r nothin compare to asians...thats y u never see them.
u can find asians everywhere..nammers,chinks,and hongers run vancity

vincedaman

Unread post by vincedaman » May 17th, 2005, 11:16 pm

-and yea that vancouver sun article was right about the indo-canadians, they are often not as sophiscated as other gangs. Thats why they always get caught and in the news.
-few weeks ago an indo-canadian got caught with smuggling 100pound of weed(not sure the amount) to US.

n210

Unread post by n210 » June 11th, 2005, 4:09 pm

vincedaman wrote:hells angels r nothin compare to asians...thats y u never see them.
u can find asians everywhere..nammers,chinks,and hongers run vancity
You don't see HA often but you see East End and all of the other HA affiliates all the time stirring things up. HA has a lot of little punks running around doing the shit work while they run the big business. They're smart in that they keep the two seperate, letting young guys take the fall instead of the old high ups. Like the article says they've got tight relationships with the Italians; a lot of the original Vancouver-Italian gansters decendants are high up in HA.

Doshen
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

EVGB

Unread post by Doshen » June 16th, 2005, 12:19 am

Who says Vancity dont got bloods
I roll with the deepest of em

Vancouver Blood Status:

East Van Bloods ( EVB) -60
East Van Young Bloods (EVYB) 40
Khmai Unit Bloods- 30
EVB gurls- 20
Nationalitys:Flipinos, Spainish, Whites, Blacks, Etc...
Affliations:Latinos
Connections: Seattle, Fresno, California, Friso

add them shits up
we dont play

kverdugazo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kverdugazo » June 17th, 2005, 5:18 pm

Thats gay as fucc cuzz.. niggas in vancouver? jaja Aint no seattle connection unless they just a bunch of lil mark ass asian gangs...nothing against my little asian friends but the ones that try to bang are lil busters. I used to live in Seattle niggas up there don't worry 'bout those lil fake ass slobs they just get laughed at cuzz all they are is lil mall-rat gangsters.Oh yeah and I have been to Vancouver and it aint 'bout shi*

Trey
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trey » June 17th, 2005, 10:05 pm

I don't see any Bloods/Crips in Vancouver. I see the occasional wigga with a red bandana but dude eating at McDonalds in Metrotown so you know his ass ain't official. And you see some Cambodians and Filipinos rocking that shit cause a lot of the FOB ones always trying to be black and listened to their Game CD too many times so they down with Blood now LOL!

Asians out here ain't on that low class gangbangin' shit. Vancouver is about money now. The street gangs died out in the 90's up here, well the ones that mattered.

kverdugazo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kverdugazo » June 18th, 2005, 2:15 am

Trey wrote:I don't see any Bloods/Crips in Vancouver. I see the occasional wigga with a red bandana but dude eating at McDonalds in Metrotown so you know his ass ain't official. And you see some Cambodians and Filipinos rocking that shit cause a lot of the FOB ones always trying to be black and listened to their Game CD too many times so they down with Blood now LOL!

Asians out here ain't on that low class gangbangin' shit. Vancouver is about money now. The street gangs died out in the 90's up here, well the ones that mattered.
Yeah man obviously the same thing happens here in the US ..kids in from Idaho to Georgia watchin too many Game videos or rap videos in general..nowadays these kids think every rapper is a Crip or a blood -our society is pretty sad

NoPeace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NoPeace » June 19th, 2005, 5:57 pm

anyone know a white 'blood' gang who have 'WORDZ' tattood on they necks?

balla_baby

Unread post by balla_baby » June 29th, 2005, 11:42 pm

LVC (lynn valley crew) and deep cove posse

Trey
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trey » June 30th, 2005, 1:07 pm

balla_baby wrote:LVC (lynn valley crew) and deep cove posse
wow Deep Cove? that place is filled with $500,000 homes... must be some hard as gangsters living in half a million dollar houses...

Trey
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trey » June 30th, 2005, 1:08 pm

^^^ unless they bought the homes themselves from the hustle... but im sure they mommies and daddies own the houses..

NoPeace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NoPeace » July 3rd, 2005, 1:56 pm

balla_baby wrote:LVC (lynn valley crew) and deep cove posse
so wait.. these 'blood gangs' both have the letter C in their name?